***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

14 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Playing the game incredibly well for a noobie that was all. Seemed like he was being guided. 

might just have picked up the game incredibly quick. 

still waiting for an explanation why I would vote for RIddley to be lynched then when safe ask the cop to investigate me?

Tbf these new players put dafties like me to shame. Maybe the game is actually easy and we just make it look difficult.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morgaro Gomis

FFS guys. Poor patter from Alim, especially if he is a goon but be careful it won’t take much for the goons to jump on and pile for a lynch. 

We need to hit a goon tonight. Look at my posts ffs.

4 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sick of attempting to defend myself. Made a few errors in this game but thought after last night being part of the Riddely lynch and asking the cop to investigate me would pretty much guarantee me trust lost status. 

Lynch me now and find out for certain if use are that certain. I’ll even start it off

Unvote simo

vote alim

I’m taking this as an unvote but you can’t vote for yourself.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

•  

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

8. Morgaro Gomis

11. Milky

14. AndyNic

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel

23. Boof 

3 goons

2 masons

1 doc

7 townies

Thanks, Ian.

Now...if you could just makes the goons' names bold that would be a help too.

Just the goons - no smartarsery of bolding every name wanted :lol: 

3 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

votes counted to this post #20

:qqb006:

Daaahhhhhhh - just missed it :lol: 

Edited by Boof

I know nothing for certain and only trust me. Done ok identifying goons so far this game, but now it gets tricky. Still a few players hiding IMO, but are they hiding as they're good, bad or bored? Who knows.

As for Alim - every time I try and give him the benefit of the doubt, he posts something else that reeks of goonliness.

So here we go for what it's worth. And remember, I know nothing :thumbsup:

1. Stuart McNeill

Inclined to think he's a good 'un.

3. Sheldon Cooper

Unsure. Hasn't said much of substance. 

4. AlimOzturk

Voted for him yesterday and inclined to think he's not good. Although confirmed as not investigated doesn't mean confirmed goon.

5. Simo

Undecided here. Slightly good at this stage.

6. Smack

I think I'm falling in love with her :wub:

8. Morgaro Gomis

Inclined to believe his goodly claims, partly because it backs up continued suspicions of Alim. Must look back to see who highlighted the view that Alim must have been investigated and is therefore good.

11. Milky

Is he still alive? No view one way or other.

14. AndyNic

Ach, I'm thinking a good sort.

17. Vlad Magic

Where'd he go? Definite role, but good or bad?

19. Dunks

👼

20. Groot

Voted him a few times. Another I believe to have a role and I don't think it's good.

21. Rudi Skacel

Same as Groot

23. Boof 

Would safely have a pint with this man

Morgaro Gomis

Unvote Rudi

I don’t want a lynch until I see more goon lists. Ideally need reasons too. 

Too many people playing it safe, which is allowing the goons to hide (either by not posting or by being vocal but not saying much).

Please could everyone post their goon list with reasons behind it (If not already done so) - I’ll be taking any non-compliance as highly suspicious behaviour. 

A lot of lurkers, a lot of nothing and nonsense getting posted. This is only helping the goons blend in.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

I know nothing for certain and only trust me. Done ok identifying goons so far this game, but now it gets tricky. Still a few players hiding IMO, but are they hiding as they're good, bad or bored? Who knows.

As for Alim - every time I try and give him the benefit of the doubt, he posts something else that reeks of goonliness.

So here we go for what it's worth. And remember, I know nothing :thumbsup:

1. Stuart McNeill

Inclined to think he's a good 'un.

3. Sheldon Cooper

Unsure. Hasn't said much of substance. 

4. AlimOzturk

Voted for him yesterday and inclined to think he's not good. Although confirmed as not investigated doesn't mean confirmed goon.

5. Simo

Undecided here. Slightly good at this stage.

6. Smack

I think I'm falling in love with her :wub:

8. Morgaro Gomis

Inclined to believe his goodly claims, partly because it backs up continued suspicions of Alim. Must look back to see who highlighted the view that Alim must have been investigated and is therefore good.

11. Milky

Is he still alive? No view one way or other.

14. AndyNic

Ach, I'm thinking a good sort.

17. Vlad Magic

Where'd he go? Definite role, but good or bad?

19. Dunks

👼

20. Groot

Voted him a few times. Another I believe to have a role and I don't think it's good.

21. Rudi Skacel

Same as Groot

23. Boof 

Would safely have a pint with this man

Woooo

Hands off, *******

Woooo

11 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Sick of attempting to defend myself. Made a few errors in this game but thought after last night being part of the Riddely lynch and asking the cop to investigate me would pretty much guarantee me trust lost status. 

Lynch me now and find out for certain if use are that certain. I’ll even start it off

Dude - this isn't the time for rash moves.

If you're truly good - and much like the rest of us, nobody really knows for sure - remember the goons will be tweaking your lugs, pulling your leg hairs, giving you nipple gripples all in an attempt to unsettle you. They're trying to make you look dodgy.

All you need to do is...

lBPdGEoAXlOA

If you're a goon, however...you can get tae... :lol: 

1 minute ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Unvote Rudi

I don’t want a lynch until I see more goon lists. Ideally need reasons too. 

Too many people playing it safe, which is allowing the goons to hide (either by not posting or by being vocal but not saying much).

Please could everyone post their goon list with reasons behind it (If not already done so) - I’ll be taking any non-compliance as highly suspicious behaviour. 

A lot of lurkers, a lot of nothing and nonsense getting posted. This is only helping the goons blend in.

ffs Morgaro!

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, AndyNic said:

ffs Morgaro!

What? I’m resigned to being killed at night - if we get a lynch too soon, there won’t be enough info out there to help the remaining players and the goons will coast or victory. I don’t want a lynch until I can post what I know, but I’m not doing that right now. 

We’re at the stage that as much info is needed as possible, especially with the Cop gone so the masons won’t get anymore that way.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I see what game Morgaro is playing. A quick lynch doesn't tell us anything as has been mentioned, it gives the goons an opportunity to blend in.

No need to jump in with both feet right now.

Edited by Dr. Sheldon Cooper
Grammar

3 minutes ago, Boof said:

remember the goons will be tweaking your lugs, pulling your leg hairs, giving you nipple gripples

And that's just in the goon PM thread :D

Right folks. I’m done in and off to bed.

As you all know, if a lynch happens then it’s night and no game chat. I’ll deal with it in the morning.

Night all :)

11 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

What? I’m resigned to being killed at night - if we get a lynch too soon, there won’t be enough info out there to help the remaining players and the goons will coast or victory. I don’t want a lynch until I can post what I know, but I’m not doing that right now. 

We’re at the stage that as much info is needed as possible, especially with the Cop gone so the masons won’t get anymore that way.

Ok fair enough! There's my noobness coming out but fair point. 

Right apologies for the meltdown. 

Good guys

Morgaro - has pretty much confirmed his role. Being Mafia though it could be total bullshite but I doubt it.  

Dunks - has wound me up big style this game but I can understand the suspicions as I have been erratic as

smack - see above. 

Stuart - nothing to suspect so far. 

Boof - can’t see Sean being the cop and not investigating boof. 

Andy - Yvonne lynch confirmed his goodness. 

Goons

Rudi - Morgaro has heavily hinted at this. 

Simo - was on the list of votes last night. 

Unsure

Sheldon, Vlad, groot and Milky. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

I’m struggling a little here and I don’t know it’s because I’m still half asleep cos I nodded off putting the wee man down earlier and just awake but Morgaro has effectively told us who’s been investigated then after a run of votes wants to see what we’re gonna do before finalising the lynch. We already know though so what we gonna achieve?

As for goon lists I’ll have a read back and post mine however now is the time for the masons to let us know everything and then hope the doc chooses the right person at night and whittle down until we find the last goons, that’s their only play right now without the cop 

I like Dunks' listing idea.

Names after dash are day 1 and 2 final votes - haven't done the rest yet. Would be handy to find Day 4 Riddley voters too.

1. Stuart McNeill - Sean, Yvonne - leaning towards good as the Yvonne vote put her into the lead (I think)

3. Sheldon Cooper - Morgaro, Riddley - safe votes? Need to hear more from

4. AlimOzturk - Bunny, Groot - Valiantly fighting his corner. I really hope he's a good guy but just don't know.

5. Simo - Bunny, Dawnrazor - Could be good could be bad - hard to read.

6. Smack - Rudi, Dunks - Could be good could be bad - hard to read. Seems a decent enough bloke...

8. Morgaro Gomis - Sheldon, Dawnrazor - kinda following him due to his claims. Claims haven't been repudiated by either of the 'real' masons...as far as I can see so happy to believe that he's a good egg

11. Milky - Sheldon, Yvonne - later vote for Yvonne. Something milky said led me to think he wasn't bad but no chance of me finding it again :lol: 

14. AndyNic - Yvonne, Yvonne - looking good(ish). Certainly playing a good game so far.

17. Vlad Magic - Yvonne, Yvonne - early vote for Yvonne on her lynch day has him on my less-dodgy list. Could easily be pulling wool over my eyes.

19. Dunks - Groot, Groot - playing like he does as a townie. Could be a wool-eyes scenario?

20. Groot - Shapes, Stuart - need to hear more if we can

21. Rudi Skacel - Yvonne, Milky - need to hear more if we can

23. Boof - Bunny, Yvonne - need to hear less if we can...

3 goons

2 masons

1 doc

7 townies

Dunno if that helps anything...

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I think I'm in the minority being suspicious of Simo but I am. Who the last goon could be is anyone's guess.

Morgaro Gomis
12 minutes ago, Groot said:

I’m struggling a little here and I don’t know it’s because I’m still half asleep cos I nodded off putting the wee man down earlier and just awake but Morgaro has effectively told us who’s been investigated then after a run of votes wants to see what we’re gonna do before finalising the lynch. We already know though so what we gonna achieve?

As for goon lists I’ll have a read back and post mine however now is the time for the masons to let us know everything and then hope the doc chooses the right person at night and whittle down until we find the last goons, that’s their only play right now without the cop 

I’m happy to post what I know but I can’t help but feel that the goons are happy to sit back and latch onto what I say. So I’d like to get everyone’s thoughts on things first before I do so. I can see why you disagree but I feel if I say too much it makes the goons job that much easier. 

Put it this way, we know who will be lynched next - you’ll know who to trust before that lynch is confirmed then I will likely die. After that, hopefully there is enough information for the remaining good players to whittle out the last goons (who are doing a great job, it must be said).

Stuart McNeill
4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I’m happy to post what I know but I can’t help but feel that the goons are happy to sit back and latch onto what I say. So I’d like to get everyone’s thoughts on things first before I do so. I can see why you disagree but I feel if I say too much it makes the goons job that much easier. 

Put it this way, we know who will be lynched next - you’ll know who to trust before that lynch is confirmed then I will likely die. After that, hopefully there is enough information for the remaining good players to whittle out the last goons (who are doing a great job, it must be said).

unless it's going to put us in a difficult position I wouldn't bother.

if theres a close majority, maybe but nah otherwise

My day 1 vote was a nothing vote for Shapes as I was struggling to keep up, the vote for Sean was because he wasn’t playing his usual game unfortunately it turned out he was the cop.

I don’t post day 1 goon lists as all they do is let goons muddy the waters seeing as they’re the only ones who know things, expect at least one or two goons in there I’d say.

3 goons left with one known, I’d really like to see the masons lists as that should put the number game in our favour 

The main problem I have with Alim is that Rudi voted for Riddley when he could pretty easily have edged Alim towards a tie.

The best explanation I can think of for that is the goons collectively decided Riddley had been the one to be investigated.

Alim's toys out the pram routine was interesting. Learned from the master?

I'm moving slightly away from my Alim suspicions, but not entirely. Beginning to wonder a bit more about Simo.

Think Groot is my prime suspect after Rudi now.

Seems pointless to drag out the Rudi lynch as I don't see much information coming forth since it's public knowledge.

11 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

It's a risk keeping it to yourself but could work out. If you say nothing, the goons have to go for you, but the Doc knows that too. Depends who he saved last night of course. If you spill the beans it gives the goons a bit more freedom to choose who they want to murder as you are won't be quite the high level target you were. Interesting predicament. 

1 minute ago, Smack said:

The main problem I have with Alim is that Rudi voted for Riddley when he could pretty easily have edged Alim towards a tie.

The best explanation I can think of for that is the goons collectively decided Riddley had been the one to be investigated.

Alim's toys out the pram routine was interesting. Learned from the master?

I'm moving slightly away from my Alim suspicions, but not entirely. Beginning to wonder a bit more about Simo.

Think Groot is my prime suspect after Rudi now.

Seems pointless to drag out the Rudi lynch as I don't see much information coming forth since it's public knowledge.

Can I ask why? I’m trying to engage as much as I can, this is not a goon ploy to hide I genuinely have so much to do

Heres the Mrs YouTube channel you can see the last video was posted last Sunday, should have had one out on Wednesday but been busy with work, I’m probably gonna be up tonight until I finish one

https://www.youtube.com/c/JasmineThaiKitchen

If you still think I’m a goon fair enough, you’re wrong but fair enough, but I’m not here hiding I am genuinely trying to contribute when I can, wee man is asleep now and Mrs isn’t going to be long behind him as she had a busy day at her Spa so this is the most time I’ve had to be on thread so far

2 minutes ago, Groot said:

Can I ask why? I’m trying to engage as much as I can, this is not a goon ploy to hide I genuinely have so much to do

Heres the Mrs YouTube channel you can see the last video was posted last Sunday, should have had one out on Wednesday but been busy with work, I’m probably gonna be up tonight until I finish one

https://www.youtube.com/c/JasmineThaiKitchen

If you still think I’m a goon fair enough, you’re wrong but fair enough, but I’m not here hiding I am genuinely trying to contribute when I can, wee man is asleep now and Mrs isn’t going to be long behind him as she had a busy day at her Spa so this is the most time I’ve had to be on thread so far

Because you're cunning like a fox. And I'm running out of suspects.

I'd be interested to see who you think the goons are before Morgaro goes public with his trust list.

Unvote Rudi

I've come round to Morgaro's idea of pumping people for information. 

1. Stuart McNeill - Townie

3. Sheldon Cooper - Goon

4. AlimOzturk - Goon

5. Simo - Townie

6. Smack - Townie

8. Morgaro Gomis - Mason

11. Milky - Townie

14. AndyNic - Mason

17. Vlad Magic - Townie

19. Dunks - Mason

20. Groot - Townie

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Doc

That’s my list was considering potentially Vlad as a goon but the two votes for Yvonne puts him on safer ground, the other roles are just my guesses on folk based on things I’ve read/misconstrued be curious how accurate it is come the end of the game 

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

Because you're cunning like a fox. And I'm running out of suspects.

I'd be interested to see who you think the goons are before Morgaro goes public with his trust list.

Unvote Rudi

I've come round to Morgaro's idea of pumping people for information. 

👆🏻

Stuart McNeill
1 minute ago, Groot said:

3. Sheldon Cooper - Goon

4. AlimOzturk - Goon

5. Simo - Townie

6. Smack - Townie

8. Morgaro Gomis - Mason

11. Milky - Townie

14. AndyNic - Mason

17. Vlad Magic - Townie

19. Dunks - Mason

20. Groot - Townie

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Doc

That’s my list was considering potentially Vlad as a goon but the two votes for Yvonne puts him on safer ground, the other roles are just my guesses on folk based on things I’ve read/misconstrued be curious how accurate it is come the end of the game 

im happy to give one of these a lynching tbf

8 minutes ago, Groot said:

3. Sheldon Cooper - Goon

4. AlimOzturk - Goon

5. Simo - Townie

6. Smack - Townie

8. Morgaro Gomis - Mason

11. Milky - Townie

14. AndyNic - Mason

17. Vlad Magic - Townie

19. Dunks - Mason

20. Groot - Townie

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Doc

You have conjured up an extra mason but apart from that fair enough. 

It would be a lot easier if the goons just did the decent thing and held their hands up. Maybe we could arrange some de-radicalisation classes for them as an incentive?

Edited by Smack

2 minutes ago, Smack said:

It would be a lot easier if the goons just did the decent thing and held there hands up. Maybe we could arrange some de-radicalisation classes for them as an incentive?

11 minutes ago, Smack said:

I've come round to Morgaro's idea of pumping people. 

Well...that could work... :oohmatron:

3 minutes ago, Smack said:

You have conjured up an extra mason but apart from that fair enough. 

It would be a lot easier if the goons just did the decent thing and held their hands up. Maybe we could arrange some de-radicalisation classes for them as an incentive?

Shit I though there were 4 masons seeing there were 5 goons I always think it’s a rule of +1 between masons and goons!

Sunday's are always busy for me so won't be on much. I'll put my vote back on Rudi. Good luck with the pumping everyone!

Vote Rudi

Just agreeing with Smack here - if Morgaro does release all the information he has before lynch-time...there's no real incentive for the goons to get rid of him other than getting rid of a known townie. They could just as easily target moi.

One error on Groot's list - I'm definitely not Doc. So goons - whack me and you'll have wasted a kill.

Or am I the Doc...?

D'ya feel lucky? Well do ya, punks?

Sorry...getting ahead of myself here :lol: