• davemclaren

Felix Lighter
Just now, Biffa Bacon said:

Nope just the same screen on re log in

That is weird. It works fine for me.

16 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

This is what I see on login

image.thumb.png.6a485237301ac802ea9d4a0abf657e2a.png

Right, log out, close the window and restart.

When you are on the home page, click Pledge Now, then hit the gold 'Already a Member, click here'...then log in. Does that take you to the page with the 'points scale'? If so, scroll down and you'll see the option.

If not, then **** knows. :D

44 minutes ago, Marriott said:

So just hypothetically, if someone had normal Hearts TV how could they upgrade to international ? sure somebody said just put your VPN on and log in and the option would be there.

I'm not seeing it, I've moved to France for this test, sure i've had this issue with my VPN before, it's a cheap one not even sure it works 😃

You may need to cancel the current subscription and take a new one.

Is the VPN 100% showing you in France?

Edited by Lovecraft

Felix Lighter

Just now, Biffa Bacon said:

Can you stick a tenner in for me 😀

I would if I used paypal.:mw_rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

When you are on the home page, click Pledge Now, then hit the gold 'Already a Member, click here'...then log in. Does that take you to the page with the 'points scale'? If so, scroll down and you'll see the option.

No already a member button

image.thumb.png.504744056db2e408c3ca55eab4ac153c.png

1 hour ago, Paul Shark said:

Likewise. It's quite depressing to find Hearts fans who fail to realise they are part of the problem !

Part of what problem exactly ?

6 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I tried again and clicked the Already amember button, but it took me to the same screen I posted earlier

I tried logging in with a different email and for the first time saw the dashboard. I will contact FoH to see what is corrupting my original account.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Felix Lighter
6 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I tried again and clicked the Already amember button, but it took me to the same screen I posted earlier

Try binning it for about 30 mins, then click the link provided by Milky 26.

It should ask you for email and password which should get you there.

Otherwise, I'm stumped mate. 🙂

^

just saw above post.

Edited by Felix Lighter

5 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

I tried logging in with a different email and for the first time saw the dashboard. I will contact FoH to see what is corrupting my original account.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Hope you get it sorted. It's not the easiest to navigate  :)

20 minutes ago, Biffa Bacon said:

i had this problem and it did my head in. If you do it on a laptop/PC it sorts it out and you can do it there

My tenner was with FoH within an hour of this being announced. I’ll get a stream on IPTV tomorrow (or failing that, hesgoal).

I didn’t realise so many jambos were in to pegging/cuckolding but hey, whatever floats your boat lads.

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, Zico said:

My tenner was with FoH within an hour of this being announced. I’ll get a stream on IPTV tomorrow (or failing that, hesgoal).

I didn’t realise so many jambos were in to pegging/cuckolding but hey, whatever floats your boat lads.

I'll find it on Facebook tomorrow, tenner will be with the FoH just before kick off 👍

4 hours ago, deko 94 said:

Whatever happened to that thread about donating a match ticket through FoH? 

Could we not do something like that through JKB for PPV games like this? 

Donate a tenner on here and then JKB hand over the amount, to FOH, after the weekend

Go on then, what’s stopping you subscribing to JKB?

4 hours ago, Brave Hearts said:

PPV

£5 to Cowdumpbeath

£5 to Jambos

FOH

£0 to Cowdumpbeath

£10 to Jambos

happy to inflict financial pain on Cowdumpbeath in full measures while contributing the full financial amount to the Jambos

Simples

Only Hearts ♥️ 

What are you doing? Explain ... how are you “inflicting financial pain”? 

gorgie rd eh11

After reading the reasons why we should buy this stream i've had a rethink and i have changed my initial no chance to absolutely no ******* chance.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
15 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Look, if you want to throw money Cowdenbeath’s way, go right ahead.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

After reading the reasons why we should buy this stream i've had a rethink and i have changed my initial no chance to absolutely no ******* chance.

Correct

59 minutes ago, JimmyCant said:

Part of what problem exactly ?

The problem that is Scottish football. Arseholes like Donald Findlay queueing up to put the boot in to us. A couple of months later Hearts fans are giving his club money. I find that depressing.

18 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You know that paying a company helps them aye? It’s not hard. The more money a company makes the better it is for them. 

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Paul Shark said:

The problem that is Scottish football. Arseholes like Donald Findlay queueing up to put the boot in to us. A couple of months later Hearts fans are giving his club money. I find that depressing.

While I haven't decided whether or not to watch. I'm going to try to find an illegal stream. The whole point of being a football fan is to watch your team. It's not some sort of financial tit for tat battle. I think there's a danger in all the desire for revenge to forget that watching your team is what everyone follows football for. It is for me anyhow. If me getting to watch my team gives a fiver to some club, which won't make a blind bit of difference to their well-being, then so be it. By this logic, why do we ever go to watch derbies at Easter Road?

4 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

how significant will it be though?

some are suggesting a one off £10 to FOH. The club already get £140k a month from that. thats on top of ST's. we're lucky that HMFC losing a few thousand quid won't hurt - but will hurt the clubs who voted to expel us from the league.

educate me if my thinking is wrong (genuine BTW) 

I’ll try very briefly;

Firstly:- Cowdenbeath decided to NOT stream their game vs Hearts. That meant they would not get a single penny from Hearts supporters (or indeed any other supporters)

Secondly:- it was Hearts that decided to broadcast this match, presumably for commercial reasons and the benefit Hearts supporters. It’s a JV sharing the costs and profits, the only way they could do it.

Finally:- as a club Cowdenbeath are totally irrelevant in the Hearts World, so anything they make has no impact on Hearts. However anything Hearts make on this venture makes Hearts stronger to compete more ably with the real competitors ie Hibs, Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, etc.

Lastly:- Scottish Football is a cesspit full of ‘rats’, Cowdenbeath, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers, Hibs, St Mirren, etc.. however (and sadly in my opinion) Hearts have decided that this is where they want to be (ie the SPFL) so we need to make the most of it and be the best we can!

gorgie rd eh11
Just now, ToqueJambo said:

While I haven't decided whether or not to watch. I'm going to try to find an illegal stream. The whole point of being a football fan is to watch your team. It's not some sort of financial tit for tat battle. I think there's a danger in all the desire for revenge to forget that watching your team is what everyone follows football for. It is for me anyhow. If me getting to watch my team gives a fiver to some club, which won't make a blind bit of difference to their well-being, then so be it. By this logic, why do we ever go to watch derbies at Easter Road?

These ****s tried to destroy our club, didn't give a **** whether you had a club to watch. It makes a huge difference to them whether you supply them with funds.

August Landmesser
32 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

You don't happen to live in Hamilton by  any chance do you?

9 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

It's also quite important in a competitive environment, not to come across as a soft touch, or people will walk all over you. Sometimes you have to make a point, no matter how small, before you move on.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

These ****s tried to destroy our club, didn't give a **** whether you had a club to watch. It makes a huge difference to them whether you supply them with funds.

Yes, I'd like to watch us destroy them on the pitch. Best revenge possible.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Paul Shark said:

It's also quite important in a competitive environment, not to come across as a soft touch, or people will walk all over you. Sometimes you have to make a point, no matter how small, before you move on.

It won't send a message as no club seems to be releasing viewing figures. 

I've got no problem with folk not watching. I just find it hard myself not to watch Hearts when I know I can (I'm of a generation who used to "watch" games on Ceefax), so I find it hard to relate to people who are relaxed about doing something else instead. Basically, my desire to watch Hearts cuff clubs like Cowdenbeath is stronger than my desire to not give them a fiver.

Some Hearts fans need to have a long hard look at themselves. ANYTHING that helps clubs like Cowdenbeath should be avoided.

Probably the same people queuing up to do so were happy to give Hearts stick over the Zlamal to St Mirren nonsense.

#OnlyHearts indeed.

Cowdenbeath can ****in suck my fat one.

Signed,

A man with principles.

1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

I've got no problem with folk not watching. I just find it hard myself not to watch Hearts when I know I can (I'm of a generation who used to "watch" games on Ceefax), so I find it hard to relate to people who are relaxed about doing something else instead. Basically, my desire to watch Hearts cuff clubs like Cowdenbeath is stronger than my desire to not give them a fiver.

Fair enough. Might be different if you were  actually going to the game. Makes no difference to the result wether Hearts fans are watching the game on TV or not. 

gorgie rd eh11
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

There's absolutely no doubt a message will be sent tomorrow. Do you think clubs don't talk to each other? Some people will buy the stream but the numbers will be way down on what they would expect from Hearts fans pre the gleeful shafting of a few months ago.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Fair enough. Might be different if you were  actually going to the game. Makes no difference to the result wether Hearts fans are watching the game on TV or not. 

As I say, I can't relate to anyone who is not absolutely gagging to see Hearts play by whatever means possible after all these months of no football.

Guest ToqueJambo
5 minutes ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

There's absolutely no doubt a message will be sent tomorrow. Do you think clubs don't talk to each other? Some people will buy the stream but the numbers will be way down on what they would expect from Hearts fans pre the gleeful shafting of a few months ago.

That's fine. Each to their own on this. Same with an in-person boycott once fans are back. I'll hope for a free stream.

Edited by ToqueJambo

I'll watch a dodgy pirate stream and put a tenner into FOH to cover my conscience.

Mouthpiece arsehole Findlay and his shitty wee club will see nothing from me. 

On 08/10/2020 at 10:25, brux said:

Iptv 🤔

But that penalises hearts too

Not if you donate your tenner straight to the club. Sorry should have read further down

Edited by tcjambo

7 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Hearts TV just came on my firestick. Marvellous! 

I only have Rangers, Celtic 🙄 and for some reason Dundee Utd but they don’t show the pay per view games as it’s through a different link. 

Must admit I was tempted to subscribe for the game tomorrow. 

Changed my mind when I cast my mind back to how we all felt in the summer. 

Plus Donald Findlay is a sash wearing Bigot. 

Tenner to FOH instead. 👍

15 hours ago, spacerjoe said:

Cup games have always been shared gates.

When everyone decided to boycott away games, did they also decide to boycott every single cup game, even the home matches and any semi finals or finals?

I very much doubt Tynecastle would be empty for a home cup tie against Hibs.

it’s something i would consider. Depends on who we were playing. If it was likely to have a big impact on the team we playing I would seriously consider it. Teams like Raith I want to suffer.

Looks like I've made 3 × £10 payments instead of just the one....Not convinced the FoH website is as good as used to be.....

.....I've also lost about 800 maroon points but hey ho

9 hours ago, jamboiain13 said:

Quite frankly I am sick of folk telling others that if we don't sign up for PPV Hearts will lose money...WELL, in my case they won't because Hearts already have my ST money and FoH get £51 pledge every month.
Those of us who do not want to stump up any more money to support Hearts virtually are perfectly entitled to do so especially when we consider giving ANY cash, even measly penny to ANY clubs who helped deny HMFC the opportunity to uphold a modicum of sporting integrity by not demoting us with 8 games and 24 points left to play for (and YES! I do realise it was our own players who got us to 12th place and YES! I watched more than my fair share of absolute gash performances last season, home and away).
I reserve my right to deny Hearts any more of my hard earned cash since I am already contributing the best part of £1000 this year alone.  
PS blaming COVID no longer washes with me anymore.  Simple fact is that Hearts TV International subscribers get a far better deal than any of the rest of us (I agree that I could use a VPN and gift another 12.99 per month to Hearts but I am unwilling to do so since I feel that most ordinary punters who put their heart and soul into following our team are being deliberately forgotten about and taken for granted like some benevolent herd of cash cows to be milked at every opportunity.)
By the way I do not wish a refund on my ST or will I ever cancel my FOH pledge but I refuse to stand idly by and swallow every 'fantastic opportunity' presented to us by Hearts to 'support' the team from our living rooms!
FFS1 Even a preferential rate for ST holders for the PPV would have been something - although I still would not take the offer up for the reasons stated above.

Finally, I still await the club officially answering my enquiry regarding whether the league opener to be screened by BBC Scotland will be available as part of our 'free access' to Hearts TV or as I suspect it will only be available on BBC Scotland therefore reducing the already reduced 18 home games ST guarantee from 14 to 13!  How are ST holders to be compensated for that?  We wait with bated breath for the Tynecastle beaks to explain that away too.

Rant over!

Anyone trying to score points against fellow Hearts fans for "depriving the club of money" hasn't really been paying attention over the last 10 years or so.

I'll leave it at that.

4 hours ago, Lovecraft said:

You may need to cancel the current subscription and take a new one.

Is the VPN 100% showing you in France?

You don't need a VPN if you are in France as you'll already have a French IP address, which will automatically enable the "International" option on Hearts TV.

A VPN is used to make it look like people in the UK are somewhere else in the world and hides your true IP address.

15 minutes ago, iainmac said:

You don't need a VPN if you are in France as you'll already have a French IP address, which will automatically enable the "International" option on Hearts TV.

A VPN is used to make it look like people in the UK are somewhere else in the world and hides your true IP address.

😱 is this some sort of fraudulent activity 😂 

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

😱 is this some sort of fraudulent activity 😂 

It's to get round the normal UK ban on showing live matches at 3pm etc.

In this case, I doubt the club would mind as it's maximising our revenue whilst giving Finlay & Co hee-haw.

Using a VPN in itself isn't fraudulent - thousands working from home will be using one to connect to their corporate network, as it provides an encrypted tunnel between client & server.

Edited by iainmac

35 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

looking forward to hearts sticking 4 past them :rifle: 

4? We're going to Zeefuik them 10-0 again...

wattie exploited
7 minutes ago, Gershwin said:

4? We're going to Zeefuik them 10-0 again...

apart from  we have Craig   Wighton  so I think 4 would be more realistic :653:

Jambo 4 Ever
10 minutes ago, wattie exploited said:

apart from  we have Craig   Wighton  so I think 4 would be more realistic :653:

😂

Geoff Kilpatrick
22 minutes ago, iainmac said:

It's to get round the normal UK ban on showing live matches at 3pm etc.

In this case, I doubt the club would mind as it's maximising our revenue whilst giving Finlay & Co hee-haw.

Using a VPN in itself isn't fraudulent - thousands working from home will be using one to connect to their corporate network, as it provides an encrypted tunnel between client & server.

Why did you bite?

• davemclaren locked and unlocked this topic