Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

2 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

I say go to all games with a big support en masse and rise above all the shit that has been thrown at us. Get behind our team.We are Heart Of Midlothian and you all can feck off. 

We'll spend our money on Hearts only. And you can indeed feck off. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

I suspect that this has been asked and answered several times but not sure where to find it so... Does anyone have a breakdown of which team voted what in each of the votes?

Lucille's Thirsty
4 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

I say go to all games with a big support en masse and rise above all the shit that has been thrown at us. Get behind our team.We are Heart Of Midlothian and you all can feck off. 

I can’t understand this mind set from a “Hearts” supporter, towards these clubs I have so much venom and ill will.

Ronald Villiers
56 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Needs permission of home club to do that. Why would they allow it? 

Once the fixtures come out just ask the home teams for permission to stream the games back to Tynie for fans in the Skyline Lounge, 1874 Bar, Gotgie Suite etc and get signed permission.  Tell them that our fans will travel in their droves but many won't make it, so will watch it at Tynie.  They'll be slavering like poachers dugs and will grant permission.  Show the games in the lounge, suite, 1874 Bar and on big screens on the pitch and the pitches behind the Wheatfield.   If they complain about all the fans flocking to Tynie to watch the games rather than to their dumps of stadiums, just point out that the permission was signed to show the game at the Skyline Lounge, 1874 Bar, Gorgie Suite 'etc'.  'Etc' being the pitch at Tynie.  That's the same sort of sneaky tactics that have been used against us so let's give them some of their own medicine.  Scoosh the league, get promoted and watch the crap in the Championship combust.  Sorry....that went on a bit.

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

We'll spend our money on Hearts only. And you can indeed feck off. 

A needless nasty reply to a well intended post. 

2 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

I can’t understand this mind set from a “Hearts” supporter, towards these clubs I have so much venom and ill will.

Go to games and blow them away on and off the park. 

Lucille's Thirsty
Just now, o1djambo said:

A needless nasty reply to a well intended post. 

Mate we have been majorly rogered here by our own association and you’re sort of mild mannered towards the whole thing. I know it’s football but we are all full of disgust and general astonishment. 

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

I suspect that this has been asked and answered several times but not sure where to find it so... Does anyone have a breakdown of which team voted what in each of the votes?

This is were i am at. Boycott the judasts and go to grounds that voted with us. FTH.

Feck we could even have a wee sing song in those teams  boozers together as a way of saying thanks. FTH.

Lucille's Thirsty
Just now, o1djambo said:

Indeed plausible but how about we blow them away on the park and give them nothing off it, a two fingered salute to them. 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, o1djambo said:

While giving them cash, feck that.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Bill Clark wants to build bridges. 

He can go **** himself.

Is that arsehole for real???

Does he think we will just forget his big mouth rants!! Feck him and his team!

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Mate we have been majorly rogered here by our own association and you’re sort of mild mannered towards the whole thing. I know it’s football but we are all full of disgust and general astonishment. 

Yip no more mr nice guys. Its time the gloves were off.

We start to look after our own, no half ways, or compromises, we look after our own ,cause no one else will, and clubs have shown their true colors.  FTH.

Edited by maroonlegions

Boab Mugabe

Perhaps Raith can go with the begging bowl to other clubs who gave them money for their legal costs since they’re now so pally with them. Scaffy cretins.

2 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Well said!

2 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

This is were i am at. Boycott the judasts and go to grounds that voted with us. FTH.

Feck we could even have a wee sing song in those teams  boozers together as a way of saying thanks. FTH.

Yeah, at the moment it's just ICT and Partick forever but I'm open to being persuaded on others as I do like the odd away day. 

MarkDevriesScores4

Should get a giant maroon banner for away games instead of fans. It simply says “TAKE YER MEDICINE “. Set it up and take it down every away game 😂

1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Then Rodger them back. No point in hiding as that gives them what they want. 

Geoff Kilpatrick
8 hours ago, hunts said:

Understand why fans want to boycott but how long will this be for?  Away days are one of the best things about being a football fan and although I will back it next season to make a point I’m not going to come out and say I’ll never go to another Scottish ground in my life!

Might not affect us too much in championship but a big hearts away support in the premier is probably worth a good few points in a normal season.

Ross County need to be hit the following season although they might yo-yo past us.

maroonlegions
3 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Would be good to see the federation of Hearts S/C issuing a statement backing a boycott. 

:greatpost:

Lucille's Thirsty
4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Yip no more mr nice guys. Its time the gloves were off.

We start to look after our own, bo half ways, we look after our own cause no one else will and clubs have shown their true colors.  FTH.

Exactly mate.

We tried playing the nice guys during this whole shambolic episode and most clubs basically said **** off.

One thing I know for sure, Heart of Midlothian won’t be harmed, we’ll survive and prosper again which our whole fanbase united.

Only Hearts from now on. 

Lucille's Thirsty
4 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

Do you think the Raith chairman cares about the football result on the pitch, he wants 4K of our fans in his stadium. That’s the win he wants. 

Central Belt 1874
7 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

What they want is money. Our money. 

There are only two ways to 'rodger' these clubs, on the pitch and financially, and that means no fans attending away games this season at least. 

Edited by Central Belt 1874

Geoff Kilpatrick
3 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Do you think the Raith chairman cares about the football result on the pitch, he wants 4K of our fans in his stadium. That’s the win he wants. 

This

8 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

If you want to go to away games then go. The reasons for not going are rock solid. 

maroonlegions
1 minute ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

Exactly mate.

We tried playing the nice guys during this whole shambolic episode and most clubs basically said **** off.

One thing I know for sure, Heart of Midlothian won’t be harmed, we’ll survive and prosper again which our whole fanbase united.

Only Hearts from now on. 

Yip let's show these **** just how much we are all in this together. We the fans are a force to be reckoned with when our backs are against the wall.We showed the world that when we saved our club.

Let's show the Doncastors of this world that no we wont go quietly in the night, and no we wont fill the coffers of those clubs that threw us and Patrick under a bus.  And not we will never forget nor will we ever forgive the utter  insidious way we were treated.FTH.

11 hours ago, Chuck Berry said:

That's why there needs to be an update ahead of every away game reminding fans how each club voted in this debacle, with added media comments where they exist.

I doubt we'd need that in the Championship Chuck.  Just a very simple question - are we playing ICT?  Answer = no, then **** them.

Although I suppose it would be useful for cup games.  

maroonlegions
15 minutes ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

This is the MAIN point i started this thread. Hit those clubs that fecked us over, hit them  in their POCKETS. No other way has such an effect , cause it's all about the money in this game. It is not about sporting integrity, not about respecting others  dignity,  not about respect for other clubs, not about honoring other clubs as a member  club and all that comes with it, and  its not about respecting the THIRD biggest club in Scotland  and oldest.They  have proved this 100%.

FTH and Feck Doncastor. FTD.

Edited by maroonlegions

18 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

:greatpost:

Thanks, if anyone is reading this and knows of anyone within the Federation. Please pass it up the line. 

Need supporters clubs and backing from leading associations to get a large majority on board. 

Lucille's Thirsty

Supporters that go to the clubs that ****ed us are going to annoy me but it’s there choice, I would ask them keep you’re money for clubs like ICT, who could’ve easily pocketed 250K if I’m not mistaken if they voted yes, but they voted no, I can’t tell you how much that needs to be mentioned. Save you’re money for us or these other clubs that chose morals over money. 

11 hours ago, BobbyCox said:

Surely a boycott of other teams is childish? The last thing the Scottish game needs in fact.

Not wishing to appear childish, but the other teams started it, the filthy poo pants that they are.

buzzbomb1958
40 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

You can go yourself

husref musemic
43 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

you'll be laughed out the ground by the home fans as a prize mug.

Chuck Berry
44 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

:callme:

Chuck Berry
32 minutes ago, o1djambo said:

They want an away end full of Jambos. £££££.  Try and engage brain.

Chuck Berry
19 minutes ago, RobNox said:

I doubt we'd need that in the Championship Chuck.  Just a very simple question - are we playing ICT?  Answer = no, then **** them.

Although I suppose it would be useful for cup games.  

It's good to have a wee reminder, a constant reminder.

Someone needs to get hold of exactly which Championship Clubs voted us down and voted no to reconstruction. Would really like to see a massive contrast in the numbers at the likes of Falkirk & ICT vs  Raith Rovers & others...It would send such a strong message.

Me and my old man would go home and away every week.

Next season ICT will be the only club we will visit. The rest can do one. 

4 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Someone needs to get hold of exactly which Championship Clubs voted us down and voted no to reconstruction. Would really like to see a massive contrast in the numbers at the likes of Falkirk & ICT vs  Raith Rovers & others...It would send such a strong message.

I think ICT are the only good guys in the Championship.  Partick have been relegated and Falkirk were robbed of their chance of promotion from L1.  Both of those clubs were even more hard done to than us, Partick 2 points adrift of QoS with a game in hand, and Falkirk a point behind Raith with a home game against Raith to come.  Basically, Raith had the advantage of having played Falkirk at home twice, but only once away.  

maroonlegions
11 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Yip. Has to be some detective wizkid on here.  

Unknown user
1 hour ago, Lucille's Thirsty said:

I think some of these chairman underestimate the utter venom and bile that is coursing through the majority of Hearts fans veins right now.

I still haven’t calmed down. I will be gutted/flabbergasted to see anything but empty away ends at the clubs that shafted us. 

They voted **** Hearts, now we vote **** Raith Rovers.

Don’t shoot the messenger:

Celtic – No

Rangers – Yes

Motherwell – No

Aberdeen – No

Livingston – Yes

Hibs – No

St Johnstone – No

Kilmarnock – No

St Mirren – No

Ross County – No

Hamilton – No

Hearts – Yes

Dundee Utd – No

Inverness – Yes

Dundee – No

Ayr – No

Dunfermline – No

Arbroath – No

Morton – No

Alloa – No

QOS – No

Raith – No

Partick Thistle – Yes

Falkirk – Yes

Airdrie – abstained

Montrose – No

East Fife – Yes

Dumbarton – No

Clyde – No

Peterhead – No

Forfar – Yes

Cove – No

Stranraer – Yes

Edinburgh – Yes

Elgin – No

Cowdenbeath - No

Queen’s Park - abstained

Stirling Albion - No*

Annan – Yes

Stenhousemuir – Yes

Albion Rovers – No

Brechin – No

Might not need to boycott.  If wave 2 comes everything will be shut down again and they will start falling like dominos.  How I will laugh as they cry and pitifully try and save their pathetic little clubs.

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

Ross County need to be hit the following season although they might yo-yo past us.

Listened to the BBC Podcast just now, and I don't really understand Bill Clark's vote against reconstruction at all. He said what was on offer was not markedly different from the current setup and he wanted 14-14-16 yet that didn't even get to an indicative vote as the indicative votes fell down due to the SPL 11-1 never being even nearly met...Sounds like there are a lot of SPL clubs in addition to  DUFC and Ross County who stuck the knife in...

I can only conclude that Clark voted Raith as No because he wasn't able to get his own preference listened to, even though he was on the bloody committee, and he decided to be petty, took the hump, and so stuck a spanner in the works...Now he wants to "build bridges".

21 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Celtic – No

Rangers – Yes

Motherwell – No

Aberdeen – No

Livingston – Yes

Hibs – No

St Johnstone – No

Kilmarnock – No

St Mirren – No

Ross County – No

Hamilton – No

Hearts – Yes

Dundee Utd – No

Inverness – Yes

Dundee – No

Ayr – No

Dunfermline – No

Arbroath – No

Morton – No

Alloa – No

QOS – No

Raith – No

Partick Thistle – Yes

Falkirk – Yes

Airdrie – abstained

Montrose – No

East Fife – Yes

Dumbarton – No

Clyde – No

Peterhead – No

Forfar – Yes

Cove – No

Stranraer – Yes

Edinburgh – Yes

Elgin – No

Cowdenbeath - No

Queen’s Park - abstained

Stirling Albion - No*

Annan – Yes

Stenhousemuir – Yes

Albion Rovers – No

Brechin – No

Thanks for this. Surprised Peterhead were a No given the public statements they made...Jim McInally (manager not owner right enough) "Peterhead have always been behind reconstruction where nobody should've suffered out of what's happened this season."

26 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Celtic – No

Rangers – Yes

Motherwell – No

Aberdeen – No

Livingston – Yes

Hibs – No

St Johnstone – No

Kilmarnock – No

St Mirren – No

Ross County – No

Hamilton – No

Hearts – Yes

Dundee Utd – No

Inverness – Yes

Dundee – No

Ayr – No

Dunfermline – No

Arbroath – No

Morton – No

Alloa – No

QOS – No

Raith – No

Partick Thistle – Yes

Falkirk – Yes

Airdrie – abstained

Montrose – No

East Fife – Yes

Dumbarton – No

Clyde – No

Peterhead – No

Forfar – Yes

Cove – No

Stranraer – Yes

Edinburgh – Yes

Elgin – No

Cowdenbeath - No

Queen’s Park - abstained

Stirling Albion - No*

Annan – Yes

Stenhousemuir – Yes

Albion Rovers – No

Brechin – No

Is this the reconstruction vote? And is it from memory or a confirmed source? 

1 minute ago, Anything2 said:

I'm unsure too as Bill Clark said there were 26 No's but on a quick count above there are 28...

I hope with all my heart we draw Hibs away in the Scottish cup.  Boycott the game, play for a draw, pocket half the takings, boycott the replay, thrash them, pocket half the takings.  Meanwhile plough another £100,000 or so into the FoH.

8 minutes ago, Anything2 said:

Yes, this is the reconstruction vote. It’s from various sources but I’m just copying from what I’ve been told. 

Edited by Swanny17

CavySlaveJambo
1 hour ago, Swanny17 said:

Celtic – No

Rangers – Yes

Motherwell – No

Aberdeen – No

Livingston – Yes

Hibs – No

St Johnstone – No

Kilmarnock – No

St Mirren – No

Ross County – No

Hamilton – No

Hearts – Yes

Dundee Utd – No

Inverness – Yes

Dundee – No

Ayr – No

Dunfermline – No

Arbroath – No

Morton – No

Alloa – No

QOS – No

Raith – No

Partick Thistle – Yes

Falkirk – Yes

Airdrie – abstained

Montrose – No

East Fife – Yes

Dumbarton – No

Clyde – No

Peterhead – No

Forfar – Yes

Cove – No

Stranraer – Yes

Edinburgh – Yes

Elgin – No

Cowdenbeath - No

Queen’s Park - abstained

Stirling Albion - No*

Annan – Yes

Stenhousemuir – Yes

Albion Rovers – No

Brechin – No

Could the two abstentions be counted as no’s?