Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

That's two results that are welcome but unexpected. 

Bonus for us today with those results.

Well done both Livingston and Motherwell.

Just now, Homme said:

A gentle reminder needed that no game is a walkover.

Correct, but there are many on here who think otherwise.

Just now, Homme said:

A gentle reminder needed that no game is a walkover.

indeed.  It’s a fascinating division which shows how difficult games are (despite what some may think).  Bonus is Livingston playing midweek as well before we play them 

Just now, Morgan said:

These results are why Hearts should be tucking away crap like Ross County.

Celtic and Sevco tucking away crap like Livingston and Motherwell?

8 minutes ago, Jambo92 said:

I was one of them who thought they would be struggling based off what I seen in that game, defensively they looked shocking but have turned it around.  Long long way to go, don't think the table will take shape until post Xmas.

Got a few decent players, boy Woolery is really fast, Tony Watt seems to be enjoying his football. 

C. Slatery gives them something in the centre of the park. 

Then van Veen not the worst side tbh. 

This is going to sound daft but i think Aberdeen and Celtic will hit a bit of form i hope not, but they generally aren't playing bad football, just needs to click been unlucky quite a few times, I really hope they continue how they are but. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Celtic and Sevco tucking away crap like Livingston and Motherwell?

You know what I meant, John.

Some fine results today. At the same time it makes our draw yesterday more frustrating but it also keeps it in perspective showing that there are no easy games in this league. This keeps thing tight at the top and makes things very interesting. Let’s keep our decent form going and see what happens. Great seeing Dundee where they belong as well! 

2 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Hearts and Hibs results yesterday show that Rangers and Celtic should be tucking away crap like Motherwell and Livingston.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Now now Morgan you can't say that, because if other teams can't do it, then why will Hearts 🙄 who gives a feck what other teams do, care about ourselves that's how teams win trophies / cups. 

You know what I meant, John.

I knew what you meant fine well, just think you are wrong in what you said.

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Now now Morgan you can't say that, because if other teams can't do it, then why will Hearts 🙄 who gives a feck what other teams do, care about ourselves that's how teams win trophies / cups. 

I meant we should be beating the wee teams, and then hoping that results like today happen.  👍

Your prerogative, John.  👍

He's not because anytime Hearts take too the pitch we shouldn't care / worry about other teams results, leave that to the fans and relevant people, do our talking on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I meant we should be beating the wee teams, and then hoping that results like today happen.  👍

Over a season perhaps but in any game 'wee' teams can bite you on the arse. As this weekend has demonstrated

I know full well what you meant, I'm backing you up hence the sarcasm 🤔

We seem to care about how other teams play and results when ultimately we shouldn’t give a feck, as long as Hearts win that's all that matters. 

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I know full well what you meant, I'm backing you up hence the sarcasm 🤔

We seem to care about how other teams play and results when ultimately we shouldn’t give a feck, as long as Hearts win that's all that matters. 

Ok, got you, Bongo.  :thumbsup:

Feels again a missed opportunity just shows how well the recruitment side of things has been this season, Joe Savage has given us a team that can match anyone on the park. 

Over to you now Bob 👍

2 minutes ago, thegreatsd said:

Some fine results today. At the same time it makes our draw yesterday more frustrating but it also keeps it in perspective showing that there are no easy games in this league. This keeps thing tight at the top and makes things very interesting. Let’s keep our decent form going and see what happens. Great seeing Dundee where they belong as well! 

Absolutely. There are no easy games, as evidenced today. If results were solely based on budgets, we would never beat the OF. No one would. 

Yesterday was incredibly frustrating as we created enough clear cut chances to win 3 games. The good thing is we are playing much better (appreciate the bar has been pretty low) and creating loads of chances. But, we need to start putting them away and if that happened yesterday, the 2 sloppy goals we conceded wouldn’t have even mattered. 

A tweak here and there and we could fully realise the potential of this team. 

It’s been a good start. Could have been great. But we are moving in the right direction.

14 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Ange ball lol. 30 million spent this summer. We should keep an eye on Martindale. Heard we looked at him before. 

I’m not having that. That’s a pork pie isn’t it?

Would you mind saying when you heard this, who told you and who exactly was ‘looking’ at him?

Cheers 

Салатные палочки

I'm glad Livi won for the obvious reasons but also, their guard might be down next week. They have that first win out the way and we know how generous we can be. 

2 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm glad Livi won for the obvious reasons but also, their guard might be down next week. They have that first win out the way and we know how generous we can be. 

I think it’s more the case that we might have viewed this as one of our easier fixtures so far this season. Thankfully there’s no chance of that now.

Malinga the Swinga
21 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Ange ball lol. 30 million spent this summer. We should keep an eye on Martindale. Heard we looked at him before. 

The only reason to keep an eye Martindale is to make sure he's not selling drugs again.

Awful manager who's barely won a game since last Christmas.

He has no place on professional sport having done his best to destroy people's lives selling his poison.

Brown Stuff 74
7 minutes ago, DS98 said:

I’m not having that. That’s a pork pie isn’t it?

Would you mind saying when you heard this, who told you and who exactly was ‘looking’ at him?

Cheers 

Heard from a player at the club. You can make your own mind up. Would you take him? 

7 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

What’s clear is it will be a hard game next week.  They are no push overs clearly

If Hearts approach the game in the correct manner we will be too much for them, take that to the bank. 

Very winnable game. 

Match there intensity and battle, and I'm confident we beat them even at there own game. 

If it comes down to footballing ability there should be only one winner. 

3 minutes ago, Brown Stuff 74 said:

Heard from a player at the club. You can make your own mind up. Would you take him? 

A manager that plays ugly football and hardly ever wins? 

We’d be mad to turn that down.  

Today has certainly put a point in Dingwall into perspective.

Would love another crazy 1985/86 season. 

If so, at least we've started well this time.

I'll never give up the dream.

Never.

Bazzas right boot
22 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Got a few decent players, boy Woolery is really fast, Tony Watt seems to be enjoying his football. 

C. Slatery gives them something in the centre of the park. 

Then van Veen not the worst side tbh. 

This is going to sound daft but i think Aberdeen and Celtic will hit a bit of form i hope not, but they generally aren't playing bad football, just needs to click been unlucky quite a few times, I really hope they continue how they are but. 

Celtic have a problem if they don't start fast. 

Thier style is almost like the blitzkrieg in ww2, hit them hard and fast. 

When it works, it works well but if they don't score and the game gets bogged down then they run out of steam. 

They have a problem, but as you say will probably hit a bit of form and rattle of 7/8 wins in a row. 

Rangers seem worse with crowds back!

If we can win our two home games we'll be dong well.

Aberdeen, rangers and Hibs all dropped home points this weekend. 

Despite folk calling the lesser teams shite and writing them off, every game is tough. 

Guest ToqueJambo

All the teams likely to occupy the top 4 spots, plus Hibs, drop points on the same day. Could be an interesting season. We just need to keep in amongst them.

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Today has certainly put a point in Dingwall into perspective.

Would love another crazy 1985/86 season. 

If so, at least we've started well this time.

I'll never give up the dream.

Never.

👍

Guest ToqueJambo
1 minute ago, Smith's right boot said:

Celtic have a problem if they don't start fast. 

Thier style is almost like the blitzkrieg in ww2, hit them hard and fast. 

When it works, it works well but if they don't score and the game gets bogged down then they run out of steam. 

They have a problem, but as you say will probably hit a bit of form and rattle of 7/8 wins in a row. 

Rangers seem worse with crowds back!

If we can win our two home games we'll be dong well.

Aberdeen, rangers and Hibs all dropped home points this weekend. 

Despite folk calling the lesser teams shite and writing them off, every game is tough. 

Did Rangers even sign anyone for this season? I can't think of anyone. This summer was the time to strengthen. They must have some money issues.