• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stuart McNeill
11 minutes ago, Simo said:

Mainly process of elimination. Just that the others have been trust listed by those ITK or I've ruled them out based on votes.

I'm most unsure of the three I mentioned (including you) I'm not convinced you're the final goon but I'd say there's a decent chance and others seem to suspect you more too. 

As I say I need to look at all 3 of you guys voting patterns 

Previous page has all. These available. 

If it will help the 3 of yous - that gomis has mentioned by voting me off. Ive spent pretty much a solid 24 hours theorising this game, read the whole thread and came up with a theory that had a goon. 

Any reasonable goon will be doing what milky has done and kept under the radar, without me posting today, milkys life may not have ended and we'd only be generating theories in the last 2 hours or so at best and then ended up panicking about who to kill off. 

But if it would help. Vote me off. 

5 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Stuart why did you leave it until last second to Lynch Milky?

Vlad asked if he went to 5 votes if I would lynch him. I was wanting to hear more from the likes of yourself etc.

I may add I did try to do as soon as he mentioned it but Smack? Got there first. 

Stuart McNeill
2 minutes ago, Simo said:

People realise Dunks hasn't voted for a single lynched goon yet right? 👀

Oh that is interesting. 

Dunks is a good experienced player but hasn't been on a single goon lynch, I don't think he was on a single one of the dead goons bad lists and he's posted just enough to not quite fall into lurker territory but without offering any real theories to who the actual goons are. 

Gun to my head Dunks is the last goon 

Just now, Simo said:

Yep, and I thought Stuart was quite strong on Milky for a good part of the day. I am however suffering a crisis of confidence.

We do know you can be an extremely discrete force for evil too.

9 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Previous page has all. These available. 

If it will help the 3 of yous - that gomis has mentioned by voting me off. Ive spent pretty much a solid 24 hours theorising this game, read the whole thread and came up with a theory that had a goon. 

Any reasonable goon will be doing what milky has done and kept under the radar, without me posting today, milkys life may not have ended and we'd only be generating theories in the last 2 hours or so at best and then ended up panicking about who to kill off. 

But if it would help. Vote me off. 

Vlad asked if he went to 5 votes if I would lynch him. I was wanting to hear more from the likes of yourself etc.

I may add I did try to do as soon as he mentioned it but Smack? Got there first. 

Aye looking at it now. Cheers 👍

Only looked at Dunks votes so far which was when I just posted he hasn't lynched a goon yet and as I just posted he's my prime suspect.

Theories are good and I'm not convinced you're bad tbh. Possibly in the minority there tho! 

This would also fit my theory that I put forward last night of 2 from Milky Dunks and Groot but that it wasn't a Dunks/Groot team... so basically Milky and Dunks or Milky and Groot. 

I was gonna vote Milky tonight based on the above. I was just doubting myself cause of his late vote on Yvonne earlier then you got in before I could vote to seal the lynch haha

Edited by Simo

Morgaro Gomis

I think it is Groot or Smack.

As such, no point hanging around as I can’t see us getting anything new today. Will all just be finger pointing. We have room to get one wrong too, so...

Vote Groot

12 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

All this fannying about just get on with it.

VOTE GROOT

Well I was wanting to do that when I went in with you on Stuart but then you unvoted him. 

11 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Lynch Groot if he’s good we lose 1 and then lynch Stuart.

and we lose two. The goons would take out another townie with their night kill 

Why are people so set on Stuart? I've just checked and he's voted for Yvonne, Riddley and Milky who were all goons. 

I mean it's possible but he wouldn't be one of my top 2 candidates tbh

10 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I think it is Groot or Smack.

As such, no point hanging around as I can’t see us getting anything new today. Will all just be finger pointing. We have room to get one wrong too, so...

Vote Groot

Talk to me about Smack MG (I feel like a hibs fan 😳🤮😆) He hadn't really been on my radar tbh... 

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Simo said:

Talk to me about Smack MG (I feel like a hibs fan 😳🤮😆) He hadn't really been on my radar tbh... 

Just a feeling I have... the random vote from Milky before he was lynched on Smack despite Smack being his biggest defender. Reeks of goon on goon plays to me. He also baited me to post my thoughts which rankled 👀😂

I’m more confident of Groot than Smack though, to be honest. At this stage I know very little more than anyone else though. 

3 minutes ago, Groot said:

Interesting 

vote Dunks

Interesting 

Unvote Stuart

VOTE GROOT. 

Edited to add the unvote of stuart. If you need to me to do it again ian let me know. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

3 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Interesting 

Unvote Stuart

VOTE GROOT. 

Edited to add the unvote of stuart. If you need to me to do it again ian let me know. 

It’s fine. I’ll accept that as an unvote for Stuart and a vote for Groot :)

35 minutes ago, Simo said:

Indeed. Most people also realise that the only people that think I'm a goon are goons and those not paying enough attention :thumbsup:

The town were on the brink of victory. They had only one more goon to find and they were pretty sure where they were going to find him. Armed with flaming torches and pitchforks, they headed for the home of Groot. 
Seeing the danger, Groot desperately tried to barricade the door. The mob however had no trouble breaking down the weak defences. Before he could even get a chance to speak. Groots body was perforated by a dozen pitchforks.

The mob left the house, happy that the job was done.

Did they get the right man though?

Yes. They did.

Groot the goon is dead.

TOWN WIN.

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

The town were on the brink of victory. They had only one more goon to find and they were pretty sure where they were going to find him. Armed with flaming torches and pitchforks, they headed for the home of Groot. 
Seeing the danger, Groot desperately tried to barricade the door. The mob however had no trouble breaking down the weak defences. Before he could even get a chance to speak. Groots body was perforated by a dozen pitchforks.

The mob left the house, happy that the job was done.

Did they get the right man though?

Yes. They did.

Groot the goon is dead.

TOWN WIN.

:yas:

I wasn't sure there.

I'm glad that's over as I was about to lose my mind in the PM thread due to a certain loose cannon

I need to apologise to Shapes and Morgaro for being an absolute nightmare playing partner.

Everything they told me not to do I did and vice versa pretty much.

Red wine and impatience are my enemy.

Sorry guys and thank you for not killing me😂😂

4 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Great performance on your first game. Hope you’ll play again.

Defo will play again mate. Really enjoyed it! 

MON THE TOON :)

Just now, AndyNic said:

Defo will play again mate. Really enjoyed it! 

MON THE TOON :)

Well played Andy, great first game.

2 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I need to apologise to Shapes and Morgaro for being an absolute nightmare playing partner.

Everything they told me not to do I did and vice versa pretty much.

Red wine and impatience are my enemy.

Sorry guys and thank you for not killing me😂😂

You had in me in stitches 😂😂 MG and Shapes must’ve been tearing their hair out 

1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

Who was the doc?

Sheldon

I’ll post all the game details soon.

Edited by iantjambo

Stuart McNeill

Was Sheldon the last mason and who was doc? 

I'm soo happy that I was right. The lack of Groot being on and the night still happening, idk but confirmed it for me. 

Morgaro Gomis

Yeah Sheldon was the doc. Decided to try and pretend that the doc was unknown to tempt the goons to try a random night kill.