Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Big mistake employing him. He won't last the year out because that Cormack welt is chucking money at them and he is pissing it up the wall.

Hibs fud.

he’s Cormacks boy.  Think he will stick by him for longer than you think.

hope they do - wouldn’t want Alex Neil going there.. 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Big mistake employing him. He won't last the year out because that Lyle Lanley welt is chucking money at them and he is pissing it up the wall.

Hibs fud.

Ftfy

Just now, jonnothejambo said:

Dick Gordon will probably blame Miko for diving. 

Willie Miller will be apoplectic and will probably open up a chippy.

Nah hell still be top floor in Espo in his white suit asking 18year old lassies if they know who he is or telling them hell give their das free tickets them a chippy if theyll let him buy them a drink

2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Big mistake employing him. He won't last the year out because that Cormack welt is chucking money at them and he is pissing it up the wall.

Hibs fud.

Have to be honest, glass only got the job due to the owners having an affiliation with Atlanta United, cheap option. 

Won't have a go at him for trying to play attacking and possession based football, but feck me they have put mccrorie at the back to give brown preferential treatment, that thug has never had it in the first place, but i certainly wouldn't be taking mccrorie out of there to give brown a game, poor management but feck him He's a Hibs tramp / fud 😂👍

5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

:lol:

I had to Google that....

So accurate right down to the mannerisms 🤣 only difference is Lyle Lanley only took the piss out of Springfield once , they didnt invite him back to donit again

1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How do you come to that conclusion but, are you suggesting Celtic felt sorry for us or got tired second half that we were able to attack them and win the second  2-1. 

Because we went in at half time 2-0 down. 

I don't mind losing if the players give 100% and try to win from the first whistle. 

Get this anti football sitting in and defending pish to feck man, no wonder the English rip the piss out of our game. 

The game is football. 

I’m inclined to agree with you in general  however the result at home to Celtic wasn’t down to how bad they were but more about how organised we were and some brilliant defending/goalkeeping. Celtic only cut us open twice in 90+ minutes. If we can do that every time the OF visit Tynie I’ll be delighted. We’d have a great chance with the firepower we have nowadays.

As for the bit in bold. Seriously? Who actually gives a flying **** what they think of our game? 

1 minute ago, DS98 said:

I’m inclined to agree with you in general  however the result at home to Celtic wasn’t down to how bad they were but more about how organised we were and some brilliant defending/goalkeeping. Celtic only cut us open twice in 90+ minutes. If we can do that every time the OF visit Tynie I’ll be delighted. We’d have a great chance with the firepower we have nowadays.

As for the bit in bold. Seriously? Who actually gives a flying **** what they think of our game? 

I agree, but surely it would be better for the national game etc if more teams in the league actually attempted to play football 😂👍

Paul Merson “As soon as this game went 1-1 and opened up there was only one winner as Man Utd have better players” “Once the gameplan went it was only one team going to win” 

9 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The strange thing is going for the cheap option then twatting on about outspending Hearts and Hibs to finish 3rd. 

It defies logic. 

He’s full of shit that Cormack guy. 

33 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I agree, but surely it would be better for the national game etc if more teams in the league actually attempted to play football 😂👍

I think we’ll see that when the day finally comes when Rangers and Celtic piss off to England or a euro league. The fear of getting skelped 8 or 9 zip will be gone and managers can set up teams with a bit of freedom.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

Just saw that 😍 , Aberdeen have been superb today according to Rob McLean , they passed it about lovely at the back tbf. He also said if they get a goal soon then your think they maybe would get am equaliser because maybe the momentum would go in their favour and it might bring another goal… or some ****

Can check it out

Motherwell v Aberdeen full game BBC Alba 6pm

Bazzas right boot

I think we can see when a team is prepared to attack us and have a go we are vulnerable like most. 

Sitting in and making it difficult is no good because you are banking on shutting a team out for 90 mins, the chances of that are slim, so why install a negative mindset into the players, and don't give them the belief that they can attack and win. 

Just my opinion on how the game should be played. 

Not the question. 

You generally expect us to give the OF a good game at home., referencing the approach as key to this. 

Do you apply that logic down the way  to other teams playing Hearts, for example when we play at Dunfermline, County, Hamilton etc? 

Also, defending and counter attacking is a part of football. Always Has been. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Bazzas right boot
45 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Agreed. 

Victory over football  rules tho, not great for the long term. 

Guest ToqueJambo
48 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Are you new to Scottish football or something?

3 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How do you come to that conclusion but, are you suggesting Celtic felt sorry for us or got tired second half that we were able to attack them and win the second  2-1. 

Because we went in at half time 2-0 down. 

I don't mind losing if the players give 100% and try to win from the first whistle. 

Get this anti football sitting in and defending pish to feck man, no wonder the English rip the piss out of our game. 

The game is football. 

Why does that matter and how is it relevant to this topic?

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Can check it out

Motherwell v Aberdeen full game BBC Alba 6pm

I watched a fair bit of it in real time , was either that or Celtic v County. Going by AFC Chat Glass and Lyle Lanleys goodwill with the fans is disappearing fast. Suppose that needs tempered with they are probably as bad in terms of an actual representation of their fans as we are of Hearts fans. Fair few of them that I know are not enamoured with them though.  

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Not the question. 

You generally expect us to give the OF a good game at home., referencing the approach as key to this. 

Do you apply that logic down the way  to other teams playing Hearts, for example when we play at Dunfermline, County, Hamilton etc? 

Also, defending and counter attacking is a part of football. Always Has been. 

Yes i expect Hearts to attack teams at home and away we shouldn't fear no team in Scotland, as for other teams, most teams should be stronger at home and attack more. 

But what i would say we aren't most teams are we? We are Heart of Midlothian, we can compete with the old firm at a far better level than these other teams you mention. 

The Old firm hate playing at Tynecastle, why because they like being in control, and the tynecastle atmosphere takes that away from them. 

We are bigger than Hibs and we are bigger than Aberdeen. 

We can challenge the Old Firm 🙂 just need to be positive. 

2 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

Why does that matter and how is it relevant to this topic?

Because i don't want our club to be labelled as shit, I want our club to be labelled as being a football side that tries to play football the right way, that has people raving about the fees we receive for our young players, I want our club to be known as the best, like Rangers and Celtic are looked at, outwith them everyone looks down on the rest of Scottish Football. 

I want the best Heart of Midlothian, we can possibly give to Scottish football and the fans. 

This in time will attract better players to our club etc. 

And make our reputation grow.

3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

Are you new to Scottish football or something?

Certainly not mate, just sick of the same shit every season, our fans pay good money, they deserve to be entertained 😉

Bring on tomorrow Gorgie Rules 🇱🇻

Yes i expect Hearts to attack teams at home and away we shouldn't fear no team in Scotland, as for other teams, most teams should be stronger at home and attack more. 

But what i would say we aren't most teams are we? We are Heart of Midlothian, we can compete with the old firm at a far better level than these other teams you mention. 

The Old firm hate playing at Tynecastle, why because they like being in control, and the tynecastle atmosphere takes that away from them. 

So that completely negates your argument about St Johnstone earlier on

Bazzas right boot

You never answered the question.

Like your spirit, not sure where your reality is tho.

1 hour ago, sadj said:

So that completely negates your argument about St Johnstone earlier on

Again if you are prepared to sit off Rangers, and let them play you deserve what you get. 

2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Because i don't want our club to be labelled as shit, I want our club to be labelled as being a football side that tries to play football the right way, that has people raving about the fees we receive for our young players, I want our club to be known as the best, like Rangers and Celtic are looked at, outwith them everyone looks down on the rest of Scottish Football. 

I want the best Heart of Midlothian, we can possibly give to Scottish football and the fans. 

This in time will attract better players to our club etc. 

And make our reputation grow.

But that’s up to us to judge, not some **** sitting in a crappy town in England following a club that gets millions in tv money grown at it. 

No Motherwell fans allowed in Ibrox next week and it could be us next...

Motherwell will have no fans in attendance when they face Rangers at Ibrox next week.

The Fir Park side have now requested special permission from the SPFL to show the game live inside their own stadium to ensure their supporters don't miss out completely.

The club have revealed they have been in dialogue with Rangers and have accepted the Premiership leaders’ reasoning behind the decision.

Rangers say they have no space for an away allocation due to the red zones still in place in Scottish football

That means they’ve had to move some of their own supporters to the usual away section inside Ibrox.

It was the same when Steven Gerrard’s men hosted Celtic just before the international break and looks likely to continue until the red zone is taken away.

1 hour ago, CJGJ said:

No Motherwell fans allowed in Ibrox next week and it could be us next...

Motherwell will have no fans in attendance when they face Rangers at Ibrox next week.

The Fir Park side have now requested special permission from the SPFL to show the game live inside their own stadium to ensure their supporters don't miss out completely.

The club have revealed they have been in dialogue with Rangers and have accepted the Premiership leaders’ reasoning behind the decision.

Rangers say they have no space for an away allocation due to the red zones still in place in Scottish football

That means they’ve had to move some of their own supporters to the usual away section inside Ibrox.

It was the same when Steven Gerrard’s men hosted Celtic just before the international break and looks likely to continue until the red zone is taken away.

Was told last night that we won't be getting tickets either

I’m not understanding this ‘red zone’. It’s a 50,000 seater stadium ffs. So they have 49,000 season ticket holders? How long is this going to last? To me that’s an unfair advantage. If they do the same to us I sincerely hope we return the favour in the return fixture. A Tynecaste full of Jambos would be great against them.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

It’s ver arse cheek behaviour and highly irritating but I’m not it makes my difference to any results not having 600-800 fans there.

25 minutes ago, DS98 said:

I’m not understanding this ‘red zone’. It’s a 50,000 seater stadium ffs. So they have 49,000 season ticket holders? How long is this going to last? To me that’s an unfair advantage. If they do the same to us I sincerely hope we return the favour in the return fixture. A Tynecaste full of Jambos would be great against them.

They'll get in through hospitality or Jambo mates

25 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

It’s ver arse cheek behaviour and highly irritating but I’m not it makes my difference to any results not having 600-800 fans there.

That’s true, but them not having 3500 at ours will make a big difference.

3 minutes ago, Barack said:

If Griffiths had more hair, he'd have scored that. Didn't get enough purchase on the ball.

Speaking of hair, just when the **** will McGowan accept his fate and shave his off? 🤣

manaliveits105

Dundee looking most likely 

If United lose will there be a midnight sponsored walk from Dens to Tananadice ?

Edited by manaliveits105