• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• Nookie Bear

5 minutes ago, Simo said:

Realistically from a "boardroom" perspective it does make sense. We're not playing but still gets Bobby some game time, saves on wages and presumably we'll get a small fee for it. I can see why they've agreed to it... 

That said as a fan I'm very disappointed they weren't laughed at and told to f off :( Diddy team trying to manufacture a rivalry for their 500 fans on social media should have been.told to bolt. 

The Board should be showing some leadership here. This is one of the clubs that would have happily seen us go to the wall. Whose officials and fans were loving the situation we were commenting and laughing about it. I have no doubt that eventually we will have to do business with these people. Helping them out only weeks after all of this is completely unacceptable in my view. We’ll be inviting Doncaster and Lawell for tea next.

2 minutes ago, The Fonz said:

In the grand scheme of things it's not massively important, but it's a strong indication that those in charge don't have their fingers on the pulse in terms of how the support feel. 

Or perhaps the club actually do not give a French Connection UK  what the supporters feel

29 minutes ago, R08813 said:

One of their academy coaches put up a tweet about how hearts fans must be raging that we're helping them out 'especially since the last time he played was in that game'. Must be happening 

Screenshot_20200912-103146_Samsung Internet.jpg

I find it appalling that we are handing  these idiots more ammunition to fire at us. Has our club lost any sense of pride? This is a matter of principle.

I can see the professional reasons for this...game time for Bobby, income for Hearts, etc.

But everything about this just adds more insult to everything that has happened to us as a support since March. Not one bit of tangible goodwill shown to us from so many clubs (very much including this one) and we help one of them out at the first sign of trouble.

Even the potential LOL factor of Bobby having a stormer (no sniggering please) and shutting out Hibs is diminished by the fact that ‘only St Mirren’ would actually benefit.

I would love to be the bigger person here but I really wish our response had been to post a picture of Bobby online with the simple caption of #OnlyHearts

19 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

FFS !! So they remove the tweet taking the piss we loan them Bobby and they start to take the piss again. I'm done. WTF are the club thinking?

That tweet could easily have been written along the lines of, "Hearts fans must be foaming (and why etc), but we very much appreciate their club's assistance and thank them for their help." But no, it has to be laughing at us and in a mocking tone.

If this loan turns out to be true, and especially if we continue to behave in that way; by which I mean Hearts opening our club's mouth wide and allowing an endless quantity of medicine to be stuffed down, then our board must factor in a future loss of revenue from the fans, and that will almost certainly include STs.

Helping out and getting mocked? Wake up Hearts Board, you're jeopardising the relationship with your own support.

Ann B (with best intentions) cosying up to Hibs went well, eh?

2 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

Or perhaps the club actually do not give a French Connection UK  what the supporters feel

Perhaps. Either way it seems a daft move to piss off the supporters for no tangible benefit to the club. 

If we're even considering this transfer, no way will be getting a fee for this. Will be the usual spineless approach from the club, no doubt willing to build bridges with other clubs, whats done is done etc.

Let's be honest, the board have just about misjudged the supporters attitude and expectations over the last 5 years. Why would they get it right now? 

Just now, OmiyaHearts said:

If we're even considering this transfer, no way will be getting a fee for this. Will be the usual spineless approach from the club, no doubt willing to build bridges with other clubs, whats done is done etc.

Let's be honest, the board have just about misjudged the supporters attitude and expectations over the last 5 years. Why would they get it right now? 

We probably phoned them up and offered. Only Hearts out the window before we've even kicked a ball. 

Fitba' broke my Heart

If St.Mirren can't afford to pay the wages for their own keeper then they should be prepared to face up to the consequences of their actions.

If they have relied on the SPFL administrators to ensure equity in response to covid-19 (e.g. postponement) then they should have been paying attention to the events over the summer.

In short St. Mirren stand up for yourself if you feel that you have been sorely treated.

Don't come over here on bended knee asking for favours. Take your medicine.

Only Hearts

11 minutes ago, OTT said:

What if Bobby gets Covid?

Its a stupid ****ing boot licking risk to take. This isn't being the bigger club, its being subservient. 

Seriously pathetic, I'm horrified this seems to have been allowed to happen. St Mirren were one of several clubs that decided to **** us rather than work together. Not a club we should be interacting with on any level. 

The framing here and in other posts is just wildly wrong IMO.

St Mirren started the week trying to wind up Hearts fans on Twitter and they're ending it by sheepishly deleting the tweet and begging us for our reserve goalkeeper. Boot-licking? Hearts are wearing the boot here.

The embarrassing part is Hearts fans getting themselves worked up over St Mirren. They're a small club whose high water mark is about 9th place or something. They and their fans have been absolutely desperate for our attention over the last 6 months and far too many on here want to give them exactly what they want. They should be an insignificance to us.

Chucking them a bit of charity after all their small-time gloating reflects that insignificance. Pettily denying them out of hand would be an admission that they've got under our skin.

Having said that, the deal collapsing at the last minute would be quite funny as well.

2 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

St Mirren started the week trying to wind up Hearts fans on Twitter and they're ending it by sheepishly deleting the tweet and begging us for our reserve goalkeeper. Boot-licking? Hearts are wearing the boot here.

The embarrassing part is Hearts fans getting themselves worked up over St Mirren. They're a small club whose high water mark is about 9th place or something. They and their fans have been absolutely desperate for our attention over the last 6 months and far too many on here want to give them exactly what they want. They should be an insignificance to us.

Chucking them a bit of charity after all their small-time gloating reflects that insignificance. Pettily denying them out of hand would be an admission that they've got under our skin.

Having said that, the deal collapsing at the last minute would be quite funny as well.

We’ll find out soon enough, either way, as they will have to register him soon...if it has happened. 

Heart of Darkness
39 minutes ago, R08813 said:

One of their academy coaches put up a tweet about how hearts fans must be raging that we're helping them out 'especially since the last time he played was in that game'. Must be happening 

Screenshot_20200912-103146_Samsung Internet.jpg

I wish I never opened KB this morning 🥺

Reading this thread and stuff like is making me pissed off!!

We should tell them to GTF & hope they get demolished every game, get relegated & never be seen again!! 

I detest that joke of a club!! 

3 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

Would you be happy if we loaned Bobby to hibs in the same circumstances?

Risk of COVID-19: high

Risk of getting crocked by some Hibs clogger: high

Risk of Hearts not being able to get him out the door this season: high

Risk of Hearts fans being mightily pissed off at those in charge at Hearts: high

Benefit to Hearts: none that I can see. Waiting with bated breath for an explanation from Robbie/Ann.

10 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

I disagree. 

Exposing Bobby to a club which has had multiple positive tests represents an unnecessary risk for the club to take. There is a legitimate chance he could bring it back with him and expose the other players to it in the run up to the season starting. 

The club got on board with this idea of 'only hearts' and now appear to be pulling a total 180' and helping a club that kicked and mocked us whilst we were down. It is weak. We're not the ones that need to build bridges here and moreover, it was them openly mocking us with that Heartbreaker tweet.

As far as I'm concerned those ***** made their bed and can lie in it. The board owe it to the fans to do the right thing here to recognise the supporters feelings by telling the Celtic B team to piss off. 

Edited by OTT

1 minute ago, Getintaethem said:

Zlamal is utter shite, palming him off to St Mirren for some cash seems sensible to me.  If he was any good it would be another story.

It’s only for a few weeks, it seems. 

If this is genuinely happening? I'm not 100% convinced it is tbh but if it is then the club/board hasn't learned any lessons after everything we have been through this year. why are we still letting others shaft us? What happened to only hearts? 

With all due respect and without trying to act dramatic it is a direct insult to the fans who have backed the club through thick and thin.

Far from impressed tbh.

Fitzroy Pointon

Get this to ****. 

Am I alone in thinking that Levein would have had the balls to tell these rats to **** off? 

So pissed off at this it's unreal. Laughing stock of Scottish football again. 

2 minutes ago, Boof said:

Risk of COVID-19: high

Risk of getting crocked by some Hibs clogger: high

Risk of Hearts not being able to get him out the door this season: high

Risk of Hearts fans being mightily pissed off at those in charge at Hearts: high

Benefit to Hearts: none that I can see. Waiting with bated breath for an explanation from Robbie/Ann.

...yep, found this strange - possible Risk of infection.

Can you imagine, a Hearts player with Covid - we'd get hammered by the JRG for... reasons.....  (I know, I'm being facetious, but still....)

Geoff Kilpatrick
Just now, Raymond Reddington said:

He said as much in sportsound a fews weeks back.

To Donald Findlay.

I consider St Bribery as insignificant as Cowdenbeath. Heart of Midlothian should have nothing to do with these lickspittles.

52 minutes ago, Boof said:

The 'only play for two clubs in a season thing' (if I've got it right) concerns me if we have Bobby play at all for us this season means we can't shift him on if that option becomes available.

I'd let the cheats hire him for £50 grand a game - doubled for a clean sheet.

This game should either have Clangerfield in goals or not be on. Or how about a keeper from their academy? Or their big brothers?

Totally spot on.   We should feel under no obligation whatsoever to agree to their request - plenty other keepers out there for them to try.    Surely Fitzpatrick has Uncle Peter on speed dial ?   

Raymond Reddington

sorry i tried to quote it did not work.

Poster said if Levein was still here no way Bobby would be going out on loan.

He said on a sportsound to donald finlay that clubs who voted against us could forget loaning our players. 

If he goes permanently I wouldn’t be as annoyed.

Gordon

Stewart

Gallacher registered at 3rd choice until Stone is fit.

If he's got the will to play for St Mirren he'd be aswell just ****ing off.

I wonder what tbe thought process is at St mirren. 3 goalies down and they think its a good idea to sign one of the shitest reserve keepers in the 2nd tier of Scottish football.

Toxteth O'Grady
19 minutes ago, Boof said:

Money Spinner

It would be a MASSIVE mistake by the club if we help out those Celtic loving arseholes but thinking back to the interview done by Andrew McKinlay, it doesn’t surprise me.

12 minutes ago, Raymond Reddington said:

sorry i tried to quote it did not work.

Poster said if Levein was still here no way Bobby would be going out on loan.

He said on a sportsound to donald finlay that clubs who voted against us could forget loaning our players. 

Ah, gotcha. I remember that.

If he does go - make it permanent. Quarter million would do as a transfer fee.

1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

Clear the club are trying to Rebuild relationships.. it’s probably the smart thing to do.

as a fan I’m utterly raging if this happens. 

:spoton:

Clear the club are trying to Rebuild relationships.. it’s probably the smart thing to do.

**** other relationships!!!  Especially with those ****ers!!

😄

We have no rebuilding to do - we're the wronged party.

And me too.

MarkDevriesScores4
Just now, kingantti1874 said:

It not for us to rebuild the relationships. 

We are due no one any favours. When was the last time any club outwith Partick tried to build bridges with us? Us helping out St Mirren is not acceptable in my opinion. Sell bobby to them for £250k or tell them to bolt.

1 minute ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

Sell bobby to them for £250k or tell them to bolt.

And get the cash before he signs the registration forms.

Ragging at the thought of helping these backstabbing barstewards .tell them to get to ****. Should only be a handful of clubs we are willing to help and none of them are in the premier League

Raymond Reddington

What benefits helping out the mighty st liedown. They are not kingmakers its not celtic we are helping out here. Not that i would like to help them either.

3 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

It not for us to rebuild the relationships. 

This.

All we do is encourage these tinpot arseholes to trample all over us, repeatedly.  **** the lot of them