• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

They won’t get one penny from me. I’ll find another way to watch, or it’s the radio. I’ll happily donate what it would have cost to FoH. Get these rats in the ****ing blender.

I've no interest in paying for away streams to watch us at the likes of Alloa, Arbroath etc. I'll stick with updates via the radio/internet.

Manage fine any other away game I don't go to so don't see why I'd be clamouring to help any scumbag club now.

2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

I've no interest in paying for away streams to watch us at the likes of Alloa, Arbroath etc. I'll stick with updates via the radio/internet.

Manage fine any other away game I don't go to so don't see why I'd be clamouring to help any scumbag club now.

Agree - same here.

mind....some folk on here might be 'clambering' to watch an away stream :)

3 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

Agree - same here.

mind....some folk on here might be 'clambering' to watch an away stream :)

Oops that too 🤣

8 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Oops that too 🤣

naw - you were right  first time. I just love it when people mix up words.

although in this case, in theory, some of the folk who like to clamber instead of clamour might in fact clamber whilst clamouring for a stream.

I'll stop now as I'm starting to sound like a letter 'off of' Viz. Do I win £5 etc 

I'm still thinking that these 200 clubs in lower leagues / Highland / Lowland / EoS / WoS plus the 50 that were supposed to be going bust in EFL aren't going to happen.  

We'll see, we'll see, but fewer than 5 each side of the border is my prediction.

Glamorgan Jambo

I’ll pretty much guarantee now that the handful of our away games not broadcast live on the BBC Scotland channel will involve visits to the grounds of SPFL board members clubs. I know Dunfermline is one can’t remember if there are others.

Interesting that the only away OF league game not shown on Sky so far was the visit of Selleck to Ross County. Nice little earner for McGregor selling streaming passes to the great unwashed.

And no I won’t be buying any streaming passes unless it’s our visit to ICT.

4 minutes ago, Jim Panzee said:

naw - you were right  first time. I just love it when people mix up words.

although in this case, in theory, some of the folk who like to clamber instead of clamour might in fact clamber whilst clamouring for a stream.

I'll stop now as I'm starting to sound like a letter 'off of' Viz. Do I win £5 etc 

🤣 heck I'm all the place...cos I'm 'supposed' to be working. Head going to mush through boredom. 😁

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

🤣 heck I'm all the place...cos I'm 'supposed' to be working. Head going to mush through boredom. 😁

like most of us on here :)

The Old Tolbooth
5 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Indeed. The attitude some people are adopting reminds me of Jack Nicholson as the President in the Mars Attacks remake. Still trying to reach out and be friends whilst the enemy are vaporising everything around us. Get tae ****, arm ourselves to the teeth, and get in the bunker, I say.

That's exactly it, making friends with these people is not an option in my mind, they're sworn enemies now, and they chose it to be that way, hell mend them! 

6 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Maybe, but I think it's just plain selfishness and short sightedness. 

The reasons why some clubs voted the way they did was startling, really showed that Scottish football is far from professional. 

The selfishness to get the sky money and protect the prize money for this season was startling. 

The ease in which not only us but cove and Borough got ****ed over was ridiculous added to the fact that the play offs got scrapped and there was virtually no attempt to finish the season really shown everyone up. 

The short sightedness in thinking this would be done by October was also a head scratcher. 

The lack of leadership and foresight is also still apparent. 

I hope clubs get ****ed, proper ****ed. 

Selfishness and shortsightedness are the currency of the day in a Scottish football. Until the idiots that run  out of the clubs here take a tumble to themselves and understand who the real enemies of progress are here things will stay exactly the same. Groundhog Day over and over again.

The Mighty Thor

I see on BBC Sport that popcorn teeth is greeting about getting the great unwashed back into that shitehole. 

He's also looking for government support for the poor clubs with multi million pound wage bills. 

They must be absolutely burning through cash. 

Shame 

:kirk:

The Mighty Thor
13 minutes ago, Deevers said:

They’ll be desperately looking for a way to fine us.

I saw something on twitter about them asking fans to donate the money to grass roots football. 

Basically don't take a refund and we'll pretend to put it into youth football whilst trousering the dough.

I wouldn't give them the reek off my shite.  

8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I saw something on twitter about them asking fans to donate the money to grass roots football. 

Basically don't take a refund and we'll pretend to put it into youth football whilst trousering the dough.

They make the mafia look honest.

18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see on BBC Sport that popcorn teeth is greeting about getting the great unwashed back into that shitehole. 

He's also looking for government support for the poor clubs with multi million pound wage bills. 

Shame 

maybe if they hadn't got pumped out of the CL they would not need the money

Bazzas right boot
43 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Shame 

Yip, I read somewhere thier wage bill was around £35m a year. 

£3m a month, no match income. 

3/4 months and the St money is burned through. 

No ucl money. 

Na luck *****.... 

Rangers similar as well but Likley have high debts. 

4 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

Think Dermot is worth a few billion. They will be fine but hurting.

Does he not just like being associated with Celtic though ? I mean how much of his own money has he actually donated for soap for them ?

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

He is, and will make sure they are OK in terms of survival but he's not known to give away much. 

The Mighty Thor
17 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Yip, I read somewhere thier wage bill was around £35m a year. 

£3m a month, no match income. 

3/4 months and the St money is burned through. 

No ucl money. 

Na luck *****.... 

Rangers similar as well but Likley have high debts. 

Thats beautiful. Just beautiful. 

Chuck in the class action on the kiddy fiddling and if could be a painful year for the finance director. 

Shame.

17 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Will the players want to risk their full time income by playing football for £50/£100 a game?

Possibly not ...... in which case the part time clubs they play for will be heading towards armageddon (proper armageddon this time, not Doncaster's  Sevco version 🙂

7 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Jesus Christ... how many times do we need to be absolutely ****ing shafted by these pricks, before people like you deign it appropriate to treat the ****ers like the rats that they are. You would think that after months of being kicked in the ***** and laughed at in the process, you might have opened your eyes. :lol:

There really is no hope for some people. It's not so much Stockholm Syndrom as sadomasochism.

:spoton:

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Shame 

Government ?    The government of the UK ?  The government  most of  their fans have spent decades hating   ?      Irony clearly lost on Neil.  

joondalupjambo

I thought that was weird.  Do the SFA not already get money from FIFA / UEFA / SPFL clubs etc to fund grass roots football here?

If it is not enough then they should have been trying creative ways to raise more.

Why all of a sudden does this idea appear?

Guess they are thinking of Covid situation but man they should have been trying to help a long time ago, this has been going on for six months and we all know it is getting worse.

This idea just sounds like somebody in the organisations post room thought it out loud and the SFA high heed yins grabbed it as theirs.

24 minutes ago, Neil Dongcaster said:

isn't he or at least a bank he invests in/holds shares in being investigated for money laundering

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Government ?    The government of the UK ?  The government  most of  their fans have spent decades hating   ?      Irony clearly lost on Neil.  

Neil is English, not sure he cares about the scottish fans or football Tbh and doubt he hate Westminster, probably the other way Tbh. 

An English solicitor getting £400k a year "running" our game. 

Couldn't make it up. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Neil is English, not sure he cares about the scottish fans or football Tbh and doubt he hate Westminster, probably the other way Tbh. 

Couldn't make it up. 

A lot of folk don’t like Trump.  Plenty reasons not to, but the fact Doncaster gets paid more than the salary of the US President (albeit just), would be laughable, if the Scottish game wasn’t in such a state (even before Covid got worse, or even arrived). 

Edited by Paolo

Couldn't make it up. 

He's referring to the Lennon variety of Neil methinks SRB...

Couldn't make it up. 

I was referring to Mr Lennon, not the English solicitor.  🙂

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Couldn't make it up. 

Pretty sure he's talking about Popcorn teeth.

6 minutes ago, Paolo said:

A lot of folk don’t like Trump.  Plenty reasons not to, but the fact Doncaster gets paid more than the salary of the US President (albeit just), would be laughable, if the Scottish game wasn’t in such a state (even before Covid got worse, or even arrived). 

4 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

My point still stands.  Indeed more so 

Looking at current exchange rate. 

US President Salary: £313,172

Neil Doncaster’s Salary: £400,000

:lol:

:facepalm:

:cornette:

Edited by Paolo

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Ah, crossed wires! 

Maybe his tory donor owner will help them out! 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, trotter said:

He's referring to the Lennon variety of Neil methinks SRB...

Yeah, makes sense now. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Paolo said:

What's no to like about trump...... 😅

21 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

I thought that was weird.  Do the SFA not already get money from FIFA / UEFA / SPFL clubs etc to fund grass roots football here?

If it is not enough then they should have been trying creative ways to raise more.

Why all of a sudden does this idea appear?

Guess they are thinking of Covid situation but man they should have been trying to help a long time ago, this has been going on for six months and we all know it is getting worse.

This idea just sounds like somebody in the organisations post room thought it out loud and the SFA high heed yins grabbed it as theirs.

They are automatically refunding all tickets. They have asked fans to donate the money (or more) to this new Grassroots Football Support Fund, which is being run by the Scottish Football Partnership rather than the SFA. This money will then be distributed by the Scottish Football Partnership to affiliated grassroots clubs through a grant application scheme. The SFA have put an initial £50k into the new Fund. I don't really see too much to criticise the SFA for in this.

That said, I'm not currently feeling super supportive of the SFA or anything they are involved in, so my refund certainly won't be going in to this new Fund.

3 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

:lol: 

Well when you look at the alternative, the Americans have a dreadful choice (again). 

Probably best not go there on here.  There has been enough arguments as it is. 

Edited by Paolo

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Where to start? 🤔 Anyhoo, somebody in the dim and distant past saw him coming! 🤣

20200923_180130.jpg

gorgie rd eh11

The Championship starts on the 17th October. If you can't afford to play in it then you're bust, **** off and let clubs who can field teams play.

manaliveits105

Joe Fitzpatrick didnt even hide it at Holyrood today wearing a green tie whilst begging UK gov for money to bail out Scottish football i.e.sellik 

I see sellik are starting the postpone the old firm game in October at darkheid patter - they dont want to lose the money then play Rangers at a full Ibrox plus it will be a level playing field withoot their scummy fans - lets see what donkey comes up with

Edited by manaliveits105

joondalupjambo
43 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

They are automatically refunding all tickets. They have asked fans to donate the money (or more) to this new Grassroots Football Support Fund, which is being run by the Scottish Football Partnership rather than the SFA. This money will then be distributed by the Scottish Football Partnership to affiliated grassroots clubs through a grant application scheme. The SFA have put an initial £50k into the new Fund. I don't really see too much to criticise the SFA for in this.

That said, I'm not currently feeling super supportive of the SFA or anything they are involved in, so my refund certainly won't be going in to this new Fund.

Thanks for the explanation very helpful. Still think the SFA thought about this funding by the fans on the hoof.  Good to hear folk seeing through it and hope SFA see very little being donated via this route.  

Edited by joondalupjambo

53 minutes ago, Paolo said:

To be fare..........Dungcaster appears more efficient than Dullard Tramp!

13 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Joe Fitzpatrick didnt even hide it at Holyrood today wearing a green tie whilst begging UK gov for money to bail out Scottish football i.e.sellik 

I see sellik are starting the postpone the old firm game in October at darkheid patter - they dont want to lose the money then play Rangers at a full Ibrox plus it will be a level playing field withoot their scummy fans - lets see what donkey comes up with

I am not against this, so long as our semi is treated equally............................sorry on the gin already!