• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

30 minutes ago, jambo2524 said:

Great news

Is there any possibility of us working on one more pre-contract for next season?

We are in talks with AC but he has a few offers from England, and I've heard Celtic are now interested 👍

1 hour ago, bistokid said:

Could we not loan him? 

We could aye. Hopefully, if all true, they take the hump like they did with Brophy and tell him to pack up his locker.

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

We are in talks with AC but he has a few offers from England, and I've heard Celtic are now interested 👍

Would be the most excited I've been for a signing in a long time. Exactly what we need.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
58 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Popescu is a cult hero,my heart is in my mouth every time he is on the ball 🤣 I love him.

Popsy certainly makes the days more "interesting " I suppose 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Wonder if just looking about or if deal was signed then. 

God knows if it was him his dog ran over to mine that's when I clocked who I thought looked like findlay .. 

If findlay has a golden retriever/ lab then it's likely it was him 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

Would be the most excited I've been for a signing in a long time. Exactly what we need.

Same. Would be an absolute coup if English clubs and Celtic are indeed in for him. Campbell and Findlay...  Oof!! 

13 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

That figures. Soon as he scored I thought there goes that idea of signing him.    

14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No chance.

18 minutes ago, jambocub said:

God knows if it was him his dog ran over to mine that's when I clocked who I thought looked like findlay .. 

16B7A910-9A9F-40F4-B2C1-353F33294657.jpeg

1 minute ago, jambocub said:

Nah 😂😂

That photo is 4y old though lol. He could have a different dug now 😂

Edited by Batistuta87

So wait, Findlay was going up to the ORIAM to sign a pre-contract, do the obligatory medical and thought 

"Haud oan a minute, be as well taking the dug wi me" 😅😅

2 minutes ago, Bozi said:

So wait, Findlay was going up to the ORIAM to sign a pre-contract, do the obligatory medical and thought 

Nobody said that .. I said I saw a guy who looked like findlay walking his dog 

4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

SF 👍

Sheila Ferguson?

I was beginning to wonder when I'd see her again (apologies, one for the oldies)

2 hours ago, jambocub said:

Sure he was up oriam on Saturday . 

2 hours ago, jambocub said:

1 hour ago, Bozi said:

1 hour ago, jambocub said:

Nobody said that .. I said I saw a guy who looked like findlay walking his dog 

Seems like it is exactly what you said😂😂 

Given that he is from the west coast,plays on the west coast and would only have been through for a pre-contract signing, you insinuated that he brought his dog along for a wee walk at the same time😂😂

1 minute ago, Bozi said:

Seems like it is exactly what you said😂😂 

Given that he is from the west coast,plays on the west coast and would only have been through for a pre-contract signing, you insinuated that he brought his dog along for a wee walk at the same time😂😂

When did I say he was through for a pre contract signing ?

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Cheers Bongo. Good to have some reliable ITK posters 👍🏻

Campbell would be an outstanding signing. Not getting my hopes up though given the amount of interest.

Wait...Dundee were training at Oriam on Saturday. Maybe Findlay is signing with them. 😲🙊

Edited by neilnunb

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you know if Liam Polworth is seen as a replacement for Irving? 

56 minutes ago, Musemic said:

Sheila Ferguson?

I was beginning to wonder when I'd see her again (apologies, one for the oldies)

its His year of Decision

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Wait...Dundee were training at Oriam on Saturday. Maybe Findlay is signing with them. 😲🙊

Maybe there was a kennel club meeting 😂

4 hours ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Is there a deadline for the loans?

Take it no one knows the answer to this? I’m pretty sure lower leagues normally have a loan deadline. So there’s the regular deadline end of January window and then there’s the loan window for non Premiership clubs which usually is around end of March or something. Anyone know if that’s still the case this season and what that deadline date might be?

1 hour ago, Musemic said:

Sheila Ferguson?

You'll be getting the Third degree about that one!

15 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

Take it no one knows the answer to this? I’m pretty sure lower leagues normally have a loan deadline. So there’s the regular deadline end of January window and then there’s the loan window for non Premiership clubs which usually is around end of March or something. Anyone know if that’s still the case this season and what that deadline date might be?

End of February I think

3 hours ago, Bozi said:

Perfectly normal thing to do

Arthur Morgan
7 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

That tinpot shite Killie have been mugging us off at home the last couple of seasons

Quite a bit longer than that I'm afraid! They are without a doubt, our bogey team, especially at Tynecastle.

Edited by Arthur Morgan

39 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Surely Liam Polwarth is more realistic than Allan Campbell? Would be delighted if we signed Campbell.

If Celtic have an interest we can close the book on that one.

3 hours ago, jambmoz said:

If Celtic have an interest we can close the book on that one.

Yep however I’d seriously doubt Celtic will be allowing Lennon to sign anyone for next season unless it really was a top quality signing. 

15 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

AC?

1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Allan Campbell.

If there was anyway of getting this deal done, I'd be so impressed with Neilson/Savage/Budge. 

A lad that we could sell on inside 12 months for a big profit. Suspect though if Celtic are taking note, most Championship clubs will be in which probably prices us out. 

Wonder what sort of salary we could offer a young, in demand, potential star like Allan Campbell.

Probably have to make him close to the highest paid player at the club. 

Guessing it would have to be £4k-£5k a week because he'd get more than that in the English Championship.

colinmorewasgash
20 minutes ago, OTT said:

If there was anyway of getting this deal done, I'd be so impressed with Neilson/Savage/Budge. 

A lad that we could sell on inside 12 months for a big profit. Suspect though if Celtic are taking note, most Championship clubs will be in which probably prices us out. 

Lochend Brazil want him too quelle surprise think we should shut up regarding any player we are interested in on here. Its amazing how so many players we put forward or rumours end up being wanted by wee team a few days later.

40 minutes ago, colinmorewasgash said:

Lochend Brazil want him too quelle surprise think we should shut up regarding any player we are interested in on here. Its amazing how so many players we put forward or rumours end up being wanted by wee team a few days later.

Thing is he'd be more likely to end up at Lochend Celtic or Aberdeen unless Celtic or Rangers were interested. If Hearts do want him then they better get in first for a change. Last thing we need is anyone snapping up another McGinn type player ahead of us.

Neil Dongcaster
1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

Wonder what sort of salary we could offer a young, in demand, potential star like Allan Campbell.

Guessing it would have to be £4k-£5k a week because he'd get more than that in the English Championship.

I suspect we have paid players double that in recent times.

1 hour ago, cosanostra said:

He'd probably get offered 5-7k a week at Millwall, which is around their average. I don't think we'd be offering more than 3k tbh.