***Scotland v Israel Match Thread***

jamtartan74

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Ruud Krol said:

sorry for taking this slightly off topic, but those scallywag rebels are at it again

:cornette:

:lol: Do Celtic not have an Israeli in their team? 

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Riddley Walker

• iantjambo

• John Findlay

• Guffers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Ruud Krol said:

sorry for taking this slightly off topic, but those scallywag rebels are at it again

Idiots to a T, the lot of them.

I'm a Scotsman. My national team are Scotland. I will be watching on the TV tonight and cheering them on as I've always done since aged 4.

32 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Mental folk want Scotland to lose.

We are Scottish and always want them to do well.

Don't care that SFA are the governing body the lads on the park have no say in that.

Understand folk that don't watch it cause we have been brutal for years.

I have watched every brutal game over the years - ALL of them.

I now have no interest whatsoever.  The players of Ross County, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers have done nothing wrong in my eyes but I support 100% a boycott of going to their home games v Hearts.

Exactly the same reasoning applies to Scotland and, as I've said before, as as Scottish Nationalist, I would never give up on the team but, they are part of the SFA set up and until there is a change for the better in the running of the shambolic, cheating organisation, I'm finished with the Scotland team.

2 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

I'm a Scotsman. My national team are Scotland. I will be watching on the TV tonight and cheering them on as I've always done since aged 4.

Me too. 

The attention seekers are out in force :lol:

C’mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

38 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

Just can't get my head round it.

Chance Patterson could play tonight, a guy that gave everything for Hearts when he played and also inserted a sell on clause in his contract that he didn't have to but folk want him to be on a losing team 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Hope Callum does well.

That's about it really.

Its one t by the way.

Edited by Robbo-Jambo

14 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

I have watched every brutal game over the years - ALL of them.

I now have no interest whatsoever.  The players of Ross County, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers have done nothing wrong in my eyes but I support 100% a boycott of going to their home games v Hearts.

Exactly the same reasoning applies to Scotland and, as I've said before, as as Scottish Nationalist, I would never give up on the team but, they are part of the SFA set up and until there is a change for the better in the running of the shambolic, cheating organisation, I'm finished with the Scotland team.

Understand the hate towards the SFA but would it not be great to see Scotland at a major tournament again.

There will be people that have never experienced that (usually disappointment) 

Unfortunately I don't see big changes in the SFA or SPFL because they pander to the arse cheeks in the west.

Torn on this.... always supported Scotland in the past. I won't watch but will be pleased if we win, been far too long since we were at a major tournament. Just magnifies how crap our governing body are with their refusal to change.

Celtic fans the shame of Scotland! Why did they think that was a good idea? Only thing I can see it achieving is motivating the Israel players.

Utter embarrassment. Be interesting to see what the SFA do..... if they do anything at all. If they were to punish the club and punish them harshly, their arsehole fans might think twice in future. I won't be holding my breath though.

3 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Celtic fans the shame of Scotland! Why did they think that was a good idea? Only thing I can see it achieving is motivating the Israel players.

What have they done now?

Try to avoid there rubbish at the best of times 

2 minutes ago, Madjambo21 said:

What have they done now?

Try to avoid there rubbish at the best of times 

Scroll up and you'll see it.

39 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

30 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Second that. 

👍 

8 minutes ago, WDJ87 said:

Scroll up and you'll see it.

Missed that post.

Small minded idiots.

What's people dying in the thousands got to do with football 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Scum

59 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

:spoton:

49 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

😀, hope its a good game,

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

The Tartan Army wear stupid clothes and sing songs and some big bad Scotland fans said bad things about Hearts at Hampden and Rod Petrie :lol:Shitebags. 

Couldn't agree more Riddley, The Tartan Army and Rod Petrie are indeed all shitebags, a very astute observation on your part 👍

I would go:

Mcglauchlin

Gallacher

McKenna

Cooper

Tierney

Mctominay

Armstrong

McGinn

Robertson

Forrest

Christie

Loads of other options tho tbf

highlandjambo3
1 hour ago, Madjambo21 said:

Understand the hate towards the SFA but would it not be great to see Scotland at a major tournament again.

There will be people that have never experienced that (usually disappointment) 

Unfortunately I don't see big changes in the SFA or SPFL because they pander to the arse cheeks in the west.

Correct but, dungcaster and his cronies would hijack this with lots of self congratulations and patting each other on the back....pay rises would be requested and, many self gloating MSM interviews also lined up......remember these are the same people who moulded interviews together with pre planted  questions and hid at every opportunity they could over the last few months..... I’d end up booting my tv out into the garden.

Riddley Walker
45 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Couldn't agree more Riddley, The Tartan Army and Rod Petrie are indeed all shitebags, a very astute observation on your part 👍

Mandeep Dhillon GIF - Mandeep Dhillon Bbc GIFs

alwaysthereinspirit

I write the same thing on every one of these Scottish national football team threads.

I will always support any Scottish team/individual wearing a thistle or Lion Rampant on their shirt/shorts/hat but never again the Scotland men football team.

I went to Hampden pretty much from 1978 through 1986 for most Scotland games. Car, bus or football specials. I wouldn't give them the steam from my last $#!te right now.

I hope they get totally Rogered..

Riddley Walker
Just now, alwaysthereinspirit said:

I write the same thing on every one of these Scottish national football team threads.

I will always support any Scottish team/individual wearing a thistle or Lion Rampant on their shirt/shorts/hat but never again the Scotland men football team.

I went to Hampden pretty much from 1978 through 1986 for most Scotland games. Car, bus or football specials. I wouldn't give them the steam from my last $#!te right now.

I hope they get totally Rogered..

Check out this edgelord. 

37 minutes ago, Schevchenko said:

I would go:

Mcglauchlin

Gallacher

McKenna

Cooper

Tierney

Mctominay

Armstrong

McGinn

Robertson

Forrest

Christie

Not got good memories of us playing 5 at the back. I don't think Robertson has played particularly well in a back 5 before either. I'd play Cooper and Mckenna at CB and Tierney RB. Quite like your midfield and forwards except I'd play Dykes instead of one of them, probably Armstrong, and have Forrest and Christie floating behind. 

38 minutes ago, Schevchenko said:

I would go:

Mcglauchlin

Gallacher

McKenna

Cooper

Tierney

Mctominay

Armstrong

McGinn

Robertson

Forrest

Christie

Mediocrity. How can anyone summon up enthusiasm for them? I honestly have more passion cheering on any team that plays England. Still want Scotland to win tho.

5 hours ago, Marriott said:

Can somebody not start a "Not interested in Scotland V Israel" thread and leave the rest of us who are to it would much rather read some posts about the actual match which is probably what the OP was after, clue was in the title.

So boring, nobody really cares to what extent and how much kudos you all want for not caring about Scotland national team. 

Hear! Hear! I suppose everyone has the right to their own opinion but I just cannot fathom why they want our national team to lose or why some feign disinterest. Those guys wearing our national colours tonight have not harmed Hearts. It saddens but doesn't surprise me that this 'blame the world and it's dog' attitude for where the club is now extends to ill will towards our country.

Montgomery Brewster
4 hours ago, jamtartan74 said:

Tbh I started thread knowing that all the sad sacks would be all over it with the ‘look at me, mon the Israel, not interested’ posts 😁 too predictable. 

Anyway hope we smash the Israelis 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Correct 

Old Pivotonian

I find it really sad to read that some Hearts fans want Scotland to lose.  That used to be such an OF thing.  We used to sneer at it.  I remember  one home game against Celtic when, at half-time,  it was  announced that the Scotland rugby team were losing to Ireland. Inevitably, the Celtic end erupted.  We erupted back in deafening boos. The basic theme at the time was we were patriots, they however, were Irish-loving seditionists.  It felt good to boo them.  It felt...Scottish.    I never want opposing fans to boo us the way that I booed Celtic fans that day.  I just don't. Ever.

Edited by Old Pivotonian

3 hours ago, Ruud Krol said:

Apart from it being Celtic fans that appear to have done it there's nothing wrong with it. Can't stand the fact we are playing the Zionist entity. 

Come on Israel.

There will be a few hundred sad sacks sitting in their living room around Scotland tonight wearing kilts and wee hats with pin badges on them supping shite lager cheering on a shambles of a national team led by a grotesque governing body of old pals scratching each others backs. I truly love my country but our national football cabal (SFA and SPFL) are a blot on our beautiful landscape.

48 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I don't care so much I'm posting on the thread to tell everyone. 

Get off the fence and pick a side 😂

11 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Come on Israel.

There will be a few hundred sad sacks sitting in their living room around Scotland tonight wearing kilts and wee hats with pin badges on them supping shite lager cheering on a shambles of a national team led by a grotesque governing body of old pals scratching each others backs. I truly love my country but our national football cabal (SFA and SPFL) are a blot on our beautiful landscape.

U ok hun?

48 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I don't care so much I'm posting on the thread to tell everyone. 

:spoton:

At least the weirdos that are supporting Israel have a reason to be on the thread.

Riddley Walker
11 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Come on Israel.

Christ you Scots haters are a sensitive bunch.