• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's no easy games away from home in this league, still think Aberdeen will come good over the piece of the season but we have to capitalise as much as possible on them faltering.

2 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

Hawd the bus......

Apparently  "by the letter of the law it was probably a booking"

Hahahaha so its nae a booking but by the letter of the law it was. McLean is such a walloper

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Glass will be cracking up after that and his confidence will be shattered after failing to stem the tide. 

He's always has a chip on his shoulder being a Hibs runt. 

Probably get smashed after another defeat.

I'm here all week...

Those glass puns are so transparent 

3 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Glass will be cracking up after that and his confidence will be shattered after failing to stem the tide. 

I'm here all week...

Aberdeen need to phone Autoglass!!

Ref in this WSL game is worse than Collum , Chelsea players arm right above her head , brings the ball down with it and controls it , ref is about 5yards away and doesnt give a foul. Poor Man U 🤣

Салатные палочки
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

He must be laughing his cock off.

If he hasn't burnt it off on the sunbeds already. 

LarrysRightFoot

FWIW I think St Mirren are a decent side and it was a very good result getting a win away to them. 

On the other hand its been clear Aberdeen are in transition having been on a bit of a slide and the draw at home to them was a very poor result IMO. 

2 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

FWIW I think St Mirren are a decent side and it was a very good result getting a win away to them. 

On the other hand its been clear Aberdeen are in transition having been on a bit of a slide and the draw at home to them was a very poor result IMO. 

Hearts were in transition too finding their feet and have improved since that game. That was a dreadful game. I haven't seen Aberdeen since but I was more critical of Aberdeen that day for being negative and slow. 

We might see more analysis of their problems now. 

Edited by Mikey1874

8 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

There's no easy games away from home in this league, still think Aberdeen will come good over the piece of the season but we have to capitalise as much as possible on them faltering.

I tend to agree, but they have a pretty brutal October. Celtic(H),  Dundee(A), Hibs(H), Rangers(A), Hearts(H)

Currently on 8 points after 7 games. If they are around the 12point mark at the end of October after 12games, then Glass will be under real pressure.

LarrysRightFoot
1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hearts were in transition too finding their feet and have improved since that game. That was a dreadful game. I haven't seen Aberdeen since but I was more critical of Aberdeen that day for being negative and slow. 

We might see more analysis of their problems now. 

I agree we weren’t quite up to speed. Similar to how we probably got Celtic and St Mirren at good times. However, the Aberdeen result is really annoying me. 

August Landmesser
1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

That draw felt like a decent result at the time, especially considering our sub-par performance for most of the game, Aberdeen's decent start in European games and the fact our team were still getting to know each other.

It's looking less impressive by the week as the Sheep Shaggers are clearly guff. However, it didn't harm us, as other teams have also dropped points.

On the other hand, our win at St Midden is looking better every week, Hibs could only draw at home with them, Aberdeen lost there. 

Next week v Murderwell is huge.

1 minute ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I agree we weren’t quite up to speed. Similar to how we probably got Celtic and St Mirren at good times. However, the Aberdeen result is really annoying me. 

Make it better by winning at Pittodrie 

1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

I tend to agree, but they have a pretty brutal October. Celtic(H),  Dundee(A), Hibs(H), Rangers(A), Hearts(H)

Currently on 8 points after 7 games. If they are around the 12point mark at the end of October after 12games, then Glass will be under real pressure.

But, but, Broony has a winning mentality that he's taken to Pittawdrie .......

18 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm here all week...

He sounds like broken glass

2 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

But, but, Broony has a winning mentality that he's taken to Pittawdrie .......

Richard Gordon and Willie Miller were proper upset 😢 

I used to not mind the sheep too much, healthy rivalry you could say. Now they have brown I honestly ****ing hate them. Will be interesting to see them play septic. Ref won't know who to side with.

LarrysRightFoot
3 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

That draw felt like a decent result at the time, especially considering our sub-par performance for most of the game, Aberdeen's decent start in European games and the fact our team were still getting to know each other.

It's looking less impressive by the week as the Sheep Shaggers are clearly guff. However, it didn't harm us, as other teams have also dropped points.

On the other hand, our win at St Midden is looking better every week, Hibs could only draw at home with them, Aberdeen lost there. 

Next week v Murderwell is huge.

Said on another thread I fancy there will be goals next week. Motherwell tend to score and look decent going forward Watt (when his head is right) is a talented player and Dutch seems to get good write ups. 

However, the concede for fun and if we play with intensity (which Beni and Devlin should ensure) I think we will get a few. 

23 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I'm here all week...

So more pane for us all to suffer😄

Edited by John Findlay

To be fair to Glass he accepted the second yellow was correct. Pretty rare to hear a manager accepting a decision against them with good grace. Compare that to Goodwin who even in saying the red was right, felt the need to go on about all the decisons he thinks have gone against them this season. Apparently they'd be 4th if it wasn't for the refs.

1 minute ago, Harry Potter said:

the table does not lie.

It does if Hibs are bottom six

::troll::

Edited by Horatio Caine

1 hour ago, DS98 said:

Sorry to be the one to break the news  mate but the team formally known as Rangers died. There is no Rangers. There is no Old Firm. Their fans walked away, they’re gone, 6 feet under, ceased to exist. Broon breed. 

They were bought by Sevco Scotland Ltd who changed their name to THE Rangers. Sevco is their real name. 

This

The sheep losing today is a real shame....for them, like others have said, i just don't know what their fans are complaining about? back where they belong imo

8 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Hibs love fest getting going on Sportsound

St Johnstone having won last 4 games and unbeaten in last 7 games at Easter Road 

Wheres the lad yesterday that told us Tynie had thousands upon thousands of empty seats and we shouldn’t laugh at the Hobos attendances. The one who said he was at Tynie but couldn’t send a pic as he has the same phone as Lieson….

743FE735-53D8-4F15-BF86-B525EF5B6728.jpeg

Clark Griswold
18 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

As sure as water is wet. They are desperate for hibs to do well for some reason 

23 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

It's embarassing. If you were a Saints fan tuning in you might as well turn off, your team is barely getting a mention today. John Hughes is their man at the game and he just referred to Sir David Gray. Cringe.

Watching the game at the state of the art wonderful stadium that is Easter Road with its big screens.  Hoping for a performance from StJ - taking at least a point and hopefully two!

21 minutes ago, gregzy2k7 said:

The sheep losing today is a real shame....for them, like others have said, i just don't know what their fans are complaining about? back where they belong imo

A great laugh, unfortunately Glass’s days are numbered and Alex Neil is a nap to be Dons manager before Christmas, he has the ability to stop there decline.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Probably the most pointless and obvious post ever made on here but it would be useful and just peachy to see Hibs pegged back a bit today. 😄

LarrysRightFoot
12 minutes ago, Saint Jambo said:

It's embarassing. If you were a Saints fan tuning in you might as well turn off, your team is barely getting a mention today. John Hughes is their man at the game and he just referred to Sir David Gray. Cringe.

I think Hughes is quite a fair pundit tbf. 

5 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Probably the most pointless and obvious post ever made on here but it would be useful and just peachy to see Hibs pegged back a bit today. 😄

After today, their next 4 fixtures are Rangers (a), Dundee Utd (h), Aberdeen (a), Celtic (h). If they drop points today, it would be 1 win in 5 in the league, wich would set them up really nicely for a stick run to finish the first round of fixtures. Fingers crossed.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
53 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

That pitch invasion at Livingston is even more laughable...if that's possible!

Had forgotten about that. Clearly they knew this was the highlight of their season  :rofl:

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
2 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I've tried for over 20 years to dislike John Hughes. Can't do it. Given up. He seems a good bloke. 

6 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

One of a few on the BBC who are fine until they come to talking about their own teams at which point they are allowed to turn into fanzine pundits. Similar with using Willie Miller to commentate on Aberdeen or Bonnar to commentate on Celtic. It's pretty pointless because they are so biased.