St Mirren player tests positive for Covid - Zlamal signs on loan

Jamie86

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Negatives

- Annoys lots of our supporters, the people the club is massively reliant on to keep afloat.

- Means that if Zlamal plays at all for Hearts this season he can't play for another team, reducing our options for cutting costs in January when Stone is fit and Doyle returns from loan.

Positives

- We save 7 days of one players wages.

- We build some mythical goodwill with another club. The kind of good will that did us zero good when it mattered this summer.

Massive mistake by the club. I generally defend the club and Budge, but really really poor on this occasion.

A perfect summation

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• Nookie Bear

3 minutes ago, Coco said:

Three top class goalkeepers presumably include Zlamal who has been unimpressive at Hearts and Livingston's 3rd choice goalie?

Or maybe Doyle? So many top class goalies at Hearts

I wondered that. Stone maybe?

Jamboscanbevicius

I hate St Mirren. But I’m ok with this TBH. They’d have got another emergency GK anyway if it wasn’t Bobby. Instead we get a few quid and gets him some competitive action to stay sharp in case we need him. 🤷🏻‍♂️

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Piss off.

Drama queens?Where have you been since March?

We as a club have been thrown to the gutter by many clubs and none more so they ****ers.

Our board is clueless,utterly clueless.Season has not even startedand they have already alienated a huge amount of supporters.

You are spot on my friend this is fecking terrible. Our club a f-cking joke.

Captain Lithuania
8 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Piss off.

Drama queens?Where have you been since March?

We as a club have been thrown to the gutter by many clubs and none more so they ****ers.

Our board is clueless,utterly clueless.Season has not even startedand they have already alienated a huge amount of supporters.

So should we never loan a player or do business with another team in Scotland? The people in charge of football in Scotland shafted us, can hardly blame tin pot clubs acting in self interest. 

Don’t let it ruin your weekend pal. 

Edited by Arnaud Djoum

6 minutes ago, DS98 said:

😂 Some angry angry men on here 

Or women

Yes, people are angry about it. Glad that amuses you.

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

You really don’t get Hearts, mate. 

I do get Hearts, which is why I know St Mirren are not shit on our shoe.

Then again, if you think Hearts is about an embarrassing, tinpot seethe over a club with 13 supporters then I'm not going to argue "mate".

I’d have definitely preferred we told them to F off, but not really surprised we have agreed to this.  Our board have had the piss taken out of them constantly by other clubs and the SPFL. Budge etc talk the talk but never actually deliver what they say they will.

4 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

Negatives

- Annoys lots of our supporters, the people the club is massively reliant on to keep afloat.

- Means that if Zlamal plays at all for Hearts this season he can't play for another team, reducing our options for cutting costs in January when Stone is fit and Doyle returns from loan.

Positives

- We save 7 days of one players wages.

- We build some mythical goodwill with another club. The kind of good will that did us zero good when it mattered this summer.

Massive mistake by the club. I generally defend the club and Budge, but really really poor on this occasion.

Totally agree.

We could be left with 5 goalkeepers come January and be left in a position where it's impossible to move at least one on.

Maybe Bobby's been sent there on a mission?

Chuck in as many as you can while your there.

Injure as many as you can in training. Maybe he has learned from Perreria last season?

Toxteth O'Grady
35 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Talk about alienating the fans eh. The top of this club don’t have a ****ing clue. 

It needs an absolute clear out of the board.

Absolute fekin joke!.......Does Budge and the new CEO guy not understand the feeling amongst the support at this time? We have for months been royally fekked over by the very people who we are now helping out.

WHERE WAS THEIR HELP WHEN HEARTS, PARTICK AND STRANRAER NEEDED IT?

Fed up with the usual soundbites that comes out of Hearts about "Only Hearts, Heart Forever" all that so called siege mentality pish.    

There is absolutely no sound, or reasonable argument for Zlamal heading over to St Mirren.  If they were that desperate they should have pulled someone off the pitches at Ferguslie Park.

**** helping any club. This move demonstrates the leadership are really out of touch with the sentiment of the support.

It may end up stopping us punting a player who clearly has no long term future with us.

#onlyhearts? **** right off.

Possibly money-spinning though, I guess. 

The only thing we should be giving those arseholes is the middle finger.

Absolutely  ridiculous  decision by the club.  Robbies statement on the website is utter nonsense. 

We've been taken for mugs here. This will cost massive amounts of goodwill

4 minutes ago, DS98 said:

😂 Some angry angry men on here 

Or women

Very angry.

Kicked from pillar to post during the summer, repeatedly kicked while we were down from most clubs and fan bases. Our club begins to rise, takes on a phrase coined on this very forum...Only Hearts...and at the first opportunity to show our teeth...whips out their cock and slaps it's own fan base in the face.

Arseholes.

Sorry but Budge and the Club are totally disconnected with the fans on this! Frankly I find it sickening that we such a soft touch and bend over to help clubs that take delight in shafting us!!!

Maybe he's on a spying mission.

Not really sure what he's spying on mind you..........he could always bring back a kit bag full of stolen hand sanitiser. 

5 minutes ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

So should we never loan a player or do business with another team in Scotland? The people in charge of football in Scotland shafted us, can hardly blame tin pot clubs acting in self interest. 

Don’t let it ruin your weekend pal. 

Nobody is saying that, but of all the clubs, it would be the one that has been openly taking the pish out of us all summer. 

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, eyesandears said:

Do we have the most naive owner in Scottish football right now?

You do not need to even ask that. This is a disgrace. 

I really like Robbie, and was happy we got him back. Hoped things would be different this time round and he would have learnt from the original PR disaster comment “money-spinner”. Reading his comments today is just really disappointing, he is just opening himself back up for criticism again, and we haven’t even played a game yet. 

23 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

what if Bobby gets injured at stmirren

Hopefully that will be covered in the terms of the loan so that we are not out of pocket.

32 minutes ago, OmiyaHearts said:

Seeing the st mirren supporters taking the piss on the twitter announcement makes me sick.

This club doesn't give a **** about the supporters, hasn't given a **** about us once in the last 5 years. We're just cash to them. A constant supply of cash, no matter how they treat us

Hard to disagree.

Just sitting here dumbfounded that our custodians have just booted their own supporters right in the baws while others laugh at us.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Fun Boaby said:

Budge probably made him a packed lunch and dropped him off. 

Lolol if we dont laugh we will cry but shes such a soft woman feck all surprises me nowadays.

I don't get why we couldn't just say no, just once. Say no to a transfer. Didn't have to be a big deal, just go nah we want him here this week. Instead we've made a ***** of ourselves, again. 

I understand why folk are getting wound up, however most on here think Bobby is a joker and abysmal keeper so why getting so pissed of about it.

I happen to think Bobby is an ok goalie and I’m more worried about him getting injured as Gordon is just recently back from injury and would leave us well short 

Just now, TheOak88 said:

I really like Robbie, and was happy we got him back. Hoped things would be different this time round and he would have learnt from the original PR disaster comment “money-spinner”. Reading his comments today is just really disappointing, he is just opening himself back up for criticism again, and we haven’t even played a game yet. 

Yep. I predicted earlier he would come out with some nonsense soundbites. I also predicted the young team wouldn't let it go. Unfortunately, I expect to see more phoodle out nonsense...especially when you see what team it is we're actually helping.

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

I don't get why we couldn't just say no, just once. Say no to a transfer. Didn't have to be a big deal, just go nah we want him here this week. Instead we've made a ***** of ourselves, again. 

This

25 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Having been at events where Budge has spoken I have no doubt that she is a lovely woman, but she is no football fan. Has no passion, states herself that she does not get up nor down about results. Got into it more through her daughter than anything else.

Does Budge know any normal Hearts fans? I am not talking about your jammy wearer types, just normal Hearts season ticket holders?

Surely if she does, she could use them as a bit of a sounding board before decisions like this. 

1 minute ago, alicante jambo said:

You do not need to even ask that. This is a disgrace. 

Yes I know but you know how sometimes you think it might just be you missing something so blindingly obvious when a decision like this seems mental. Clearly though she is back to her true self now the court stuff is out the way and she is showing a complete disconnect and disregard for us. Vlad genuinely had more affinity with us than she does.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, TheOak88 said:

Aye wait tlll we play the vermin. He will know all about disconnected if they beat us. A brutal decision has been made here and if it was neilson then he deserves all the shit that comes at him.

You know what... feck being a tad annoyed. After seeing #onlyhearts plastered everywhere by the club all summer they can gtf with this decision. Arseholes. 

7 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Do we have the most naive owner in Scottish football right now?

By a mile.  She never learns.  Has had the utter piss ripped out of her by the SPFL and rival clubs for the last 6 months.

2 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Does Budge know any normal Hearts fans? I am not talking about your jammy wearer types, just normal Hearts season ticket holders?

Surely if she does, she could use them as a bit of a sounding board before decisions like this. 

This decision is so obviously against the feeling of the fans that the owner of the club should know without having the need to ask.

18Jambo_dave74

Is JJ not our stand in DOF? Can’t believe he’d have agreed to this.

The club happy to give it the “Only Hearts” patter to get season tickets, pledges, one off donations, money spent in the shop, skyline restaurant, gorgie suite etc. As soon as the support need the club to make a decision (and not a hard ******* decision by the way) they roll over and **** the bed.

For far too long now Budge, the board, FOH, staff and the players have been all talk. Sick of being taken as a mug.

Edited by 18Jambo_dave74

4 minutes ago, King prawn said:

You know what... feck being a tad annoyed. After seeing #onlyhearts plastered everywhere by the club all summer they can gtf with this decision. Arseholes. 

It's another total **** up by the club, they have again underestimated the feeling of the fans. 

Joke of a decision by Budge to allow this to happen. 

We really are soft as shite. 

Edited by flem

4 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

I understand why folk are getting wound up, however most on here think Bobby is a joker and abysmal keeper so why getting so pissed of about it.

I happen to think Bobby is an ok goalie and I’m more worried about him getting injured as Gordon is just recently back from injury and would leave us well short 

I would hope part of they deal is that they cover any insurance while he is away. Apparently our training is terrible for injuries anyway so he’s probably safer. 

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, flem said:

It's another total **** up by the club, they have again underestimated the feeling of the fans. 

Absaloute joke of a decision by Budge to allow this to happen. 

We really are soft as shite. 

Look at the top 3 threads on this board.

Wighton

No backbone

Zamal signs for st liedown

Sums our club up to a tee.