Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

20 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Naismith will go in the summer too

Good.

He’s a very expensive square peg we’re trying to squeeze into more than one round hole.

25 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

🤞Save us a small fortune. He's had a great career and he's been decent for us when fit and on form but he's a bit past his best now. I'm sure there will be a jersey with his name on it, waiting for him a Rugby Park. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
17 hours ago, iainmac said:

Checked the Motherwell equivalent of JKB today & on the Celtic match thread some were asking when Campbell was ever going to " turn up in big games". Then he scored.

Make of that what you wi!!.

Interesting. He certainly ran the show at Pittodrie earlier in the season and been impressed how he handled Tynecastle. 

Haven't really watched him against the uglies right enough 

9 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Kyle Laffery's move to Sepsi in Romania has fallen through. 

Here we go 🙄

Maybe I dreamt it but I thought he signed for Dundee? 

36 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ah so just as i thought,you have no clue as to who is after Campbell and apart from a random

hypothetical theory that you have conjured up based on nothing you have gone against what a 

couple of genuine ITK guys on here have stated re-Campbell.

Thinking is hard for you obviously, no such thing as itk guys on here am delighted to say, just guys with hunches, not sure to be honest we are even interested that's my hunch.

jamboinglasgow
55 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Intrigued if that was the case. I do think he can no longer consider himself a first team player, I dont think its a surprise Walker does better when Naismith isn't playing. But also think he adds a lot to those around him (McCulloch talked about how he is basically like a coach without the badges on the pitch) and does still  can score (is on 5 goals this season.) 

You would have to think we would have to cut a deal for him to leave with 2 years left on his contract unless he is driving moving on and its not about money. But if we are building a squad for longer term and he doesn't fit the squad or style then it makes sense to move on.

Leveins Battalion
3 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Thinking is hard for you obviously, no such thing as itk guys on here am delighted to say, just guys with hunches, not sure to be honest we are even interested that's my hunch.

Well that's just not true is it but it fits your agenda.

Go back a few pages,you will see both Kastaneer and McEneff were stated on here before anywhere else.:bolt:

Shanghai Hearts

PLZ soccer just announced we have signed Findlay on a pre contract about 20 mins ago.. Peter Martin just asked Naisy about it... good signing. 

52 minutes ago, Shanghai Hearts said:

PLZ soccer just announced we have signed Findlay on a pre contract about 20 mins ago.. Peter Martin just asked Naisy about it... good signing. 

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/stuart-findlay-hearts-transfer-seal-19820890 

Not sure if it was different to this but this doesn't confirm it yet, looking more and more likely however.

jamboinglasgow
8 minutes ago, Goodfella said:

https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/sport/football/stuart-findlay-hearts-transfer-seal-19820890 

Not sure if it was different to this but this doesn't confirm it yet, looking more and more likely however.

The article is reporting what was said on PLZ.

Peter Martin does say that Hearts have signed  Findlay, but does sound like he misread the Sun article saying we are in talks.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Well that's just not true is it but it fits your agenda.

Go back a few pages,you will see both Kastaneer and McEneff were stated on here before anywhere else.:bolt:

Fits my agenda lol your a dreamer don't need to go back a few pages, hang about Riccarton like a stalker and you will pick up stuff,  Kastaneer  for example was a process of elimination ya numbnut. But back on track Campbell ain't happening.

3 hours ago, whyskey said:

agree with you as i have said before kingsley best games have been when he plays with white

Why I lean towards White staying is he offers more defensively than any of our other wide midfielders/forwards and has good energy. You’re right, Kingsley has looked good with White in front of him. 

For those saying we can't sign Campbell, don't talk utter shite Millwall and Barnsley are the clubs in for him, with us hibs, and celtic interested in him too. 

Millwall tried to get Alex mowatt before the window shut, but bid was rejected. 

A player i was told was coming to us if Stendel had stayed on, as he wanted a crack at European football. 

Mowatt like Campbell is out of contract in summer. 

And if we could afford it, i would go all out to get the both of them, as they would definitely give either of the old firm a run for their money, celtic have shown interest in mowatt aswell. 

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

For those saying we can't sign Campbell, don't talk utter shite Millwall and Barnsley are the clubs in for him, with us hibs, and celtic interested in him too. 

A player i was told was coming to us if Stendel had stayed on, as he wanted a crack at European football. 

And if we could afford it, i would go all out to get the both of them, as they would definitely give either of the old firm a run for their money, celtic have shown interest in mowatt aswell. 

Who knows who Celtic will end up signing. Take any of their transfer targets with a pinch of salt just now, given Lennon will be offski by the next transfer window. 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

Who knows who Celtic will end up signing. Take any of their transfer targets with a pinch of salt just now, given Lennon will be offski by the next transfer window. 

Yup, Celtic need a rebuild of the squad in the summer so not mad that they might take a chance on Campbell, especially if he gets the most out of Turnbull. But who knows who is controlling the recruitment at Celtic.

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Naismith will be going nowhere, and that's even if Robbie wants to move him on 🙂

Can you elaborate on this at all? Always wondered if part of the reason he signed for us was the assurance of a future non-playing role once he hung up his boots...? 

29 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Can you elaborate on this at all? Always wondered if part of the reason he signed for us was the assurance of a future non-playing role once he hung up his boots...? 

Correct. 

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That Mowatt looked good tonight against Chelsea. 
Big step up joining Hearts from Barnsley. 

Under the floodlight
20 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

It's just a wee joke about Campbells being staunch.  🙄

It's the meat their sure to eat!

The White Cockade

Interesting that Ginnelly staying rest of the season even though he can’t play
Would seem pointless unless the plan is to sign him in the summer 

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, brux said:

Why can't we recall Cammy Logan?

We can, but Robbie would rather he stays out on loan and (provided the season restarts) plays a number of games instead of staying and most likely play 1 or 2.

Interesting that its a loan player, so what Premiership right backs are available.

3 minutes ago, The White Cockade said:

Was thinking the same. Interestingly there was an ITK guy (can’t remember which one) that posted a few weeks ago that we had already signed Josh.  

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

We can, but Robbie would rather he stays out on loan and (provided the season restarts) plays a number of games instead of staying and most likely play 1 or 2.

Interesting that its a loan player, so what Premiership right backs are available.

Looks like we’ve been talking to Killie recently. I wonder if they have a RB they’d be happy to loan out. 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
19 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Looks like we’ve been talking to Killie recently. I wonder if they have a RB they’d be happy to loan out. 

Killie seems like to me like the most likely team looking at the squad. They've got both Aaron McGowan and Ross Millen, neither of whom seem to be able to nail down a regular starting spot.

From what I've heard about Millen, crossing seems to be his best attribute and that could be something that appeals to us.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Had a look at Killie, I think we will need to look more at clubs that have more than 2 right backs at the club.

Been looking through right backs at clubs. Possible players I could make out would be:

Jack McMillian (Livingston)

Carlo Pignatiello (Livingston)

Keith Watson (Ross County)

Connor Randall (Ross County)

5 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Killie seems like to me like the most likely team looking at the squad. They've got both Aaron McGowan and Ross Millen, neither of whom seem to be able to nail down a regular starting spot.

From what I've heard about Millen, crossing seems to be his best attribute and that could be something that appeals to us.

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Had a look at Killie, I think we will need to look more at clubs that have more than 2 right backs at the club.

Been looking through right backs at clubs. Possible players I could make out would be:

Thanks guys. Some names to consider at least. I’d hoped it was a loan with a view to a longer term deal but seems unlikely now. 

3 hours ago, The White Cockade said:

Yeah this really is a strange one! 

Usually when an on-loan player is injured, they go back to their parent club for treatment and recovery, then we never see them again. 

Maybe he is staying with us so he doesn't have to self isolate by going back home, but I hope it's because there have been discussions about staying here next year! 

6 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

That Mowatt looked good tonight against Chelsea. 
Big step up joining Hearts from Barnsley. 

🤣 😂🤣😂

12 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

Kyle Laffery's move to Sepsi in Romania has fallen through. 

Here we go 🙄

Your on the wrong forum, mate.

Thats one for vermin.net:whistling:

Edited by Tommy Brown

Gimme an H...
5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Yeah this really is a strange one! 

Usually when an on-loan player is injured, they go back to their parent club for treatment and recovery, then we never see them again. 

Maybe he is staying with us so he doesn't have to self isolate by going back home, but I hope it's because there have been discussions about staying here next year! 

Neilson said in his presser that he's stayed with us as he's good to have around the place. 

ooh-aah-cantona
8 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Another player that popped into my head - albeit controversial- is Tony Ralston at Celtic. 

He would fit the ‘winning mentality’ that Robbie likes but would we deal with Celtic?

38 minutes ago, ooh-aah-cantona said:

Another player that popped into my head - albeit controversial- is Tony Ralston at Celtic. 

He would fit the ‘winning mentality’ that Robbie likes but would we deal with Celtic?

If it’s a right back from the Premier League we’re after, Ralston and Nathan Patterson were the two that popped in to my head.