• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah well, looks like Killie v. Dundee.

At least we know who to root for next weekend:

Killie and St. Johnstone.

Maroon Sailor

Didn't realise Kilmarnock have been in the top flight since 1993

Not that I took much interest. Can only be bettered by Celtic and Aberdeen. Not sure about Motherwell though

1 minute ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Didn't realise Kilmarnock have been in the top flight since 1993

Not that I took much interest. Can only be bettered by Celtic and Aberdeen. Not sure about Motherwell though

Iirc, Ms, Motherwell came up in 1985 and have been top flight since. 

I'd check that first, though, before stating it as fact. 😉

4 hours ago, Mister T said:

The photo of the presentation is a total cringe 

Did Hearts and Celtic no do the same with Arron Hughes ? Picture was with Levein and Lennon at parkhead thought that was total cringe too . Never played for Celtic 🤭

Just now, Stu_HMFC said:

Did Hearts and Celtic no do the same with Arron Hughes ? Picture was with Levein and Lennon at parkhead thought that was total cringe too . Never played for Celtic 🤭

091B6549-6D03-4164-AA41-DD5378972EB2.jpeg

Maroon Sailor
4 minutes ago, Stu_HMFC said:

Must have played with Lennon for Norn Ireland

manaliveits105

Preston - Shankland is back to his best which is good news for Scotland - it was 0-0 !

Oh aye Im sure the English defence will be hoping him or Hibsdit arent picked !! 

deary me 

Japan Jambo
On 13/05/2021 at 23:57, Glamorgan Jambo said:

I suspect the explanation would involve an alarming lack of detail in the proposal from the SFA.

And as expected the only response from the SFA, a column written by Keith Jackson, appears full of moans and complaints but nothing about what was actually proposed apart from the number they wanted in.

I'm pretty sure Jason Leitch explained this on 'off the ball' or sportsound - think the SFA got exactly what they asked for and could have quite reasonably asked for more...(which he strongly inferred they would of got the green light for)

Far be it for me to defend wee Krankie but the incompetence of our footballing authorities aren't down to her.

eyesandears
4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Preston - Shankland is back to his best which is good news for Scotland - it was 0-0 !

Oh aye Im sure the English defence will be hoping him or Hibsdit arent picked !! 

deary me 

Preston is a slaver. United only scored 32 goals in the league all season the lowest in the Premiership. Their owner vaued Shankland at £3m+ a few months ago. He's only got 12 months left so he's probably only really worth £500k at very most.

They could call it the Administration playoff final.    Either go bust if they lose.    I think killie will slither through it.    A draw then a narrow win. 

Auldbenches
1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Still rather see Ross County Medicine beat Dundee Dodgy email

I despise that lot

Dundee and their willing to go along with the email in the wrong folder shite caused all the shite we went through last summer.  No other league done what we did and Dundee are the barstewards to blame.

Hope killie keep them down and Charlie Adams wages bankrupt them.

Dirty lying swines. 

Dagger Is Back
6 minutes ago, Auldbenches said:

Dundee and their willing to go along with the email in the wrong folder shite caused all the shite we went through last summer.  No other league done what we did and Dundee are the barstewards to blame.

Hope killie keep them down and Charlie Adams wages bankrupt them.

Dirty lying swines. 

Amen to that

David Black

Killie v Dundee. Who would I prefer to go/stay down. After last summer, that's a hard one.

Laughing Dug.gif

William H. Bonney

If you’d asked me 6 weeks ago, I’d have said Kilmarnock to stay up due to their pies. 
Now that I’ve turned to the dark side and become a vegetarian, I couldn’t care less who wins. 

jamboinglasgow
26 minutes ago, Barack said:

That's actually a barely believable stat. In that time, Hibs, Hearts & Rangers have all dropped out. Admittedly, ours and Rangers' have had extenuating circumstances. Can't help but think, that if the same happened to Kilmarnock, then they'd never get back up. 

Far too reliant on the OF dollar. And Billy Bowden has said he's scaling back his investment too. They should beat Dundee though.

Screenshot_20210516-140348_BBC Sport.jpg

This is their second relegation play-off, I think. But they have somehow survived so long in the top flight. Only Celtic, Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen have not been relegated in the last 28 years.

Rick Sanchez

Lafferty is a big game player. McPake is a born loser. Can only see it going one way and my popcorn will almost certainly be ready.

Love to see McGowan's rat face absolutely raging.

davemclaren
3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

This is their second relegation play-off, I think. But they have somehow survived so long in the top flight. Only Celtic, Motherwell, Kilmarnock and Aberdeen have not been relegated in the last 28 years.

And Well and Aberdeen have both been saved by reconstruction. 

davemclaren
1 minute ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Lafferty is a big game player. McPake is a born loser. Can only see it going one way and my popcorn will almost certainly be ready.

Love to see McGowan's rat face absolutely raging.

I agree. 

Would have preferred Ross County to lose to Dundee in the play off, as that would have made it the strongest premiership in terms of the club's involved next season. Still, I can't see Dundee beating Killie, so still a strong league anyway. At least Hamilton have gone, thankfully.

23 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Think Kilmarnock will win the play off comfortably. Should be too strong with their attacking options!

They should be able to stop Charlie Adam too. 

jamboinglasgow
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Think Aberdeen have finished bottom of the top tier twice and never been relegated. Once as you say they were saved due to reconstruction, the other they resigned from the league rather than be relegated

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Think Aberdeen have finished bottom of the top tier twice and never been relegated. Once as you say they were saved due to reconstruction, the other they resigned from the league rather than be relegated

Yeah I’m sure Clyde and Falkirk never went up because they never had a 10k stadium 😂 mental how the SFA wanted teams to have 10k stadiums only a couple teams had this in the lower leagues . 

18 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Pretty quick to reconstruct to save 'Well, if I recall. 

Aberdeen - between get out of jail free escapes from deserved relegation and not spending much on their dump of a ground whilst the rest of us had massive stand mortgages, deserve a ****ing trip down the trap door one day. 

First leg Thursday 20th 8.15pm

Second Leg Monday 24th 7.45pm 

Both live Sky Sports (streams also posted on here)

54 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Admittedly, the latter occasion was because they withdrew from the league due to World War I.

55 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

They should be able to stop Charlie Adam too. 

Charlie Adam is a myth. Raith managed to shut him down completely last night. Expect a red for him in the play offs if they appoint a ref with a backbone. 

Malinga the Swinga
1 hour ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Rangers have not been relegated either. The original club went into liquidation, ceased to exist and died. 

A new club was formed and they were allowed, somewhat unfairly, to start life in league 2.

1 hour ago, Furious Styles said:

If you’d asked me 6 weeks ago, I’d have said Kilmarnock to stay up due to their pies. 
Now that I’ve turned to the dark side and become a vegetarian, I couldn’t care less who wins. 

Could get a tofu pie if they stay up

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Could get a tofu pie if they stay up

if they sell them, I’m there. 

2 minutes ago, Furious Styles said:

if they sell them, I’m there. 

Tofu pie and halloumi fries , Killie the hipsters dream

Cut The Crap

Dundee to stay down for me. Although if Killie drop out, I’d laugh my socks off at them as well. 👍

Malinga the Swinga

It's no lose. Dundee go down and I will enjoy the look on McPakes face as he realises he has failed again. 

Killie go down and its no plastic pitch and I will enjoy look on Tommy Wright's face as he realises he has failed. 

One of either Adam or Lafferty will have failed as well, so that will be enjoyable. 

Think Killie will have too much gor Dundee, especially up front and out wide. 

First game to be tight with either draw or Killie edging it. 

Second game to see Killie win comfortably. 

Edited by Malinga the Swinga

Dundee have a shout imo with Adam if he can make the passes. Not bothered who wins but I wouldn't miss the KIllie astro turf.   

You have to give some credit to Hughes.  Rock bottom of the table on 13 points from 18 when appointed. Finished 39 points and 10th. Some turnaround.  

davemclaren
26 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Dundee have a shout imo with Adam if he can make the passes. Not bothered who wins but I wouldn't miss the KIllie astro turf.   

You have to give some credit to Hughes.  Rock bottom of the table on 13 points from 18 when appointed. Finished 39 points and 10th. Some turnaround.  

This should be on the unpopular opinion thread. 😄

Pasquale for King

As we loaned Killie Doyle I think that just tips it in their favour, voting us down compared to what Dundee did and 86. 

36 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Hope scumdee get pumped. 

This. It’s not even close. Ross county would’ve given me pause for thought given the medicine comments but **** Dundee. 

13 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

How can any Hearts fans even debate this after last year?

agreed.

Dundee to stay down all day long. Not even a contest. Hope Killie tear them a new one and I fully expect an easy win for them in both legs