Loic Damour - season long loan to Le Mans confirmed

Sertse

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Meanwhile the aforementioned Levein is on Sportsound along with the giggling gonad Dick Gordon and were both laughing away at Neilson's comments about the draw. 

The man has no shame.

Rhinoceros skinned, jonno.

He couldn't give a feck.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Sertse

• Last Laff

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

1 hour ago, CostaJambo said:

It is an assumption based on the  statement "They are unable to contribute a significant amount of money to his salary as they are part-time." which someone above guessed to be around 10%, could be more, could be less.

Thought as much. Usual shite guestimations on the old JKB with absolutely ZERO factual input.

Clark Griswold
2 hours ago, bigis semiauskas said:

No away yet anyway saw him in scotmid this morn on way to training ffs 

Stocking up on Monster Munch was he?

Nookie Bear
1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

Meanwhile the aforementioned Levein is on Sportsound along with the giggling gonad Dick Gordon and were both laughing away at Neilson's comments about the draw. 

The man has no shame.

He won't be giggling when his name is 'removed' from the plaque.

6 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The man has no shame.

Hearts man eh.

He was asked by tricky dickie what match he would watch - he said Raith were his team of choice!

Edited by Thomaso

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Hearts man eh.

He was asked by tricky sickie what match he would watch - he said Raith were his team of choice!

I used to work with a Cowden fan who went ballistic at the time when Levein completed one of these list of questions on likes/dislikes in a Cowden programme with "Favourite Other Team?"  "Raith Rovers". He never forgave him 😄.  I guess that's why he worked a time for Raith after the Scotland job.

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Hearts man eh.

He was asked by tricky dickie what match he would watch - he said Raith were his team of choice!

Hardly a surprise as they were his boyhood club

What makes me laugh is the self same Hearts fans who tore strips off him week after week now think he should somehow still be backing the club 100%..................When you leave a job, under a cloud, I'd wish the people I worked with on the whole well but the company was one I would not particularly care for............as long as my pension was paid on time and in full !!

The other thing is lets try to have some sense of humour as he clearly showed

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Hardly a surprise as they were his boyhood club

What makes me laugh is the self same Hearts fans who tore strips off him week after week now think he should somehow still be backing the club 100%..................When you leave a job, under a cloud, I'd wish the people I worked with on the whole well but the company was one I would not particularly care for............as long as my pension was paid on time and in full !!

The other thing is lets try to have some sense of humour as he clearly showed

I don’t expect Levein to back Hearts, for the simple reason he is not a real Hearts man!

Some on here need to wake up to that fact!

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I don’t expect Levein to back Hearts, for the simple reason he is not a real Hearts man!

Whoever pays his wages. 

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

He’s a “real Levein man”.  As simple as that.

Guest ToqueJambo

Levein's always been a Raith fan hasn't he? Given you can't just change your team, it's not surprising if he still is. That doesn't mean he doesn't love Hearts, like many do after playing for us for a much shorter time than he did.

Edited by ToqueJambo

According to a sage on here, it's all Hearts fault that he is rubbish.  Specifically Budge and Levein.

Wish he would share his knowledge on why that is.

I think he's just a waste of space, time and money.

11 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

The man has no shame.

Quite right. Neilson’s comments on the draw were laughable after all.

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

According to a sage on here, it's all Hearts fault that he is rubbish.  Specifically Budge and Levein.

It’s certainly not the fans fault that he’s here though. In fact, nothing at all about the last 5 awful years is the fans fault. 

Harry Potter
7 hours ago, JimmyCant said:

Quite right. Neilson’s comments on the draw were laughable after all.

reminds me o cathro with that draw with raith rovers, that was ok.

4 hours ago, Harry Potter said:

reminds me o cathro with that draw with raith rovers, that was ok.

Not even close. Was Neilson asked if Hearts supporters would be pleased with his take on things? Press here is fairly content with NeIlson as Hearts boss. Easy to take apart but why bother

Edited by Riccarton3

3 minutes ago, Sertse said:

He's gone!

Seems we're still paying the bulk of his wages, and he could still be back for the final year of his contract. Still, it's better all round that he's away from Tyncastle.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Beni said:

Seems we're still paying the bulk of his wages, and he could still be back for the final year of his contract. Still, it's better all round that he's away from Tyncastle.

Reads like his contract terminated at the end of this season. 

Under the terms of their offer, Hearts will still pay most of the player’s wages for the next 12 months – and then release him from the final year of his contract next summer in order to join a full-time club.

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Under the terms of their offer, Hearts will still pay most of the player’s wages for the next 12 months – and then release him from the final year of his contract next summer in order to join a full-time club.

I hope your reading of it is correct, but my take is that just because we agree to release him we can't force him to leave. Time will tell, but hopefully he won't be back.

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, Beni said:

I hope your reading of it is correct, but my take is that just because we agree to release him we can't force him to leave. Time will tell, but hopefully he won't be back.

To be it reads like a condition of paying his salary this season for him to play elsewhere is that it’s cut a year early. 

otherwise, I don’t think we’d have done this deal 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

To be it reads like a condition of paying his salary this season for him to play elsewhere is that it’s cut a year early. 

That’s how I read it. 

3 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

That would be a pretty good deal under the circumstances, but you'd expect it would save more than 100k, he's reputedly one of the higher earners, although the journalist might have just plucked that figure out of the air.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Beni said:

That would be a pretty good deal under the circumstances, but you'd expect it would save more than 100k, he's reputedly one of the higher earners, although the journalist might have just plucked that figure out of the air.

the 100k I think will only be for this season, they were talking that figure before the discussion about releasing

34 minutes ago, heartsfc_fan said:

What the heck is he earning if we're saving £100k of his wages for a season?!

WTF so they are spotting 8grand a month roughly but we are still covering "the majority"

Quick maths but he must be on around £4000- £4500 a week. Mental

Edited by Alan_R

When we signed him, some on here lauded  him as an upgrade on Djoum.

Turned out, he was a worse signing than Malaury Martin. 

46 minutes ago, Alan_R said:

WTF so they are spotting 8grand a month roughly but we are still covering "the majority"

He was our highest earning after Naismith and Gordon. Travesty of a signing.

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Sertse said:

I thought he would be a good signing given he had played for Cardiff the previous two seasons. 🤷‍♂️

Jambof3tornado
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I thought he would be a good signing given he had played for Cardiff the previous two seasons. 🤷‍♂️

Another one where lessons must be learned. How did it go so wrong???

Similar to young lads going out on loan and coming back with worse attitude etc, all things we should strive to learn from.

• cosanostra changed the title to Loic Damour Leaves Hearts!!!
56 minutes ago, Peebo said:

When we signed him, some on here lauded  him as an upgrade on Djoum.

Turned out, he was a worse signing than Malaury Martin. 

4 year contract biggest farce. 

10 minutes ago, cosanostra said:

An absolutely rancid signing.

Thank you for changing the title! What a fantastic weekend

21 minutes ago, Boab said:

A good weekend’s work all round.

It’s been a great week. New promising midfielder, beat the vicTims and Damour away. 

On 28/07/2021 at 22:50, Kiwidoug said:

Leveins fault for signing him........

41 minutes ago, Sertse said:

More evidence Neil Warnock would have been a shit manager. Though lots of support from the 'experts' on here. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

More evidence Neil Warnock would have been a shit manager. Though lots of support from the 'experts' on here. 

Perhaps contradictory that Warnock actually managed to get something out of him, suggesting he is actually a good manager?

Hectormasson
2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Absolute rip off, let's make sure anything like this never occurs again..........

davemclaren
2 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Absolute rip off, let's make sure anything like this never occurs again..........

Better than him sitting out his full contract for two seasons. A mutually agreed deal. 

One of the biggest wage thieves ever to play for this club, and there have been a few. Absolute charlatan.

john thomas
2 hours ago, Alan_R said:

May well be on £4k a week but £100k is £2k a week ?

Confused with your arithmetic 

Damour was , indeed , a terrible signing but who knew that beforehand ?

• Kalamazoo Jambo changed the title to Loic Damour - season long loan to Le Mans confirmed