January transfer window ( Now closed )

kingantti1874

Maybe we're after someone else...Campbell or Polworth? Wasn't that long ago people were saying Irving was shite :laugh:

Not my opinion though, I'd punt Naismith, Damour, Zlamal, Berra, Roberts, Frear and offer him more.

Imagine strolling the season and getting offered a bumper new contract on less terms than Roberts 🤣

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

Just now, jdl2002 said:

Irving - I thought in order to get a development fee, the contract offered had to be at least the same. Or maybe i made that up.

is that lad Jordan McEneff at Arsenal related to Aaron?

Reduced terms according to Dazajambo. Club has messed re a development fee, too. Heard it here first. 

2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Thats because it is bullshit. 

^ From reading Dazo’s recent posts, he’s clearly close to the situation.

I’m more than willing to take his word over Dazajmbo’s, who has a proven track record of talking absolute dung.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

If any of that is even remotely true, someone at the club has to publicly explain  the reasoning. Have to say I find it very hard to swallow but we’ve already lost him if we’ve really been messing about like that.

No they don't,  should be confidential. 

Also going totally against the grain of what is happening in general. 

I like the boy, but typical of Kickback,  he was shit on Saturday while other more experienced players were left to get it in the neck. 

I hope he carries on,  don't believe everything you read here, truth can be twisted 

RustyRightPeg
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

Maybe we're after someone else...Campbell or Polworth? Wasn't that long ago people were saying Irving was shite :laugh:

Not my opinion though, I'd punt Naismith, Damour, Zlamal, Berra, Roberts, Frear and offer him more.

Imagine strolling the season and getting offered a bumper new contract on less terms than Roberts 🤣

In an ideal world we would “punt” them all. But the dictatorship put them all on stupid contracts, where the players held the cards. They’re quite right to sit tight on the numbers their on. 

Re. The posts on Irving contract, a lot of rubbish about the unhappiness at the offer. Expect this to be resolved prior to the season ending. 

4 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Can you elaborate?

If it sounds like shite (which it does) and it smells like shite (which it does) then it’s probably shite.

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Sounds like the kind of player we really need. 

Definitely comes across really well, confident, positive and level headed. 

haveyouheard1874
Just now, JimmyCant said:

If it sounds like shite (which it does) and it smells like shite (which it does) then it’s probably shite.

😄

2 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Can someone clarify who is the 'Daza' normally in the know

Daza OR Dazajambo

?

Second one. 

Seymour M Hersh
23 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Can back up hmfc Liam's post. Talks not gone well. First offer to him was on terms lower than he is on currently! He was shocked by that offer. Second offer is non negotiable 4.5 year deal on the same wage as he is on currently (3 figure weekly wage) no bonus, no add on, no perks or rewards.  Just a basic rate flat wage. 

Complete shithousery from the club, IMO best player we potentially have produced in years, with a fairly good sell on value if he continues to progress. Or let him leave for nothing and make it look like the player wanted away. Boys hearts daft. Feel for the boy but can't have a grudge if he leaves for pastures new.  I'd make him top earner and bin Berra, Naismith etc.

Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah

And you try and tell the young people of today that ... they won't believe you

jamboinglasgow
5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Birmingham take their offer off the table for Nisbet 😂😂😂😂😂

Its like Hibs were like a man playing blackjack, had 15, took another card and got 3, took another and got 2, put in the deeds to the house despite his wife telling him to stick or she would divorce him and he goes for another card anyway.

Madness.

Edited by jamboinglasgow

1 minute ago, Gambo said:

Daza OR Dazajambo

?

Dazajambo is the transfer ITK. Dazo, I believe is close to the Irving situation due to previous posts. Daz is a well known brand of soap powder. 

1 minute ago, JimmyCant said:

Yep,  I don't find it remotely plausible.    He has developed and broken properly into the 1st team.  I also thought RN had mentioned they had offered an improved offer and were waiting to hear back (no 100% sure though).   In any event,  I can't believe they would offer a youngster less than they are on now, after they have become a regular.   I'd wager that it is complete nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Birmingham take their offer off the table for Nisbet 😂😂😂😂😂

Excellent - an unhappy demotivated  player. Bet his goals dry up now.

jamboinglasgow
Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

It's taking some time for Wighton to go.

It feels like he will sign a pre-contract but stay till the end of the season.

4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Daza OR Dazajambo

?

Dazajmbo has a reputation on here for being ITK. Think he hung his hat on Lafferty signing and maybe got a couple of more right about 3 years ago as well. No called anything recently and appears rather desperate in his attempts to do so. Some still want to hang off his coattails for some bizarre reason.

Dazo, isn’t an attention seeker and appears to be close to the Irving situation.

Edited by Whatever

1 minute ago, Stendelnator said:

Perhaps Irving was offered a contract by Edinburgh City or as part of a swap for Louis Moult

Blair Henderson. 

4 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

No worries. Thought you had some inside info.👍🏻

Irving signed his contract in January 2018 when he was 17 and had made one first team appearance. Three years later he’s a regular starter and we offer him the same contract? That just sounds utterly bizarre!

2 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

It feels like he will sign a pre-contract but stay till the end of the season.

I reckon this is the best outcome for Hearts. Wighton has proved he can score at this level. 

Under the floodlight
2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Dazajmbo has a reputation on here for being ITK. Think he hung his hat on Lafferty signing and maybe got a couple of more right about 3 years ago as well. No called anything recently and appears rather desperate in his attempts to do so. Some still want to hang off his coattails for some bizarre reason.

Dazo, isn’t an attention seeker and appears to be close to the Irving situation.

Settle it with a doorstep challenge, who's better Daz, Dazo or Dazajambo!

1 minute ago, Ari Gold said:

Was there actually something in this? Surely not?

No it was folk making stuff up on Facebook but a few fell for it and passed it off as info. 

2 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

Irving signed his contract in January 2018 when he was 17 and had made one first team appearance. Three years later he’s a regular starter and we offer him the same contract? That just sounds utterly bizarre!

`Further up the thread, we've offered him less than what he was currently on!

Literally incredible!

Just going to pass on what I heard last month On the Irving talk, I mentioned in summer that he has interest abroad a club in Germany were especially keen. From what I was told we offered Him a contract on a similar amount to what he is currently on and his counter offer hearts felt was unrealistic we then returned with an increased offer of what we feel was a fair offer but not to the standard Irving is wanting and could be looking at abroad. Both sides within their rights of the offer and the demands. Talks are ongoing to try solve the issue 

3 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

It's utter garbage. Yet attracted posts actually giving  it some credence. Generally frm folks with zero comment about any other recruitment.

1 minute ago, iainmac said:

Literally incredible!

The final act of a desperate attention seeking poster who once guessed a transfer correctly 

RustyRightPeg
5 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

folk are getting desperate to be relevant. 

Just now, rudi must stay said:

Centre mid 

No danger then. I’d be surprised if we were getting him for a position we needed but now I’d be absolutely gobsmacked. 

36 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

If we won't play Damour and no other club wants him, what on earth has he done?  Surely he didn't just turn hopeless overnight.

Never one for fanciful theories but is there a big story here?

Pretty simple and happens at loads of clubs.

He's being paid a lot more than he's worth. As he has a long contract we're freezing him out to encourage him to leave and free up wages. Other clubs are struggling to offer him enough to tempt him to leave his big wages.

33 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Can back up hmfc Liam's post. Talks not gone well. First offer to him was on terms lower than he is on currently! He was shocked by that offer. Second offer is non negotiable 4.5 year deal on the same wage as he is on currently (3 figure weekly wage) no bonus, no add on, no perks or rewards.  Just a basic rate flat wage. 

Complete shithousery from the club, IMO best player we potentially have produced in years, with a fairly good sell on value if he continues to progress. Or let him leave for nothing and make it look like the player wanted away. Boys hearts daft. Feel for the boy but can't have a grudge if he leaves for pastures new.  I'd make him top earner and bin Berra, Naismith etc.

Absolutely no chance we’ve offered him a 4.5 year deal on the same wages as he’s been on since he was a bairn🤣

Andy Irving has received one offer from the club which he rejected. There has been no second offer and no counter offer. That is it in a nutshell. 

3 minutes ago, iainmac said:

Literally incredible!

So he signs a contract with us at the age of 17 as a promising youngster with one appearance under his belt.

He’s now 20, played dozens of matches, scored a few goals and highly rated. Yet we offer him a worse contract?

6 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

If we loan a young player from Aberdeen I'll be raging.

Can’t see it myself. Why would we want to do that. 

bobby bombscare

If we agree a new deal with Irvine, then this will have been an excellent window considering where we are, the financial situation and the fact we're still dealing with CL's dross!

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )