• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think Pat Bonnar has called Julie Fleeting, thus far, Julia, Julie then Jillian.

Edit: And Kilmarnock are, apparently, St. Mirren.

Edited by martoon

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

HT in Paisley. Hibs are a team full of truly horrible football players from back to front. Zero genuine quality. Boyle looks a shadow of the player he was before signing his big new contract.

The play like us under Levein. 

10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Been said before, including by me, but a fair proportion of the Aberdeen fans really can't stand McInnes.

4 wins in 15. Only 1 win this year, from 7 games.

"****ing useless Hun *******."

"Sack this ****ing Hun."

Etc.

:jjyay:

Aberdeen were bottom six cannon fodder for many years before McInnes rocked up there, need to be careful what they wish for

26 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Aberdeen are a bit in free fall just now. There’s something not right up there.I reckon if they get beaten on Saturday McInnes is out the door.

Take him here every day of the week.  

From BBC- A rare goal from the former Scotland midfielder comes moments after a more typical elbow in the face of Aaron Tshibola that wasn't spotted by the officials.  never changes him

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, Hearts007 said:

From BBC- A rare goal from the former Scotland midfielder comes moments after a more typical elbow in the face of Aaron Tshibola that wasn't spotted by the officials.  never changes him

Clancy missed yet another one.

Nelly Terraces
45 minutes ago, Barack said:

Be a pity if Hibs got 3rd this year.

Yeah annoying they’ve rallied with 2 wins but Dundee Utd are gash just now &. St Mingen down to 10 men so not great In reality. Time for them to make a shop front of it yet. 

Hopefully.

Footballfirst
20 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Judge for yourself

2 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Yeah annoying they’ve rallied with 2 wins but Dundee Utd are gash just now &. St Mingen down to 10 men so not great In reality. Time for them to make a shop front of it yet. 

Hopefully.

I know what your saying but the big two cups games were the ones that mattered 

We ain't in that league so no fussed where they end up to be honest even if them getting beat makes my day 

Byyy The Light
55 minutes ago, scratchy said:

What are they putting in the tea at Almondvale??🤔

Not rocket science...

Go out and work harder than the other team every single game. 

1 hour ago, HMFC01 said:

:munny:

Congratulations! 

Can we get a 2-2 :lol:

Was only waiting for the Sheffield Wednesday game at 1-1 i cashed out for £106. Wednesday made it 2-1 in the 90th min 🤮

Hamilton and/or Killie I think will go down. Can't imagine many will be queueing up for that Killie job.

Watched Killie against Hibs a few weeks ago and they looked utterly dreadful. Got nothing going forward, more so now Brophy is away. 

Tight offside call for the 3rd ???  ,  not if you see it ,unlike the linesman who also signalled for the penalty 

KR_KILLIE_V_CELTIC12jpg-JS634010788.jpg

12 minutes ago, Jamie Walker Tash said:

Was only waiting for the Sheffield Wednesday game at 1-1 i cashed out for £106. Wednesday made it 2-1 in the 90th min 🤮

That's almost funny ☺. Patterson got the first and Rhodes gets the winner.   Unbelievable! Rhodes 🤣. He decides to score tonight.  Unlucky.   Still though, quite a hefty winning you got there., enjoy 👍 

VAR would have cleared that up in many countries.

Unfortunately in this one we would have Celtic supporting people using VAR to make the calls.

Can't afford it anyway.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Killie and United dropping like stones. Could be a 5 way go for bottom 2, St Johnstone will be ok

manaliveits105

It’s nice that the fraudulent officials are tagging Celtics wee cousins in for favourable decisions too though - but for many poor decisions going their way hubz would be dodging bottom 3 

The decision to award Celtic a penalty in that match is outrageous. It was never a penalty. Clearly never a penalty. As for Ajeti's part in it, he cheated. There is no other word to describe it. 

Disgusting.

29 minutes ago, No Idle Talk said:

The decision to award Celtic a penalty in that match is outrageous. It was never a penalty. Clearly never a penalty. As for Ajeti's part in it, he cheated. There is no other word to describe it. 

Disgusting.

It hurts Killie Aberdeen and Hibs.  **** them, who cares. 

Салатные палочки
2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Judge for yourself

Andy Walker is an absolute arse. 

5 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

Scott Brown celebrating a goal that means fek all 🤣 WTF. Beautiful  

Celebrating? He looked pissed off that he'd scored. 🤣

highlandjambo3
9 hours ago, Locky said:

Hamilton and/or Killie I think will go down. Can't imagine many will be queueing up for that Killie job.

Watched Killie against Hibs a few weeks ago and they looked utterly dreadful. Got nothing going forward, more so now Brophy is away. 

Last time I went to Killie we were down 3 goals in the first 20minutes.......don’t want to go back ever again.....pies were shite as well.

23 minutes ago, highlandjambo3 said:

Last time I went to Killie we were down 3 goals in the first 20minutes.......don’t want to go back ever again.....pies were shite as well.

Haven't been there for years. Went twice in one season a few years back but the second time we walked so far away from the ground to find a pub that I just ended up staying in the pub and missing the game.

Andre's villa-boas emerging as poss new Celtic manager cos he got suspended by marseille.

So, he went daft because the club signed a player he didn't want on loan, this now means he'll want to manage the team that he didn't want the player from in the first place, assumebly as he reckons he's pish. Makes sense🤔

13 hours ago, BigAlim said:

Aberdeen were bottom six cannon fodder for many years before McInnes rocked up there, need to be careful what they wish for

Delusions of grandeur due to their brief 1980's Alex Ferguson inspired purple patch. Now they're so irrelevant they're reduced to pretending they have a rivalry with Rangers.

A rivalry no one but them knows exists.