Top Posters In This Topic

• Riddley Walker

• iantjambo

• John Findlay

• Guffers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this on TV?

This might be a good benchmark for the previous season semi-final against the same opposition

Edited by BRY

I'm still not 100% sure of what's at stake?

From reading the rules, it looks like there are 14 groups and the best two group winners go into the play-offs with the 10 runners up from the W/C qualifiers (unless they've not already qualified for the world cup) and of those 12 teams only 3 qualify for the W/C.

Does that mean, there are 162 Nations League games across 14 groups with only two play-off places at stake? 

Edited by TurboT
typo

Good luck to Israel, hope they embarrass our football authorities even more.

Its another way for the mickey mouse teams to qualify for the  competition and I hope we fail miserably.

Edited by Australis

Riddley Walker
32 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Don’t particularly care, but is this the extra way to gain entry into the euros ? 

World Cup. 

Hopefully all the attention seekers who have no interest whatsoever, except to repeatedly tell us they have no interest, will leave this to folk who actually want to talk about the game. 

Will be interested to see how Dykes does. Admittedly I don't really remember him from paying against us. I'd ideally like Tierney RB and Robbo LB but I think Clarke will stick Tierney at CB. 

Riddley Walker
37 minutes ago, TurboT said:

I'm still not 100% sure of what's at stake?

From reading the rules, it looks like there are 14 groups and the best two group winners go into the play-offs with the 10 runners up from the W/C qualifiers (unless they've not already qualified for the world cup) and of those 12 teams only 3 qualify for the W/C.

Does that mean, there are 162 Nations League games across 14 groups with only two play-off places at stake? 

Yep, and a chance at winning the Nations League and getting promoted. It's not amazing but it's certainly better than friendlies. 

4 minutes ago, Herbert said:

I'm gonna finish watching cobra kai instead. 

Is it any good? Got it on my watch lists for when I'm finished with Mr. Robot. Looking forward to Season 2 of The Boys. 

Oh aye, Scotland game. Might try find a stream to watch it as don't have Sky Sports, but otherwise meh. The NT is a joke, with (thankfully) zero Hearts related interest in it. 

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Don't even understand the nations League............

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Don't even understand the nations League............

2 play off spots available for the WC for highest ranked teams who don't qualify through the normal groups, is all you need to know. 

Can somebody not start a "Not interested in Scotland V Israel" thread and leave the rest of us who are to it would much rather read some posts about the actual match which is probably what the OP was after, clue was in the title.

So boring, nobody really cares to what extent and how much kudos you all want for not caring about Scotland national team. 

I always laugh at the posters who can't wait for a Scotland thread so they can 

dive in to tell us how they don't care. 

I've lost a lot of interest in the national team myself but still want them to win. 

33 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

World Cup. 

Hopefully all the attention seekers who have no interest whatsoever, except to repeatedly tell us they have no interest, will leave this to folk who actually want to talk about the game. 

Will be interested to see how Dykes does. Admittedly I don't really remember him from paying against us. I'd ideally like Tierney RB and Robbo LB but I think Clarke will stick Tierney at CB. 

I will watch it, hopefully a win, even if qualification is in the back door.

Will be watching and hoping for a Scotland win. Although I’m much more apathetic than I would’ve been if the game was played six months ago (and yes, I’m aware that this isn’t the Euro playoff). 

William H. Bonney
46 minutes ago, Marriott said:

Can somebody not start a "Not interested in Scotland V Israel" thread and leave the rest of us who are to it would much rather read some posts about the actual match which is probably what the OP was after, clue was in the title.

So boring, nobody really cares to what extent and how much kudos you all want for not caring about Scotland national team. 

but then we won’t know what utter welts they are. They’re desperate to let us know. 

Bret the Hitman Hearts

Won't be watching this. Don't give two hoots and also don't understand the nations league. Hope Israel win just for the seethe in general.

55 minutes ago, Marriott said:

Tbh I started thread knowing that all the sad sacks would be all over it with the ‘look at me, mon the Israel, not interested’ posts 😁 too predictable. 

Anyway hope we smash the Israelis 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Riddley Walker said:

2 play off spots available for the WC for highest ranked teams who don't qualify through the normal groups, is all you need to know. 

Cheers Riddley

The behaviour of people involved with the SFA over the years as far as their dealing with Hearts have been concerned have left me totally disinterested in anything that has their hallmark on it - including that national team. Totally apathy as for as tonight's game is concerned.

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

Is it any good? Got it on my watch lists for when I'm finished with Mr. Robot. Looking forward to Season 2 of The Boys. 

Oh aye, Scotland game. Might try find a stream to watch it as don't have Sky Sports, but otherwise meh. The NT is a joke, with (thankfully) zero Hearts related interest in it. 

It's really good, its recreated the 80s cheese of the original film but in a good way, the plot is a bit predictable but still well worth the watch, its something you will binge on.

alwaysthereinspirit

Hopefully another embarrassing debacle of a loss for Scotland. Start my long holiday weekend on a high.

I would imagine it'll be a long long time before I support anything associated with the morons running our game.

Go Israel.

Fingers crossed for a comprehensive Israel victory Im , more importantly Scotland need to lose the play offs  I don't think I could stomach seeing the SFA leadership give themselves some phoney pats on the back  Scottish football is a cesspit and does not deserve the prestige a tournament brings 

I’ve been to all bar one home game for years - and a fair few away too.

Finding it difficult to get enthusiastic about this though. Thoroughly  p****d off with the whole of Scottish football.

Captain Sausage

Hate the SFA, it’ll be my wee cuddly comfort blanket when we inevitably get beaten. 

But I’m a masochist, will watch and hope we win. Glutton for punishment, me. 

I just said to my lad that I'm really pissed off about tonight's game as Scotland are playing a country I loathe even more.  Probably won't bother watching. 

2 hours ago, Marriott said:

This😏🥃

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

England v Australia T20 for me.

Eff the SFA and all who sail in her. 

I forgot that was on tonight John, cheers for reminding me.

A_A wehatethehibs

Come on Israel all the way, fingers crossed Scotland do not qualify and the SFA do not see any cash windfalls. In fact fingers crossed they go entirely bust and we see a blazer cull 

Mental folk want Scotland to lose.

We are Scottish and always want them to do well.

Don't care that SFA are the governing body the lads on the park have no say in that.

Understand folk that don't watch it cause we have been brutal for years.

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Madjambo21 said:

Mental folk want Scotland to lose.

We are Scottish and always want them to do well.

Don't care that SFA are the governing body the lads on the park have no say in that.

Understand folk that don't watch it cause we have been brutal for years.

Loser shitebag mentality, whatever silly wee reasons they give. 

4 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Loser shitebag mentality, whatever silly wee reasons they give. 

Just can't get my head round it.

Chance Patterson could play tonight, a guy that gave everything for Hearts when he played and also inserted a sell on clause in his contract that he didn't have to but folk want him to be on a losing team 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, Madjambo21 said:

Just can't get my head round it.

Chance Patterson could play tonight, a guy that gave everything for Hearts when he played and also inserted a sell on clause in his contract that he didn't have to but folk want him to be on a losing team 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

The Tartan Army wear stupid clothes and sing songs and some big bad Scotland fans said bad things about Hearts at Hampden and Rod Petrie :lol:Shitebags.