January transfer window ( Now closed )

kingantti1874

1 minute ago, ericb said:

To me done = scarf above head or official announcement, sorry 

The correct way to look at it, I will never post a deal being 100% done no deal ever is until the club confirm it 👍🏻 

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

175k for the Irish lad, decent outlay

Now get Irving signed,please.

On 29/01/2021 at 10:45, Cruyff said:

34 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Since it scans well, McEnuff can adopt the KC and The Sunshine Band tune from Mr Sergio! 🎶 

I know Celtic use the song but his name could not fit any better to the Just Can't Get Enough tune by Depeche Mode.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

175k for the Irish lad, decent outlay

We are loaded eh? 

Can already hear fans of a certain vermin club wondering how we can afford to spend on players. 

SPL clubs got the begging bowl out for government loans and we are splashing the cash like a jackpot winner in Vegas. 

With what we have we will get promoted so I am not too stressed about getting a defence in, unless it is someone we plan to use in the SPL next season. Otherwise we can wait. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, TypoonJambo said:

Now get Irving signed,please.

Only clips but looked similar the Irish boy

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, indianajones said:

We are loaded eh? 

Can already hear fans of a certain vermin club wondering how we can afford to spend on players. 

That's what I was thinking @Gorillajamhaving wee apes

jamboinglasgow
1 minute ago, indianajones said:

We are loaded eh? 

I am certain they will be writing letters to the government claiming we are using our 500k grant to spend money on players.

1 minute ago, indianajones said:

We are loaded eh? 

It's on every single Hearts signing post on twitter, Hibs fans asking how we can afford it. Glorious 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

SPL clubs got the begging bowl out for government loans and we are splashing the cash like a jackpot winner in Vegas. 

With what we have we will get promoted so I am not too stressed about getting a defence in, unless it is someone we plan to use in the SPL next season. Otherwise we can wait. 

Tesla's success is pleasing 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

That's what I was thinking @Gorillajamhaving wee apes

Just now, jamboinglasgow said:

I am certain they will be writing letters to the government claiming we are using our 500k grant to spend money on players.

Just now, Bluesy1874 said:

It's on every single Hearts signing post on twitter, Hibs fans asking how we can afford it. Glorious 😂

1b798430f722c9ea0a68d391bd03fbc9.gif

BBC have obviously not got any Scottish deals on their deadline day page. I assume there's not been anything else outwith Hearts? I can't be arsed checking.

1 minute ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Thankfully it’s none of their business. Obsessed mutants. 

Just now, indianajones said:

We are loaded eh? 

Have you no seen the cupboard in Ann's office?

Looks like this,

gold-bars-in-vault.jpg.a3040bbb28e67e31cf20a46c43d01d09.jpg

Lord Beni of Gorgie
Just now, Cruyff said:

Looks like this,

:rofl:

1 minute ago, Locky said:

BBC have obviously not got any Scottish deals on their deadline day page. I assume there's not been anything else outwith Hearts? I can't be arsed checking.

Normally BBC run a page late afternoon for scottish clubs they never give it the full day like the EPLcoverage., sky sports website is probably best for keeping updated

Haven't seen too much from other teams mind. 

27 minutes ago, Gmcjambo said:

To be fair,  you could look at the comments on here even for our best players and we slate them.   Hopefully he will do well for us. 

According to jkb every player we have, Gordon excepted, is crap at various points in the season. They all get the ‘get rid’ treatment during a season. 

Mid Calder Jambo
5 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

£150K as opposed to 150p coming in from Hearts fans each month certainly helps.

3 minutes ago, Bluesy1874 said:

Normally BBC run a page late afternoon for scottish clubs they never give it the full day like the EPLcoverage., sky sports website is probably best for keeping updated

Haven't seen too much from other teams mind. 

Surprised Sky even give a ****.

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Looks like this,

that is the emergency cupboard, the money haul is in a cellar under the main stand. That is the real reason it went above budget, needed all the work to store all that money

Maroonblood22

Really hope we table a last minute stupid money bid for someone we've not chance of getting... just for the shitehousery of the vermin :lol: 

CHEETURRZZZ!

45 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

I think they consider more than international caps and will look at domestic appearances v games missed as well as the value they player will add to the new team among other things. Particuarly in Germany's case, only the very elite get into their national team, so maybe the rules will be slackened for players who aren't going to get any caps but who would boss it in Scotland, for example. Who knows. There's defintely a lot more rings to jump through than before.

No change at present regarding EU players in Scotland. They are still free to play here 

Big Kas played an U21 game for Netherlands against John Souttar. Scotland won 2-0. Same team as De Jong

He now plays for Curacao managed by Guus Hiddink. No bad that

Just now, Maroonblood22 said:

Really hope we table a last minute stupid money bid for someone we've not chance of getting... just for the shitehousery of the vermin :lol: 

CHEETURRZZZ!

How much fun if we quite publicly put a close to the mark bid in for one of their lot. 

Not that we'd follow through with it, but just for shits.  "We'll give you £1m for Doig.  Thanks for breaking him in, we had Hickey to bring on, so happy to pop a wee mill off the roll to have someone develop oor backup..."

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

Mceneff sounds like exactly the player we were after! Hopefully 6 months in the championship will get him up to speed with the Scottish game, as judging by the fee it seems as if he is a long term signing. Obviously need to see him before we know exactly what kind of player he is, but would the plan be to play him and Irving as a 2? Or play him in the 10? Really excited by this.

Dutch lad (calling him G for now) out of contract at the end of the season, similar situation to Gino so if he is decent he could be signed to a permanent deal at any time. Low risk, looks fast, good signing.

Really good business done in this window, with the Irving contract the only piece of major business left to do. I'm not terribly fussed about getting a defender in, especially right back cover. I wouldn't be surprised to see Cammy Logan's loan cancelled if Robbie doesn't get the cover he is looking for.

1 minute ago, R1874 said:

Big Kas played an U21 game for Netherlands against John Souttar. Scotland won 2-0. Same team as De Jong

He now plays for Curacao managed by Guus Hiddink. No bad that

Big Kas, I like it.  We need to call McEneff Enzo!!!!

Enzo and Big Kas.  S A W F T Saaawwwft.

Sorry for dated and obscure ref!!!

18 minutes ago, johnking123 said:

Vlads gone mate 😄

You’re right. I’ll stick to a modest 29 then

15 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Only 37? Some of our fans have no ambition

52 minimum signings it is

27 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

99% complete, terms were verbally agreed yesterday was down to the fee which has now been agreed. A clean medical a final signature and the klaxon should be going off soon 👍🏻

👍😀... next!

haveyouheard1874
1 hour ago, R1874 said:

Lad born in Derry who plays for ROI. He’ll be a target for our support after 5 minutes. Will have to play like Rudi to not get stick 

Garbage

Maroonblood22
1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

How much fun if we quite publicly put a close to the mark bid in for one of their lot. 

Not that we'd follow through with it, but just for shits.  "We'll give you £1m for Doig.  Thanks for breaking him in, we had Hickey to bring on, so happy to pop a wee mill off the roll to have someone develop oor backup..."

Even better if we put in a package offer for 2 or 3 of them, **** it we've got the cash ya tramps, look see! :lol: 

9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Irish lad sounds good at least we arent putting all our eggs in one basket 

as Armand knows one egg is never McEnuff 

Ffs, I’ll acknowledge it.  

:cornette:         😁😁

Tennant's  6's
27 minutes ago, Jamboj1 said:

Out initial aim was to make sure these 2 were completed without any issue which we seem to have done early, would like another 1/2 in a defender and if one of our summer targets become available. Expect there will be news about outgoings soon 

Cheers for the updates 👍.

Hopefully it's a busy & productive day ahead 

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )