Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That's nasty as **** by Roofe. He clearly thought he'd be off too given him thumping the ground.

Yip, Roofe obviously thought he was going to see red with his reaction to his own tackle

Unbelievable tbh. 

8 minutes ago, Horatio Caine said:

Dunfermline 2-0 now

Raith get a goal back.  2-1 but Dunfermline score too 3-1.

24 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

That's a shocker, potential leg breaker and surely it'll be picked up on in the next few days by the beaks. 

:Aye:

Colleagues just brought up the Sky Sports championship table and its wrong. Shows us as only played 13, and Dunfermline played 13 on the app but 12 on the website. Not taken into account our game against them. 

Flash scores has it correct.

3 minutes ago, 151 said:

Colleagues just brought up the Sky Sports championship table and its wrong. Shows us as only played 13, and Dunfermline played 13 on the app but 12 on the website. Not taken into account our game against them. 

Flash scores has it correct.

BBC pretty good at showing it "as it stands"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/heart-of-midlothian/table

24 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤨

Busy day at Accies turning down a Chinese consortium trying to buy the club (possibly saying its not for sale as its currently in Celtics pocket) , sacking a guy for having a jobby that he had to squeeze out and in between finding time to throw away a 1-0 lead to County. 

That's a weird one.    Nothing in the media at the time until a couple of days ago after some pointless  chat from one of their directors about some vague approach they had a few years ago from some vague  Chinese group.   Quite appropriate that it appeared in the Daily R*tard 

13 minutes ago, graygo said:

That's a shocker, potential leg breaker and surely it'll be picked up on in the next few days by the beaks. 

:Aye:

That's a Red for anyone else, exceptva Sevco player at Ibrox or a tic player at Celtic Park.

Still Gerrard wont complain when he gets his 3 card ban retrospectively as he did ask for consistency.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Surprised at Roofe, really an honest player, but clearly a red. Boyd not making much of it on Sky preference to lick McGregor botty. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Dunfermline are a far better team than Raith. 

But they do draw a few

Dunfermline winning tonight was a decent enough result for us. 
it keeps both them well behind and if we do our job properly they won’t catch us as like you say both drop points with draws/defeats more often than we do. 

4 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

it keeps both them well behind and if we do our job properly they won’t catch us as like you say both drop points with draws/defeats more often than we do. 

Yup. Dung win was best result for us. Closest anyone can be with all games in hand played is 9 pts as it stands. That'll do.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, Billy Hoyle said:

If they take even 30 points,  ambitious,  leaves us needing 21 from 13 games,  would have to chuck it

3 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Four one Dunfermline. Think all of the chasing pack will take points off each other

That’s how I’m thinking of it. We just keep on doing what we need and let them distract each other in the play off dogfight. 

1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Doesn't have any effect on us whatsoever.

The league is over and the dross can fight it out over the playoff and relegation places.

Yes. Before tonight I thought this.

However, I'm happy to announce this is now my official stance. League done.

See ya losers. Glad you made all that money from having us in yer league n that like you wanted.

Get the feeling that the nine point gap we have at the moment will get bigger and bigger in the weeks ahead. 

7 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

The league is over and the dross can fight it out over the playoff and relegation places.

You keep saying that. It’s bad karma man. 😎

Murray Davidson is well known for being a dirty player. Guess he left something on Roofe earlier in game. Ref was right next to it. But looked like deliberately stamping. 

Rangers still have 3 other good strikers. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Murray Davidson is well known for being a dirty player. Guess he left something on Roofe earlier in game. Ref was right next to it. But looked like deliberately stamping. 

Rangers still have 3 other good strikers. 

Doesn’t matter a shite if anything went on before that the ref didn’t spot. Actually it would make it worse as it would be retaliation. The ref bottled it pure and simple. 

42 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Get the feeling that the nine point gap we have at the moment will get bigger and bigger in the weeks ahead. 

7 from 9* in our next 3 and we're on easy street.

* we should be expecting 9 from 9.

stranraer-jambo

I see that Raith were beaten tonight and are 12 points behind us.

Yet a week ago they were going to beat us, win their 2 games in hand and be level on points with us?????

And we were going to drop points to Dunfermline at the weekend too.

While everything isn't necessarily a bed of roses surrounded by a well manicured lawn, we are in a fairly comfortable position which i believe will only get better.   

There is every liklihood that we will drop some points before the season's end, but so will everyone else. The difference being that others will drop more points than us. 

Who will finish second? Raith? Dunfermline? Dundee? ICT? I couldn't give a monkey's. Only Hearts.

Our aim was to win promotion back to the Premiership. That is precisely what will happen by comfortably winning the league. I also believe we will not suffer any more complacency.

Next season will be a different matter entirely. We will see players who helped us this season depart, and replacements who will improve us take their place. We will also hopefully not have certain players in our squad who are making zero contribution to the Club, thus allowing for some of our youngsters to take their place in the squad.

We already have one eye on next season with our signings and contract extensions, but this season is also about a means to an end while negotiating the reduced income from being in the Championship during the effects of a global pandemic.

We are on our way back.

HHGH

51 minutes ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Seeing Dundee miss out on the play-offs is the only thing left for us in the league

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

It shouldn't but never be complacent as to what these shower of shysters are capable of.

Lets get an unassailable lead as quickly as possible.

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Haven't paid him an iota of attention. Last I heard about anything to do with him, was his 50 Yard goal. Assuming because the fat mess couldn't make it that far on foot.

Seen a bit of their games just due to connections and he looks more like the uninspired player who was more interested in shagging Debra’s pals to get her to pay attention to him that he was before 2years ago than he does a player who could achieve anything. Then no different to Cummings so far smashed up the Championship achieves nothing in the Prem. His movement has been lazy as and not getting into good positions imo

11 minutes ago, Barack said:

Hoy, got your snow-shoes ready by the way?🥶

Been needing them a few days. It came on heavy today though. Good solid six inches 😉🤣 

F4DE725B-7BED-455E-B5E4-74B663C0AA42.jpeg

2 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Correct, I think we can stop calling them the "chasing pack" now.

1 hour ago, stranraer-jambo said:

Yet a week ago they were going to beat us, win their 2 games in hand and be level on points with us?????

While everything isn't necessarily a bed of roses surrounded by a well manicured lawn, we are in a fairly comfortable position which i believe will only get better.   

There is every liklihood that we will drop some points before the season's end, but so will everyone else. The difference being that others will drop more points than us. 

Who will finish second? Raith? Dunfermline? Dundee? ICT? I couldn't give a monkey's. Only Hearts.

Our aim was to win promotion back to the Premiership. That is precisely what will happen by comfortably winning the league. I also believe we will not suffer any more complacency.

Next season will be a different matter entirely. We will see players who helped us this season depart, and replacements who will improve us take their place. We will also hopefully not have certain players in our squad who are making zero contribution to the Club, thus allowing for some of our youngsters to take their place in the squad.

We already have one eye on next season with our signings and contract extensions, but this season is also about a means to an end while negotiating the reduced income from being in the Championship during the effects of a global pandemic.

We are on our way back.

HHGH

Bearing in mind our £500k gift from wee Nicky is our income so much less than if we had been in the premier?

1 hour ago, karipidis said:

Dundee United in free fall. Could be dragged into the relegation spots if they don’t turn things around soon. 

Here's hoping

We are on our way back.

HHGH

we are 1/25 to win the league at the bookies for a reason. 

Arthur Morgan

We are on our way back.

HHGH

I wouldn't be surprised if our lovely benefactor will give us a little financial 'boost' for earning promotion also :cool:

Edited by Arthur Morgan

3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Loving seeing Hamilton and Ross county being bottom 2 ! Hope they both go down and take there medicine 

If ICT make the playoff. It's a tough one if Raith, Dundee or Dunfermline are involved, as all major players in last year's stitch up

stranraer-jambo
8 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if our lovely benefactor will give us a little financial 'boost' for earning promotion also :cool:

That would be nice  😉

stranraer-jambo
8 hours ago, graygo said:

Bearing in mind our £500k gift from wee Nicky is our income so much less than if we had been in the premier?

Absolutely.