Celtic - Self Entitled Arses

neilnunb

been here before
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Police Scotland deals with misbehaving Celtic fans in the same way referees deal with Scott Brown.

Two weeks running we've seen this and as far as I know, no arrests.  Three Cops were hurt last week.

Theres been at least one arrest.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

• JDK2020

• Mikey1874

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Yoda said:

Police Scotland deals with misbehaving Celtic fans in the same way referees deal with Scott Brown.

Two weeks running we've seen this and as far as I know, no arrests.  Three Cops were hurt last week.

I think they might be tougher and better prepared this week, hopefully. 

5860C12A-4B66-42A1-9D0D-35E82311D095.jpeg

C96CEF74-FC58-4A63-A2E7-CDEF31C4FC2D.jpeg

1 minute ago, Tazio said:

So as I’m a bit bored I’ve just checked all the final league tables of Celtic’s 9(ish) in a row. 
Since the start of the 2011 season until last season was called they have lost a total of 32 games in 9 seasons. Including one season undefeated and another they only lost 1 game. An average of 3.5  league defeats a season.  
Yet now as they have committed the cardinal sin of being behind Rangers they are ranting about their incompetent board and lack of investment. A board that has bought them all this success. Like a spoilt child ranting about not getting the Xmas present they wanted and ignoring the hundreds of pounds worth under the tree. 

I agree, the Celtic Board has backed Lennon this season, players have been brought in and none of the high value players were sold. 

To build on your spoilt child analogy, it's like a kid who would go to school after the Xmas holidays and always got far better presents than anyone else in the class, because his parents had way more money than the other kids.  And he loved to show off about how much better he did at Christmas than the other kids.

Then one year, despite getting great presents, some other kid got even better (because his parents maxed their credit cards), so the spoilt kid tells his parents how much he hates them, and how the other kid's parents are so much better than them.

No longer active

They'll probably sack him and appoint his successor just prior to the cup final thinking it will add pressure to us. To be honest we are not expected to win. Bring it on !

NaturalOrder74
5 minutes ago, George Cowie said:

They'll probably sack him and appoint his successor just prior to the cup final thinking it will add pressure to us. To be honest we are not expected to win. Bring it on !

I’m gonna be honest I can’t think of anyone who would take that job right now, especially that quickly, think that’ll be lennons final game for better or worse 

2 hours ago, Midloth_Iain said:

Kind of ironic that it's the bus company that's owned by the Rangers Chairman is the one rescuing the Celtic players...

The Future's Maroon
19 minutes ago, been here before said:

Theres been at least one arrest.

Last I seen was two arrests, not enough though.

4 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

I’m gonna be honest I can’t think of anyone who would take that job right now, especially that quickly, think that’ll be lennons final game for better or worse 

There's an ex-Scotland & Leicester City manager available. Could do a job? 🤭

Just now, Wee Mikey said:

There's an ex-Scotland & Leicester City manager available. Could do a job? 🤭

Yep, could do a job at totally ****ing them up, get him in I say.

2 minutes ago, smiler said:

Yep, could do a job at totally ****ing them up, get him in I say.

I was thinking "5th columnist". I'm sure there's at least one Man U 'keeper he could highly recommend in place of their £5M flop. 

10 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Absolutely, the cops should have been right in about them, let’s break some heads type mentality, then hoover them into the meat wagons/ambulances.

I had a look at kerrygold street for the seethe earlier, there was some gadge called Hamster who is a Hearts fan allegedly, picture of Naismith in Hearts top as his avatar. Telling them all that Celtic will win 2-0 in final. They all seem to be speaking civilly to him too, I was baffled to say the least. 

Edited by crunchy frog

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Jack Ross 🤣 I'd put money on them going for Steve Clarke but don't think he's got the stomach for it.

Don’t think Clark can stand the sectarian problem they have only the Minority of course 🤔

19 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

Kind of ironic that it's the bus company that's owned by the Rangers Chairman is the one rescuing the Celtic players...

It’s the least he can do it’s partly his fault 😂

7 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

I had a look at kerrygold street for the seethe earlier, there was some gadge called Hamster who is a Hearts fan allegedly, picture of Naismith in Hearts top as his avatar. Telling them all that Celtic will win 2-0 in final. They all seem to be speaking civilly to him too, I was baffled to say the least. 

Ah nothing baffles me anymore, especially not after the slavering codpiece that we’ve got on here declaring that Hibs winning the SC was a “decent outcome”.

Edited by smiler

9 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

He's doing a grand job, trying to convince them there is no need to sack Lennon before the final, when he knows our best chance of winning it is if Lennon is still in situ.

been here before
24 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

Any word if Fat Man in Tight Puffa Jacket and Sporting A Manbag Man was amongst them?

20201129_202526.thumb.jpg.bef27989e846284191a1f347ca390d4d.jpg

13 minutes ago, crunchy frog said:

He's been on there years. 

Weird, weird guy.

Guest ToqueJambo

2 minutes ago, been here before said:

Any word if Fat Man in Tight Puffa Jacket and Sporting A Manbag Man was amongst them?

20201129_202526.thumb.jpg.bef27989e846284191a1f347ca390d4d.jpg

He put a lot of thought into his protest outfit. Fair play.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 hour ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

i agree. Who in their right mind would take on that job during this 10inarow nonsense.  These smelly rats are beyond hysterical and god only knows what they will do when their dream gets torn up by a rampant Sevco.

It’s just beautiful to watch. After all the vote corruption and halting the league all so they could get 9 and a crack at another treble. 
As much as I despise Sevco I will be in a glorious mood when Celtics dream goes tits up mathematically.

To beat them in the cup final would be incredible and why ever not

13 points (2 games in hand)

If both teams win their games to next derby. Rangers win or draw to have it officially in their own hands, half a season to go.

Would be better if happened next week.🤭

SectionDJambo

Thank goodness we beat Hibs in the cup semi final. I wouldn’t trust this Celtic team to stop them winning a cup final, and their fans would probably be ok with it too. Old pals act.

They'll turn up for the cup final against us though. They usually lift their game for us, for whatever reason. But, win or lose, we know that we stopped Hibs from having the opportunity to take advantage of this.

11 hours ago, RobNox said:

Spot on!  They are Celtic fans.

If I was writing an article about them and wanted to incorporate the term 'so called', it would be 'so called greatest fans in the world'.

It's only Celtic fans that think they are the GFITW. 

The greatest fans are the ones that turn up year after year when their teams are going through rough patches. If there was more of these fans and less of the glory hunters who attach themselves to the big successful clubs football in Scotland would be the better for it. 

Anyway if we are handing out accolades our fans are right up there with the best. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Can't wait to hear them bang on about the police being heavy handed and no need for them being there.

Always the victim.

Those victim complex clowns would have a minute silence if one of their fans didn't get a halftime pie.   

9 titles, 11 cups in a row, nearly 70 games unbeaten until they met us and it's all just a big conspiracy against celtic.   They are calling rangers nine in a row the asterisks years.  Are they calling the last 8.3 seasons the adversity years?   

They really are idiots.   

10 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Those victim complex clowns would have a minute silence if one of their fans didn't get a halftime pie.   

9 titles, 11 cups in a row, nearly 70 games unbeaten until they met us and it's all just a big conspiracy against celtic.   They are calling rangers nine in a row the asterisks years.  Are they calling the last 8.3 seasons the adversity years?   

They really are idiots.   

They think they're way better than they actually are, it's why I love seeing them melt down so much. Any other club would be ecstatic they've done so well in the last few years but not those clowns. It almost seems like Rangers fans have learnt some humility while septic fans just fed into their own bs. Absolutely love it.

2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

They think they're way better than they actually are, it's why I love seeing them melt down so much. Any other club would be ecstatic they've done so well in the last few years but not those clowns. It almost seems like Rangers fans have learnt some humility while septic fans just fed into their own bs. Absolutely love it.

Ar first I thought it was the opposite.  Rangers fans were gloating to everyone during their nine in a row, while at first they seemed to he just gloating towards rangers fans.   I think Stuart Cosgrove summed them up on off the ball when he said that Celtic and their fans thing they have a value system that is  better than everyone else.   The self acclaimed club of the people that refuses to pay the living wage. You never the green brigade fighting for that cause.   And they hate the tact that Lawell is pure tory.  I heard from.a Celtic fan that he donates to.the Tories but haven't seen it confirmed.   Him and Desmond left wing? Sure.     Sorry for going on a wee bit.  I just hate the synthetic empathy that they 'market'. 

Pasquale for King
11 hours ago, smiler said:

Absolutely, the cops should have been right in about them, let’s break some heads type mentality, then hoover them into the meat wagons/ambulances.

Absolutely, it might’ve put them off doing it again especially when it’s illegal just to be there in a group. I hope they’re being billed for these Police officers time. 

12 hours ago, George Cowie said:

I think they’ve passed the point where they can bring in a new manager ahead of the cup final.  Don’t think anyone would want that pressure less than 2 weeks to go. 

Pasquale for King
12 hours ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Stubbs 

3 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Thank goodness we beat Hibs in the cup semi final. I wouldn’t trust this Celtic team to stop them winning a cup final, and their fans would probably be ok with it too. Old pals act.

They'll turn up for the cup final against us though. They usually lift their game for us, for whatever reason. But, win or lose, we know that we stopped Hibs from having the opportunity to take advantage of this.

Never thought about that 

I’d be having nightmares in lead up to a Celtic hibs final the way Celtic are playing cause when Celtic play us they come out all guns blazing but with hibs they always seem out of sorts 

Those clips of them rioting at the Knew Camp are just incredible. Even their biggest detractors couldn't have devised scenes to show TGFITW up in such a bad light.

Just how long is this going to go on for?

And just who is paying the cost for all the cops, including the mounted variety, all these barriers, etc?

Weakened Offender

I usually have no interest in the Ugly Sisters however the current situation with Celtic and their dream of 10IAR in tatters is almost as funny as Rangers being liquidated. 

Heard some indirect "friend of a friend" sort of gossip, the "friend of a friend" being involved in the Celtic youth setup, suggesting that things are really really bad internally. 

Apparently there's been a huge fallout between Lennon and John Kennedy and they're no longer on speaking terms. Basically Lennon has accused Kennedy of being a "snake", of being a lap dog for the board, and of spying on Lennon and the dressing room for them, and ultimately trying to get his job. Its already quite obvious to me when you look at the team's mannerisms and stuff like that, but there's apparently a very clear split in the dressing room with most of the senior players (including Brown) having turned on Lennon. 

Lennon himself has supposedly turned up to training drunk on more than one occasion (not the first time we've heard rumours of this happening), and subsequently ended up in some sort of scrap with Scott Brown with something being said about this being the reason for Brown having a bandaged head recently (I knew nothing about this and hadn't seen him with a bandage, so didn't ask any more). Brown is supposedly a bit of a nomad in terms of which camp he's in, having also had his difficulties with Kennedy and with some of the players in the Kennedy camp. He's apparently "done", and will be away at the end of the season when his contract runs out. He's considering retirement, but has an open offer to return to Hibs. Nae idea how they can afford anything close to his wages now, so can't see that happening but anyway... Was told that Ryan Christie had played his last game for the club while Lennon was around having been recent arguments about Christie's international duties and his performances in Europe (Christie was apparently very unhappy at Lennon basically blaming him for the result against AC Milan), but I heard all of this on Friday last week and he played at the weekend there, so.......

Personally I can't see him lasting until the cup final and think he'll be away if they don't beat Kilmarnock in their next game.

So aye... It's sounding like they are in it up to their necks and that they need a complete do-over in terms of their coaching staff AND their playing staff. 

I made a joke comment about hoping they wait until after the cup final, and was told that that is his absolute last chance, but again this was before the weekend and the St Johnstone game there, so...... I also have my doubts over the credibility of what I've been told based on the fact that they were wrong about Christie having played his last game, so please take all with a pinch of salt and that everything has came from an indirect source.

Edited by Batistuta87

highlandjambo3
4 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

Agreed.......I won’t be especially down if we loose........hope & pray for a win though.

9 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Heard some indirect "friend of a friend" sort of gossip, the "friend of a friend" being involved in the Celtic youth setup, suggesting that things are really really bad internally. 

Apparently there's been a huge fallout between Lennon and John Kennedy and they're no longer on speaking terms. Basically Lennon has accused Kennedy of being a "snake", of being a lap dog for the board, and of spying on Lennon and the dressing room for them, and ultimately trying to get his job. Its already quite obvious to me when you look at the team's mannerisms and stuff like that, but there's apparently a very clear split in the dressing room with most of the senior players (including Brown) having turned on Lennon. 

Lennon himself has supposedly turned up to training drunk on more than one occasion (not the first time we've heard rumours of this happening), and subsequently ended up in some sort of scrap with Scott Brown with something being said about this being the reason for Brown having a bandaged head recently (I knew nothing about this and hadn't seen him with a bandage, so didn't ask any more). Brown is supposedly a bit of a nomad in terms of which camp he's in, having also had his difficulties with Kennedy and with some of the players in the Kennedy camp. He's apparently "done", and will be away at the end of the season when his contract runs out. He's considering retirement, but has an open offer to return to Hibs. Nae idea how they can afford anything close to his wages now, so can't see that happening but anyway... Was told that Ryan Christie had played his last game for the club while Lennon was around having been recent arguments about Christie's international duties and his performances in Europe (Christie was apparently very unhappy at Lennon basically blaming him for the result against AC Milan), but I heard all of this on Friday last week and he played at the weekend there, so.......

Personally I can't see him lasting until the cup final and think he'll be away if they don't beat Kilmarnock in their next game.

So aye... It's sounding like they are in it up to their necks and that they need a complete do-over in terms of their coaching staff AND their playing staff. 

I made a joke comment about hoping they wait until after the cup final, and was told that that is his absolute last chance, but again this was before the weekend and the St Johnstone game there, so...... I also have my doubts over the credibility of what I've been told based on the fact that they were wrong about Christie having played his last game, so please take all with a pinch of salt and that everything has came from an indirect source.

Not all that unbelievable TBH... I'm certainly not buying the fact that Lennon is on his 'last' chance. I think he's definitely gone and we'll hear this when/if shellick get a replacement.

15 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Does sound like someone's wish list

Just now, johnthomas said:

Does sound like someone's wish list

Aye exactly haha. Debated whether or not to post at all because of the Christie thing, but some interesting points to discuss none the less. 

Can't see him still being in charge for the final. Think it would be mental of the board to keep him on until then, when the support won't be behind him. 

4 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Aye exactly haha. Debated whether or not to post at all because of the Christie thing, but some interesting points to discuss none the less. 

Can't see him still being in charge for the final. Think it would be mental of the board to keep him on until then, when the support won't be behind him. 

Yes not saying it is all untrue .

Lennon will go but , now that Der Hun have done it , think they will be looking for a marquee manager

The Treasurer
5 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Lennon will go but , now that Der Hun have done it , think they will be looking for a marquee manager

Knowing their board's "biscuit tin" mentality they're more like to go for a one man tent 😀

21 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Heard something about Wayne Rooney lol... Current bookies favourites are Gordon Strachan, Eddie Howe and Martin O'Neil. Jack Ross came up somewhere too 😂

1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

I reckon no chance it's a marquee name unless you think Martin O'Neill is marquee. Or Jack Ross per bookies, which would be a weird one but in keeping with Lawwell's lack of imagination and biscuit tin. He is actually as big a problem at that club as Lennon, a clueless parasite that thinks he knows something about football. Desmond holds his strings of course and is in it for the money and nothing else. Sacking Lennon would likely improve their shocking results but the real issues would remain along with the arrogance and complacency that cost them the 10. 

1 minute ago, JackLadd said:

I reckon no chance it's a marquee name unless you think Martin O'Neill is marquee. Or Jack Ross per bookies, which would be a weird one but in keeping with Lawwell's lack of imagination and biscuit tin. He is actually as big a problem at that club as Lennon, a clueless parasite that thinks he knows something about football. Desmond holds his strings of course and is in it for the money and nothing else. Sacking Lennon would likely improve their shocking results but the real issues would remain along with the arrogance and complacency that cost them the 10. 

Brendan was [arguably] marquee . Rangers sign Gerrard .

Celtic did go , supposed to be temporary , biscuit tin with Lennon .

Can't see them going biscuit tin now that the holy grail is slipping away

The Apprentice
1 hour ago, Batistuta87 said:

Heard something about Wayne Rooney lol... Current bookies favourites are Gordon Strachan, Eddie Howe and Martin O'Neil. Jack Ross came up somewhere too 😂

Hardly a list that would get you excited eh? Ah well... :biggrin:

I really don't see the issue with the draw yesterday. Good point for them considering the form of both teams going into it.