• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• davemclaren

• iainmac

• Beast Boy

• Gorgie Boot boy

2 minutes ago, iainmac said:

After over 5K posts, I was bound to make one eventually! 😎

Don't drag yourself down! I remember seeing another of your posts once that was vaguely half-decent. ;)

Good and timely communication with the client-base is vital to any business, particular when things don't go swimmingly. The CEO should take note. This isn't the SFA where the clients, i.e. the clubs, are effectively tied in.

heartgarfunkel

Have regretfully cancelled my monthly £51 into FOH. I’ll restart it after the equivalent price of my ST has been reached. Quite disgusted at the club and they way they have gone about this. 

13 hours ago, iainmac said:

The club shill you quoted said "no new threads have been started" - conveniently ignoring that this very thread is still going strong at 60 pages and any "new threads" would be merged with this one anyway.

I have it on good authority that the new CEO doesn't feel that the level of complaints received is anything to worry about. Instead of looking at the situation holistically and asking "what could we have done better?", it looks like a case of "batten down the hatches" and let the storm pass. Almost a bit like someone that previously worked at the SFA might do?

Did your source say anything on what the club plan to do re their promis that a season ticket guaranteed a ticket to the semi against Hibs?

For me a statement on the season tickets saying 'Ha ha, we've got your money now'  would be better than silence.

been here before
2 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Usual suspects slavering the same repetitive Shite sticking the boot in.

Cry wolf types.

Glad the club are ignoring them. 

I like you. Sitting there trying to be all edgy and controversial but not really very good at it.

You make me smile, please dont change.

5 hours ago, heartgarfunkel said:

Have regretfully cancelled my monthly £51 into FOH. I’ll restart it after the equivalent price of my ST has been reached. Quite disgusted at the club and they way they have gone about this. 

I've also been forced into this situation due to lack of response and clarification from Hearts. Until 3 out of our 4 tickets are paid for I won't be paying in a single penny more. Club has Ann's money and benefactors coming out their arse and if they can simply con a few more quid out of the support they can get ****ed. Think we're mugs? No chance.

SectionFJambo
6 hours ago, Alex said:

Did your source say anything on what the club plan to do re their promis that a season ticket guaranteed a ticket to the semi against Hibs?

For me a statement on the season tickets saying 'Ha ha, we've got your money now'  would be better than silence.

You are guaranteed an opportunity to purchase a PPV ticket for the bargain price of £35. Was that not clear all along? how stupid of you.

wattie exploited
6 hours ago, been here before said:

I like you. Sitting there trying to be all edgy and controversial but not really very good at it.

You make me smile, please dont change.

think he just likes the attention :rifle:

9 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

You will get credit black listed, so definitely, not a good idea to do.

Not sure, who the chasers would be, Hearts of Finance Company.

If you do similar to a golf club membership, it's the golf club who are left with the debt, not the finance company. As an example.

I paid mine in one. Just read about a few cancelling. If your contract with finance company be them you owe , thought they gave Hearts money in bits or maybe its credit cards 

9 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

You will get credit black listed, so definitely, not a good idea to do.

Not sure, who the chasers would be, Hearts of Finance Company.

If you do similar to a golf club membership, it's the golf club who are left with the debt, not the finance company. As an example.

Not sure that's true.........believe the 'golf' club have to accept an agreed number of defaults (e.g. 10) before any indemnity kicks in? What I was told!

11 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

think he just likes the attention :rifle:

Says the bloke with the Red Mohawk.     Deary me.

:rofl:

wattie exploited
3 hours ago, Bull's-eye said:

Says the bloke with the Red Mohawk.     Deary me.

:rofl:

:whistling:

Edited by wattie exploited

wattie exploited
2 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Nowt wrong with that eh Wattie?

nothing at all Jack  I travel all around the world japan ,china Bali ,Jakarta,  Indonesia USA 15 tours ,Russia  12 tours ,Mexico ,Argentine ,5 times Chile, Brazil 7 tours  europe all over every year apart from this one lol! Australia ,New zealand and loads more  I  do more in a year than this guy does in his life but each to there own Punks still not dead !!!!!

question how did you manage to attach this to your post 

Jack Torrance
4 hours ago, wattie exploited said:

nothing at all Jack  I travel all around the world japan ,china Bali ,Jakarta,  Indonesia USA 15 tours ,Russia  12 tours ,Mexico ,Argentine ,5 times Chile, Brazil 7 tours  europe all over every year apart from this one lol! Australia ,New zealand and loads more  I  do more in a year than this guy does in his life but each to there own Punks still not dead !!!!!

question how did you manage to attach this to your post 

Haha, I was just lucky getting it to embed. Sent the link with WhatsApp and copied that to the post.

Nice to have made a mark on the world before shuffling off fella. Not many manage it. 👍

wattie exploited
4 hours ago, Jack Torrance said:

Haha, I was just lucky getting it to embed. Sent the link with WhatsApp and copied that to the post.

Nice to have made a mark on the world before shuffling off fella. Not many manage it. 👍

:jambobanana: cheers :rifle:

stevie.nolan.5

I asked a question, got a standard reply been passed above blah blah waited 2 weeks. Emailed a tad firmer and received this. 

Thank you for your email.

I do apologise for the wait, I can confirm that your email and others like it have been passed to the senior decision makers at the club, we are currently awaiting an update and we’ll share that with you as a priority as soon as we have it. 

Sorry I can’t assist further at this time.

Regards

Hearts Ticket Office

2 hours ago, stevie.nolan.5 said:

I asked a question, got a standard reply been passed above blah blah waited 2 weeks. Emailed a tad firmer and received this. 

Thank you for your email.

I do apologise for the wait, I can confirm that your email and others like it have been passed to the senior decision makers at the club, we are currently awaiting an update and we’ll share that with you as a priority as soon as we have it. 

Sorry I can’t assist further at this time.

Regards

Hearts Ticket Office

Isn't that saying the same as the first reply you received? 

Reply to my first email on september 21st

"Hi William,

I wanted to confirm that we have received your email.  I have shared it with the relevant people and we will provide a more substantive response to your email within the next few days.

Thank you for getting in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Hearts Ticket Office"

The reply to my follow up email was same as above.

Edited by Br00n

1 hour ago, Br00n said:

Reply to my first email on september 21st

"Hi William,

I wanted to confirm that we have received your email.  I have shared it with the relevant people and we will provide a more substantive response to your email within the next few days.

Thank you for getting in touch and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks

Hearts Ticket Office"

The reply to my follow up email was same as above.

Just getting more bizzare. Why does it take 3 weeks for the club to confirm their position? Clearly playing a game and hoping it goes away. Don’t care now they have the cash. 

Yip, its all very strange to have nothing at all so far.

One of the questions I asked was where they stand with the Dundee game being live on the bbc, would this count as a season ticket game.

To not even give clarity on this is shocking.  BBC money, full season ticket money, no police or stewards etc to pay for.

I love the club as we all do but I won't be taken for a mug.  I payed for 3 st's using a credit card and will be claiming the funds back and then supporting by other means if there isnt an anouncement in the next few days that is suitable to the fans.

1 minute ago, Br00n said:

One of the questions I asked was where they stand with the Dundee game being live on the bbc, would this count as a season ticket game.

To not even give clarity on this is shocking.  BBC money, full season ticket money, no police or stewards etc to pay for.

I love the club as we all do but I won't be taken for a mug.  I payed for 3 st's using a credit card and will be claiming the funds back and then supporting by other means if there isnt an anouncement in the next few days that is suitable to the fans.

There’s no additional BBC money, it just goes in the overall pot to be divided up based on league position. 

1 hour ago, Mort said:

Just getting more bizzare. Why does it take 3 weeks for the club to confirm their position? Clearly playing a game and hoping it goes away. Don’t care now they have the cash. 

Exactly this. It is hard to believe that this is the same club that bleated about other SPFL members for lacking honesty and integrity and not doing the right thing.  From what other posters on here are suggesting it would seem that that the new CEO is hoping it will all go away and doesn't think there is an issue. If this is how he operates then it looks like he is just another in an increasingly long line of appalling Budge appointments. Of course he could prove me wrong, but if he is taking so long to deal with such a simple issue it is not a good start.      

wattie exploited
1 hour ago, Br00n said:

they have had more than enough time to answer the questions put to them I have never known hearts to be so unresponsive over a issue ever  its the lack of a response that annoys me the most as it does quite a lot of fans right now its like they hope this issue will just disappear   :rifle:  

I have been emailing the club for the past few weeks and receiving no reply apart from the initial acknowledgement.

My enquiry related to the “guarantee of 18 games at tynecastle” and how it applies to my suituation, given that fans will not be at games and I have no device to stream the games on.  And did the club agree that their sharp practice and lack of communication with the fans on this matter was below the standards expected from the club. 

I received the following reply today. Makes you wonder who they are chasing and what the blockage is. If there is one.

I understand your frustration, I can assure you we’re actively chasing on a daily basis to try and get to a resolution point in relation to this and other streaming queries we have received. I can assure you that we will come back to you as soon as we have more information to share.

I can only apologise in the meantime for the time this is taking.

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Sirudi said:

I have been emailing the club for the past few weeks and receiving no reply apart from the initial acknowledgement.

My enquiry related to the “guarantee of 18 games at tynecastle” and how it applies to my suituation, given that fans will not be at games and I have no device to stream the games on.  And did the club agree that their sharp practice and lack of communication with the fans on this matter was below the standards expected from the club. 

I received the following reply today. Makes you wonder who they are chasing and what the blockage is. If there is one.

I understand your frustration, I can assure you we’re actively chasing on a daily basis to try and get to a resolution point in relation to this and other streaming queries we have received. I can assure you that we will come back to you as soon as we have more information to share.

Genuine question. What did you use to type this post?

Edited by ToqueJambo

The Future's Maroon
1 minute ago, ToqueJambo said:

What did you use to type this post?

😂😂

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Sirudi said:

Grandson iPad Sherlock 

Not having a go, but I assume the club would ask if we're talking refunds. If streamed games are treated as regular games, anyone who doesn't have a computer should absolutely get a refund.

In reality though who wants to watch a game of football on a 6" phone,, 10" tablet or even a 15" laptop?  Not everyone has the means or know how to cast or hook other kit up to a tv.

Its a real shame the way the club are acting here.  I am more than happy to take a hit of some kind on the season ticket this season as we all did last season but this is a step too far.

6 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Not having a go, but I assume the club would ask if we're talking refunds. If streamed games are treated as regular games, anyone who doesn't have a computer should absolutely get a refund.

Apologies. No offence meant.

I am not asking for a refund, just a bit upfront honesty and acknowledgement about what they have done and how it has clearly had an impact on certain supporters. 

The saying “don’t piss on my back and tell me it is raining” sums it up.

Anyway I am losing access to the iPad now.

Dinosaur video time !

Are we allowed to ask why some seem not to have been aware we were in the middle of a pandemic and as such 'promises' made were and are fluid regarding football and fans in grounds ?

It was clear to most that there would be issues and that this seasons purchase of tickets would be impacted....It was indeed in many ways a contribution to the club than the 'normal' ticket arrangements

I get the point by some re refunds and especially given the original statements from the club but things have changed for all of us including the club and refunding one and all in full just might not be possible so TV viewing may be it for now and that should count towards the ticket and promises made.

Nothing is clear and nothing is certain but who knows how long no fans will last and hence how much to refund if necessary

been here before
46 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Are we allowed to ask why some seem not to have been aware we were in the middle of a pandemic and as such 'promises' made were and are fluid regarding football and fans in grounds ?

It was clear to most that there would be issues and that this seasons purchase of tickets would be impacted....It was indeed in many ways a contribution to the club than the 'normal' ticket arrangements

I get the point by some re refunds and especially given the original statements from the club but things have changed for all of us including the club and refunding one and all in full just might not be possible so TV viewing may be it for now and that should count towards the ticket and promises made.

Nothing is clear and nothing is certain but who knows how long no fans will last and hence how much to refund if necessary

Fair points there that no-ones asked or made before....

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

People were very aware that when season tickets were put on sale that we were in the middle of the pandemic..... that's why sales were initially very slow and that is why after Hearts made the 18 game promise sales rose sharply.  

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

Why should a match which is free on National TV be counted as part

of a ST ?. 

Fridays game will be 'free' to everyone 'except' Hearts ST holders. 

2 minutes ago, luckydug said:

of a ST ?. 

I don't think it will count as the broadcaster buys exclusive UK rights; it is my understanding that only Hearts TV subscribers abroad will be able to see it through Hearts TV, meanwhile the rest of us will watch it on the BBC.  

2 hours ago, Sirudi said:

Has anyone else had a reply like this?

The previous holding replies were pretty neutral in tone, promising a response in due course. This reads as if someone in the ticket office is getting really fed up responding to enquiries when no one with the power to make decisions is saying or doing anything. 

I got the original holding reply weeks ago and haven't emailed them since. But the delay in saying anything at all is almost more disappointing than the original statement telling us that season ticket holders were now getting an overpriced subscription to Hearts TV with new fancy cameras.

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

of a ST ?. 

Depends how far you’re prepared to take the stream/in-seat analogy. 

1 hour ago, luckydug said:

of a ST ?. 

VPN UK folks will also get it, but they shouldn’t!

stevie.nolan.5

Been willing to take some kind of hit this season but not hearing anything 5 days before the start of the season is ridiculous. This statement mentioned nothing of the guaranteed games being streams. 
image.thumb.png.4a46bb47f95671a3a01417ce862d929a.png

1 hour ago, henryheart said:

I don't think it will count as the broadcaster buys exclusive UK rights; it is my understanding that only Hearts TV subscribers abroad will be able to see it through Hearts TV, meanwhile the rest of us will watch it on the BBC.  

And the VPNrs will also get it ! Rightly or wrongly!!!!!

wattie exploited

lack of a answer  to the questions about this matter from the hearts board is a joke 

Am sure a lot of people are more annoyed with the silence for the last 3 weeks at least !

about time someone manned up and gave up some proper answers  is that to hard to do ? 

or are they just waiting to release a statement after the Dundee game :rifle:

I’ve been quiet on this but read with interest. For multi ST one households it’s clear to me some sort of refund or money off future STs should be given.

I’m silver and just me in this house. I know a pal who bought 5 in gold and has the same feed as me on hearts tv. That’s simply not right and needs to be addressed by hearts. 
personally I’m not bothered about refunds for myself even if games are on bbc etc but for my mate who shelled out over £1,000 it’s clearly unfair. Hopefully Hearts will offer him and others some sort of discount for future STs if not a refund of sorts.

Edited by 1971fozzy

If people are getting honest but frustrated replies from someone in the ticket office, it might be kinder not to share them verbatim on here. I'm sure none of us want to get a front line (and probably fairly low paid) member of staff in trouble because they are trying to provide the most honest response they can to fans. They've probably been told to stick to the neutral, bland, initial holding response but are aware of its inadequacy after 3 weeks of people waiting for a response.

11 hours ago, Sirudi said:

Grandson iPad Sherlock 

Did you also borrow it to join JKB 4 years ago ? If so maybe you could borrow it to watch the games. 

I feel the club are between a rock and a hard place at the moment. I also feel heartfelt sorry for our fans who are genuinely and financially struggling at the moment due to covid. It’s a lose lose situation for everyone who have bought an ST. I’m also in the multi ST household and have an absolute shit internet stream to compound things. I still don’t want refunded though as this will hurt the club even further. I look upon the ‘no away days’ as a saving of sorts and over the course of the season i think I’ll be financially, ‘quids in’ owing to the fact I’m spending nothing on food, drink and travel. 

The club simply have to engage with our support and offer something a bit further down the line to make up for this. We can’t offer the 18 games at Tynecastle with a guarantee and then simply sweep it away. Lots of our support bought tickets on the strength of the 18 games guarantee. The club need to address this sooner rather than later as apathy and anger are beginning to settle in with a section of our support. 

My own thoughts are that the club could offer a 10% discount for the next 3 years on ST’s, or give additional tickets for games, or perhaps reduced price tickets for future cup games. There’s needs to be far better communication and transparency before we have some  supporters dragging this further through the mire.