Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

RustyRightPeg
2 minutes ago, steve123 said:

Is that us done for the day ?

Not complaining looks like a great find- if it is though they could have kept his announcement to say 11pm or something 🤣🤣

Nope. 

Yahoo!

Wee question. How we pronouncing it? Like McAnuff? Or do you pronounce the e so it sounds like mekeneth (a bit like pointing it "yes that is my Kenneth.)

5 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Well played today @Jamboj1 👏

Cheers👍🏻 Target for today completed early still trying for another 1 potentially 2 but if they don’t happen been a very good window all round 

Just now, TheBigO said:

Yahoo!

Wee question. How we pronouncing it? Like McAnuff? Or do you pronounce the e so it sounds like mekeneth (a bit like pointing it "yes that is my Kenneth.)

That’s how I was pronouncing it M’kennef but not so sure now I’ve seen alternatives. 

1 minute ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Agreed. Think the Levein bumper contracts have scunnered long term deals just now though. 

Probably for the best but as with Irving if he signed a similar deal...we've got 18 months of them before we'd need to sell 😔

2 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Energetic
Box to box
1 in 3 goals ratio from midfield

Ladies and gentlemen, we finally have Hartley's replacement

Was thinking more Don Cowie.

👀

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Stendelnator said:

Kevin Hibsedit has handed in a transfer request 

Oh this is shaping up to be a glorious Hibsed It. How bad a club do you have to be to have a player treat you like that just a few months after you took a punt on him for a large fee and gave him his big chance.

Who's his agent? Didn't his agent play games before by saying we'd made him an offer when we hadn't?

Edited by ToqueJambo

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 hour ago, Barack said:

"When I see you scoring, I just can't McEneff, I just can't McEneff..."

No? **** you all.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

Cheers👍🏻 Target for today completed early still trying for another 1 potentially 2 but if they don’t happen been a very good window all round 

Is it true St Midden have enquired about Berra? any noises

jamboinglasgow
2 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

How is outbound going?

2 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Yeah along the lines of what I'd heard this morning. I'm hoping for the CB come to fruition.

Tennant's  6's

Looks like exactly thf kind of player that we've been badly missing in the midfield. 

A new CB as well would be superb. 

Not much word on players leaving though, I'd have thought that Moore,  Frear, possibly even Roberts could've been out the door by now 

Guest ToqueJambo
20 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Nah, i'm not particularly happy about that. He has scored goals in the Championship and will do for them. Even though he won't be able to play against us, all it takes is him to hit a bit of form for them and we lose a bit of it. His goals could mean the difference in Dunfermline sneaking up on us. I think a pre-contract for summer would've been fine but he shouldn't be leaving to play for one of our closest promotion rivals. Alloa or Arbroath, maybe, Dunfermline or even Raith or Dundee.....no.

Behave

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

How is outbound going?

Trying very hard, wanted signings in before allowing players to go so expect them to start to filter through now 

Tennant's  6's
2 minutes ago, Robbo51 said:

https://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/article/hearts-capture-mceneff?s=09

Savage really might have been one of the most important pieces of business the club has completed since admin. 

Long may it continue

Very much this.

Time will tell I guess, but he did come across really well in the Hearts TV interview. 

Hopefully his signings really hit the mark 

LarrysRightFoot

Key comment for me re McEneff is ‘he’s really energetic’ - energy is something we so often lack.

I keep saying it tempo and intensity are key to winning games. 

Sounds like a Colin Cameron type - here’s hoping. 

4 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Is it true St Midden have enquired about Berra? any noises

Havent heard that mate but won’t rule it out, don’t see him being allowed out until we have a centre back signed 

1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

This could be interesting (also think Hibs are mad turning down 3m for him as his form has completely dropped off.)

I'm hearing he is trying to push through a move to Sheff Utd rather than Birmingham City. Hope no one pays over the top for the hibs wank!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

2 1/2 years good business, look forward to seeing him Friday night

True ITK stuff this window

Whitecapjambo

Live over here in Ireland. Chatting to a few friends who are rovers fans and they rate the lad highly. Said maybe the international call up was premature (covid call offs), but he's played consistently well for a few years. Friend said he can play deeper as well as attacking. Eye for goal aswell. Mate reckons if contract was different he could be worth 500k.

Edited by Whitecapjambo

Just now, Jamboj1 said:

Havent heard that mate but won’t rule it out, don’t see him being allowed out until we have a centre back signed 

ok..mate knows someone  on coaching staff at St Midden who told him Berra was a possibility

54 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Looks pretty composed on the ball and good finishing. Maybe worth a punt

Some absolutely shambolic defending/pressing from the opposition in that video and he is getting an incredible amount of time on the ball which he won't get here, but never the less he looks a standout player in that league and he looks like the sort of energetic/"dynamo" type player who could do well for us.

All roads lead to Gorgie

I really think we have done our homework on these two guys and they will slot in well with what we have here already. Welcome Lads!

Dont post here very often these days but compelled to give a mention to this jamboj1 chap that I’ve recently started to notice. Dunno if he’s been here for years and just changed his name, or is a completely new guy to the forum...but either way. Thanks for the info. You’ve been proven to be spot on today 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 

57 minutes ago, Locky said:

Not sure on that one, but if he has a sell on fee or percentage in his contract, I'd imagine it's got to be honoured. Unless Hibs add a get out clause if he submits a request. Purely depends on the contract I'd guess.

Pars got £400k plus 20% of any future sale. 

1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

ok..mate knows someone  on coaching staff at St Midden who told him Berra was a possibility

I hope he’s right 😂 

Just now, Tazio said:

Daft question. 
Has the league in Ireland been playing during COVID? Just wondering if he’s coming here fully match fit. 

they play summer football 

1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

Dont post here very often these days but compelled to give a mention to this jamboj1 chap that I’ve recently started to notice. Dunno if he’s been here for years and just changed his name, or is a completely new guy to the forum...but either way. Thanks for the info. You’ve been proven to be spot on today 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼 

Appreciated mate 👍🏻 Happy to share any info I get all on here for the same thing

54 minutes ago, Locky said:

Aye, Mustafi appears to be going to my Schalke. :lol: 

Funny enough, my mate is an Arsenal fan and he inspired to me to go them on FM and have a mass clearout. It was ridiculously satisfying. The Arsenal team is/was full of overpaid crap.

Looked at .net earlier though, and apparently we're still signing complete diddies with little strategy. It's all going to end in tears was one posters brave opinion. Shortly before Nisbet asks to leave them. :lol: 

And Schalke ended with two of the biggest overpaid crap. No luck. Relegation a certainty this season. 

2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

He was around during last window as well bud. 

Seconded. Thanks jamboj1

22 minutes ago, Gulf Jambo said:

Must be an incoming!! 

Very much enjoying the Photoshop of McEneff's face in the crowd in the background, nice wee touch.

Welcome Aaron.

But we really need to hold back on the Paul Hartley / Colin Cameron chat. He doesn't need that pressure before he's even played a match!

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Pars got £400k plus 20% of any future sale. 

That one will be set in stone regardless. I interpreted the question as any fees Nisbet is due.

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )