English Premier League.

maroonlegions

HT 1-1

Liverpool dominating possession but one breakaway and it's 1-1 which sums up Spurs new found resilience

Palace lead at West Ham 1-0 and Fulham v Brighton level at 0-0

• Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Tazio

• Maroon Sailor

• neilnunb

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Samuel Camazzola
13 minutes ago, My half sister said:

I signed up for free trial then watched Leeds, moved over to the Spurs game and it froze after 18 minutes and won’t come back on. Says ‘oops there’s a problem’ anyone got any ideas?

Do you have Sky Q? The app is fine there. 

15 minutes ago, My half sister said:

I signed up for free trial then watched Leeds, moved over to the Spurs game and it froze after 18 minutes and won’t come back on. Says ‘oops there’s a problem’ anyone got any ideas?

What are you running the app on? It works on a variety of platforms including Virgin TiVo, Firestick, smartnTV, and PS4. Try loading it on something else during half time. 

My half sister

I was using the browser on my TV then tried my virgin media channel but my mobile is not receiving texts at present so then now back on having used the wife’s mobile. 

Well Well...Liverpool snatch it late and 2-1

Liverpool dominated possession but Spurs had the chances in the second half to win but one team played on the front foot and had the courage to keep going.....that's why they are Champions

Edited by CJGJ

Worldy of an equaliser for Haller. He’d done nothing before that. Palace are a decent side. Very well organised.

Happy enough with a point

Jose never changes

Starts off saying they should have won despite a lack of possession then ends with a draw would have been fair...and of course creates the story by going on about Klopp and his antics on the touchline.....that will be the headline

These managers truly do think hard about what they are going to say in the modern age

Kopshites winning and my Facebook feed is full of them because they’re back at top of league. Said feck all for weeks and now they’re all crawling out of woodwork 

49 minutes ago, merseyjambo said:

Kopshites winning and my Facebook feed is full of them because they’re back at top of league. Said feck all for weeks and now they’re all crawling out of woodwork 

will be the same on Sunday from those of a green pursuation if we lose

3 hours ago, merseyjambo said:

Liverpool play great football and are a joy to watch. Not sure they'll win the league but it'll be close.

11 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Worldy of an equaliser for Haller. He’d done nothing before that. Palace are a decent side. Very well organised.

Happy enough with a point

West Ham always seem to score worldies against Palace. Carroll's overhead kick and Payet's free-kick in recent years spring to mind. Also happy with point though very harsh red for Benteke. Just as he is coming into some form as well.

The Real Maroonblood
11 hours ago, CJGJ said:

Jose never changes

Starts off saying they should have won despite a lack of possession then ends with a draw would have been fair...and of course creates the story by going on about Klopp and his antics on the touchline.....that will be the headline

These managers truly do think hard about what they are going to say in the modern age

Mourinho still talking and acting like an arsehole.

Nothing changes.

58 minutes ago, EagleJambo said:

West Ham always seem to score worldies against Palace. Carroll's overhead kick and Payet's free-kick in recent years spring to mind. Also happy with point though very harsh red for Benteke. Just as he is coming into some form as well.

Agree about the red and so did Moyes. Woy was ragin. 
Got them very well set up.

Zaha is still a diving wee dick though 😀

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

Zaha and wee dick. Are you sure?😉

2 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

😄😄 Zaha doesn't dive - he does like a whinge now and again though.!!

Liverpool are still the best team. See if they just keep extending their lead now.

But great to see Klopp has accepted the ruling on 5 substitutes. Proper manager trusting the whole 11 to play the full 90 minutes. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Villa fail to beat Burnley and it finishes 0-0

Sheffield United score early and lead Manchester United 1-0....goalkeeper error and this after Henderson has replaced De Gea

Edited by CJGJ

22 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

At least Man Utd have conceded early this time.

It should end up 1-4 or something. 

Well it's 2-1 Manchester United now

What a goal and 7...Salah with a shot from outside the box...fabulous !!

The quality of the goals today is just amazing....this is football at it's best

Edited by CJGJ

4 minutes ago, Montgomery Brewster said:

Hodgeson needs to retire !

pack it in you duffer 

Totally pathetic comment.

13 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

What a goal and 7...Salah with a shot from outside the box...fabulous !!

The quality of the goals today is just amazing....this is football at it's best

Just put Salah back in my EPL fantasy team on Thursday night and saw he didn’t start today...   :badmood:

Makes a great supersub though... :jjyay:

How many seasons since Viera left now? It’s almost a football cliché now that Arsenal need that type of midfielder, or at least one who just does the simple things well. All good teams have that player in the starting eleven.

I am going to go against the grain but I think they will give Arteta more time

By the end of this season we will see the departure of Ozil for example and a couple of others

He's part way through a major rebuilding job which was clear when he was appointed and without hundreds of millions to spend he needs to wheel and deal

There is little point in another restart so perhaps time to give him the chance to complete the changes.

Of course there is always a limit but I think next season will be the time to judge...in the meantime he needs to make decisions on his younger players and try to win a cup whilst giving the fans some hope for the future

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

How many seasons since Viera left now? It’s almost a football cliché now that Arsenal need that type of midfielder, or at least one who just does the simple things well. All good teams have that player in the starting eleven.

15 years.

Arsenal have had 15 years to sign a good defensive midfielder.

They have instead bought 2,374 wingers that all weigh about 9 stone.