***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

15 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Noticed the above just before night there. Milky trying to frame Alim perhaps? Not sure if either are and also don’t know if they are good... but I’d suggest they are on opposite ends and I have a hunch Alim is good.

It was just one thing I was thinking might have been possible. Since alim had not voted for dawn at first. But that looks like it was before shapes outed dawn and herself

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Groots at it.

Hes Goon.

Said bollocks all game yet slipped in and out like a ghost. Never made any important calls or decisive votes.

You seek him here you seek him there. Never posts but mention his name and he’s there like a flash.

Hasnt celebrated any Goon kills either!!!

VOTE GROOT!!!!

1 hour ago, iantjambo said:

That’s a lynch

NIGHT

1 hour ago, Simo said:

Vote Rudi 

1 hour ago, Simo said:

Nevermimd :lol:

Was this simo trying to jump on the goon lynch bandwagon after night had been called?

24 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

As he got halfway down the alleyway, the two remaining goons appeared either side of him. Machetes in hand. “Who wanders down a dark alley when people are dropping like flies” they sneered. They closed in on their hapless victim and hacked at him until pieces of him were strewn all over the place.

Boof, who was just a plain old 🤔 townie is dead.

Woooo

:sadrobbo: - I guess the punks DID feel lucky :lol: 

22 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Losing Boof is a good result (sorry Boof), all things considered. 

I agree - now I can't be responsible if the town **** it up from here :lol: 

Should've waited for this before doing day 5 vote record :lol: 

wooooo etc

Morgaro Gomis

Any chance we could get some input from some folk in terms of who everyone is suspicious of and why, in light of the trust list? 

I’ll start:

Vlad and Sheldon can be trusted. Certified. 

Alim - good. Have no real reason but I just have a strong feeling he’s not a goon. Although, he is not helping himself with his latest posts. 

Groot - cannot make my mind up, sometimes I think good but others I’m not sure - then I look back at his ‘spat’ with Sheldon and it gives me doubtful vibes.

Simo - has been pretty quiet and has not offered much in terms of theories. Has played it safe. Possible goon.

Dunks - similar to Simo, pops up with a few comments and votes but hasn’t given much insight. Possible goon.

Milky - reasons already stated. I think goon.

Smack - has been very vocal, I think good for this reason but could be hiding in plain sight. Cautious trust.

AndyNic - I think good. Crucial role in goon kills. Seems against Alim but not sure that’s due to being bad. Playing very well for a good player but I don’t think he’s being guided. Cautious trust.

Stuart - Goon. I can’t get the Rudi exchange out my head. 

2 Goons left.

2 Mason's left.

Time for some assistance to nail these last 2 Goons.

I'm relenting on Alim being a Goon - main thought process was the issues with the Riddley lynching and having not been investigated. 

I still think Stuart is a Goon.

20 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Any chance we could get some input from some folk in terms of who everyone is suspicious of and why, in light of the trust list? 

I’ll start:

Vlad and Sheldon can be trusted. Certified. 

Alim - good. Have no real reason but I just have a strong feeling he’s not a goon. Although, he is not helping himself with his latest posts. 

Groot - cannot make my mind up, sometimes I think good but others I’m not sure - then I look back at his ‘spat’ with Sheldon and it gives me doubtful vibes.

Simo - has been pretty quiet and has not offered much in terms of theories. Has played it safe. Possible goon.

Dunks - similar to Simo, pops up with a few comments and votes but hasn’t given much insight. Possible goon.

Milky - reasons already stated. I think goon.

Smack - has been very vocal, I think good for this reason but could be hiding in plain sight. Cautious trust.

AndyNic - I think good. Crucial role in goon kills. Seems against Alim but not sure that’s due to being bad. Playing very well for a good player but I don’t think he’s being guided. Cautious trust.

Stuart - Goon. I can’t get the Rudi exchange out my head. 

Dunks was the initial instigator in me having to defend myself almost this whole game.  Even after being on of the first to vote RIddley and Rudi I am still getting doubts. 

I am 50/50 on dunks because he pops up, stirs the pot and ****s off again. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

20 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Assuming I take this as true (no one has disputed it so very likely) my trust list would be

Morgaro

Boof - I would have expected sean to investigate him night 1

Andy - led the lynch on Yvonne iirc and part of killing dawn

Goon list

Alim - can't shift the feeling riddley was trying to throw suspicion away from you rather than trying to save himself

Rudi - morgaro seemed to go after rudi yesterday could rudi be the goon that was investigated?

One of simo or Sheldon for the third one

See what I posted a few lynches ago.

Got two goons right, was wrong about Sheldon being a goon but he was only a possible between him and Simo.

I also put boof on my trust list which morgaro and latterly boofs demise has proved correct again

I have lynched two of the three goons and the assassin. 

I did not have an active vote yesterday for rudi (I could have dropped the final vote on him) as I was hoping to have more chat from the town to get more info. That might have led to making the goons squirm or lead to having further people on the trust list.

Having the lynch earlier in the day rather than near deadline means we have lost some potential analysis from boof. I think the goons would have preferred that to hide a bit more

Morgaro Gomis

@iantjambo what's the situation with deadline? It was meant to be 9pm tonight, then we got an early Lynch - does this put it to tomorrow or does the 9pm deadline stand?

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

@iantjambo what's the situation with deadline? It was meant to be 9pm tonight, then we got an early Lynch - does this put it to tomorrow or does the 9pm deadline stand?

He's said the next deadline is Monday at 9pm.

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

should be 9pm tomorrow

1 minute ago, Vlad Magic said:

Strictly is on.

Off to watch it as it’s more exciting.

.net is back open if you are looking for a laugh 😂 

Morgaro Gomis

1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

He's said the next deadline is Monday at 9pm.

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

should be 9pm tomorrow

Cheers guys, missed that.

5 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm not going to defend myself, I've contributed towards every goon killing. 

Meh. 

You asked me to defend myself so I think it only fair you do so as well. 

Morgaro Gomis
9 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I'm not going to defend myself, I've contributed towards every goon killing. 

Meh. 

Okay, lets say that is fair enough. Will you be willing to say who you'd have as the two remaining goons?

23 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

9pm Groot shows up.

Its a miracle!!!!!!!

Stop being such a ****ing dick

Ive been genuine and honest about my reasons for not contributing as much as I probably should

if you don’t like it go **** yourself

Stuart McNeill
14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

You asked me to defend myself so I think it only fair you do so as well. 

11 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Okay, lets say that is fair enough. Will you be willing to say who you'd have as the two remaining goons?

Admittedly, Ive never bothered to keep notes for these games as Im usually dead or the game is being guided by someone else. I'll need to reread previous day results and see what stands out.

9 minutes ago, Groot said:

Ive been genuine and honest about my reasons for not contributing as much as I probably should

Sorry 😘

Still a Goon though 👍

Morgaro Gomis
2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Admittedly, Ive never bothered to keep notes for these games as Im usually dead or the game is being guided by someone else. I'll need to reread previous day results and see what stands out.

Thanks. This isn't solely directed at you but we really need the townies to step up and contribute. There has been far too much lurking and lack of attention given by the town which has allowed the Goons an easy ride. We really need the town to start getting more involved if we have any chance.

36 minutes ago, Groot said:

Have you posted a Goon list yet?

If not would you mind obliging?

I'd argue slightly with the folk saying I havent put forward many theories. They've not all been right (ie Sheldon as a goon) but I've given reasons for all my votes and was very vocal on Riddley being a goon. 

Somebody posted the total posts maybe yesterday or Friday morning and I was 5th or 6th out of everyone playing. I mentioned yesterday but been busy all weekend and GF has been round so I've not really had a chance to get as involved the past couple of days. Be more on it tomorrow 👍

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

As I've said numerous times already, I can't shake the feeling that Simo is a goon. He is my prime suspect currently but if theres any damning evidence against another player then I can be persuaded.

Personally I'm willing to trust (for now) Stuart, Dunks, Smack and Alim which leaves Groot and Milky.

I've got a ropey history when it comes to identifying goons though 😂 you can trust me but not necessarily my opinions.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I’m taking part in a quiz night guys. I’ll catch up in an hour or so.

Question 1 

Is Groot a goon?

24 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Have you posted a Goon list yet?

If not would you mind obliging?

Posted yesterday but that’s been proven to be incorrect so will work on a new one

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am 50/50 on dunks because he pops up, stirs the pot and ****s off again. 

This is exactly right. Early doors I see my role as expendable, so I stir things in order to get a reaction. If you check back, it wasn't just you. Fair to say you're the one that reacted most though, hence me still being undecided about you.

At this stage, we only have townies, doc and goons. The masons are effectively no more, other than the fact they can still chat with each other - even beyond the grave. But they won't find anything out beyond what we've been told.

It's a numbers game now, but we need to be careful in terms of the goons piling on an early leader if they're a non-goon.

21 minutes ago, Dunks said:

This is exactly right. Early doors I see my role as expendable, so I stir things in order to get a reaction. If you check back, it wasn't just you. Fair to say you're the one that reacted most though, hence me still being undecided about you.

At this stage, we only have townies, doc and goons. The masons are effectively no more, other than the fact they can still chat with each other - even beyond the grave. But they won't find anything out beyond what we've been told.

It's a numbers game now, but we need to be careful in terms of the goons piling on an early leader if they're a non-goon.

Wooooooooo

:jjyay:

wooooooooo

It doesn’t look like much is going to happen tonight. So I’m going to hit my scratcher.

If there is a lynch though. You know what to do.

Night all 😴 

The day's gone pretty much as expected. Rudi proving he does have a sense of humour with his mod-kill comment 😁

Kind of hoped Morgaro would keep the powder dry with the trust list but it's done and dusted now. 

Groot is the goonliest looking to me. I had got to the point where I thought it was either him or Sheldon. Not having much time seems to be the defence for shan votes. 

With Dunks I keep wavering. He's another who can be cunning so it's difficult to decide. I do agree with him there's no need to rush to judgement. The longer we leave the voting the more they'll stick out if they try to latch on. 

Stuart, I swither about too. Mostly inclined to think he's good.

Alim. The unanswered thing as I keep harping on about is, why did Rudi push Riddley further into the lead when he could easily have voted Alim towards the lead. In terms of complaining about having to defend himself...meh. That's the game, if you post questionable stuff you'll get pulled up for it. He's still alive so don't see what the problem is.

Simo, don't know. My heart says good, my head says why the **** are you asking me.

If I had to pick it would be Groot. Won't choose a second at the moment since there's a lot of chat to happen between now and deadline. We only need to pick them off one at a time.

Stuart McNeill

Im reading over the thread and its becoming mind numbing haha, trying to constantly suspect people. I do have a theory that I would like to put forward but I am serious worried I will be missing something obvious and I'll have egg on my face and we waste a night killing me off as I am a townie.

NEVER MIND, theories gone haha.

Though i've thought of something else to look at.

Edited by Stuart McNeill

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Do we know who the last mason is ? As I wasn't sure if they were put in gomis trust list or not

I think that was deliberately left ambiguous

2 hours ago, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

As I've said numerous times already, I can't shake the feeling that Simo is a goon. He is my prime suspect currently but if theres any damning evidence against another player then I can be persuaded.

Personally I'm willing to trust (for now) Stuart, Dunks, Smack and Alim which leaves Groot and Milky.

I've got a ropey history when it comes to identifying goons though 😂 you can trust me but not necessarily my opinions.

I know I've said already but I'm just a plain old townie. As the cop's gone and I'm not a mason I can't prove it but you'll see I'm telling the truth at the end or if I mistakely get lynched.

First day I voted Bunny as it seemed unfair to kill somebody more involved when realistically it was just a vote at random.

Day 2 I thought Dawn was sus so went for him rather than Yvonne, fair play to the rest of the town though. Thankfully they read the game better than me and got a goon.

Day 3 I went Dawn again as it was clear by then he was the assassin

Day 4 I was one of the first voters on Riddley after I'd had him on my goon list the previous day and then the goons tried to start a bandwagon on me - No chance tehy'd do that if I was one of their own.

Day 5 I was obviously going to vote Rudi after MG outed him but decided to hold off as I thought we'd get more info/discussion the longer we left it and the goonz would have to post something that could prove useful later.

I've obviously read some folk wrong but as I said as a townie with no outside help it's hard so that's to be expected!

Stuart McNeill

Good list

Shapes

gomis

boof

sheldon

vlad

stuart

bunny

sean

dandyman

bad list

Yvonne

Riddley

Dawn

Rudi

It leaves

Alim - who's killed off 2 goons

Simo, Smack and Dunks (me included) who riddley tried putting attention on when he was being lynched.

Groot - ???

Milky - Been voted by gomis - feels safe to me

Andy - suspcion is growing, is he being guided? and the question at the start about do goons get to chat, was he trying to sway us or not actually know?

goon list:

Groot

Milky

Andy

This is a premature theory as I still have like 5 pages to read.

Stuart McNeill
3 minutes ago, Groot said:

I think that was deliberately left ambiguous

my latest theory could possibly help me out if one of my goon list where to be a hidden mason

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Good list

Shapes

gomis

boof

sheldon

vlad

stuart

bunny

sean

dandyman

bad list

Yvonne

Riddley

Dawn

Rudi

It leaves

Alim - who's killed off 2 goons

Simo, Smack and Dunks (me included) who riddley tried putting attention on when he was being lynched.

Groot - ???

Milky - Been voted by gomis - feels safe to me

Andy - suspcion is growing, is he being guided? and the question at the start about do goons get to chat, was he trying to sway us or not actually know?

goon list:

Groot

Milky

Andy

This is a premature theory as I still have like 5 pages to read.

Ok you're 100% a Goon.

3 minutes ago, Groot said:

Some people saying I look the goonliest but no one can actually tell me why

Your votes. Your spat with Sheldon. That's what I'm basing it on.