***Offishul Hearts v Alloa thread - 7pm KO***

upgotheheads

Wighton needs to start next game, Boyce just isn't cutting it. It's starting to get pretty concerning now because he's on a big wage and he's with us for quite a while.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Thomaso

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

You’d genuinely think we’re 3-0 down reading this thread. 

Seriously, what is wrong with you people? 

We couldn’t win a fecking game last season, couldn’t beat an egg, and we’re on for our 9th W from 10 games 😂 

in the next round of the  LC and a SC final as well.

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm in no way comparing the two but I remember Morelos being like that earlier in his Rangers career. If he had time to think, he fluffed it. 

Lol, if someone comes in with a cheeky £15mm bid i say we hit it...

2 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

2012 you say? Interesting year that for the vermin. 

I suppose there was 3 seasons when they were not in same league

AlphonseCapone
1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

We couldn’t win a fecking game last season, couldn’t beat an egg, and we’re on for our 9th W from 10 games 😂 

If Hearts win does that mean folk shouldn't discuss any negatives?  There are no talking points for where we can improve? Every post should be, "Yay Hearts are the bestest"? 

Francis Albert
3 minutes ago, Gards said:

The standard of football is enough to win 8 out of 9 game....so I'll take that thank you.

I think you have to give some credit to the quality of the opposition in 6 or 7 of those 9 games 

Just now, AlphonseCapone said:

If Hearts win does that mean folk shouldn't discuss any negatives?  There are no talking points for where we can improve? Every post should be, "Yay Hearts are the bestest"? 

Yes 😉

From their 18yd box where we could swing a ball in we end up back in our half and an injury to a major player!!!! 
ffs 

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

The second half is depressing. Some of our players are awful. Standard so poor. 

alwaysthereinspirit
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Walker still got great delivery 

Looks like Grealish from a distance.

Plays like crapish.

Walter Bishop

We have gone back 6 years. Decent first half, get in front, sit back, lack of ruthlessness, ageing team, shite signings. Borefest.

1 minute ago, Sertse said:

Wighton needs to start next game, Boyce just isn't cutting it. It's starting to get pretty concerning now because he's on a big wage and he's with us for quite a while.

Yet every ****ing team in the top league would take Boyce, except two. They might not pay the wage we are but they would. Fact.

kingantti1874
1 minute ago, Walter Bishop said:

We have gone back 6 years. Decent first half, get in front, sit back, lack of ruthlessness, ageing team, shite signings. Borefest.

6 years ago was better than any that followed 😂 no? 

1 minute ago, o1djambo said:

The second half is depressing. Some of our players are awful. Standard so poor. 

The Alloa boys all have day jobs. 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Yet every ****ing team in the top league would take Boyce, except two. They might not pay the wage we are but they would. Fact.

oh right that makes him missing sitters in every game alright then! 

1 minute ago, o1djambo said:

The Alloa boys all have day jobs. 

Our boys have day jobs too although you could have fooled me going by this second half performance.

Edited by Boy Daniel
me

Boyce done everything but hit the back of the net tonight. Worked hard but defo lacking confidence in front of goal. Wouldn't say he's not interested, hasn't stopped trying. Disappointed we've not added to the goals but game was over after 37 mins. Alloa haven't troubled us at all this half, even with Popescu helping them 🤣 

All roads lead to Gorgie

Two very poor second half performances in a row. Players need to know that is unacceptable.

3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Considering we have played so few games at Tynecastle the pitch looks pretty awful

It's been awful for a year and a half now. Cuts up something bad for a so called Hybrid pitch. 

I worry about the ability to play a full game of football with any degree of consistency and intensity. I know it's Alloa but this is crap, albeit a win.

Jean Louis Valois

Theirs something not right with us, all the players look p*ssed off and its showing in some really bad performances. No idea whats wrong with us just now

7 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

My stream has stalled. Maybe I should be grateful though.

Nah the football is actually that slow:whistling:

Francis Albert

At least I won't be watching Saturday's game between this pair. 

The second half and the blurry picture have left me with a terrible headache.

Just now, All roads lead to Gorgie said:

Two very poor second half performances in a row. Players need to know that is unacceptable.

Falls to the captain and manager I'm afraid!

People coming out with "8 wins out of 9" as if it's some great achievement. Big wowee. We're playing garbage like arbroath, east fife and cowdenbeath and sneaking 1 goal wins! 

Edited by Paulp74

9 minutes ago, Gards said:

The standard of football is enough to win 8 out of 9 game....so I'll take that thank you.

I think overall we are doing fine. There's been good play including the first half.

They need to be more consistent. I think a new coaching staff can take time to get across what they want. 

It's a decent enough start. 

A wins a win but a really disappointing 2nd half from Hearts.

They need to be told that the 2nd half performance was lazy and unacceptable.

• davemclaren locked this topic