• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Klopp could maybe be missing a diagnosis for bipolar disorder 

Nine days until the next gam against the mancs. Give a few a run out. Mane gets a couple and Sala scores. Thiago (how ****ing good is he by the way) gets more  minutes under his belt after the bitters' assault as does Shaq and Ox. And if you think back to last years 1/4 final of the league cup Villa put out their strongest team against the reds teenagers. Quid pro quo. 

Edited by Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Klopp doing the right thing. Playing games. Especially after the whole week was geared to this game. 

But it was a chance to rest. Maybe even some warm weather training. 

Must have rethought his approach. But it is consistent. He played mainly his top players in 2 Champions League games after they qualified including the last game after they had won group. 

He just talks shite. 

No, you do. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

Just seen that Louie Barry interviewed after game. Genuinely great someone so happy making their debut etc. I suspect he will go on to have a very good career.

He might well but it's so hard to predict. Took his goal well though even although Rhys William's defending left a lot to be desired. 

Marine wage bill £1750 per week in total playing Spurs on Sunday

Not been able to play league matches to prepare

Jamie Carragher sponsors Marine for huge FA Cup clash with Spurs (msn.com)

Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher has come to the rescue in Marine's hour of need ahead of the non-league club's glamour FA Cup tie with Tottenham this weekend. 

The clash, which pits the eighth-tier Northern Premier League Division One North West part-timers against Jose Mourinho's millionaire megastars, will unfortunately take place behind closed doors after the Liverpool and Sefton region which covers Marine's Rossett Park ground was placed back in tier 3. The club had initially hoped to welcome 500 fans through the gates. 

This blow meant the club were set to miss out on gate receipts and endorsements for the once-in-a-lifetime match totalling £100,000.  

Carragher, who lives less than a mile away from Marine's ground and helped the club distribute lunches to the elderly during the first lockdown, has agreed to sponsor the dugouts and pre-match warm-up tops through his charity, the JC23 Foundation. 

Carragher's intervention has helped Marine plug a gap caused by a sponsor pulling out of a £20,000 advertising package for the game. 

In a statement published on the club's website, Marine chairman Paul Leary: 'We are indebted to Jamie and the JC23 Foundation for their support in this magical game for Marine. 

'The JC23 Foundation does magnificent work in helping young people, not just in Liverpool, but right across the world. We are proud to partner with them on this special occasion.' 

image.png

Edited by CJGJ

Everton useless fecking erseholes cant beat Rotherham... cost me £450 var rules Evertons late winner out cause the players hand was offside :facepalm:

Chorley comfortable in beating Derby 2-0. Derby playing a youth team due to covid. Maybe a lesson there for all the Hearts (and doubtless other teams) fans who complain when our youngsters get loaned out to lower leagues and aren't the star player every week.

Neil Dongcaster
21 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Everton useless fecking erseholes cant beat Rotherham... cost me £450 var rules Evertons late winner out cause the players hand was offside :facepalm:

Was a silly pick at 1/5.

19 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Was a silly pick at 1/5.

1/3 when i placed bet and i used a boost on it making it 1/2

August Landmesser

Demi Mitchell playing for Blackpool, just taken WBA to penalties. He's had a haircut too.

10 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Demi Mitchell playing for Blackpool, just taken WBA to penalties. He's had a haircut too.

10 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

Sam Allardyce struggling 

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sam Allardyce struggling 

That's the Maxwelll who was at hibs? A much better keeper with short hair... Some terrible pens in that though

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Sam Allardyce struggling 

Good. Fat sketchy *******.

****ing scumbag.

Never really gave a shit about WBA before, but want them to get relegated just because of that fat prick.

Just finished watching the Newcastle Arsenal game.  ****ing awful stuff.

There are so many bang average players in the EPL getting paid piles of money.

18 minutes ago, Lovecraft said:

Just finished watching the Newcastle Arsenal game.  ****ing awful stuff.

There are so many bang average players in the EPL getting paid piles of money.

Not bothering with extra time then? 

4 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Not bothering with extra time then? 

No danger.

Past caring about that game.

Supporting Bonnyrigg for the next 90 mins or so.

🙂

Andy carrol is brutal.   Can't get a decent header or take a chance with his feet. 

Surely his last season with Newcastle.    Maybe we could get him on loan next season 🤣 

2-0 arsenal second half extra time.   Game over. 

Edited by HMFC01

2 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

These things tend to be guesswork. I certainly based on my guesswork wouldn’t have Liverpool that low and certainly not lower than Spurs. Players that cost a lot of money tend to get paid a lot and Allison and VVD both cost a hell of a lot of money. Kane will be on a hefty wage and it’s estimated Spurs are paying around a million a month for Bale’s loan. But I don’t see any other massive wages though Son will be getting a big pay rise if he signs a new contract. I found another website that looks a bit different though it is based on last season so Spurs will be shy of Bale’s wage and Liverpool short of Thiago. Chelsea will probably be up with their new signings under Lampard. 

https://www.sportekz.com/football/premier-league-clubs-wage-bills/

3 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

I know nothing of Leeds. Is this a strong team or mainly reserves? 

Seems a bit of a mix tbh.

Mark Wright from TOWIE is on the Crawley bench. Was wondering if his missus was allowed at the game. 😁

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Mark Wright from TOWIE is on the Crawley bench. Was wondering if his missus was allowed at the game. 😁

Probably too cold for a bikini unfortunately 

Samuel Camazzola
10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Crawley beating Leeds 2-0 😁

Dode Francombe from Fenlon banter seasons is their captain. 😄

William H. Bonney
4 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I saw him on the bench and for some reason I thought it was ex Leeds goalkeeper Paul Robinson 

On a serious note if you are a Premier League club how must it feel to find out your reserves are worse than a 3rd division side

Given the money invested you would question the reward but it does show that as stats are laid out only 1 or 2 will make the breakthrough as regular first team squad members

Just now, Tazio said:

Lucky sods that have their gardens along the touch line at the Marine ground. 

Predictions for this ? 

will be 4 or 5 tonight

David Raven played for Inverness for a few years .

Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

Predictions for this ? 

will be 4 or 5 tonight

David Raven played for Inverness for a few years .

After the Crawley game I’m predicting nothing. 
COYS. 

Just now, Barack said:

The young ladies of Crosby, with their Prosecco's too.

More likely country manor after being put through a soda stream machine

Quite a dig by the boy. Hart gives me the fear every time he plays. 
The total lack of run off at the side of the pitch gives me the fear as well on the camera side with scaffolding there. 

Edited by Tazio

Just now, gashauskis9 said:

Groups of 3 or 4 all standing watching with no social distancing or masks on.  

In there own gardens ? Could all be family living in the same household ? Imagine getting told to wear a face mask in you’re own garden 😂 if it was such a issue they could of put black netting up on the fence to prevent anyone seeing in . 

Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

In there own gardens ? Could all be family living in the same household ? Imagine getting told to wear a face mask in you’re own garden 😂 if it was such a issue they could of put black netting up on the fence to prevent anyone seeing in . 

Not the folk in the gardens, the folk round the fence. 

4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Vinicius celebrating against Marine.

Dearie me. :lol: Have some humility, man.

A hat-trick’s a hat-trick whoever it’s against. The problem for these wee teams is just that. In addition to the skill gap they’ve never played against players like Aldeweirald and Sissoko, not just the skills but absolute brick shithouses. You can be a big lad but you’ve not got the conditioning that comes from being full time and a natural athlete. Remember when Spurs played at Tynecastle? Even players like Defoe had the strength ours didn’t. 

Edited by Tazio