Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

ginger jambo98
55 minutes ago, Stendelnator said:

Kevin Hibsedit has handed in a transfer request 

Birmingham have signed a forward called Keyendrah Simmonds from Man City as well as Cosgrove from the sheep. Maybe the £3m deal for Nisbet is off the table now.

56 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Slightly off topic but Halliday probably has Blue Bols

Have a watch of this and you'll see Pointon receiving a pair of black and blue bols...

...dirty wee shite that Joe Miller is. Only a yellow from the Bearsden (i.e. Glasgow) referee.

tartofmidlothian
2 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Birmingham have signed a forward called Keyendrah Simmonds from Man City as well as Cosgrove from the sheep. Maybe the £3m deal for Nisbet is off the table now.

That would be even more hilarious.

iwasthere1954
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

The barbers over there will have their work cut out wi these eyebrows.

Haha. Wish I had noticed that.

Bazzas right boot
16 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Definitely. 1200% return on someone they only signed in the summer would suggest the cash is there for it. I won't hold my breath. 

I do hope this new Irish guy is the new transfer model for us going forward. None of this over 30s club pish. 11.5m for Frimpong, 3m Nisbet, 2m Cosgrove, 1m Porteous (LOL) - we need to be getting a slice of that action! 

We did, 1.5m for Hickey. 

2 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Haha. The wee clown should get a better agent.  I don't blame em for knocking it back when he's on a long deal and they have to pay the Pars a big wedge. I'd hope Hearts to do the same. Now have a petted lip player tho.

Just now, tian447 said:

Not sure giving them a player on loan for the rest of the season is in our interests.  He does score goals in the Championship, so will probably improve their team, but he's a useful player to have on the bench for us - and you know what our luck with injuries is like, don't want to leave ourselves short if something does happen.

Nah, i'm not particularly happy about that. He has scored goals in the Championship and will do for them. Even though he won't be able to play against us, all it takes is him to hit a bit of form for them and we lose a bit of it. His goals could mean the difference in Dunfermline sneaking up on us. I think a pre-contract for summer would've been fine but he shouldn't be leaving to play for one of our closest promotion rivals. Alloa or Arbroath, maybe, Dunfermline or even Raith or Dundee.....no.

33 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Looks pretty composed on the ball and good finishing. Maybe worth a punt

He does but some of the goalkeeping id horrendous

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Famous 1874 said:

Dunfermline due 30% of that fee I believe. Hibernian football club, never change.

Another bright side to this, they will be fizzing at the developments

Agent Wighton to Dunfermline, scores a hat-trick against scumdee and denies them a play-off place..............how glorious would that be.

RustyRightPeg
3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We did, 1.5m for Hickey. 

Someone had a go at me the other day for saying I enjoyed Raith's coverage of the game citing, I should've given the money to FOH instead. 

On the theme of "hOw QuiCklY pEoPle fOrgeT"

30 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Look forward to seeing Nisbet on sky sports later hanging around outside St Andrews trying to force a move 😂

Wearing a hearts top :brows:  Image result for hearts strip

Hagar the Horrible
46 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Do Monkeys even eat peanuts? :berra:

Groundnuts (peanuts) are indigionous to South america  and former preesidents farms, and yes monkeys do eat them

jambo-in-furness
3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Nah, i'm not particularly happy about that. He has scored goals in the Championship and will do for them. Even though he won't be able to play against us, all it takes is him to hit a bit of form for them and we lose a bit of it. His goals could mean the difference in Dunfermline sneaking up on us. I think a pre-contract for summer would've been fine but he shouldn't be leaving to play for one of our closest promotion rivals. Alloa or Arbroath, maybe, Dunfermline or even Raith or Dundee.....no.

Add in the fact we will be covering a % of his wages

4 minutes ago, jambonian said:

Totally agree.  Stupid giving your promotion rivals any help whatsoever.

In fact, we should be trying to punt Damour to them, and sending them rave reviews about players like Joel Pereira that they could try and get on loan :lol: 

With Nisbet I guess the devil is in the detail.

Maybe  £500k up front then

£1 million when Birmingham win the Premiership, another £1M when they win the Champions League and the rest when they defeat the Alpha Centauri champions in a future Inter-Galactic Cup final. Hibs always like being first with things so such an insert would be quite unique

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, jambonian said:

If Dunfermline sneak up on us it will be because we have been shite and deserve it. 

Not going to happen tho. 

4 hours ago, Alan_R said:

Mceneff video

Looks pretty composed on the ball and good finishing. Maybe worth a punt

5 minutes ago, Sertse said:

Guy on a Facebook group claiming he's McEneffs brother in law and he's at Hearts now having a medical

Guess he was spot on

Birmingham have just signed a striker from Man City on a deal to 2023.

Oh ans welcome to the Mighty JT's Aaron!!!

9 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

We did, 1.5m for Hickey. 

Point being that Hickey was massively under priced in comparison to that list, imo. 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

If Dunfermline sneak up on us it will be because we have been shite and deserve it. 

Not going to happen tho. 

I agree but it's still giving them an incentive. Loan him out to Alloa or Arbroath and he could do the business against Dunfermline/Dundee/Raith and that would benefit us more.

Edited by jambonian

Is that us done for the day ?

Not complaining looks like a great find- if it is though they could have kept his announcement to say 11pm or something 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, tian447 said:

He's 25 :lol:

I’d say the average age on here is early 50’s. There’s always loads of ‘laddie, lad, young man’ chat going on. 

Just now, steve123 said:

Is that us done for the day ?

Not complaining looks like a great find- if it is though they could have kept his announcement to say 11pm or something 🤣🤣

Supposedly another defender (cover at RB) still to arrive.

1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Would have liked more than two and a half years for 180k but still...delighted!

Agreed. Think the Levein bumper contracts have scunnered long term deals just now though. 

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )