St Mirren player tests positive for Covid - Zlamal signs on loan

Jamie86

Pasquale for King
Just now, Deevers said:

I think Stone is the next big hope. Stewart I reckon is the stop gap for the number 2 spot until Stone is fully fit.

Neilson said Stewart was competition for Gordon and Zlamal, he also praised Stone but hasn’t said anything else unless I’ve missed it? 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• soonbe110

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Neilson said Stewart was competition for Gordon and Zlamal, he also praised Stone but hasn’t said anything else unless I’ve missed it? 

He’s got to try and talk up his players. I reckon he knows exactly what he’s got (or not got) with  Zlamal.

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Deevers said:

He’s got to try and talk up his players. I reckon he knows exactly what he’s got (or not got) with  Zlamal.

So there’s no proof he’s signed Livis 3rd choice GK for 4 months to be back up to our injury prone 1st choice GK. Can’t wait for the first game to put it to bed. 

8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

So there’s no proof he’s signed Livis 3rd choice GK for 4 months to be back up to our injury prone 1st choice GK. Can’t wait for the first game to put it to bed. 

The first real game should show exactly who is the supposed stand in should  Gordon not be fit.  All a bit stomach churning.

Toxteth O'Grady
1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Utterly pointless move.

”Footballing reasons” :rofl:

Phoodle at his “Money Spinner” best - with Queen Ann’s approval. What a shitshow.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
2 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Phoodle at his “Money Spinner” best - with Queen Ann’s approval. What a shitshow.

Even worse is the people on here pretending that a seven day loan in which Bobby was beaten more times than my knob somehow had some football logic behind it. Utterly tragic.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Even worse is the people on here pretending that a seven day loan in which Bobby was beaten more times than my knob somehow had some football logic behind it. Utterly tragic.

😂😂😂😂

Sure he'll come back full of confidence ready to challenge CG for the number 1 spot... 

Toxteth O'Grady
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

We are a well run club though 🙄

Hope bobby Quarantines himself for 10 days..God knows wot he could have caught whilst being among some of the most riddled filth the past 7 days

Pasquale for King
3 hours ago, Deevers said:

The first real game should show exactly who is the supposed stand in should  Gordon not be fit.  All a bit stomach churning.

Absolutely. 

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

IN THE SHOP WINDOW, Shop front more like. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Niemi’s gloves

JKB’s goalkeeping experts at their worst on this (and other) threads. If you want to see a goalkeeping error, see Chelsea against Liverpool. Just watched Shankland goal for first time. People trying to blame Bobby Zlamal, come on!! But the haters insist on hating.

Think the whole Zlamal episode relates to that friendly between the clubs and Robbie seemingly having a decent relationship with Goodwin. 

Done now... bring on the next seethe-fest 😂

7 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

JKB’s goalkeeping experts at their worst on this (and other) threads. If you want to see a goalkeeping error, see Chelsea against Liverpool. Just watched Shankland goal for first time. People trying to blame Bobby Zlamal, come on!! But the haters insist on hating.

I just watched the goal expecting an error also...how anyone can blame the keeper for that is beyond belief. 

56 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Well done Bobby. Three games, three defeats. Hopefully that will continue for them and you've played your part in their relegation!! 

And send him to Hamilton next pls.

Keep him there. 3 defeats in a row is splendid form. Utterly filthy disgusting scum club. 

keeping that run going will see us pass them coming back up which would be up there with 1998 and 2012 in my joy barometer.

Edited by 1971fozzy

10 hours ago, Niemi’s gloves said:

How true. Sometimes people just see what they want to see and then go OTT. There are some spectacular howlers on this clip, any of which if commited by our Bobby would lead to eternal JKB castigation. Top, top, incredibly well-paid 'keepers to boot! Any of the ones I recognise Hearts (and out goalkeeping expert fans) would have in an instant, especially on Bobby's wages. I particularly like the ones where a complete Herbert is made trying to distribute the ball. 🤣

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Well done Bobby. Three games, three defeats. Hopefully that will continue for them and you've played your part in their relegation!! 

Yip, that's how I'm viewing it.