Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

Surely Hamilton finally going back down...and hopefully never to be seen near the top flight again.

Proverbial 6 pointer there.

1-0 up they were 2 points ahead 2 games in hand.

Within a few minutes they've lost 2-1, now 4 points behind

Would like to see both go down.

As a poster said earlier, even more.

Feck them all.

11 minutes ago, HMFC01 said:

Hamilton  :facepalm:

😀.    

Motherwell almost the same.   Throwing chances, giving d. utd chances. Madness. 

Motherwell could have had a pen tbf for the high boot , kelly saved them the points though , neither team looked any different to what we are playing week in week out imo

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Surely Hamilton finally going back down...and hopefully never to be seen near the top flight again.

You think that but so far history shows they find something from somewhere........................or get given something from someone

There just comes a time though when you can only fight for so long

2 minutes ago, Tommy Brown said:

Proverbial 6 pointer there.

1-0 up they were 2 points ahead 2 games in hand.

Within a few minutes they've lost 2-1, now 4 points behind

Would like to see both go down.

As a poster said earlier, even more.

Feck them all.

6th to 12th is up in the air really. Motherwell looked ok first half after a slow start but just tried to counter a poor United team second half. United looked as half assed as we do but for 90mins

52 minutes ago, WoolfordsHearts said:

The hamilton-ross county game will be getting played in front of the same crowd it would've pre-covid.

Tinpot shitehaws.

True.  I saw the highlights of a Livingston v someone game pre covid and it was embarrassing.  You literally didn't see anyone.  I would think the crowd must have bern less than 1, 000 and all in the same stand as the cameras.

I honestly can't bear to think that these kind of clubs are any realistic threat to us.

3 minutes ago, sadj said:

6th to 12th is up in the air really. Motherwell looked ok first half after a slow start but just tried to counter a poor United team second half. United looked as half assed as we do but for 90mins

Defo, very tight.

Killie 2-0 up, then losing 3-2 to StJ.

sack Dyer, mental. 

14 minutes ago, sadj said:

Motherwell could have had a pen tbf for the high boot , kelly saved them the points though , neither team looked any different to what we are playing week in week out imo

That Kelly seems like a decent goalie.  Yeah sounds like ref' wasn't for penalties today.   I was hoping to see roberts react to counters, maybe show his quality that way, alas nothing today. 

For us the Fife derby is the match to look out for ...still 0-0 after 24 mins

Roofe could well have been sent off for a poor challenge but only booked....Rangers still 0-0

Edited by CJGJ

Just now, HMFC01 said:

That Kelly seems like a decent goalie.  Yeah sounds like ref' wasn't for penalties today.   I was hoping to see roberts react to counters, maybe show his quality that way, alas nothing today. 

Aye United could easily have had one for that third appeal in 20secs. Other than that there were some ones that would have been soft but could have been given. The kick in the head , can’t wrap my head around how that wasnt given though. 

1 minute ago, HMFC01 said:

always rated Kelly at Livi and hoped we'd pick him up before he went down south, at 25 years old it would be smart of Clarke to take him to the Euros as third choice imo

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Meanwhile Hamilton co commentator sacked for saying he went for a jobby at halftime 

🤨

Busy day at Accies turning down a Chinese consortium trying to buy the club (possibly saying its not for sale as its currently in Celtics pocket) , sacking a guy for having a jobby that he had to squeeze out and in between finding time to throw away a 1-0 lead to County. 

Edited by sadj

The Old Tolbooth

The guy who does the stadium announcer role at Hamilton is a massive Jambo and used to be understudy to Scott Wilson with filling in for him when he was away sometimes, I know him and he’s sound, and I’d literally pish myself if it was him, but I don’t think he does the commentary 😁

15 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Meanwhile Hamilton co commentator sacked for saying he went for a jobby at halftime 

Deserved.

Juvenile talk.

Could he not have just said

"Cracking shite mate"

6 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

The guy who does the stadium announcer role at Hamilton is a massive Jambo and used to be understudy to Scott Wilson with filling in for him when he was away sometimes, I know him and he’s sound, and I’d literally pish myself if it was him, but I don’t think he does the commentary 😁

Thought the guy from Forth 1 used to fill in for Wilson?

15 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Roofe for winner. 

Tom English comments on Roofe challenge

'It's horrible. Murray Davidson is very lucky he's avoided a bad injury. It [the challenge] is way over the ball - it's really gruesome. How the referee can give a yellow, having seen it, and not a red, is frying my brain.'

Still 0-0 as we move into the second half

Just had a look at the half time score in the Rangers game and read a bit of the text updates. Roofe should have been off, nobody disagreeing with that so it must have been stonewall. And another bit of text about Aribo hitting out at someone and the officials all seem to have missed it, yet the BBC summarisers saw it. So much for this rubbish we’ve been told for years that referees sometimes give strange secessions to the OF as the big crowds influence them subconsciously. No crowds and still crooked decisions. 

I know the David well and he'll be upset he missed that. He was angry after then Hearts v Dundee game when he missed Irvines red card tackle.

The Old Tolbooth
10 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Thought the guy from Forth 1 used to fill in for Wilson?

Yeah Mark does it too, but James Sheilds ha also done it, two cracking lads. 

pars two up 

3 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Tom English comments on Roofe challenge

'It's horrible. Murray Davidson is very lucky he's avoided a bad injury. It [the challenge] is way over the ball - it's really gruesome. How the referee can give a yellow, having seen it, and not a red, is frying my brain.'

Still 0-0 as we move into the second half

Looked an ankle breaker in the wee vid above

The Apprentice

That ‘tackle’ from Roofe is utterly horrendous! Murray Davidson is a very lucky boy avoiding a serious injury.

1 minute ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I know the David well and he'll be upset he missed that. He was angry after then Hearts v Dundee game when he missed Irvines red card tackle.

???

1 minute ago, Footballfirst said:

Honestly!   Scottish referees are the most incompetent AND corrupt bunch of numpties.

Another retrospective ban but in both cases the players stay on to make sure they aren't at a disadvantage.

Vomit inducing!

Just now, The Apprentice said:

That ‘tackle’ from Roofe is utterly horrendous! Murray Davidson is a very lucky boy avoiding a serious injury.

It might be a serious injury yet, he had to leave the pitch shortly after it. 

19 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Isn't Scott's understudy Mark Martin, the DJ?

3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Just had a look at the half time score in the Rangers game and read a bit of the text updates. Roofe should have been off, nobody disagreeing with that so it must have been stonewall. And another bit of text about Aribo hitting out at someone and the officials all seem to have missed it, yet the BBC summarisers saw it. So much for this rubbish we’ve been told for years that referees sometimes give strange secessions to the OF as the big crowds influence them subconsciously. No crowds and still crooked decisions. 

Excellent observation!

2 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Yeah Mark does it too, but James Sheilds ha also done it, two cracking lads. 

pars two up 

Short of Raith drawing both games in hand ill take a Dunfermline win tonight. 9points ahead level on games. 

Just now, DETTY29 said:

Isn't Scott's understudy Mark Martin, the DJ?

Mark Martin solely works at Hearts now , but yes he covers Scott. 

Edited by sadj

6 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That is a vile tackle.

I saw on Twitter a Rangers fan complaining about the number of citations they receive.

It's like knocking on a wooden brain as to why that is an advantage to them.

Just now, neilnunb said:

That's nasty as **** by Roofe. He clearly thought he'd be off too given him thumping the ground.

Yh noticed that , he knew it was a red 

Accies fan on twitter

It's amazing this is what the club thinks we want to hear! Apologise instead for just giving up and not even pretending to care about this season. But immediately after this latest abject surrender we let a no-mark off ever having to watch us again - deflect deflect deflect.