Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Shapes said:

Well it had helped that rudi was above boof and also wasn't using bs. And you had said you'd investigate boof so we sort of had an idea. But then you said on the thread the next day that you thought boof was a townie so that confirmed it. Then I agreed with you to try and let you know I was a mason.

I guess you investigated rudi just to make sure we knew he wasn't cop?

That made up my mind about Sean and Shapes too. I figured Shapes wouldn't be voting for another mason so that narrowed down my hit-list.

I conveniently ignored including that post in one of my mega-quotes...I guess I could've put it in flashing neon lights since, as @Smack says...nobody reads the multi-quotes anyway :lol: 

Cracking game everyone - goons biggest mistake was getting rid of me as I had Milky down as the Doc (fecking Harold Shipman, more like!) and would have been valiantly fighting his corner :lol: 

Cheers Ian.

Well I was convinced Vlad and Andy were the masons when both went hard on killing me as it seemed planned and when Shapes voted me we presumed all 3 of you were masons. Didn’t consider Morgaro until I think he outed himself.

amazing play Andy especially as a lone player.

i still want to know why I was prime suspect day 1 and day 2? 
it felt like I had been investigated and clearly that wasn’t the case but Vlad and Andy definitely had me strung up 😟

Anyway it was quite fun being a goon and happy when we got Sean.

Cheers goon team and Ian for running the game 

1 minute ago, Boof said:

That made up my mind about Sean and Shapes too. I figured Shapes wouldn't be voting for another mason so that narrowed down my hit-list.

I conveniently ignored including that post in one of my mega-quotes...I guess I could've put it in flashing neon lights since, as @Smack says...nobody reads the multi-quotes anyway :lol: 

Cracking game everyone - goons biggest mistake was getting rid of me as I had Milky down as the Doc (fecking Harold Shipman, more like!) and would have been valiantly fighting his corner :lol: 

Cheers Ian.

I knew you were town from your first post. You said you were simple. Usually you get "plain old" or "vanilla" or something like that. Same goes for Simo but I began to doubt like a fool. Made a point of highlighting my own simpleton status. Although that's not really necessary most of the time.

On 05/11/2020 at 07:53, yvonnejambo said:

Well just incase anyone does then I would advise not to as I don’t have any inside knowledge and it’s day 1! 

On 05/11/2020 at 17:01, AndyNic said:

Evening all.

unvote Vlad Magic

and

vote YvonneJambo

Suspect she may be a Goon. 

On 05/11/2020 at 20:46, Riddley Walker said:

unvote Sean

vote Bunny

seems unfair and I had no real reason to vote for Sean anyway. And Boofs reasoning made sense.

On 05/11/2020 at 20:47, yvonnejambo said:

Unvote Simo and Vote Bunny 

I will try save myself when against someone likely to get mod killed 

Ok Yvonne after that first post I just felt something wasn't right with you and then after Riddley and then immediately after you both voted for Bunny I was sure you were a Goon. 

Really enjoyed the game though and think I'd enjoy being a Goon! (Booooo!)

3 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

Ok Yvonne after that first post I just felt something wasn't right with you and then after Riddley and then immediately after you both voted for Bunny I was sure you were a Goon. 

Really enjoyed the game though and think I'd enjoy being a Goon! (Booooo!)

Fair enough I’m not great a being a goon 😊 that unvoting  at same time as Riddley was not planned it just happened 

Riddley Walker
5 minutes ago, yvonnejambo said:

Fair enough I’m not great a being a goon 😊 that unvoting  at same time as Riddley was not planned it just happened 

Aye we just posted at the same time coincidentally. Doesn't look great in hindsight :facepalm:

Morgaro Gomis

Think that was my first ever game as a mason, so thanks to Shapes and Vlad for their patience and apologies to the town if I wasn’t as helpful as I could have been 😂

Morgaro Gomis
4 minutes ago, Boof said:

Anything worth a chuckle in either the goon or mason PM chats?

Vlad had one absolutely mental post that had absolutely nothing to do with the game that came out of the blue totally. 

There was also a few occasions we’d have discussed a plan, settled on an idea then next thing you know Vlad has done something totally different on the thread due to being bored with the lack of action 😂

Riddley Walker
6 minutes ago, Boof said:

Good laugh in the goon chat after Groot told Vlad to go **** himself in the main thread :lol: :lol:

Does anyone else want to run next one? If not I could do one starting next Sunday if numbers are enough

25 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Good laugh in the goon chat after Groot told Vlad to go **** himself in the main thread :lol: :lol:

It was from that point that we were like surely he's a goon?! Because it was only vlad that thought he was. Neither morgaro or I did but vlad was going in hard for him :rofl: and then near the end morgaro and I thought groot was bad and vlad thought it was stuart!

2 hours ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

I can’t remember exactly what it is, I’m sure I posted something as to why but something was said or done that struck me as odd. It was a toss up between Alim and Riddley that day but something stuck out about Riddley so I went that way instead.

It was riddley posting a list of quiet players for people to put their attention on  and not picking rudi who was the second lowest poster. We already knew rudi was a goon by that point 

Stuart McNeill
1 hour ago, Vlad Magic said:

Why did you Unvote Milky and then go on the defensive?

I was going mental at you on the PM thread!!

I was going mental at lots of people in fairness but that in particular had me going ballistics 😂

I really just needed someone to agree with me, everyone just felt like a threat tbh hahaha

1 hour ago, Dunks said:

Really enjoyed that. Whole time I meant to be annoying to take the heat off the masons, but that finished when the cop was killed. Not helped by me not keeping notes and at times late in the game couldn't even remember the trust list!

First Alim and then Stuart were great sparring partners. Was never convinced a goon would go quite as far in their defence, but every time I wanted to trust them, they'd post something else contradictory. Goons must have loved it.

In terms of voting, I was on Groot early doors, but then drifted into watching what others were voting to try and catch a goon out and then a lynch would happen and I still hadn't voted. Think it was the last day before Simo picked up on my non-goon voting. Got one in the end :D

I know, I really need to start taking proper notes in these games, I need to formulate a system to make patterns and situations easier to explain. not flipping back and forth on my mobile while in work.

So after we won! go town! I went through to play Playstation and I kept calling my mate, Ian. Wondering why, clearly @iantjambo was on my mind hahahah

26 minutes ago, Shapes said:

It was from that point that we were like surely he's a goon?! Because it was only vlad that thought he was. Neither morgaro or I did but vlad was going in hard for him :rofl: and then near the end morgaro and I thought groot was bad and vlad thought it was stuart!

All of that was genuine, I’m up to my eyeballs with work and video editing plus with the exception on Monday and Wednesday afternoon I’ve got to keep a 2 year old entertained and have a 14 year old confined to the house because her pal at school has COVID! I was honestly only getting onto the thread when I could none of it was pre planned then to get shit for it on thread I was like **** this 

I was pleased to get Sean as the cop though, funnily enough though it was through a post from Andy (as we thought he was a Mason) that made me more certain!

35 minutes ago, Boof said:

Think I'll sit out the next one or two. So time-consuming :lol: 

Yeah. I wasn't happy at all about the assassin getting killed off with 20 players in the game 😁 

I'm used to getting bumped off early in shite patter related deaths. If I survive the first day I'm resigned to having to play to the bitter end knowing I'll be too pish for the cop or goons to take an interest. I only get mentioned at the end of games when the goons need a scapegoat and everyone goes oh yeah, he might be a goon 😒 Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it! It isn't conducive to productivity though.

2 hours ago, Boof said:

Vlad had me in stitches with some of his stuff. He was so gung ho most of the time. Next time I run a game, I might rig the generator so that he’s in a team with Morgaro and Shapes again. Just for shits and giggles 😂

1 hour ago, Stuart McNeill said:

I really just needed someone to agree with me, everyone just felt like a threat tbh hahaha

I know, I really need to start taking proper notes in these games, I need to formulate a system to make patterns and situations easier to explain. not flipping back and forth on my mobile while in work.

So after we won! go town! I went through to play Playstation and I kept calling my mate, Ian. Wondering why, clearly @iantjambo was on my mind hahahah

Aw shucks 🥰

6 hours ago, iantjambo said:

Vlad had me in stitches with some of his stuff. He was so gung ho most of the time. Next time I run a game, I might rig the generator so that he’s in a team with Morgaro and Shapes again. Just for shits and giggles 😂

Every time I play I say to myself at the start of the game take it easy and don’t go drawing attention to yourself.

Then the game starts and I think if I don’t act like I did last game people will get suspicious!!

I think I might suffer with a bit of ADHD because then I get bored and want to cause carnage completely disregarding my role and in this case fellow Masons.

How Shapes and Morgaro kept their patience with me I don’t know as I got a bit excited on a couple of occasions 😇

Yvonne, Milky, Riddley, Groot and Rudi is some goon team!

The save of Shapes might just've been the turning point by giving us one more day of her.

18 minutes ago, Boof said:

Yvonne, Milky, Riddley, Groot and Rudi is some goon team!

The save of Shapes might just've been the turning point by giving us one more day of her.

Yeah, I thought to myself when that team came out “**** me, that’s going to take some beating”.

Sheldon saving Shapes was massive I think.

One thing I was surprised with though. Is that none of the goons picked up on Sean saying on day 1 that he would investigate Boof if he was cop. I don’t recall Sean ever saying anything like that before, he usually just says that he wouldn’t use BS.

12 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

One thing I was surprised with though. Is that none of the goons picked up on Sean saying on day 1 that he would investigate Boof if he was cop. I don’t recall Sean ever saying anything like that before, he usually just says that he wouldn’t use BS.

Ahem reread the goon pms 😂

Tenaciousdandy
11 hours ago, yvonnejambo said:

I'm curious what made the goons go for me on day 1?

Riddley Walker
11 minutes ago, Dandyman79 said:

I'm curious what made the goons go for me on day 1?

We knew you were a thorough player that posted lots of theories and since we didn't have anything else to go on mason-wise we decided to take you out.

Tenaciousdandy
17 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

We knew you were a thorough player that posted lots of theories and since we didn't have anything else to go on mason-wise we decided to take you out.

Fair point, I do try to be as annoying to the goons as possible, usually way off the mark tho lol 

I did chuckle at @Smack saying to morgaro has shapes not told you who you suspect yet :rofl:

It was funny because it was actually vlad who was convinced it was Groot. Neither Morgaro or I were that sure. We actually thought it might have been Smack! We thought he was downplaying milky quite a bit so that messed with our heads.

Edited by Shapes