• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• soonbe110

Toxteth O'Grady
14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

I’ll be very disappointed if the club do any dealings with this club.

This - unless he goes and gets sent off early for decking a Hibs tramp 

18Jambo_dave74

I’ll be ******* furious if we loan them Bobby tbh. Make no mistake they are absolutely desperate for a keeper (that will have had regular testing) at short notice - we should be telling them exactly where to go.

The first test of the “Only Hearts” mantra that the club have happily joined in with - I’d like to see them prove that they mean it. 

Shocking double standards from JRG not to postpone this game.

Leaving aside all the good reasons for not helping St Mirren, there are good reasons why loaning them Zlamal isn't good for Hearts.

Mainly the risk of him picking up an injury or catching covid leaving us short.

But also if we wanted to move him on in January, if he plays for St Mirren and us, would be allowed to play for another club? Maybe the emergency loan wouldn't count.

I would be up a season long loan with them paying his wages leaving us free to bring in a replacement. But a short term loan doesn't seem sensible.

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

The issue for the SPFL is if they postpone this game, then they will also have to postpone the next one or two SM games while the 14 day self isolation period passes.

They are at home to Celtic on Wednesday and away to Dundee Utd next Saturday.

Peter Lawwell will have insisted the game goes ahead.

There's that.

And then what happens if there's 20 games or 30 games postponed.

And they can't finish the league.

My half sister

I'd be very disappointed if Hearts do business with St Midden in their hour of need, just look back at what Fitzpatrick was saying in The Spring 

Guest ToqueJambo

We can do two things from now on when it comes to our dealings with certain clubs that took great joy, and still do (thinking of St Mirren's #Heartbreaker shite), in kicking us during a pandemic.

A. Be the bigger club, take the moral high ground and deal with them like nothing happened

B. Be as petty and spiteful as they've been and go out of our way not to help them, and rejoice in any misfortune that comes their way

Obviously has to be B.

56 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

If Bobby goes and helps stmirren he shouldn’t bother coming back .. 

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

same for Budge 

23 minutes ago, sjh1874 said:

Email the rats back “sorry to be a heartbreaker but naw” now away and chip excrement at the moon, yours in sport Budgie ya bass

Reply should just be ‘take  your medicine’ 

Edited by soonbe110

Fitzroy Pointon
49 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I don't think we should lend them Zlamal. 

These cheating parasites have been laughing at our misfortune since last season was culled and even this week their two fans have been at it. 

I wouldn't give them the jizz cheese from my helmet and will be disappointed if we lend them our reserve goalie. 

Get your money on the vermin to win by 5.

:laugh2:

:yas:

Scnorthedinburgh

We can't train, we are kicked out the league. If we loan a player to any Premier club because at our expense he fits covid rules, I will stop my FOH donation.

T

If it’s true that St Mirren are asking about getting Zlamal on loan, it just shows how it’s better to resist the temptation to kick people when they are down, as St Mirren, and their fans, have been revelling in doing to us. 
Quite apart from the “heartbreaker” nonsense, remember the Ann Budge cardboard cut out hilarity? Oh how they laughed. And there has been more over the summer.

What about their star fan, Chico, and his “squealing pigs” comment?

Hearts should give them a simple answer of not being interested in helping them. Maybe Hibs can loan them a goalie?

What a farce, despite it being St Midden who are having to take their medicine.

Donkey & Co cannot see there is a good reason to postpone the game. A team in SPFL Premiership playing a match without a recognised goalkeeper, (I assume the coach will also be ruled out (ex Sheep Langfield?)), yet it was okay to postpone The Sheep & The Victims games for their indiscretions!! Corrupt to the core & making up decisions on the hoof.

Another scenario where Donkey is left clueless, laying the blame on Prof Jason Leitch who said it was not in his remit to call the game off, then turning to JRG for a solution. Liewell will be happy for his mob to increase their goal difference for, ironically, the rescheduled game vs St Midden.

I hope HMFC refuse the request for an emergency loan! Why should we assist, just because we are shelling out £000s on Covid testing? We cannot even arrange friendlies outwith Premiership or other clubs carrying out testing at the moment.

I'm sure the other Championship clubs who were desperate to restart training to avoid HMFC gaining an "unfair advantage" will be more than happy to help out their fellow "vote in their own interests" friends by lending out a goalie.

Only Hearts should be our response on this matter.

2 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

What a farce, despite it being St Midden who are having to take their medicine.

Donkey & Co cannot see there is a good reason to postpone the game. A team in SPFL Premiership playing a match without a recognised goalkeeper, (I assume the coach will also be ruled out (ex Sheep Langfield?)), yet it was okay to postpone The Sheep & The Victims games for their indiscretions!! Corrupt to the core & making up decisions on the hoof.

Another scenario where Donkey is left clueless, laying the blame on Prof Jason Leitch who said it was not in his remit to call the game off, then turning to JRG for a solution. Liewell will be happy for his mob to increase their goal difference for, ironically, the rescheduled game vs St Midden.

I hope HMFC refuse the request for an emergency loan! Why should we assist, just because we are shelling out £000s on Covid testing? We cannot even arrange friendlies outwith Premiership or other clubs carrying out testing at the moment.

I'm sure the other Championship clubs who were desperate to restart training to avoid HMFC gaining an "unfair advantage" will be more than happy to help out their fellow "vote in their own interests" friends by lending out a goalie.

Only Hearts should be our response on this matter.

Top post. 

But I think we will help then if asked. Don’t think players will be too happy if we stop them getting these opportunities out of pettiness. 

4 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

If it’s true that St Mirren are asking about getting Zlamal on loan, it just shows how it’s better to resist the temptation to kick people when they are down, as St Mirren, and their fans, have been revelling in doing to us. 
Quite apart from the “heartbreaker” nonsense, remember the Ann Budge cardboard cut out hilarity? Oh how they laughed. And there has been more over the summer.

What about their star fan, Chico, and his “squealing pigs” comment?

Hearts should give them a simple answer of not being interested in helping them. Maybe Hibs can loan them a goalie?

Excellent post SDJ:2thumbsup:

I'm conflicted, to be honest.

We shouldn't be helping St Liedown in any way, shape or form.

But the idea of St Mirren beating Hibs due to a great Zlamal goalkeeping display, and thus Hearts getting right under the Hobos' skins even though we haven't even started our season yet, is a very appealing one indeed.

There's lots to like about it all whatever happens. 

But one thing that should happen - the rules or guidelines for playing or postponing games should be published so we all know what they are. 

Hope we tell them where to go! Horrible club with horrible management from top to bottom. Hibs or no Hibs, hope the current climate kills them as a club.

wattie exploited
3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

It's a strong sign with our new Chief Executive of moving on. 

St Mirren needing help from Hearts is poetic. 

totally   :HeartsManspotrun: 

Ram it sideways. #Heartbreaker aye?

Screw them all

We are hated by most so its about time we now become properly nasty and hated. 

Or should we keep our friends close and our enemies closer?

:kirk:

been here before

Shame they didnt make an effort to ger Peirera last season.

What a position for Zlamal to potentially find himself in though. Make an effort and help St Mirren win or miss a few and hand the vermin the points.

Thats a question that certainly falls into the 'what would Jesus do?' category.

A pity Doyle wasn't still at Tynie* - they could've had him with no probs. I'd even have paid his bus-fare through.

(*it's not really...)

Edited by Auld Reekin'

Reject it out of hand. 

Absolutely no way we should be entertaining these ****witts. Trying to be wide earlier in the week with that heartbreaker nonsense and now coming cap in hand? **** right off ya weirdos.

3 minutes ago, OTT said:

Reject it out of hand. 

Absolutely no way we should be entertaining these ****witts. Trying to be wide earlier in the week with that heartbreaker nonsense and now coming cap in hand? **** right off ya weirdos.

Spot on.  Had a dig at us during the week now they want a favour from us? Bolt.

I'm all for them giving us money for a player who could do with a practice game or two anyway. From an Only Hearts perspective I couldn't care less about the impact on St Mirren or Hibs.

We’ve come out with all this ‘Only Hearts’ chat over the past few weeks, to give St Mirren Bobby would be a slap in the face from the club to the fans. **** St Mirren who were one of the most vocal clubs in regards to our league removal. 

been here before
2 minutes ago, Gone said:

Accept with a clause that we can call him back at any time. call him back at 2.55pm tomorrow

3.20 would be funnier.