• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Pasquale for King

• Mikey1874

• Nookie Bear

Guest ToqueJambo
21 minutes ago, Biko said:

So Hearts, Partick and Stranraer are still the only SPFL teams to have been punished as a result of Covid.

Punished without even having broken any rules. Just had the misfortune to be bottom of the leagues when it hit. Could have been any other team any other year or even any other month.

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Precedent set. 

:lol:

They will re-evaluate their methods soon as it's Hearts on the end of something.

9 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Disgrace. Saving severe sanctions for Robbie Neilson criticising a referee. 

Aint that the truth.  Was he not warned about training against red card scenarios.  Or is that what you meant :)  

13 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

The vermin are raging over this as Aberdeen will have some of those players available for Sunday.

That gives some solace at least.   

Pasquale for King
6 minutes ago, ritchies75 said:

BREAKING: Celtic defender Boli Bolingoli has been handed a 5 match ban by the Scottish FA for breaching coronavirus protocols by failing to quarantine after a trip to Spain. 2 of those matches are suspended pending potential future charges.

They know he’s not going to play for them again and will have served it by the time they get shot of him. 

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

Aint that the truth.  Was he not warned about training against red card scenarios.  Or is that what you meant :)  

Wasn’t what I meant but not surprised if true. Aberdeen platers act in a completely unprofessional way and get **** all in punishment. Hearts speak out about injustice and the compliance officer looks out the bullwhip and thumbscrews. 

John Findlay
16 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

The vermin are raging over this as Aberdeen will have some of those players available for Sunday.

I thought they were the new worldbeaters and not afraid to play anyone?

Pasquale for King
27 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Well, i for ine wouldnt risk an sfa sanction for 24 hrs with her. Wife would go mental, loves a jug of Sangria

He’s enjoyed his ahem break and now will get a move away from Lennon and his tantrums. 

Pasquale for King
Just now, jonnothejambo said:

If I cared, I would want Aberdeen to give them the mutton dagger...

With one the 8 scoring the winner 😆

Aberdeen first team players get no punishment, someone Sellick are trying to punt gets a five game ban. Unsurprisingly spineless and laughable. Hope all eight of the Aberdeen players score against H1B5. 

TyphoonJambo
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

He’s enjoyed his ahem break and now will get a move away from Lennon and his tantrums. 

Win, win i say. Id rather wake up next to her crooked crack every day of the week. 

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, TypoonJambo said:

Win, win i say. Id rather wake up next to her crooked crack every day of the week. 

Hahaha yeah no comparison really 😆

41 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

And yet Boliboli will likely never play for the sick again!

No suprise there.......only club punished is Hearts. Corrupt, shambles. No wonder sponsors wouldnt want their name associated with Scottish football.

1 hour ago, vegas-voss said:

So pretty much got off with it

An utter joke!

So they jeapordise their own, their families and their team-mates health, not to mention breaching all the agreements on which football was allowed to restart, and get off with it.

Meanwhile, Hearts comply with everything,  and get told to stop training anyway.  

An utter disgrace.  The sooner Scottish football dies the better. I'll dance on it's grave. 

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm surprised the best footballing side in the feckin Milky Way are concerned. 

Baldy Boyle is on a par with Messi don't you know and Hack Dross is the next Pep.

Feckin cockwombles.

That's not how you spell Pope.

Guest ToqueJambo

Boli Bolingoli cost Celtic £3m 😆😁 The cost of all of our duds over the last 5 years put together still wouldn't get close to his fee and wages.

When are Celtic going to start getting stick for their signing policy? Won't pay decent fees for good Scottish players like Robertson, McGinn and Hickey, but happy to fork out £2-4m on several no-hopers from abroad every single season.

Hibs fans should be absolutely livid about this.  Instead, they’re on Twitter obsessing over Budge changing our wage structure.  

SectionDJambo
40 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Boli Bolingoli cost Celtic £3m 😆😁 The cost of all of our duds over the last 5 years put together still wouldn't get close to his fee and wages.

When are Celtic going to start getting stick for their signing policy? Won't pay decent fees for good Scottish players like Robertson, McGinn and Hickey, but happy to fork out £2-4m on several no-hopers from abroad every single season.

They’ve got the Scottish sports media in their back pocket. 
Too afraid, and too much to lose, if they criticise the establishment club. No better than organised crime syndicates.
However, it’s also the reason that their achievements go no higher than cheap titles in a corrupt league.

jamboinglasgow

Its pretty clear that the only reason the Aberdeen players didn't get the same as Boli is because it would mean 8 Aberdeen players would be suspended at the same time.

17 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Its pretty clear that the only reason the Aberdeen players didn't get the same as Boli is because it would mean 8 Aberdeen players would be suspended at the same time.

Is that right honestly you sure.😂

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

With one the 8 scoring the winner 😆

You watch, the Covid 8 players who play on Sunday will win the sheep the match and the Vermin will be going absolutely mental come Sunday night and throughout next week. They'll be starting threads up about how they shouldn't have played etc.

1 hour ago, gashauskis9 said:

Hibs fans should be absolutely livid about this.  Instead, they’re on Twitter obsessing over Budge changing our wage structure.  

Just wait until one of the Aberdeen miscreants scores the winner against them at the weekend 😂

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

You watch, the Covid 8 players who play on Sunday will win the sheep the match and the Vermin will be going absolutely mental come Sunday night and throughout next week. They'll be starting threads up about how they shouldn't have played etc.

As Ewen Murray said they will be on to The Hague demanding CLARIFICATION 😂🤣😆

36 minutes ago, Gorillajam said:

Here's hoping 🤞

They'll have the crayons at the ready. 

Doctor FinnBarr
1 hour ago, Eno said:

Here's hoping 🤞

They'll have the crayons at the ready. 

Only the one's they haven't already been munching.

I reckon the Compliance Officer should be presented with the charges but not told who they are against. Watch the squeaky bottoms after giving out punishment, then revealing who it’s for..!! Could be pretty good entertainment.

12 hours ago, Gorillajam said:

Every cloud.

8 hours ago, luckydug said:

Just wait until one of the Aberdeen miscreants scores the winner against them at the weekend 😂

Nah, they’ll be too busy trying to find a stream to watch us training.  

Kev Kyle saying that he has heard that lower league clubs don’t need to test on there return unless they are playing a premier league club in the cup? 

9 hours ago, Natural Orders said:

Will football fans be able to sit that far apart though 

If I was anywhere near you I’d make sure I increase the distance!! Couldn’t be arsed with your constant questions.

Jambo 4 Ever
Just now, 1874robbo said:

If I was anywhere near you I’d make sure I increase the distance!! Couldn’t be arsed with your constant questions.

Good 

we don’t want fans sitting too close to each other 

1 hour ago, Natural Orders said:

Good 

we don’t want fans sitting too close to each other 

You’ll need your long lens with you. 

2 hours ago, 1874robbo said:

😂