• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• neilnunb

• Mikey1874

• Bazzas right boot

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Celtic are signing some boy from Preston surely that's not a Lennon signing if they're going to bin him??He's wasted a lot of dough seems weird signing anyone albeit on a pre contract if he's not going to be there - surely the Preston player must've spoke to the manager about his plans etc for him etc all seems weird unless the Person guy is speaking to the future manager

Edited by rory78

Radio Scotland gone into mourning over Celtic result. 😄 It would appear it was the only game played today.

On 27/01/2021 at 22:19, DS98 said:

Do you still think Jack Ross is a good manager? Would you still rather have him than Neilson? Serious question.

It's a tight thing but I would put money on Ross being held in higher regard overall. 

1 minute ago, whodanny said:

Radio Scotland gone into mourning over Celtic result. 😄 It would appear it was the only game played today.

Surely not, BBC Scotland is full of Hearts fans. 

10 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Bint on the radio "great result for Raith as they continue to inch towards Hearts"

🤣🤣

😆

I thought there were only 2 games today, ours and Celtic v St. Mirren. If you're listening to Sportsound you'd be thinking there was only one though.

36 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Liam McLeod quick to point out its first home defeat since Rangers in ages 🙄 so what ya fud your teams gash 

When did Rangers beat them at home? Didnt Ross County beat them at home too

1 minute ago, sadj said:

When did Rangers beat them at home? Didnt Ross County beat them at home too

Ross C was cup Rangers have won last two at Parkhead

willie wallace
16 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

I thought there were only 2 games today, ours and Celtic v St. Mirren. If you're listening to Sportsound you'd be thinking there was only one though.

Yes.Still rambling on about Celtic now

8 minutes ago, willie wallace said:

Yes.Still rambling on about Celtic now

Yup, loved the Lenny post match interview. Shouldn't take pleasure in another individuals discomfort but for that mob I'll make an exception.

3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Yup, loved the Lenny post match interview. Shouldn't take pleasure in another individuals discomfort but for that mob I'll make an exception.

Still blaming the players from what I heard. Shame 😂

SectionDJambo

I wonder how long McPake has left? He got a result against us and him and Adam were almost the new Pep and Messi, going by those Sportscene pundits and presenters.

If only they hadn’t dumped Hearts into their division.

4 minutes ago, Mister T said:

Still blaming the players from what I heard. Shame 😂

What did Celtic expect when they appointed a manager sacked from Hibs for non footballing reasons? Pay peanuts you get monkeys. 

alwaysthereinspirit
53 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Bint on the radio "great result for Raith as they continue to inch towards Hearts"

🤣🤣

Well they have taken 6 points from their last 12 possible. Were as we’ve only taken.... oh yeah 9.

Some people are in jobs they really shouldn’t have.

6 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

I wonder how long McPake has left? He got a result against us and him and Adam were almost the new Pep and Messi, going by those Sportscene pundits and presenters.

If only they hadn’t dumped Hearts into their division.

5 wins in 13 league games.

But on track for Play Offs (if they are allowed to happen).

22 minutes ago, Tazio said:

What did Celtic expect when they appointed a manager sacked from Hibs for non footballing reasons? Pay peanuts you get monkeys. 

It was the only way the sleekit rat was going to get out without compo being paid.

As much as I dislike hibs it was a real, lowlife underhand thing to do.......But no real surprise when you see the cut of the man!

He's played his hand....His tenure in top level football is likely to be well and truly over. 

Son just told me Lennon been sacked but can't find anything online. Am I being trolled by a 10yr old?

Edited by WDJ87

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Morelos being rested for 3 games shouldn't have too much effect. 

Yep, if they bother appealing the ban it will be just to rile the SFA.

Салатные палочки
4 minutes ago, Barack said:

Here it is:

Why is he so shite? :laugh:. Surely he didn't carve out a career on playing like that. 

1 minute ago, Salad Fingers said:

Why is he so shite? :laugh:. Surely he didn't carve out a career on playing like that. 

Possibly because for the first time in his career he isn’t being coached properly? The fact is there were probably loads of centre half’s that Celtic could have signed from down south but Lennon just can’t resist when he sees someone is Irish and just signs them whether it’s the right player or not. 

5 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Possibly because for the first time in his career he isn’t being coached properly? The fact is there were probably loads of centre half’s that Celtic could have signed from down south but Lennon just can’t resist when he sees someone is Irish and just signs them whether it’s the right player or not. 

It's probably both him and the board thinking who helps with the 'Celtic' branding than getting the best available. 

Even Lennon is only back there because of that.  Who better Celtic minded to get the historical 10?

It is a weird mentality for a professional sports club to have. 

Happily paying the price for it.  

5 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Liam McLeod on the radio just can’t stop calling Celtic THE CHAMPIONS when commentating - it is cringey AF 

Look on the bright side. He won't be doing that next season😀

18 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Liam McLeod on the radio just can’t stop calling Celtic THE CHAMPIONS when commentating - it is cringey AF 

You have to admire him. He disguises him being a sheepshagger very well.

🤔

manaliveits105
1 minute ago, neilnunb said:

You have to admire him. He disguises him being a sheepshagger very well.

🤔

They have that we hate Rangers more than you love in going on