January transfer window ( Now closed )

kingantti1874

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 minute ago, Lone Striker said:

Is  Sprotsound  a new program about children ?:whistling:😜

😄 No, but I think sometimes that it might be made by overgrown children.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

• Cruyff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

AllyjamboDerbyshire
2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

That's a bit of a stupid post!  He's under contract and unless somebody comes in for him it's likely we would have to pay up his contract.  Not sound economics!

I think it's got more to do with the fact that no one had said anything against Walker for at least an hour, maybe more.

2 minutes ago, AllyjamboDerbyshire said:

I think it's got more to do with the fact that no one had said anything against Walker for at least an hour, maybe more.

Or maybe yet another attempt to waylay the thread.....

Edited by JamboAl

Let’s dish out gallons of medicine to these feckers today!!!

right at it from the first whistle, in their faces and high tempo.

none of this slow patient sideways and backwards pish!!

come on the jt’s!!!!

AllyjamboDerbyshire
1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

Or maybe yet another attempt to waylay the thread.....

Careful, you'll get accused of trying to waylay the thread:Stupid_Heads_by_Vir

1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

There is probably a middle ground though. I agree we are never gonna have a conveyor belt of talent being sold for millions down south. But I don’t think it is unrealistic to expect, say, 1 player a season to break through into the First Team; and maybe once every 2-3 years to have a player who could command a £1M+ fee. 

Never going to happen. Nice thought though. 

Neil Dongcaster
38 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

That's a bit of a stupid post!  He's under contract and unless somebody comes in for him it's likely we would have to pay up his contract.  Not sound economics!

Sorry Al, I didn’t intend to intrude on your monopoly on stupid posts.

1 hour ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Sorry Al, I didn’t intend to intrude on your monopoly on stupid posts.

I didn't mean to intrude into your transfer window information.

Fitzroy Pointon
8 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Adebayo scores two.

He could score six today but you know as soon as he pulls on a Hearts jersey he'll turn to shite. 

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Do you mean like Irving coming through this season and Hickey last season, with the latter commanding a £1m+ fee?

Exactly that. But on a consistent basis.

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Get a centre back in pronto. 

Just about to post the same. 

Berra finished. 

Popescu hopeless. 

Halkett the common denominator over two seasons of leaking goals. Guys a ****ing donkey. 

Just now, JamboAl said:

So is your post 2 years out out of date?

No, I don’t think so. All I was saying is we haven’t been achieving that over the past 6 years. It would be good to see do it on a consistent basis. Not just now and again. 

At least one centre back, a midfielder and a striker all needed urgently.  Berra and Popescu are unfortunately now Scottish League 2 level.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Berra finished. 

Popescu hopeless. 

Halkett the common denominator over two seasons of leaking goals. Guys a ****ing donkey. 

This!  Been obvious since the start of the season.

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Berra finished. 

Popescu hopeless. 

People defend Halkett because he chips in with a few goals. Guys main responsibility is to defend and he can’t. Cost us loads of goals last season and is a liability. Doesn’t help that he is next to 2 donkeys in Berra and Popescu but still. 

2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

People defend Halkett because he chips in with a few goals. Guys main responsibility is to defend and he can’t. Cost us loads of goals last season and is a liability. Doesn’t help that he is next to 2 donkeys in Berra and Popescu but still. 

Exactly mate. He's just not good enough to play for Hearts. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

Exactly mate. He's just not good enough to play for Hearts. 

Too many happy clappers just don’t get it mate 

1 hour ago, Famous 1874 said:

Haring for centre half jersey in the next game qnd Ginelly to start....easy peasy.....!

3 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Haring for centre half jersey in the next game qnd Ginelly to start....easy peasy.....!

Certainly have to change something  

8 minutes ago, Section Q said:

Was the worst player on the park against Dundee. 

As Adebayo scored 2 today, I was looking at League 2 top scorers this season, and Paul Mullin at Cambridge has 18 in 25 games. That's some return. No idea if he'd be any good for us but if they play 48 games in a season he could finish in the mid thirties for goals on current form.

On 10/01/2021 at 16:16, wavydavy said:

I see that Toby Sibbick came on as a sub today for Barnsley.

Started at centre half today, he looked quality until he was replaced, definitely development potential in the lad. 

2 hours ago, TheOak88 said:

No, I don’t think so. All I was saying is we haven’t been achieving that over the past 6 years. It would be good to see do it on a consistent basis. Not just now and again. 

Ah right.  So you're raking up the perceived academy failings of 4 of the last 6 years on a thread relating to this transfer window.  Gor it now.

Leveins Battalion

We have a real chance here to change things,Robbie has said he wants to shake the squad up.

We really need a change of personal this week,ins and outs.🤞

1 minute ago, Leveins Battalion said:

We have a real chance here to change things,Robbie has said he wants to shake the squad up.

When did he say he wants to shake the squad up? 

been here before

Hmmmmm I wonder what exciting new thoughts and opinions will be posted in here that arent contained in the 122 page January Transfer Window thread.

We knew these fixtures were looming apparently targets are known,could we have moved quicker or are we having trouble moving players on🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Hmmmmm I wonder what exciting new thoughts and opinions will be posted in here that arent contained in the 122 page January Transfer Window thread.

Ok, you start us off 👍🏻

3 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This squad has good individuals all over the park, but we just aren't a a good team. There doesn't seem to be much team spirit either and I think that stems from the previous regime and relegation. The whole squad looks really hung over from what's went on and even the new players that have arrived look bored already. Time to properly shake things up.

3 hours ago, Salad Fingers said:

He could score six today but you know as soon as he pulls on a Hearts jersey he'll turn to shite. 

This 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
11 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Do not give Neilson any more money. He’s clueless and he has no idea how to build a team. He has enough to get promoted. Then he can GTF

37 minutes ago, been here before said:

Very few as they’ve just been merged. 😄

43 minutes ago, Deevers said:

A competent centre back would help. Some of the goals we have shipped this season have been criminal. 

What's Andy Thorn doing these days?

56 minutes ago, been here before said:

More slavers 👍🏻

• davemclaren changed the title to January transfer window ( Now closed )