***Mafia:The Original***

iantjambo

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Yeah Sheldon was the doc. Decided to try and pretend that the doc was unknown to tempt the goons to try a random night kill.

And yet some wanted you to out them :rolleyes:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted for riddley based on the fact he had been investigated. Why did my vote for him putting him into the lead cause you to assume the he was a goon? 

In fairness I also called it on the goon chat that if I were a mason i wouldnt reveal who the goon was, id moniter what they said and where their vote went etc

Cheers everyone for making my first organised game a great one. I’m glad I didn’t make any major mistakes. Couple of minor blips but that’s it. Maybe guilty of being a bit heavy handed a few times, but that’s stuff I’ve learned for running my next game.

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Dunks said:

And yet some wanted you to out them :rolleyes:

Some of the town made it very hard as everyone was acting as suspicious as each other. We knew about Rudi and I just thought Riddley was acting odd. Hence being confident enough to take an educated punt.

Shapes noticed the Yvonne goon list thing and that was a masterstroke. We never suspected Alim, Simo or you after that which really helped.

I think our best two decisions were bluffing that sheldon was a townie, and going back to check Yvonne's day one goon list 

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, Rudi Skacel said:

I voted for riddley based on the fact he had been investigated. Why did my vote for him putting him into the lead cause you to assume the he was a goon? 

In fairness I also called it on the goon chat that if I were a mason i wouldnt reveal who the goon was, id moniter what they said and where their vote went etc

I can’t remember exactly what it is, I’m sure I posted something as to why but something was said or done that struck me as odd. It was a toss up between Alim and Riddley that day but something stuck out about Riddley so I went that way instead.

Morgaro Gomis

We were 80% sure after the first investigation then you posted a few things that outed yourself to us Sean. Then the dawn investigation absolutely confirmed it but we knew before then really.

1 minute ago, jambosean75 said:

when did you clue into me being the cop, masons & goons?

Well it had helped that rudi was above boof and also wasn't using bs. And you had said you'd investigate boof so we sort of had an idea. But then you said on the thread the next day that you thought boof was a townie so that confirmed it. Then I agreed with you to try and let you know I was a mason.

I guess you investigated rudi just to make sure we knew he wasn't cop?

3 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Well it had helped that rudi was above boof and also wasn't using bs. And you had said you'd investigate boof so we sort of had an idea. But then you said on the thread the next day that you thought boof was a townie so that confirmed it. Then I agreed with you to try and let you know I was a mason.

yeah

The reason I led the dawn lynch was because we guessed after me being the deciding vote on the Yvonne lynch that the goons must have tried to kill me and that I was the save that night? Sheldon can you confirm? We figured I'd be gone soon anyway so it made no sense for any one else to out themselves 

If so thats a horrible reason to be outed hah especially when you potentially thought I was the cop!

Riddley Walker

Good game folks. Unlucky to milky and Groot near the end there, don't think they did much wrong but some decent detective work by the town.

I was sure I'd been investigated after the surge on me. Must have just been acting like a right dodgy ****er.

Good fun again.

Just now, Shapes said:

The reason I led the dawn lynch was because we guessed after me being the deciding vote on the Yvonne lynch that the goons must have tried to kill me and that I was the save that night? Sheldon can you confirm? We figured I'd be gone soon anyway so it made no sense for any one else to out themselves 

yeah. I wanted you gone on the first night. Was overuled

1. Stuart McNeill Townie (survived)

2. Yvonnejambo Goon (lynched day 2)

3. Sheldon Cooper Doc (Survived)

4. AlimOzturk Townie (survived)

5. Simo Townie (survived)

6. Smack Townie (survived)

7. Shapes Mason ( killed night 3)

8. Morgaro Gomis Mason (survived)

9. Bunny Munro Townie (lynched day 1)

10. Dawnrazor Assassin (lynched day 3)

11. Milky Goon (lynched day 6)

12. Sean Cop (killed night 4)

13. Dandyman Townie (killed night 1)

14. AndyNic Townie (killed night 6)

15. Riddley Walker Goon (lynched day 4)

17. Vlad Magic Mason (survived)

19. Dunks Townie (survived)

20. Groot Goon (lynched day 7)

21. Rudi Skacel Goon (lynched day 5)

23. Boof Townie (killed night 5)

Cop investigations:

Boof

Dawn

Rudi

Sheldon

Doc saves:

Sheldon

Shapes (successful)

Sheldon

Stuart

Morgaro

Sheldon

Assassin kills:

Too stingy with his bullets 😁

3 minutes ago, Rudi Skacel said:

If so thats a horrible reason to be outed hah especially when you potentially thought I was the cop!

Nah we never really thought you were because you said you wouldn't use bs. But if boof hadn't said he'd investigate boof we'd have been clueless 

I thought I defended myself admirably, fuelled by a bottle of Malbec👊👊

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

1. Stuart McNeill Townie (survived)

2. Yvonnejambo Goon (lynched day 2)

3. Sheldon Cooper Doc (Survived)

4. AlimOzturk Townie (survived)

5. Simo Townie (survived)

6. Smack Townie (survived)

7. Shapes Mason ( killed night 3)

8. Morgaro Gomis Mason (survived)

9. Bunny Munro Townie (lynched day 1)

10. Dawnrazor Assassin (lynched day 3)

11. Milky Goon (lynched day 6)

12. Sean Cop (killed night 4)

13. Dandyman Townie (killed night 1)

14. AndyNic Townie (killed night 6)

15. Riddley Walker Goon (lynched day 4)

17. Vlad Magic Mason (survived)

19. Dunks Townie (survived)

20. Groot Goon (lynched day 7)

21. Rudi Skacel Goon (lynched day 5)

23. Boof Townie (killed night 5)

Cop investigations:

Boof

Dawn

Rudi

Sheldon

Doc saves:

Sheldon

Shapes (successful)

Sheldon

Stuart

Morgaro

Sheldon

Assassin kills:

Too stingy with his bullets 😁

Cheers for setting this up Ian.

Morgaro Gomis

I can’t believe I survived till the end. Did you go for me at any point goons, I guess not looking at Sheldons saves?

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Great game and well done town! The goons put up a good fight and certainly caused a bit of debate within the town.

Possibly a bit too cautious with my saves, especially on the last night when it was clear the goons were trying to hit the doctor after Morgaro's excellent bluff. Delighted to pull the Shapes save off as well.

Cheers Ian for hosting 👍

6 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Cheers for setting this up Ian.

6 minutes ago, Shapes said:

Thanks for the game Ian! It was a belter

Cheers. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I’ll definitely do it again :)

The Assassin is a difficult role, I tried ti play it slowly but maybe should've fired a bullit on the first night, it's easy to go rogue and fire all three on night on but I'm not sure if that's on??

26 minutes ago, Simo said:

:pleasing:

Well done lads. If it helps any Groot was my next vote :lol:

Never change Vlad. Kept it interesting 😂👌💉

Appreciate that.

I don’t do boring 👍👍

Stuart McNeill

Oh I'm so happy that 4 hour theory session paid off 😁😁

Well done guys and I hate every single one of you who accused me! 

Thanks Ian 👌 perfect game even though I was getting really annoyed especially with Dunks and then the few near the end

2 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Thanks Ian 👌 perfect game even though I was getting really annoyed especially with Dunks and then the few near the end

We were getting annoyed at you :rofl:

We knew deep down you were good but you were tying yourself in knots and everything you said seemed to come across as suspicious :lol:

4 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

ffs I was absolutely certain you were a Goon after unvoting Milky :lol:

To be fair to Stuart I never really got that from him.

He was on my shortlist of 3 but when I looked back I even questioned why others were so suspicious when he'd provided a theory and voted for 3 goons!? I'd basically ruled him out by the end.

Just couldn't decide between Groot and Dunks but went for Dunks just cause of the previous votes 🙄🤦‍♂️

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

Well in town. Pleased I somehow managed to survive :rofl:

Aye, and never had a nervous breakdown!

17 minutes ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I was accusing you to see if I could some sort of rouse from the last remaining goon I knew you were good. 

Morgaro Gomis

Think we got Goon, Assassin then 4 goons in a row in our lynches. Some effort by the town as I thought the goons played it very well and no-one was extremely obvious.

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Well in town. Pleased I somehow managed to survive :rofl:

:lol: You've taken some ripping the two games you've been a townie since I started playing.

Stuart McNeill
21 minutes ago, Shapes said:

We were getting annoyed at you :rofl:

We knew deep down you were good but you were tying yourself in knots and everything you said seemed to come across as suspicious :lol:

Its soo much more difficult managing to remember a whole game as a solo player especially when you don't have notes etc 😂

What do people's notes look like and when do they update them? 

1 minute ago, Stuart McNeill said:

Its soo much more difficult managing to remember a whole game as a solo player especially when you don't have notes etc 😂

What do people's notes look like and when do they update them? 

Why did you Unvote Milky and then go on the defensive?

I was going mental at you on the PM thread!!

I was going mental at lots of people in fairness but that in particular had me going ballistics 😂

Damn it. I was hot on the tail of Groot (well warm) for ages then I got in a pickle and thought it was Dunks at the crucial moment. Thought he was a honey trap.

Well done everyone, really good game!

More smoke for AndyNic's blowhole from me. The second best debut ever! I wouldn't spurn you like that Riddled Walker. 

Riddley Walker
10 minutes ago, Smack said:

Damn it. I was hot on the tail of Groot (well warm) for ages then I got in a pickle and thought it was Dunks at the crucial moment. Thought he was a honey trap.

Well done everyone, really good game!

More smoke for AndyNic's blowhole from me. The second best debut ever! I wouldn't spurn you like that Riddled Walker. 

I would hope not, Smacky, I would hope not. That's the kind of thing there would be no coming back from.

Really enjoyed that. Whole time I meant to be annoying to take the heat off the masons, but that finished when the cop was killed. Not helped by me not keeping notes and at times late in the game couldn't even remember the trust list!

First Alim and then Stuart were great sparring partners. Was never convinced a goon would go quite as far in their defence, but every time I wanted to trust them, they'd post something else contradictory. Goons must have loved it.

In terms of voting, I was on Groot early doors, but then drifted into watching what others were voting to try and catch a goon out and then a lynch would happen and I still hadn't voted. Think it was the last day before Simo picked up on my non-goon voting. Got one in the end :D

Edited by Dunks