Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 29/08/2021 at 21:00, kingantti1874 said:

no it’s not. Massive ticket reduction £4 for u12’s. £18 for adults, aberDNA (whatever that is ) 2 free tickets for u12 and my sheepie mate told me 1000 free tickets for the NHS. 

AberDNA is a wee bit like their version of FoH but instead of owning the club they offer incentives to members like free replica kits if you sign up for 12 months. A lot less money involved as well, much as you’d expect from aberdonians. 

it also offers free tickets to junior members. 

edit. Didn’t realise your post was from 29/8 or wouldn’t have relied. Thought it was today’s discussion. 

Edited by GinRummy

Good patient play by St Johnstone for the goal.    Lucky bounce, knockdown, well taken finish.    McLaughlin could've done better though., was savable. 

Tavernier moaning about having to place the ball correctly at the corner.    They are rattled and under pressure to win.    They know Celtic will win today. 

1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see the farmers have given the stickies the usual 2 stands and could fit their home support in the back of a Renault scenic. 

They have even more than that, Rangers fans in the stand where the camera is. Embarrassing.

Fozzyonthefence
4 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Tavernier moaning about having to place the ball correctly at the corner.    They are rattled and under pressure to win.    They know Celtic will win today. 

They look like they’re back to being shite again this season. 

10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I see the farmers have given the stickies the usual 2 stands and could fit their home support in the back of a Renault scenic. 

Not sure it's quite as much as Livi giving Celtic 7,400 tickets for their upcoming game however. 😁😐

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Not sure it's quite as much as Livi giving Celtic 7,400 tickets for their upcoming game however. 😁😐

Scottish Football.

Chock full of utterly pointless diddy clubs. 

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What an embarrassment that home support is. 

In reality it's the erse cheeks that contribute towards their players big time. 

Like we used to do.....

especially after last season being i think their best ever. if being double cup winners does not get fans there then nothing will

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What an embarrassment that home support is. 

In reality it's the erse cheeks that contribute towards their players big time. 

Like we used to do.....

❤️🇱🇻❤️

That Craig and Crawford are well suited to St Johnstone both dirty bassas, did St Johnstone even try to play football today, or did they sit in and shit the bed as usual embarrassing. 

Crawford as a replacement for Alistair Mccann, jesus christ 😂😂 fair play for us turning him down because he's shit. 

Niggly we c**** genuinely must be the ugliest midfield pairing I've ever seen 😂😂 Hamilton and Hibs tramps. 

Thought O'Halloran had a really good game and Mccart too. 

Rangers had a lot of the ball but like us struggle to create anything. 

Rangers were poor today but did try and play, St Johnstone shitting the bed against them, when they have played against Galatasaray this season 🤔

Mind boggling. 

Forever Hearts
17 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Thought O'Halloran had a really good game and Mccart too. 

Rangers had a lot of the ball but like us struggle to create anything. 

Rangers were poor today but did try and play, St Johnstone shitting the bed against them, when they have played against Galatasaray this season 🤔

Mind boggling. 

Shit the bed? They got done by a penalty and an outstanding strike from a team with x20 their budget. 

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

Shit the bed? They got done by a penalty and an outstanding strike from a team with x20 their budget. 

They sat in and soaked up pressure, they are playing at home, deserved to get beat. 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

They sat in and soaked up pressure, they are playing at home, deserved to get beat. 

Aye, they should've opened up and got pumped 6-1.🙄

1 minute ago, Forever Hearts said:

Played with pride and attempt to win a game yeah 🤔

If you enjoy teams allowing Rangers to have 80% of possession to then go 1-0 up and then find themselves in a losing position then fair play, never do i want to see hearts play like that, and if they do then I'll call it out 👍

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Dunfermline losing again. Peter Grant doing a sterling job.

Yasssss get in whoever is playing them… I like East End Park , its a nice wee ground to play at too but them n Raith can go **** themselves nowadays

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

A sign of things to come and its with a crowd of sround 4000 in Paisley

Why is it taking so long to get in?

2 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

A sign of things to come and its with a crowd of sround 4000 in Paisley

Why is there a delay or is that normal there? Iv only ever gone in through the front door there so no idea.

Spitonastranger
14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

And a club only 8 years old

8 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Played with pride and attempt to win a game yeah 🤔

If you enjoy teams allowing Rangers to have 80% of possession to then go 1-0 up and then find themselves in a losing position then fair play, never do i want to see hearts play like that, and if they do then I'll call it out 👍

Celtic had 74% of the possession and we let a goal slip, sat off and then went on to win. 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Yasssss get in whoever is playing them… I like East End Park , its a nice wee ground to play at too but them n Raith can go **** themselves nowadays

raith are also losing to QOTS

1 minute ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Celtic had 74% of the possession and we let a goal slip, sat off and then went on to win. 

Yes we were extremely lucky, we also played them at parkhead sat off them and couldn't argue if they had scored 6/7 first half, only to go out second half attack them and well you can tell me what happened from there? I've forgotten. 

13 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

12 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

11 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Rarely do I agree with you but on this totally. They did sit in and soak it up but thats their game home or away really. They are a very attritional side. Davidsons tactics worked fine today. You cant legislate for a dumb tackle from Muller and Tavernier’s purrlurr 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Rarely do I agree with you but on this totally. They did sit in and soak it up but thats their game home or away really. They are a very attritional side. Davidsons tactics worked fine today. You cant legislate for a dumb tackle from Muller and Tavernier’s purrlurr 

Surely playing at home you have to be more creative and adventurous, I think we can agree if Hearts had got that result St Johnstone did today and the way they played, people would lose there shit on here. 

Edited by Bongo 1874