***Scotland v Israel Match Thread***

jamtartan74

22 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Apart from it being Celtic fans that appear to have done it there's nothing wrong with it. Can't stand the fact we are playing the Zionist entity. 

They are just a bunch of footballers, mate.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Riddley Walker

• iantjambo

• John Findlay

• Guffers

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Treasurer

I'm not in the 'hope we lose' camp but as a Hearts fan I will take more interest in the NI match as we have players involved in this game 

Sub4TiddlerMurray

only dumbass people think the Scottish National Team = SFA 

This is what it means to be a true Jambo:

"“For as long as I can remember all I wanted in my life, nothing else, was to play for Hearts, which is my dream team. And to play for Scotland. I had no ambition for anything else; always Hearts.” 

Diadora Van Basten
7 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

only dumbass people think the Scottish National Team = SFA 

This is what it means to be a true Jambo:

"“For as long as I can remember all I wanted in my life, nothing else, was to play for Hearts, which is my dream team. And to play for Scotland. I had no ambition for anything else; always Hearts.” 

Doubt Dave Mackay would have felt the same about Scotland if the SFA/SPFL had relegated Hearts because of a global pandemic back then.

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Doubt Dave Mackay would have felt the same about Scotland if the SFA/SPFL had relegated Hearts because of a global pandemic back then.

I’m confident that Dave MacKay would’ve seen the line between being pissed off at the SFA/SPFL and being a bitter arsehole and not supporting the national team.

2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Always knew I was a dumbass. Hope the c u next tuesdays get humiliated tonight. Bitter ? You better believe it.

Always Hearts. Only Hearts. **** them all.

Riddley Walker
3 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

... Which has nothing to do with the Scotland national team. It's moronic to equate the two. 

Just now, Riddley Walker said:

... Which has nothing to do with the Scotland national team. It's moronic to equate the two. 

Wasting your time mate. They’ll sit at home/in the pub, cheer on Israel and think they’ve struck a blow for Hearts. 

1 minute ago, iantjambo said:

Wasting your time mate. They’ll sit at home/in the pub, cheer on Israel and think they’ve struck a blow for Hearts. 

Struck a blow for Hearts ? lol.. aye ok 

Just now, Guffers said:

Struck a blow for Hearts ? lol.. aye ok 

Isn’t the reason for most of our supporters backing Israel because of how Hearts got treated by the SFA/SPFL?

Riddley Walker
2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Dunno about you mate, but I'll be in front of the TV with my see you jimmy hat and Mcewans Export ripping into Hearts at any opportunity.

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Dunno about you mate, but I'll be in front of the TV with my see you jimmy hat and Mcewans Export ripping into Hearts at any opportunity.

Y-Fronts and Tennents for me 😁

2 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Isn’t the reason for most of our supporters backing Israel because of how Hearts got treated by the SFA/SPFL?

Abso-***g-lutely. SFA = Scotland National Team in my book. But you and Ridley would prefer to call fellow Jambos the weirdos, dumbass and moronic. Some of us just have different opinions eh.

1 minute ago, Guffers said:

Abso-***g-lutely. SFA = Scotland National Team in my book. But you and Ridley would prefer to call fellow Jambos the weirdos, dumbass and moronic. Some of us just have different opinions eh.

I agree about different opinions. 
If people don’t want to follow the national team, for whatever reason, then fair enough. 
I find actively supporting the opposition bizarre behaviour though. As you said, just my opinion.

Riddley Walker
8 minutes ago, Guffers said:

I have no idea if you're a moron, generally. However, your opinion on this is moronic. 

manaliveits105

Clarke and Robertson interviewed with boards behind them and the SFA new tag line “nothing matters more” 

how about a pandemic ya absolute cretins 

absolute idiots run our game 

Sub4TiddlerMurray
5 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

Israel is an apartheid regime intent on crushing the Palestinians. To support them because of how Hearts were treated by the SFA is beyond contempt.

11 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Clarke and Robertson interviewed with boards behind them and the SFA new tag line “nothing matters more than the Sky TV deal” 

how about a pandemic ya absolute cretins 

absolute idiots run our game 

FTFY. 

• 1Marshall
  • 4Jack
  • 5McKenna
  • 6Tierney
  • 3Robertson
  • 7Forrest
  • 2McTominay
  • 10McGregor
  • 11Christie
  • 8McGinn
  • 9Dykes

Substitutes

• 12McLaughlin
  • 13Paterson
  • 14Fleck
  • 15Gallagher
  • 16Cooper
  • 17Burke
  • 18Armstrong
  • 19McLean
  • 20O'Donnell
  • 21McCrorie
  • 22Palmer
  • 23Taylor

19 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

I have no idea if you're a moron, generally. However, your opinion on this is moronic. 

Fair enough. I think you're a moron for supporting that shite. Enjoy the game Ridley.

been here before
8 hours ago, Blackshades said:

Not interested will be watching the northern Ireland game

8 hours ago, heartandsoul said:

No interest in this whatsoever 

7 hours ago, karipidis said:

Don’t care in the slightest about this. 

See me Im not interested and dont care about this game in the slightest...  Oh look theres a thread thats clearly about this game that Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest. I think Ill open this thread about the game Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest.

Now Ive read this thread about the game Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest rather than close it Im going to take the time to write a reply about how Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest. Then Im going to post it so people know Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest.

Thatll tell them.

19 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Israel is an apartheid regime intent on crushing the Palestinians. To support them because of how Hearts were treated by the SFA is beyond contempt.

Yikes! I assume you would be shouting that Scotland should boycott the Qatar World Cup on humanitarian grounds then should we qualify !  

1 minute ago, Guffers said:

Yikes! I assume you would be shouting that Scotland should boycott the Qatar World Cup on humanitarian grounds then should we qualify !  

So it’s “we” now?

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

See me Im not interested and dont care about this game in the slightest...  Oh look theres a thread thats clearly about this game that Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest. I think Ill open this thread about the game Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest.

Now Ive read this thread about the game Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest rather than close it Im going to take the time to write a reply about how Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest. Then Im going to post it so people know Im not interested and dont care about in the slightest.

Thatll tell them.

Rustled. 😂

8 minutes ago, been here before said:

Thatll tell them.

:lol:

Riddley Walker
12 minutes ago, Guffers said:

Fair enough. I think you're a moron for supporting that shite. Enjoy the game Ridley.

Shite comeback by the way. 

7 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

So it’s “we” now?

😂 well played Ian well played 😁. Always find it amusing the not interested in the national team folk letting everyone know how much they are not interested 🙄 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

The rat catcher
47 minutes ago, Sub4TiddlerMurray said:

Have a word with yourself.

The circumstances re no crowd etc make this more difficult to call

But have no doubt I'm backing the national team and players because that's what you should do and what your feelings and upbringing tell you to do

Of course other things can impact on a decision but surely no one can want our national side to lose

There have been signs that we are developing a few better players and though the best may be a year or two away from truly improving us there are enough in the first 11 to bring just a little bit of optimism to the country

We still need a striker and a good central defender but we have 2 top class left backs/wing backs many a country would envy

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Check out this edgelord. 

Not got good memories of us playing 5 at the back. I don't think Robertson has played particularly well in a back 5 before either. I'd play Cooper and Mckenna at CB and Tierney RB. Quite like your midfield and forwards except I'd play Dykes instead of one of them, probably Armstrong, and have Forrest and Christie floating behind. 

Your probably right, playing Gallacher would give anyone the fear!!

Seymour M Hersh

Clarke puts Robertson, arguably one of the best left backs in the world, out of position just to play the sellik love child in the only one he can play. Man's an arsehole. 

9 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Clarke puts Robertson, arguably one of the best left backs in the world, out of position just to play the sellik love child in the only one he can play. Man's an arsehole. 

unless mctominay is playing CH wont tierney be at CH and robertson at left back?

Just now, milky_26 said:

unless mctominay is playing CH wont tierney be at CH and robertson at left back?

That's what i thought. Tierney has played CH before.

Israel head coach Willi Ruttensteiner: "The Scottish-based players held the team meeting on Thursday because they know the opposition much better than me. They have all the information, so that is much better than watching a video" 

Israel team is being sent out by two celtic reserves and the hibs goalie :rofl:

Riddley Walker
1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

I thought that at first but Clarke says he's changed the system which means no 4 at the back. We'll soon see I guess.