***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok you're 100% a Goon.

You've also previously agreed with me that I was a good guy after I pointed to the fact that I helped kill all the goons so far.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot to mention Andy or Milky on my list earlier. Feel reasonably happy to trust them. Could be wrong, but as I say, we only need 1  goon at a time. 

Edited by Smack

4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Though actually one of them could actually be the doc as well if they aren't already in my good list.

Think the other mason will stay hidden in the hope they can be confused with the Doc.

1 minute ago, Smack said:

Your votes. Your spat with Sheldon. That's what I'm basing it on.

Hardly a spat with Sheldon, I put him forward as a goon on my list and he responded by calling me a goon in unsurprising fashion

You're clutching at straws if you think thats a reason

Day 1 was a nothing vote for Shapes as I didn't have anything to go on

Day 2 was Sean as I thought he was playing different to normal

Then I voted Rudi earlier today once I had Morgaro's trust list as that was important for me to have before getting Rudi lynched as I assumed the goons would go for him

Other ones I can't remember if I voted or not but the lynch came in before I had a chance I think

13 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Good list

Shapes

gomis

boof

sheldon

vlad

stuart

bunny

sean

dandyman

bad list

Yvonne

Riddley

Dawn

Rudi

It leaves

Alim - who's killed off 2 goons

Simo, Smack and Dunks (me included) who riddley tried putting attention on when he was being lynched.

Groot - ???

Milky - Been voted by gomis - feels safe to me

Andy - suspcion is growing, is he being guided? and the question at the start about do goons get to chat, was he trying to sway us or not actually know?

goon list:

Groot

Milky

Andy

This is a premature theory as I still have like 5 pages to read.

Andy was instrumental in the Yvonne lynch. I think it is fair to assume he is a good guy. 

Stuart McNeill
Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Andy was instrumental in the Yvonne lynch. I think it is fair to assume he is a good guy. 

So we should believe the lasting goons are Groot and Milky?

Just now, Groot said:

Hardly a spat with Sheldon, I put him forward as a goon on my list and he responded by calling me a goon in unsurprising fashion

You're clutching at straws if you think thats a reason

Day 1 was a nothing vote for Shapes as I didn't have anything to go on

Day 2 was Sean as I thought he was playing different to normal

Then I voted Rudi earlier today once I had Morgaro's trust list as that was important for me to have before getting Rudi lynched as I assumed the goons would go for him

Other ones I can't remember if I voted or not but the lynch came in before I had a chance I think

It's definitely straw clutching. I've been grabbing at straws all game. Not a fan of yours though.

Just my opinion, I certainly won't be looking to lead the town into battle against you or anyone today.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
17 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Good list

Shapes

gomis

boof

sheldon

vlad

stuart

bunny

sean

dandyman

bad list

Yvonne

Riddley

Dawn

Rudi

It leaves

Alim - who's killed off 2 goons

Simo, Smack and Dunks (me included) who riddley tried putting attention on when he was being lynched.

Groot - ???

Milky - Been voted by gomis - feels safe to me

Andy - suspcion is growing, is he being guided? and the question at the start about do goons get to chat, was he trying to sway us or not actually know?

goon list:

Groot

Milky

Andy

This is a premature theory as I still have like 5 pages to read.

Remember there's only 2 left, or is that you shortlisting to a final 3?

Stuart McNeill
Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

Remember there's only 2 left, or is that you shortlisting to a final 3?

Yeah the last 3 who it could be

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Just now, Stuart McNeill said:

Yeah the last 3 who it could be

I was suspicious of Andy the first couple of days as something just didn't feel right. He may have just picked the game up very quickly so fair play if that's the case. I reckon he's on the side of the town now though.

28 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Do we know who the last mason is ? As I wasn't sure if they were put in gomis trust list or not

This is the goonliest thing I've read for a few pages.

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I don't really think Andy is a goon tbh but with 5 goons at the start it's not impossible they could have decided on this as a strategy to try and build trust with the town if they lynch one of their own. Especially if Yvonne mentioned on the goon PMs that she wouldn't have a lot of time for the game or something.  Andy has also picked the game up really quickly for a newbie so it's not impossible he's being guided.

As I said I don't actually think he is a goon and I'd agree with you he is good but things to at least consider

Morgaro Gomis
On 04/11/2020 at 17:29, yvonnejambo said:

Day 1 goon list

Simo

Smack

Dawnrazor

Sean

AndyNic

I am aiming for 5 out of 5 😁

I will vote later tonight 

Yvonnes day 1 goon list.

I’d be amazed if she listed any fellow goons on her list given how much weight is put on them (due to her knack of getting things right on day one) as that would lead to suspicion for those listed if/when she got killed. She even tried to distance herself from people thinking she was normally good at guessing on day 1 and pretended to be surprised that her lists hold weight when it’s regularly mentioned.

I could be grasping at straws here but I think it’s worth looking at those not mentioned in her list as a starting point. 

Unless I’m mistaken that’s:

Alim - I think he’s good.

Milky - I think he’s likely to be bad. 

Stuart - I did think bad but I’m starting to change my mind now. 

Groot - I’m on the fence but I’m leaning into him being bad.

Dunks - I have no idea. I can’t read into his contributions at all. 

Anyone have any thoughts on this theory? 

Dr. Sheldon Cooper
1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Yvonnes day 1 goon list.

I’d be amazed if she listed any fellow goons on her list given how much weight is put on them (due to her knack of getting things right on day one) as that would lead to suspicion for those listed if/when she got killed. She even tried to distance herself from people thinking she was normally good at guessing on day 1 and pretended to be surprised that her lists hold weight when it’s regularly mentioned.

I could be grasping at straws here but I think it’s worth looking at those not mentioned in her list as a starting point. 

There's definitely logic in that.

Yvonne is a good player, hard to read. The above is worth consideration though.

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Simo said:

Stuart just sliding himself onto that good list like we all wouldn't notice when literally everyone but him has now been confirmed as good

:interehjrling:

vote me fella, as well as dunks if they like..

once you killed me, atleast try do a theory I contributed, or contribute towards strengthening it's position or critique it a bit more in-depth so we can detemine the last two goons.

3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Missing from Yvonnes day 1 goon list.

I think that's a decent shout. I do think she might have put 1 goon on there to muddy the waters but I'd be amazed if there's more than 1 at the most.

At the start of the day I thought Alim was bad but I'm coming round to him being good now after the Riddley lynch and him voting first.

Milky I wasn't sure on either but he did have one of the deciding votes on Riddley so I'd slightly lean good but not sure.

Stuart I did think was town now starting to wonder. Not fully convinced he's a goon but suspicions increased since this morning.

Groot and Dunks I honestly can't tell.

Stuart McNeill

I've spent most of the night reading over the thread and really this is the best I have come up with.

All hoping that Yvonne alongside Riddley has named/diverted attention to everyone who has been left.

That would leave Milky and Groot. (Depending on how we feel about the Andy situation)

vote me fella, as well as dunks if they like..

once you killed me, atleast try do a theory I contributed, or contribute towards strengthening it's position or critique it a bit more in-depth so we can detemine the last two goons.

Ach I was just joking really :) As mentioned I've not had much of a chance to follow it this weekend. I've read every post but sure I've missed things so I'll try and have a proper catch up during work tomorrow and vote then - Not convinced enough to vote anyone yet tbh!

I do think your theory of looking individually at who's left is a good one though so I'll try and give my comments in more detail tomorrow

I've spent most of the night reading over the thread and really this is the best I have come up with.

All hoping that Yvonne alongside Riddley has named/diverted attention to everyone who has been left.

That would leave Milky and Groot. (Depending on how we feel about the Andy situation)

I think you're maybe a bit blinkered with regard to Andy since he has it in for you. I'm not seeing the Milky thing. I stand to be corrected on both though 😁 

What are your thoughts on Dunks? Or are you in the mystery wrapped in an enigma camp too?

26 minutes ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

I was suspicious of Andy the first couple of days as something just didn't feel right. He may have just picked the game up very quickly so fair play if that's the case. I reckon he's on the side of the town now though.

23 minutes ago, Simo said:

I don't really think Andy is a goon tbh but with 5 goons at the start it's not impossible they could have decided on this as a strategy to try and build trust with the town if they lynch one of their own. Especially if Yvonne mentioned on the goon PMs that she wouldn't have a lot of time for the game or something.  Andy has also picked the game up really quickly for a newbie so it's not impossible he's being guided.

As I said I don't actually think he is a goon and I'd agree with you he is good but things to at least consider

Guys, no way would I be gunning for Goons (and right from the start) if I was a Goon myself. 100% a good guy here so no reason at all to think otherwise 👍🏼

7 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Guys, no way would I be gunning for Goons (and right from the start) if I was a Goon myself. 100% a good guy here so no reason at all to think otherwise 

The problem we face is that 100% of the players are 100% good guys. I would absolutely love it if you turned out to be a goon. The scenes would be incredible!

OK given process of elimination from trust lists, previous voting and gut feeling - I think it's 2 from Milky, Dunks and Groot but I'm def not 100% on that.

I also think a Dunks/Groot team is a bit more unlikely given they've both been relatively quiet and in the background. If they were the last 2 goons I'd expect one of them (probably Dunks since Groot has mentioned the hectic schedule) to be posting a bit more. I guess this points to Milky but I had been slightly good leaning on him earlier...

I'm gonna try and have a proper read through of the weekends posts tomorrow as mentioned

Edited by Simo

On 07/11/2020 at 22:20, Stuart McNeill said:

vote alim

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Forgot to post the final vote count. You know it anyway but it was.

Rudi 7

Alim 1

Morgaro 1

5 hours ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm not going to defend myself, I've contributed towards every goon killing. 

Meh. 

:arry:

Stuart McNeill
6 hours ago, Smack said:

:arry:

Yeah tbf, you got me there, I forgot Rudi. 😂

I'm honestly quite exhausted with this game, I've put my theory forward, probably a thin chance it's plausible. 

I won't be available much today either. 

9 hours ago, Smack said:

The problem we face is that 100% of the players are 100% good guys. I would absolutely love it if you turned out to be a goon. The scenes would be incredible!

FYI for future games I'll play exactly the same way and hope that I am a Goon :lol: 

10 hours ago, Groot said:

Some people saying I look the goonliest but no one can actually tell me why

I have and you told me to go forth and multiply.

14 hours ago, Vlad Magic said:

Groots at it.

Hes Goon.

Said bollocks all game yet slipped in and out like a ghost. Never made any important calls or decisive votes.

You seek him here you seek him there. Never posts but mention his name and he’s there like a flash.

Hasnt celebrated any Goon kills either!!!

VOTE GROOT!!!!

There you are Groot 👍👍

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, AndyNic said:

FYI for future games I'll play exactly the same way and hope that I am a Goon :lol: 

You've still not answered how I'm 100% goon 

6 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

11 hours ago, Dunks said:

This is the goonliest thing I've read for a few pages.

And you've not responded to the above. Is it because you are 100% goon?

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

And you've not responded to the above. Is it because you are 100% goon?

Well I have. I replied to Smack and told them and yourself to vote me. If you think I'm a goon

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Well I have. I replied to Smack and told them and yourself to vote me. If you think I'm a goon

Answer the question so I can decide. Why are you trying to out the mason?

There's no need to out the other mason, they don't know anything else other than what has already been shared and are effectively townies anyway

Just now, Groot said:

There's no need to out the other mason, they don't know anything else other than what has already been shared and are effectively townies anyway

I know that. But why is Stuart wanting them outed? A bit goonly I'm sure you'll agree.

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Dunks said:

Answer the question so I can decide. Why are you trying to out the mason?

Well I wasn't. I was curious to see if they had. 

I had 3 people left on my goon list, I wanted to know if the last possible Mason was in the final three. 

Also, it seems out of the last 3, none of them so far have came out and stated they are a mason or doc - though at the current stage none of them will need to as they're only on 1 vote each. 

Most people have came out and said they believe me to be somewhat good. 

Your contribution to the game hasn't been very significant. Instead of coming across as goonly and try to raise suspicion on me and saying I'm trying to out the masons. (after I stated I believed you were good) whos the last two goons and with evidence to possibly back your accusations? 

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Well I wasn't. I was curious to see if they had. 

I had 3 people left on my goon list, I wanted to know if the last possible Mason was in the final three. 

Also, it seems out of the last 3, none of them so far have came out and stated they are a mason or doc - though at the current stage none of them will need to as they're only on 1 vote each. 

Most people have came out and said they believe me to be somewhat good. 

Your contribution to the game hasn't been very significant. Instead of coming across as goonly and try to raise suspicion on me and saying I'm trying to out the masons. (after I stated I believed you were good) whos the last two goons and with evidence to possibly back your accusations? 

I've got Groot as a goon ahead of you, but again you are on about masons and now the doc outing themselves. That is only useful to the goons and nobody else, hence my suspicions of you.

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, Groot said:

I was mostly try to go off my theory. Simple as that really. 

Who's the last two goons? 

23 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I feel like you're more interested in trying to raise suspicion in others and trying to deflect the suspicion away from yourself. You also voted for Alim over Riddley when it was almost certain he was the Goon. 

You added me to your Goon list also which I found very strange despite no previous hint from anyone that I'm a Goon. Appreciate I could be however I've been very vocal in my Goon suspicions and have been one of the 1'st to always get my vote in which has been correct 3 times now. 

Stuart McNeill
14 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I feel like you're more interested in trying to raise suspicion in others and trying to deflect the suspicion away from yourself. You also voted for Alim over Riddley when it was almost certain he was the Goon. 

You added me to your Goon list also which I found very strange despite no previous hint from anyone that I'm a Goon. Appreciate I could be however I've been very vocal in my Goon suspicions and have been one of the 1'st to always get my vote in which has been correct 3 times now. 

I put a theory forward about who I believe to be the final goons. This information came from 2 confirmed goons and the people they have left out of their goon lists and raising attention to others. 

Gomis confirmed that Riddley done it by leaving Rudi off his goon list. 

Groot is all over the place saying that the masons need to come out with trust lists but saying today they don't.

No one is really saying much bar picking at me and no one is putting anything forward. The ones putting theories forward are all dead and the goons sitting back while they breeze to victory. 

Edited by Stuart McNeill

Stuart McNeill
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Don’t think there’s been an awful lot of movement but I’ll get a vote count done when I get home.

Think it's 

Milky 2

Dunks 1 

Groot 1

3 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Think it's 

Milky 2

Dunks 1 

Groot 1

wooooo

It's 

Milky 3