Top Posters In This Topic

• iantjambo

• Morgaro Gomis

• Stuart McNeill

• Boof

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Dunks said:

I wonder how many goons have voted for rudi so far.

Starting to wonder about you. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Morgaro Gomis

Okay - I’m not sure this is the right thing to do at this time, but here it is:

Trust list:

Boof

Sheldon

Vlad

Myself

Guaranteed goon:

Rudi

The doc is still incognito, as are two goons. Sean investigations found townies, the assassin (Dawn) and a goon. 

I have a suspicion of the last 2 goons but I am not sure, they’ve blended into the town well and everyone is acting suspicious in their own right which isn’t helping.

Two things I’ve noticed throughout the last few pages are as follows: 

1) When Stuart was looking like he was AWOL and heading for a mod-kill Rudi said he was sure Stuart would appear - this may be nothing but did he know something and make a mistake... as we know Rudi is a goon...

2) Dunks has put pressure on the goons this game but has never actually voted for one when it comes down to it (unless I’ve missed something). 

Not sure any of this will help much, but given so many folk are reluctant to chat - we need to try something. 

2 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Trust list:

Boof

Sheldon

Vlad

Myself

Guaranteed goon:

Rudi

The doc is still incognito, as are two goons. Sean investigations found townies, the assassin (Dawn) and a goon. 

I have a suspicion of the last 2 goons but I am not sure, they’ve blended into the town well and everyone is acting suspicious in their own right which isn’t helping.

1) When Stuart was looking like he was AWOL and heading for a mod-kill Rudi said he was sure Stuart would appear - this may be nothing but did he know something and make a mistake... as we know Rudi is a goon...

2) Dunks has put pressure on the goons this game but has never actually voted for one when it comes down to it (unless I’ve missed something). 

Not sure any of this will help much, but given so many folk are reluctant to chat - we need to try something. 

You can add me to the true list so that also narrows it down. 

Morgaro Gomis
3 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Trust list:

Boof

Sheldon

Vlad

Myself

Guaranteed goon:

Rudi

In addition to this, I believe Alim to be good but this is just a hunch so could be wrong. 

Andy Nic similar due his votes for Yvonne but I don’t know this for certain. 

Everyone else I have no idea - all as dodgy as each other.

1. Stuart McNeill 

3. Sheldon Cooper - Good

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo 

6. Smack 

8. Morgaro Gomis - Good

11. Milky 

14. AndyNic 

17. Vlad Magic - Good 

19. Dunks 

20. Groot

21. Rudi Skacel -Goon

23. Boof - Good

So that's what we have

Vote Rudi

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

You're not on a trust list as I don’t know about you for certain. 

2 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

I'd agree out of everyone non confirmed you've done the most to put yourself out of consideration

15 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Trust list:

Boof

Sheldon

Vlad

Myself

Guaranteed goon:

Rudi

Good to have some info to try and narrow down the two other goons

The town gathered in the local graveyard to pay  their respects at the funeral of the local cop who had met his untimely death the previous night.

As they left, they passed a freshly dug grave. Rudi couldn’t resist having a peep inside. “This could come in useful later on” he thought. No sooner had the thought entered his mind, he was grabbed and thrown into the hole. The townsfolk each grabbed a shovel in started filling it in. Burying him alive.

Rudi the goon is dead.

Night stuff please.

Morgaro Gomis
Just now, iantjambo said:

🤫

Sorry, didn’t think thatd breach night rules as it wasn’t saying much. Will take more care though! 

Just now, Morgaro Gomis said:

Sorry, didn’t think thatd breach night rules as it wasn’t saying much. Will take more care though! 

I wasn’t sure either 🤣 I decided to err on the side of caution though.

It was another good day for the town. They had now dispatched 3 goons and an assassin. But they knew there was still work to do.

The doc was watching over someone. But should’ve been watching elsewhere.

One townsperson was out after dark and was getting anxious. He knew he needed to get home before the baddies came out in force. 
He decided to slip down an alley, which he knew was a shortcut home...It was a poor choice.

As he got halfway down the alleyway, the two remaining goons appeared either side of him. Machetes in hand. “Who wanders down a dark alley when people are dropping like flies” they sneered. They closed in on their hapless victim and hacked at him until pieces of him were strewn all over the place.

Boof, who was just a plain old townie is dead.

Day time

1. Stuart McNeill - GOON

3. Sheldon Cooper - GOOD GUY

4. AlimOzturk - GOON

5. Simo - GOOD GUY

6. Smack - GOOD GUY

8. Morgaro Gomis -  GOOD GUY

11. Milky - GOOD GUY

14. AndyNic - GOOD GUY 

17. Vlad Magic - GOOD GUY

19. Dunks - GOOD GUY

20. Groot - GOOD GUY

21. Rudi Skacel - GOON

23. Boof GOOD GUY

Morgaro Gomis
1 minute ago, AndyNic said:

Losing Boof is a good result (sorry Boof), all things considered. Only downside is it’s one less trusted player and they’ve given nothing away.

1. Stuart McNeill

3. Sheldon Cooper

4. AlimOzturk

5. Simo

6. Smack

8. Morgaro Gomis

11. Milky

14. AndyNic

17. Vlad Magic

19. Dunks

20. Groot

11 left

6 for a lynch

2 goons

2 masons

1 doc

6 townies

Deadline 9pm Monday

Morgaro Gomis
6 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Not much to go on, the only thing is alim voting for Andy. That could be before shapes outed dawn. Then changing to dawn, could the last three votes to lynch dawn be a goon pile on?

Noticed the above just before night there. Milky trying to frame Alim perhaps? Not sure if either are and also don’t know if they are good... but I’d suggest they are on opposite ends and I have a hunch Alim is good.

5 minutes ago, AndyNic said:

1. Stuart McNeill - GOON

3. Sheldon Cooper - GOOD GUY

4. AlimOzturk - GOON

5. Simo - GOOD GUY

6. Smack - GOOD GUY

8. Morgaro Gomis -  GOOD GUY

11. Milky - GOOD GUY

14. AndyNic - GOOD GUY 

17. Vlad Magic - GOOD GUY

19. Dunks - GOOD GUY

20. Groot - GOOD GUY

21. Rudi Skacel - GOON

23. Boof GOOD GUY

I have literally played a part in both RIddley and rudi lynches and i am still suspected ffs

Just now, AlimOzturk said:

I have literally played a part in both RIddley and rudi lynches and i am still suspected ffs

I'm starting to doubt it now after Morgaro's last post. Hopefully things become clearer over the next day.

4 minutes ago, Morgaro Gomis said:

Noticed the above just before night there. Milky trying to frame Alim perhaps? Not sure if either are and also don’t know if they are good... but I’d suggest they are on opposite ends and I have a hunch Alim is good.

Dunks has been at it this whole game IMO

Just now, Dr. Sheldon Cooper said:

This seems rash. What's the logic here?

Been after me the whole game. 

Morgaro Gomis

Vote Milky

For the reason I posted above and looking at votes, he’s been on goon lynches but always towards the end. 

Subject to change.