Celtic - Self Entitled Arses

neilnunb

14 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Well one of their supporters has accused rangers fans of causing the trouble so let’s see who else gets the blame 

of course it was, Rangers fans would definitely show up at parkhead after a game mingle with Celtic fans and chuck barriers at police😂😂

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• NANOJAMBO

• JDK2020

• Mikey1874

Gilberts Fridge
4 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

of course it was, Rangers fans would definitely show up at parkhead after a game mingle with Celtic fans and chuck barriers at police😂😂

Surely it is our fault and we will be getting docked points over this.

1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

It reminded me of a vid on Youtube where Celtic a fan was swimming in the urinals (At Pttodrie ?)

I couldn't find it , but I did find this - It's totally irrelevant but funny.

Don't listen to this with the speakers on. 

SectionDJambo
1 hour ago, Pilmuir said:

We should expect more riots outside the stadium if Jack Ross is appointed.

Not Sellick minded? That's usually the first box to tick.

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

Not Sellick minded? That's usually the first box to tick.

Awww Saint Martin, will you not come back and help us to the tain-in a row, will he not? There be a statue in if for years alongside Brother Waalfrid. Go on go oan

Lennon has The Full Backing of the Board. Again.

I can't think of anyone, at any time, I'd rather see leading Sellick into an away euro tie v Milan.

Pasquale for King
34 minutes ago, SwindonJambo said:

As long as he hangs on until the Cup Final, and gets fired as a result of it, all's well 😉

That’s the cherry on the cake of winning it 🙏🤞.

Pasquale for King

There was some inbred Celtic ***** on Sky today saying that we would be looking forward to the cup final as a great opportunity to beat this Celtic team, we are but we had our own awful result at the weekend and will need to raise our own game a fair bit to win.  

4 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It reminded me of a vid on Youtube where Celtic a fan was swimming in the urinals (At Pttodrie ?)

I think you are being unnecessarily harsh on celtc fans, I dont think it was one of them who dived into the urinal trough.

However, this is definitely one of them...

The FAMOUS Applepine test at the piggery - YouTube

5 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

It was a drunken Sheep fan at Celtic Park. 😁

7 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Doncaster said anything yet?

Aye. He said, "C'moan Nicola, I'm only wanting a few thousand Celtic fans into Darkheid so as to save my ass". 🤭 

alwaysthereinspirit
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

If anyone reads these things

I read it. It would appear this thread was started and titled for the writer of this clap-trap.

Major slapdown by the Celtic board to their fans reminding them who runs the show. Must hurt. :laugh2:

Hopefully I'll get my wish and Lennon will still be manager for the cup final. 

:pleasing:

On 29/11/2020 at 20:32, 3fingersreid said:

Slight over reaction perhaps ???

A1262DF6-D71C-448B-A062-DA9784B4FF80.jpeg

Jesus, over reaction central. Most of these fuds that sing sectarian songs and go about quoting things like Bloody Sunday probably have no clue what their on about #eastEndGlasgow🐑

47 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Major slapdown by the Celtic board to their fans reminding them who runs the show. Must hurt. :laugh2:

Hopefully I'll get my wish and Lennon will still be manager for the cup final. 

:pleasing:

Once the dust settles Lennon will be booted, then it looks like Lawwell made the decision and not the revolting tim hordes. Probably after Thursday evening's humbling

18 minutes ago, JDK2020 said:

Once the dust settles Lennon will be booted, then it looks like Lawwell made the decision and not the revolting tim hordes. Probably after Thursday evening's humbling

I don't think they'll make a change now unless they were to lose more league games. They are out of Europe anyway. 

The Treasurer
7 hours ago, Cruyff said:

I don't think they'll make a change now unless they were to lose more league games. They are out of Europe anyway. 

The league results between now and the next bigot-fest will determine if he's punted or not.

4 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

The league results between now and the next bigot-fest will determine if he's punted or not.

I personally don't think there's any doubt he's on his way out... shellick will already be looking for a replacement. Results will dictate how quickly... hopefully he'll hang on until the final.

Edited by Rogue Daddy

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
17 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

That’s the cherry on the cake of winning it 🙏🤞.

Prssley doing his best to help our cause.  PHM after all?

https://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/18913222.steven-pressley-neil-lennon-deserves-time-silence-parkhead-boo-boys---just-like-gordon-strachan-2008/

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

By backing Strachan and reminding folk of what he did back then? No PHM would do what he did. 
I got as far as the bit about teams not improving statistically by replacing managers. He’s clearly read that wrong somehow as teams all over the world get better or worse when they change managers. His plea for longevity for managers as it apparently breeds success goes out the window when you mention another alleged PHM Craig Levein. 

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

By backing Strachan and reminding folk of what he did back then? No PHM would do what he did. 
I got as far as the bit about teams not improving statistically by replacing managers. He’s clearly read that wrong somehow as teams all over the world get better or worse when they change managers. His plea for longevity for managers as it apparently breeds success goes out the window when you mention another alleged PHM Craig Levein. 

It's backed up by some fairly decent stats.  One example below looked at an 18 year period

Capture.PNG

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

It's backed up by some fairly decent stats.  One example below looked at an 18 year period

Capture.PNG

It also shows that the teams who’s managers leave or are sacked do better too. 
I think it shows that most teams who are struggling will have better times whether they get rid of the manager or not. That happens at most clubs really. It’s up to whoever is in charge to decide whether it looks like things will improve. With Lennon/Cathro/Levein for example they’re not getting better, with Stendel for instance you could say they would. 
Do you recommend clubs shouldn’t be allowed to change their manager when they want, or they shouldn’t leave if they want? Just stay until they die?

Did you buy into all that badge thumping shite the snake used to fool thousands of Hearts fan into thinking he was loyal 😆?

2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

It also shows that the teams who’s managers leave or are sacked do better too. 
I think it shows that most teams who are struggling will have better times whether they get rid of the manager or not. That happens at most clubs really. It’s up to whoever is in charge to decide whether it looks like things will improve. With Lennon/Cathro/Levein for example they’re not getting better, with Stendel for instance you could say they would. 
Do you recommend clubs shouldn’t be allowed to change their manager when they want, or they shouldn’t leave if they want? Just stay until they die?

Did you buy into all that badge thumping shite the snake used to fool thousands of Hearts fan into thinking he was loyal 😆?

You have read an awful lot into what I think based on a graphic proving that things improve with the existing manager or a new manager to almost the same levels.  But you do like a wee rant.

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, baxterd1974 said:

You have read an awful lot into what I think based on a graphic proving that things improve with the existing manager or a new manager to almost the same levels.  But you do like a wee rant.

Yes indeed I do. 
The graph shows that whatever happens most teams performances get better from their lowest point, making his point mute really. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

The Mighty Thor

Another day, another statement from the kings of self entitlement, the green brigade. 

Greeting about 3 defeats, absentee landlords, Brexit, the weather, global warming. 

Fuds. The lot of them. 

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6364487/celtic-reinforce-stadium-protection-protests/

Barriers put up around the stadium. Lennon pleading fans not to protest.

Come on St Johnstone 🤣🤣🤣

Last week Dungcaster (or Lawell) was telling the SG to let fans in! Now shellick are constructing fencing to keep them out! 🤣🤣🤣🤣... only Scottish football!

part_time_jambo
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Another day, another statement from the kings of self entitlement, the green brigade. 

Greeting about 3 defeats, absentee landlords, Brexit, the weather, global warming. 

Fuds. The lot of them. 

Wonder if Lawell will still just play lip service to punishing their indiscretions now.

Colonel Kurtz
On 01/12/2020 at 13:57, Gilberts Fridge said:

Surely it is our fault and we will be getting docked points over this.

I know you are joking but the Hearts cup final event has been cancelled after "advice from the Police" So we are indirectly being punished , 

SectionDJambo
29 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Their latest work of art 

F668A315-987E-4C9D-B7C8-4FEA6CBBEC9C.jpeg

If these characters put as much effort into having a job, they could buy Celtic and run them they way they want to, without having to rely on being bankrolled by Desmond.

I remember when they jeered “the bunnet” whilst he was raising a league flag. But TGFITW though. Morons!

It's quite funny watching the Celtic fan base morphing in to the Rangers one of so many years that they despised.

Same arse, different terrorist organisation support.

gorgie rd eh11

The green "brigade"(terrorist terminology) have been very successful in persuading people that their offensiveness is acceptable, it's ok to burn people on bonfires if they're not R.C.

2 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Their latest work of art 

F668A315-987E-4C9D-B7C8-4FEA6CBBEC9C.jpeg

WTF? 

Does anybody actually look at this kind of shite and think it's impressive? 😁 

For a shower of scummy, rabid, terrorist-supporting, pedophile-enabling, third-rate socio-political warriors they don't have have a fecking great conceit of themselves.

They have put extra barriers up expecting another protest on Sunday. The rumour is Lennon is on a major bonus to win the treble and beat us in the Scottish so hanging on until then

Fk sake.. They've lost about 4 or 5 times domestically when it mattered in 9 years or something and they are still moaning.?? 

Also the biggest cheats in the whole of Scottish football, including the 2019 Scottish Cup final FFS.   

Hate is too soft a word for that lot. 

Hope they never win another throw in. 

Edited by Smoked-Glass