St Mirren player tests positive for Covid - Zlamal signs on loan

Jamie86

Presumably Bobby is under some sort of insurance cover at Hearts. Can’t imagine that would cover him going on a Club Covid Holiday to Paisley. Tell them to bolt. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• davemclaren

• Deevers

• soonbe110

6 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Give them Harry stone for a couple of weeks. At least there would be some benefit to us as he gains some experience in a shite team that will face lots of shots. 

As already mentioned...hell no but also I believe young Harry is recovering from an injury.

So Aberdeen and Celtic break the rules and get postponements to help them. St Lie Down follow the rules and are told to play on. I am laughing at The Midden but it’s another example of our illustrious governing body applying one set of rules for “certain” teams and another set of rules for another. I think Aberdeen only benefitted from being caught at the same time as Smelltic.

scott herbertson
2 minutes ago, oi oi said:

Be hilarious if Bobby were to get injured 10 mins into the match. Get Fitzpatrick in goals.

We could send them Cammy Fraser, come to think of it

5 minutes ago, CBjambo said:

I heard Zlamal will be in goals today for St Midden. Shorty term 2 game deal apparently.

Would be surprised given he played 90 mins yesterday. 

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Would be surprised given he played 90 mins yesterday. 

Aye, that will have tired him out completely right enough. 

59 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

No way in the world we should be loaning them Bobby. 

How good would it be if we still had Pereira... and we sent them him! 😆😆😆

Never saw that St Mirren pish earlier in the week and have now decided they should be told to ram it. 

Big test for Budge and Robbie here and they must show they appreciate the new footballing landscape we want to be operating in. Only Hearts. 

highlandjambo3
20 minutes ago, CBjambo said:

I heard Zlamal will be in goals today for St Midden. Shorty term 2 game deal apparently.

So what do (could) we gain from this “deal” then?......

“Go and pap shite at the moon” would be my response to them.......I’m not the best at diplomacy though 😳

Edited by highlandjambo3

3 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Never saw that St Mirren pish earlier in the week and have now decided they should be told to ram it. 

Big test for Budge and Robbie here and they must show they appreciate the new footballing landscape we want to be operating in. Only Hearts. 

Yep. If the club wants to use that slogan, then it has to mean something. St Riddled can get to ****.

1 hour ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Give them Harry stone for a couple of weeks. At least there would be some benefit to us as he gains some experience in a shite team that will face lots of shots. 

Nah.  That means we still help them, and risk Harry getting infected.  

What has he done to deserve being sent to Paisley anyway?

I'm not fussed either way about this but if we loan any player ever it is not with the intention to help the other team. 

We should only ever loan players if the club decides it's in our interests. This should be no different.

As for the Harry Stone chat, he isn't fit which is why Stewart signed a short term deal.

Ainsley Harriott
5 minutes ago, Paolo said:

Nah.  That means we still help them, and risk Harry getting infected.  

What has he done to deserve being sent to Paisley anyway?

Harrys out having an operation  just now anyway 

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Harrys out having an operation  just now anyway 

So let them loan him and he can walk into the dressing room at 2pm on crutches. 

“Oh, did we not tel you I was injured?”

No danger should we be offering to help any Scottish club.....After all the cr@p that we have had to endure these past 4/5 months. 
Time they say is a great healer....forgive and forget, and all that stuff.
ONLY HEARTS.....Today and forever! 

If 'Only Hearts' is to mean anything, then the Club need to show it.

Unless something benefits us in any way, then do no business with any if the corrupt scummy clubs.

:bolt:

stmidden are definitely in the category.

33 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Yep. If the club wants to use that slogan, then it has to mean something. St Riddled can get to ****.

This.

If it does happen I don't want to see that slogan again. It'd just be another sign that the fans ain't being listened to, all for the sake of helping St Mirren for two games whilst they currently have a pinned tweet taking the piss out of us?

Na.

57 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Aye, that will have tired him out completely right enough. 

They do have their recovery programmes to go through. Tell me another occasion when you have known players, in any position, to play 90 mins on consecutive days?  If he picks up an injury who pays for the replacement? 

This would be far too risky for Hearts, both in injury risk when we have already loaned in a goalkeeper ourselves, and in relationship with Hearts fans.

If they are wanting Zlamal for the season, which is very unlikely, then it would make good business sense. If they only want him for 2 games, it makes no obvious sense to us.

For the #Heartbreaker advert. Hell no

For the barstewards lying down in 1986. No f*****g way should we give these cants the steam from our pi$h

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

This would be far too risky for Hearts, both in injury risk when we have already loaned in a goalkeeper ourselves, and in relationship with Hearts fans.

If they are wanting Zlamal for the season, which is very unlikely, then it would make good business sense. If they only want him for 2 games, it makes no obvious sense to us.

That's the only thing for me that would make the Club even consider it.

For 2 games though?!..

Not an f'n chance. 

4 minutes ago, Tennant's 6's said:

That's the only thing for me that would make the Club even consider it.

For 2 games though?!..

Not an f'n chance. 

Exactly.  Horrible club run by Celtic acolytes. I hope they go to the wall.

Psychedelicropcircle
1 minute ago, Peakybunnet said:

If there is a bigger outbreak of Covid in Edinburgh ( and there will be) shall we refuse to take players on loan in an emergency?

Yes. Fock them 

Toxteth O'Grady

There is no way we should risk sending a player to  club where there are Covid cases on a short loan.

There is no way we should be helping any club who shafted us.

The SPFL have made a ridiculous decision of making a  team play when they have no goalkeepers, it just a pity that Hibs will likely benefit.

Edited by Toxteth O'Grady

2 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

We should send them a goalie but make sure he’s under instructions to pull up in the warm up with a “back injury”.

Then just says ‘sorry, forgot to take my medicine’ before walking out the door

Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

There is no way we should risk sending a player to  club where there are Covid cases on a short loan.

There is no way we should be helping any club who shafted us.

The SPFL have made a ridiculous decision of making  team play when they have no goalkeepers, it just a pity that Hibs will likely benefit.

that is the key point for me. i bet things would be different if it wa celtic without a senior goalkeeper.

There is no way we should help out any of they clubs that kicked us out of the league.

" Only Hearts" should mean "Only Hearts". Ann, do the right thing and tell that scum to 

politely naff off.

3 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

that is the key point for me. i bet things would be different if it was celtic without a senior goalkeeper.

Or their soap dodging counterparts.

I'm going to buck the trend here. The Only Hearts mindset has to be us - the fans. It starts by us making clear why we'll only be spending our hard earned on our club. 

The club have to strike a more conciliatory tone - backing us, but also rising above what's happened and maintaining a professional working relationship with other clubs at boardroom level. A 2 game loan does that. Some gametime won't do Bobby any harm either. We might even want to put him in the shop window if we're looking for ways to cut the wage bill. 

Normally would buy into the whole “GTF” outlook, but in this case since we’re not yet into the season I am ok with Bobby going to St Mirren for a few weeks provided we are charging them double his normal wage. 

They got the benefit of the new TV deal so they can pay up. 

1 minute ago, blairdin said:

A 2 game loan does that. Some gametime won't do Bobby any harm either. We might even want to put him in the shop window if we're looking for ways to cut the wage bill. 

Great minds - posted something similar at the same time. 😀

If they want Bobby - then they should be told to make us an offer to buy him. I don’t want to see us doing any of these clubs any favours what so ever. Any thing we do should only and exclusively be to our benefit when it comes  to dealing with shits like   St Mirren.

Edited by Deevers

1 minute ago, blairdin said:

I'm going to buck the trend here. The Only Hearts mindset has to be us - the fans. It starts by us making clear why we'll only be spending our hard earned on our club. 

The club have to strike a more conciliatory tone - backing us, but also rising above what's happened and maintaining a professional working relationship with other clubs at boardroom level. A 2 game loan does that. Some gametime won't do Bobby any harm either. We might even want to put him in the shop window if we're looking for ways to cut the wage bill. 

They shouldn’t use the slogan then. To be honest I was surprised when they adopted it, for the reasons you state above.