• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

2 bookings that can't be appealed

Be interesting to see whats said by Davidson 

2 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

Embarrassing for me. Delete my post. Delete kickback. 

Hobo clearly 😏

They've got a tough run of games coming up.

They won't get their pens v the Glasgow pair,more than likely boyle would finally get booked for his antics 

Just now, iantjambo said:

Really hope Saints grab a late leveller. Unlikely though 

This.

Sounds like it would be some justice for them if it happened. 

1 minute ago, Tennant's 6's said:

They've got a tough run of games coming up.

They won't get their pens v the Glasgow pair,more than likely boyle would finally get booked for his antics 

They’ll probably fancy their chances against Celtic. Not so much Rangers though.

Just now, iantjambo said:

They’ll probably fancy their chances against Celtic. Not so much Rangers though.

I'd fancy my chances in a biannual season friendly too

Guest ToqueJambo

You don't put in a consistent challenge for the top 3 or 4 when so many of your wins come from pens, and dodgy ones at that.

Backs up my view that we are brilliant and Hibs are shite. Every one of our pens has been a stonewaller. The test for Hibs will be their next four Aberdeen (due a result) , D Utd going well, Rangers and Celtic . 

3 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

You don't put in a consistent challenge for the top 3 or 4 when so many of your wins come from pens, and dodgy ones at that.

Backs up my view that we are brilliant and Hibs are shite. Every one of our pens has been a stonewaller. The test for Hibs will be their next four Aberdeen (due a result) , D Utd going well, Rangers and Celtic . 

Exactly. The only team Hibs have played so far is us. A really tough few weeks coming up for them.  

Edited by hearts00

See that fat useless prick Beaton. I cannot stand that ****! Not even going to go into his horrific decisions he’s made to hand Hibs the points today but there was a minimum of 5 mins at the end there. A Hibs player got booked for time wasting and then they took a minute to take a corner. That fat twat blows for full time at 20 seconds early when StJ on the attack. Boils ma Piss that. 

Absolute Scenes

See the halfwits on here rimming Hibs at everything they do, need to have a serious word. They are very average. 3 wins this season resting on dodgy pens. We are a far better side than them.

Just now, DS98 said:

See that fat useless prick Beaton. I cannot stand that ****! Not even going to go into his horrific decisions he’s made to hand Hibs the points today but there was a minimum of 5 mins at the end there. A Hibs player got booked for time wasting and then they took a minute to take a corner. That fat twat blows for full time at 20 seconds early when StJ on the attack. Boils ma Piss that. 

Good honest useless, clueless, waste o space scottish ref, employed by clowns.

4 minutes ago, Jonkel Hoon said:

What a chance DU had at the end to win it

Yup was watching this game. They could’ve snatched it at the death.  We’ve nothing to fear through there if we go with self belief 

Edited by SMJ_1874

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

13,263 at Easter Road 🤣🤣🤣

**** off 🤣🤣 did ya see the pics i posted? Did they all come in after 10mins 

2 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Dodgy penalties, favourable red cards....title shot is on

Petries Tash will be rimming Beaton after that performance

4 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

Thankfully the only place on the planet where even Hibs won’t get dodgy decisions in their favour is Ibrox. Without the ref in their pocket next week I can see them taking a doing. 

Also imagine not taking money for Nisbet last year 😂. He’s absolutely atrocious 😂

Edited by DS98

3 minutes ago, VALDOS' said:

They're due some hidings.

They're okay,but scottish football standards, but we're a way better side abd we look like we're improving and will no dount already have targets lined of for January.

manaliveits105

BBC have hubz moving above us into second place with the same goal difference as us - alphabetically it should be us 

am I missing something 

Guest ToqueJambo

If by some miracle Hibs say near the top after their next 4 games and Celtic and Rangers continue looking so unconvincing this could be a very interesting season. I'd expect D Utd to drop away and Aberdeen look to have done what we did in 16/17 - replace a very solid manager with an inexperienced punt.

Just now, manaliveits105 said:

BBC have hubz moving above us into second place with the same goal difference as us - alphabetically it should be us 

am I missing something 

Think they’ve scored 1 more goal. Against mainly shite I might add

1 minute ago, manaliveits105 said:

am I missing something 

Guessing they have scored more

am I missing something 

Yeah we arent Hibs

am I missing something 

Goals scored. 

am I missing something 

Goals scored 13 to 12

7 minutes ago, sadj said:

**** off 🤣🤣 did ya see the pics i posted? Did they all come in after 10mins 

must have counted all the tickets they no doubt gave away to kids who have not turned up