Covid protocols - ‘Govt money wanted’

taylor75

17 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Called it

Now that’s taking the p!ss.

We get shut down for a week for doing stuff all wrong. It’s all so wrong. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

Bazzas right boot

The problem was there was no set guidelines for punishments from the start. 

I can't agree with making up punishments after the event has happened Tbh, not in football or life. 

I don't think that's fair. 

It's another show of incompetence from the sfa tho, agree to guidelines initially but not thinking "what if x hapens". 

Unbelievably we are in the same situation in general if the leagues can't be completed, there is nothing in place now. 

It is literally just make it up as we go along in regards to pretty much everything. 

No leadership, direction or sense. 

7 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Now that’s taking the p!ss.

We get shut down for a week for doing stuff all wrong. It’s all so wrong. 

serves us right for doing stuff all wrong

Just seeing the breaking news about the leaked SAGE report into COVID over the winter. Simply can’t see the season finishing if the observations and predictions become a reality. It’s looking potentially like 2 years out the Prem if the leaked report is accurate. 

5 minutes ago, ExPatTam said:

Just seeing the breaking news about the leaked SAGE report into COVID over the winter. Simply can’t see the season finishing if the observations and predictions become a reality. It’s looking potentially like 2 years out the Prem if the leaked report is accurate. 

If the Sage report is accurate then without govt help only Celtic, Rangers and us are certain to survive it. There would certainly be two or three casualties amongst the top league clubs if not more so there would be a need to reconstruct. St.Johnstone, United, Hamilton, Motherwell wouldn’t have the necessary funds to survive an incomplete season with very little payout from Sky. 

2 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

If the Sage report is accurate then without govt help only Celtic, Rangers and us are certain to survive it. There would certainly be two or three casualties amongst the top league clubs if not more so there would be a need to reconstruct. St.Johnstone, United, Hamilton, Motherwell wouldn’t have the necessary funds to survive an incomplete season with very little payout from Sky. 

Motherwell might be okay with £3 million from Celtic. Livingston too. 

See what happens.

Edited by Mikey1874

14 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The problem was there was no set guidelines for punishments from the start. 

I can't agree with making up punishments after the event has happened Tbh, not in football or life. 

I don't think that's fair. 

It's another show of incompetence from the sfa tho, agree to guidelines initially but not thinking "what if x hapens". 

Unbelievably we are in the same situation in general if the leagues can't be completed, there is nothing in place now. 

It is literally just make it up as we go along in regards to pretty much everything. 

No leadership, direction or sense. 

How else can you guarantee to screw Hearts over? Remember the £1m/expulsion sanction? That was never going to happen. So what did it achieve? Distracted Hearts and then by only fining us token £5k it made it look like they were not actually just out to get us...

7 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Every club could survive if their fans can replicate FoH - there should be no govt bailouts.

If  fans can't be arsed to ensure their own club survives then let them go to the wall.

It could be an ideal opportunity to get down to a 2 league set up. 

Jason Leitch on Off the Ball today said test events are simply being done in an "orderly sequence". He was at Murrayfield last night. Happy with everything. Everyone did jobs well. 

Every club needs their own plan to be signed off to prove they are safe. 

Said punishments for players have included being told off by Government, disciplined by own clubs. Shouldn't be vilified too much. No comment about SFA sanction. Seems to want to move on.

Brick Tamland
18 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Called it

If they did the right thing and self isolated then they would have missed 3 games, suspended sentences is a piss take.  A minimum 3 matches is what they should have been suspended for. 
“What shall we do? How about we stop Hearts training and let these guys off with it...”
There are just not enough facepalms for the people who run our game, absolute arseholes. 

29 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Motherwell might be okay with £3 million from Celtic. Livingston too. 

See what happens.

Celtic wouldn’t have paid them £3m upfront. Nothing like it, lucky if initial payment was a million. 

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

How else can you guarantee to screw Hearts over? Remember the £1m/expulsion sanction? That was never going to happen. So what did it achieve? Distracted Hearts and then by only fining us token £5k it made it look like they were not actually just out to get us...

I have no idea, but I'm not a fan of making up punishments after the event tbh. 

The sfa should have had the issues covered, just like they should have a plan in place for if the league cannot be completed again. 

They didn't and they don't, imo it's gross incompetence by our governing bodies. 

The excuse of unprecedented circumstances was wheeled out in regards to our shit show and a reason why there was no plan to cater for the covid scenerio. 

What's their excuse if it happens again?

The utter irony if rangers were top, utd bottom and us top this season won't be lost on all clubs and if the clubs such as us, rangers and Partick benefitted from a vote this season, it's just as ridiculous as us being shat on last season Tbh. 

Yet it's a possibility 

Our governing body has been a complete shit show and although I'm agitated and frustrated it's generally not how clubs voted but the why they voted - it boils my piss ( bus fares Ffs- why are clubs like this allowed to mould the direction of our national sport?). 

However, The shit show should be sat firmly in the sfa's and spfl's lap for complete incompetence, lack of sense, lack of ambition, lack of leadership and lack of accountability and fairness on any level at a time of crisis. 

As fans from all clubs score points and look for revenge on each other the actual protagonists in all this get off scot free. 

A few Aberdeen players being arses or a player going abroad does not get me angry, the fact there was no foresight to have actions in place to deal with these scenerios does, what the **** does the governance of our game do? 

They don't make decisions. 

They can't intervene. 

They aren't pro active. 

£400k for the top bhoy😉 and  he does **** all. 

7 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

The sfa should have had the issues covered, just like they should have a plan in place for if the league cannot be completed again. 

They didn't and they don't, imo it's gross incompetence by our governing bodies. 

The excuse of unprecedented circumstances was wheeled out in regards to our shit show and a reason why there was no plan to cater for the covid scenerio. 

What's their excuse if it happens again?

The utter irony if rangers were top, utd bottom and us top this season won't be lost on all clubs and if the clubs such as us, rangers and Partick benefitted from a vote this season, it's just as ridiculous as us being shat on last season Tbh. 

Yet it's a possibility 

Our governing body has been a complete shit show and although I'm agitated and frustrated it's generally not how clubs voted but the why they voted - it boils my piss ( bus fares Ffs- why are clubs like this allowed to mould the direction of our national sport?). 

However, The shit show should be sat firmly in the sfa's and spfl's lap for complete incompetence, lack of sense, lack of ambition, lack of leadership and lack of accountability and fairness on any level at a time of crisis. 

As fans from all clubs score points and look for revenge on each other the actual protagonists in all this get off scot free. 

A few Aberdeen players being arses or a player going abroad does not get me angry, the fact there was no foresight to have actions in place to deal with these scenerios does, what the **** does the governance of our game do? 

They don't make decisions. 

They can't intervene. 

They aren't pro active. 

If it happens again this season it's no longer unprecedented, because it's happened before.

If they do something different this year they could risk the arbitration decision for last season being overturned.

Bazzas right boot
38 minutes ago, number-16 said:

If it happens again this season it's no longer unprecedented, because it's happened before.

If they do something different this year they could risk the arbitration decision for last season being overturned.

Unlikely, majority rules under the membership.. 

It's a complete joke, that's my point it is literally make it up as you go. 

There is no plan and clubs can choose to vote how they ( the clubs) want at the time. 

They actually voted against the enquiry and voted against giving the spfl powers to put a plan in place  now should it happen again. 

It is- "make it  up as you go". 

They ( the spfl) don't actually make a decision, they carry out the plan of action voted through by majority of the clubs. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Pasquale for King

I’m not sure if it’s been covered but has it came out how specific Celtic and Aberdeen were, did they tell players not y to go out in groups etc. Were they told that they couldn’t go out drinking together etc. Football players young and old are in the main thick as pigshit, you have to tell them exactly what is required and even then you have Bolingoli going to Spain with a girl having been told not to. Did the SG expect the JRG to spell it out, to come up with specific guidelines for clubs to hand to players and for it to be explained to them in no uncertain terms what was required for football to be played. If they did then they’ve now realise how incompetent those that run the game in Scotland truly are. 

1 hour ago, Smith's right boot said:

...big snip, but if you haven't read it...do...

Abso-****ing-lutely. :clap:

2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Unlikely, majority rules under the membership.. 

It's a complete joke, that's my point it is literally make it up as you go. 

There is no plan and clubs can choose to vote how they ( the clubs) want at the time. 

They actually voted against the enquiry and voted against giving the spfl powers to put a plan in place  now should it happen again. 

It is- "make it  up as you go". 

They ( the spfl) don't actually make a decision, they carry out the plan of action voted through by majority of the clubs. 

This was effectively the highly incompetent Doncaster asking for Dictatorial powers...The man is more Sulla than Caesar. He looks after his pals and finds a way to hurt those who cross him.

What the SPFL should have done, but still has not months later, is propose a set of proposals for a second wave. But instead the failed even come up with a restart plan which considered the likelihood of footballers breaking the rules...

Edited by Spellczech

King Of The Cat Cafe
22 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

This was effectively the highly incompetent Doncaster asking for Dictatorial powers...The man is more Sulla than Caesar. He looks after his pals and finds a way to hurt those who cross him.

What the SPFL should have done, but still has not months later, is propose a set of proposals for a second wave. But instead the failed even come up with a restart plan which considered the likelihood of footballers breaking the rules...

They do not want anything set in stone in case Celtic are not top when the wheels come off the wagon.

Bazzas right boot
37 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Not sure, a lot of clubs think everything is OK, the vote against a independent investigation confirmed that. 

The  clubs where happy to go along with a solution when it didn't effect them. 

Clubs never voted for the powers because they don't know whether any proposal  will be good or bad for them when /if the music's stops. 

They'd  rather vote accordingly at the time. 

Farce. Imo that is the biggest farce 

Heart of Darkness

Shocking if that is what they call a punishment for what they did. 😲

Where as we lose 3 weeks training for doing absolutely nothing againstthe rules!! 😤

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’m not sure if it’s been covered but has it came out how specific Celtic and Aberdeen were, did they tell players not y to go out in groups etc. Were they told that they couldn’t go out drinking together etc. Football players young and old are in the main thick as pigshit, you have to tell them exactly what is required and even then you have Bolingoli going to Spain with a girl having been told not to. Did the SG expect the JRG to spell it out, to come up with specific guidelines for clubs to hand to players and for it to be explained to them in no uncertain terms what was required for football to be played. If they did then they’ve now realise how incompetent those that run the game in Scotland truly are. 

Lennon is quoted in the DR as saying all players were warned to stay in Glasgow - which seems/seemed a bit odd to me : where did Celtic think  the players were going to go ? And the season had already started anyway so why would they be going anywhere ? 

Dons said their players were told specifically NOT to go out after the Rangers game or at least McInness implied there was an expectation that the players should not have gone out. 

Motherwell boss said he was fine with players going to restaurants but not bars. 

I think Jason Leitch  played a good game : he made it abundantly clear the SG would not get drawn into football politics , they'd simply shut it down.

32 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not sure, a lot of clubs think everything is OK, the vote against a independent investigation confirmed that. 

The  clubs where happy to go along with a solution when it didn't effect them. 

Clubs never voted for the powers because they don't know whether any proposal  will be good or bad for them when /if the music's stops. 

They'd  rather vote accordingly at the time. 

Farce. Imo that is the biggest farce 

Ya reckon? I have a horrible feeling that the biggest farce is yet to come (given the SFA's & SPFL's lack of foresight thus far, nothing, but nothing, gives me much hope that Hearts will not be left paying even more of a price for the blatent rush to do anything and everything to further Celtic's ambitions). Clubs pitted against each other with mis-guided 'self interest' whilst discarding an opportunity to 'do no harm' and deal with the fundamental problems; all compounded by half-wit diddy-club chairmen (plus some imbecilic fans) mouthing off. Having said that, yes, you are quite correct ... "They'd rather vote accordingly at the time". Gawd help us!!! Mind you, if it all goes 'tits up' then there might, just might, be one or two of those clubs ruing the day that their Celtic placemen voted them into oblivion.

Karma an' aw that. 🤞

6 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Ya reckon? I have a horrible feeling that the biggest farce is yet to come (given the SFA's & SPFL's lack of foresight thus far, nothing, but nothing, gives me much hope that Hearts will not be left paying even more of a price for the blatent rush to do anything and everything to further Celtic's ambitions). Clubs pitted against each other with mis-guided 'self interest' whilst discarding an opportunity to 'do no harm' and deal with the fundamental problems; all compounded by half-wit diddy-club chairmen (plus some imbecilic fans) mouthing off. Having said that, yes, you are quite correct ... "They'd rather vote accordingly at the time". Gawd help us!!! Mind you, if it all goes 'tits up' then there might, just might, be one or two of those clubs ruing the day that their Celtic placemen voted them into oblivion.

Karma an' aw that. 🤞

I think the only thing that can possibly drive change is that some clubs fold. I actually am hoping for it.

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Top intellectual quote of the thread. 😄

One can but hope ... 

"Ancient accounts of Sulla's death indicate that he died from liver failure or a ruptured gastric ulcer (symptomised by a sudden haemorrhage from his mouth followed by a fever from which he never recovered) possibly caused by chronic alcohol abuse. Accounts were also written that he had an infestation of worms, caused by the ulcers, which led to his death."

For sure, that numptie has affected the health of MY liver!!! 😆

47 minutes ago, Wee Mikey said:

Karma an' aw that. 🤞

Every time I open this thread up I expect something else negative has been done to us, I just get the feeling that instead of providing proper governance in the time of a pandemic spfl/celtic are in the backroom scheming up the next move to hurt us, Karma is going to get these corrupt #### for sure!

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Wee Mikey said:

Karma an' aw that. 🤞

Yip, but all clubs are short sighted, have only self interest and Tbh are not what I would call professional. 

1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

I think the only thing that can possibly drive change is that some clubs fold. I actually am hoping for it.

Or Celtic kill the product as a commercial entity by winning the next 11 trophies like they have the last 11.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

Lennon is quoted in the DR as saying all players were warned to stay in Glasgow - which seems/seemed a bit odd to me : where did Celtic think  the players were going to go ? And the season had already started anyway so why would they be going anywhere ? 

Dons said their players were told specifically NOT to go out after the Rangers game or at least McInness implied there was an expectation that the players should not have gone out. 

Motherwell boss said he was fine with players going to restaurants but not bars. 

I think Jason Leitch  played a good game : he made it abundantly clear the SG would not get drawn into football politics , they'd simply shut it down.

Yeah the Glasgow bit is weird, I wouldn’t think a lot of the players actually live there. Could the Celtic players not got to the beach for a walk or out with their kids etc. I heard McInnes say that but I think he meant after getting beat off Rangers. I think both were covering their arses to be honest, not sure if the investigation into both clubs will unearth anything.
I think Goodwin said the same about restaurants. Where I don’t think the JRG has done it’s job is in that Sturgeon has said from the start that fans gathering anywhere pubs/houses/outside grounds risks the virus spreading. They’ve done nothing about the Hibs/Rangers/St Mirren and Motherwell fans outside grounds. 
She also said if a player is in public, like the 8 sheep, folk will naturally go up to them to talk or want pictures/autographs. I really think for the next few weeks players should really just train/play and go home, which is what Lennon said after Bolingoli.   

Edited by Pasquale for King

43 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah the Glasgow bit is weird, I wouldn’t think a lot of the players actually live there. Could the Celtic players not got to the beach for a walk or out with their kids etc. I heard McInnes say that but I think he meant after getting beat off Rangers. I think both were covering their arses to be honest, not sure if the investigation into both clubs will unearth anything.
I think Goodwin said the same about restaurants. Where I don’t think the JRG has done it’s job is in that Sturgeon has said from the start that fans gathering anywhere pubs/houses/outside grounds risks the virus spreading. They’ve done nothing about the Hibs/Rangers/St Mirren and Motherwell fans outside grounds. 
She also said if a player is in public, like the 8 sheep, folk will naturally go up to them to talk or want pictures/autographs. I really think for the next few weeks players should really just train/play and go home, which is what Lennon said after Bolingoli.   

That is a proven fact . I'm sure the SPFL/clubs attitude is "it's outside the ground so nothing to do with us". 

I agree - common sense tells you that. Why a player would risk his life/career by contracting Covid is beyond me. Not to mention the potential risk/damage to his team mates. 

Pasquale for King
43 minutes ago, NANOJAMBO said:

That is a proven fact . I'm sure the SPFL/clubs attitude is "it's outside the ground so nothing to do with us". 

I agree - common sense tells you that. Why a player would risk his life/career by contracting Covid is beyond me. Not to mention the potential risk/damage to his team mates. 

Absolutely to both, players are thick though. 

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I didn't quite catch on Sportsound but the feeling appeared to be for Aberdeen players was that going to restaurant was ok, it was the going to the pub afterwards that is folly.  Bolingoli on the other hand was letting Celtic down and putting Celtic and Killie players also at risk.

I thought there was also a Robinson accredited comment too about restaurants is ok for his players but avoid pubs

Jason Leitch had a call with every Premiership manager and captain to go over the basics (3 households, 8 folk indoors combination etc) and still this lot are looking for excuses not just back to something that everyone else was expected to know a few ago, but even now wanting some slack.

I've also seen some stuff on Twitter where the Fir Park club was absolutely rammed on Thursday and crowds outside Fir Park with flares snd so on.

Neither associated directly with the club but look how e.g Liverpool dealt with this when they won the title and fans congregated outside of their technical remit compared to the teflon nature of the clubs up here.

I'm still raw about how we have been dealt with but if I was in the SG and had a say, I'd shut the Premiership down for 2 weeks and ask the SPFL SFA to put every member of staff at the 12 clubs through a training programme (designed and paid for by the SPFL, but signed off by the SG) as well as what external community responsibilities they are going to do about fan conduct etc. 

Lone Striker

Agree with the comments here about the SPFL doing little or nothing to prepare  a script for how to react to more player  contraventions or local lockdowns or a full shutdown.     

Can what  happened in the  April vote  be considered  a reliable precedent for  future shutdowns ?    I doubt it very much - largely due to timing.

For a start, if a significant spike happens across Europe in early winter (Nov/Dec), governments will likely  stop all football for 2 or 3 months - so only about 15 Premiership matches played (about 10 in the Champ) .... surely they can't possibly declare league champions and promotion/relegation at that point ?   All they can do is wait to see when a restart becomes possible - and maybe curtail the remaining fixtures accordingly.       .Meanwhile all clubs have to tear up their business survival plan (which is based on limited but increasing number of fans attending the remaining fixtures) ... and try to come up with another one (based on even fewer fans, if any, attending even fewer remaining fixtures)

At that point, Doncaster's quote from 2011 becomes reality - "armageddon".     @SpellCzech 's  wish may well come true, which would be applauded by many of us.

1 hour ago, Lone Striker said:

Agree with the comments here about the SPFL doing little or nothing to prepare  a script for how to react to more player  contraventions or local lockdowns or a full shutdown.     

Can what  happened in the  April vote  be considered  a reliable precedent for  future shutdowns ?    I doubt it very much - largely due to timing.

For a start, if a significant spike happens across Europe in early winter (Nov/Dec), governments will likely  stop all football for 2 or 3 months - so only about 15 Premiership matches played (about 10 in the Champ) .... surely they can't possibly declare league champions and promotion/relegation at that point ?   All they can do is wait to see when a restart becomes possible - and maybe curtail the remaining fixtures accordingly.       .Meanwhile all clubs have to tear up their business survival plan (which is based on limited but increasing number of fans attending the remaining fixtures) ... and try to come up with another one (based on even fewer fans, if any, attending even fewer remaining fixtures)

At that point, Doncaster's quote from 2011 becomes reality - "armageddon".     @SpellCzech 's  wish may well come true, which would be applauded by many of us.

That all depends on who is in these positions!

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

I didn't quite catch on Sportsound but the feeling appeared to be for Aberdeen players was that going to restaurant was ok, it was the going to the pub afterwards that is folly.  Bolingoli on the other hand was letting Celtic down and putting Celtic and Killie players also at risk.

I thought there was also a Robinson accredited comment too about restaurants is ok for his players but avoid pubs

Jason Leitch had a call with every Premiership manager and captain to go over the basics (3 households, 8 folk indoors combination etc) and still this lot are looking for excuses not just back to something that everyone else was expected to know a few ago, but even now wanting some slack.

I've also seen some stuff on Twitter where the Fir Park club was absolutely rammed on Thursday and crowds outside Fir Park with flares snd so on.

Neither associated directly with the club but look how e.g Liverpool dealt with this when they won the title and fans congregated outside of their technical remit compared to the teflon nature of the clubs up here.

I'm still raw about how we have been dealt with but if I was in the SG and had a say, I'd shut the Premiership down for 2 weeks and ask the SPFL SFA to put every member of staff at the 12 clubs through a training programme (designed and paid for by the SPFL, but signed off by the SG) as well as what external community responsibilities they are going to do about fan conduct etc. 

Absolutely, again I’m not sure if it’s been defined if clubs are responsible for fans around the stadium. If we congregate on Foundation plaza for example. The Motherwell fans were on the walkway into the away end so I thinks that Motherwell property.
It wasn’t ok though for 8 guys from 8 different households to go to a restaurant together and they should’ve been told when the booked or asked when they arrived. 
Can clubs be punished for players behaviour off duty so to speak?

The JRG has had months to sort all this out and put it in black and white for clubs to adhere too. Typical ill prepared shambles from Doncaster and co. I really would laugh if the top league was suspended and the rest left to play at some point. 

18 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Good 

we don’t want fans sitting too close to each other 

Classic. If your whole account has been a shaggy dog story building up to that I salute you. Comedy gold. 

14 hours ago, blairdin said:

If the NHS test is positive, how can there be no threat to the game? Surely contact tracing and self isolation for the teammates? 

Apparently NHS test was “negative” but player sent home to self isolate for 10 days!!!    WTF massive cover up to stop the SG giving the spl the red card, if the first team player was negative he would be playing or in the squad.

Also heard/ read somewhere that hibs didn’t cancel training yesterday and all first team squad were in training, totally against protocol. Cover up of the highest order

So Hibs play by the rules and one of their players who tested negative sits out of the game. Meanwhile Aberdeen are able to field players who should be suspended due to breaking the rules. The SFA/SPFL are not fit for purpose 

19 minutes ago, Rods said:

So Hibs play by the rules and one of their players who tested negative sits out of the game. Meanwhile Aberdeen are able to field players who should be suspended due to breaking the rules. The SFA/SPFL are not fit for purpose 

It's hilarious, I love it when one of them gets screwed over, you reap what you sew 😁

24 minutes ago, Boof said:

Can't recall if Ferguson was one of the COVID-8?

nope he wasnt

Edited by milky_26

11 hours ago, Rods said:

I don't know about you, but my head is simultaneously both exploding and imploding trying to comprehend what on earth is going on. There seems to be no logic being employed.

Perhaps it's time to re-visit Donkey Doncaster's Covid-19 Lockdown Anthem ...

It maybe total ignorance on my part but can anyone remember any EPL sides having players test “false positive”? We have had 7 St Mirren players and now Goigic (sp) at Hibs. Something pretty strange that one of hibs main guys can test positive and then instantly negative and their game not be effected in anyway, as in it got the go ahead to go ahead. 

Pasquale for King
19 hours ago, five wan said:

Apparently NHS test was “negative” but player sent home to self isolate for 10 days!!!    WTF massive cover up to stop the SG giving the spl the red card, if the first team player was negative he would be playing or in the squad.

Also heard/ read somewhere that hibs didn’t cancel training yesterday and all first team squad were in training, totally against protocol. Cover up of the highest order

Ross said they had to postpone training on Saturday, and slated the authorities for not having the right protocols in place for this occurrence as the direly must have envisioned this happening. It being live on Sky obviously sent them into a panic and with postponing another Aberdeen game. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, busby1985 said:

It maybe total ignorance on my part but can anyone remember any EPL sides having players test “false positive”? We have had 7 St Mirren players and now Goigic (sp) at Hibs. Something pretty strange that one of hibs main guys can test positive and then instantly negative and their game not be effected in anyway, as in it got the go ahead to go ahead. 

Yeah I think Norwich, Watford Chelsea have had players do that. I suppose the other players tested negative, the game probably should’ve been postponed but with it being live and the tight schedule they played. If both teams now have an outbreak that is football shut down for the foreseeable future surely?

Hagar the Horrible

Richard Cheyne, Assistant Manager, Huntly FC

Breaches rule 203 for swearing at the match officials, the result of which is a 5 game ban immediate effect!  No referee was hurt apart from a robust exchange of views

Hearts and Partick Thistle   fined £2500 by paid SFA arbitrators for going to court to protect our very existence. The Financial implications of this will cost both clubs millions.

Boli gets a 5 game ban, which there is no complaint from Celtic as he is Colin Nish anyway, and they could get him off the wage bill.

Aberdeen players nearly bring down the whole of Scottish football, could affect the health of greater Aberdeenshire, potentially either directly or by the butterfly effect cause people to DIE!  Still a 2 game suspended sentence is about right according to Richard Gordon

Actual Result:  Government issues a yellow card.  Hearts have to stop training. Aberdeen have 6 more points than they should.  If other players cause the same fiasco, then they will get a 2 game suspended sentence, and regardless of which club causes the breach, the whole of Scottish Football will be halted apart from the top flight, just to protect the blessed TV deal. 

To say the SPFL/SFA/JRG don’t have a clue what they are doing, is a bit like Mrs Lincoln heading back to the theatre the next night to see how the play ended!

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Ross said they had to postpone training on Saturday, and slated the authorities for not having the right protocols in place for this occurrence as the direly must have envisioned this happening. It being live on Sky obviously sent them into a panic and with postponing another Aberdeen game. 

So what's been the role of the Joint Response Group and their working groups?

Surely they had everything in place. All eventualities. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

So what's been the role of the Joint Response Group and their working groups?

Surely they had everything in place. All eventualities. 

Do you do stand up?