Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

Lord Beni of Gorgie
5 hours ago, BobbyCox said:

Hurting Scottish football indirectly hurts Hearts in the end. We as a country need to strengthen our game, not tear it apart.

Aye convince yourself of that. 

Be significantly stronger for the death of around 20 clubs will include Dundee in that,  better off as a 1 club city long term 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

Kirky Jambo

I would urge the club not to accept tickets to Starks Park. Only way buffoons like that Bill Clark guy will actually take note. Possibly the only way of effecting change is to create even more division between clubs who will eventually realise the status quo cannot hold (to quote the Rangers guy).

Funny as **** seeing the Dundee fan on here moaning about our proposed boycotting. Christ, their own fans can barely be arsed showing up to Dens.

Away and do one, tube.

🤣

Might have been stated as I've not read the thread from the beginning but can the club not stream the away games live and offer us the chance to pay to watch it through the club website?  I'd happily pay £10 per game and I'm sure many others would too.  

It would serve the dual purpose of generating much needed funds for the club whilst starving the rest of the cabal from receiving any income from Hearts fans.

Ronald Villiers

Ann should look into streaming away games back to Tynie.  Get big screens on the pitch and on the pitches next to the distillery.  Make a day of it with beer tents, food stalls, bands, bouncy castles for the kids etc and charge something like £10 an adult and £5 for kids.  I reckon something like that would go down a storm during every away game.  It would boost our coffers and hurt the other teams finances.  There would likely be plenty room to socially distance aswell. 

Troon Jambo

Now more than ever is the time to get behind our team. I’d rather see Hearts fans show up in greater numbers than ever, show the class of our team and supporters and take the higher ground. Go out and destroy every team in front of us, take the injustice on the chin and come back stronger. Staying away to spite other clubs will hurt them but it will hurt our team too by missing the backing of a passionate and angry away support. We sting them by beating them all not by making a poor point financially. I hope most hearts fans see sense and feel the desire to get behind hearts to the full... forget everyone else. Mon the Hearts!

Ex member of the SaS

The ones not wanting to boycott need to also see, the GFA will be trying to hammer us with a fine or whatever, The more cash into Hearts and out of the diddy clubs means we can ride this out, and be a much stronger club going back up. Use this season to rebuild and recuperate, and hopefully Robbie can get better players, and be in a better position to take the Premiership by storm when we do eventually return.

55 minutes ago, Cliffundo said:

Might have been stated as I've not read the thread from the beginning but can the club not stream the away games live and offer us the chance to pay to watch it through the club website?  I'd happily pay £10 per game and I'm sure many others would too.  

It would serve the dual purpose of generating much needed funds for the club whilst starving the rest of the cabal from receiving any income from Hearts fans.

I can't think for the life of me why any CEO of one of these teams would allow us to stream a match if it helped us boycott their ground.

heartandsoul
1 minute ago, Gambo said:

I see Raith Rovers are pleading for Hearts supporters to turn up in numbers.😂🤣

They can rot.

3fingersreid
1 hour ago, 1953 said:

I can't think for the life of me why any CEO of one of these teams would allow us to stream a match if it helped us boycott their ground.

They would , but at a price . There’s no chance of it happening to benefit us unfortunately 

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

😂😂😂😂 belter 😂😂😂😂

Comments can be noted.

Raith are the most fortunate in all this. They can enjoy the benefits of being in the Championship. 

Without any money from Hearts fans. 

husref musemic
4 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Raith & the others need to take there medicine. 

5 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Haha they can bolt.

Scott980612

Each to their own , can’t slate a fan for a wanting to watch hearts away from home. 

I personally won’t be, and probably only managed 3-4 away games anyway so for what it’s worth doesn’t really matter.  

But as I seen someone mention a quote on here the team don’t “ need” 1500 at Arbroath/Alloa to “spur”them on...think come October the team will surely have the desire and fight required. 

Tin pot clubs with tin pot chairmen don’t deserve the benefits that glorious Heart of Midlothian will bring. 

Gorgie Rules 

......And probably be no fans anywhere for the foreseeable anyway 

The Mighty Thor
23 minutes ago, Gambo said:

Bill Clark wants to build bridges. 

He can go **** himself.

williamgerrard
2 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

Now more than ever is the time to get behind our team. I’d rather see Hearts fans show up in greater numbers than ever, show the class of our team and supporters and take the higher ground. Go out and destroy every team in front of us, take the injustice on the chin and come back stronger. Staying away to spite other clubs will hurt them but it will hurt our team too by missing the backing of a passionate and angry away support. We sting them by beating them all not by making a poor point financially. I hope most hearts fans see sense and feel the desire to get behind hearts to the full... forget everyone else. Mon the Hearts!

Anyone who turns up at stadiums of the same teams that stuck the boot in aint real hearts fans there just mugs 

Chuck Berry

So for me, Raith Rovers have just bagged a top 3 boycott spot, along with Dundee and Ayr United.

Those 3 clubs should be the main targets of a boycott.

Edited by Chuck Berry

buzzbomb1958

Totally behind hearts just ain't giving cash to those Judas B#STARDS

Chuck Berry
23 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Comments can be noted.

Raith are the most fortunate in all this. They can enjoy the benefits of being in the Championship. 

Without any money from Hearts fans. 

Just like Partick were the unlukiest of the 3 clubs to end up going down, a bawhair from safety with a game in hand (a complete travesty), so Raith were the the luckiest of the three to go up, a bawhair ahead of Falkirk who IMO would have gone on to to win the league.

**** them. **** Bill Clark.

5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

So for me, Raith Rovers have just bagged a top 3 boycott spot, along with Dundee and Ayr United.

Add Dunfermline and Alloa to that list as well.

6 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

Agree.

The clever ones will stay quiet.

williamgerrard

The thing is we have a element in our support that will bend over and take it and still go to away games  yes im all for showing support to the team but this is one time we need to unite as one and send a clear message to the rest boycotting is the only way now

Edited by williamgerrard

Chuck Berry
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Add Dunfermline and Alloa to that list as well.

Who would we give a bit of slack to outwith ICT, anyone deserving of it? anyone support reconstruction for example and back Hearts attempts?

Just now, Chuck Berry said:

Who would we give a bit of slack to outwith ICT, anyone deserving of it? anyone support reconstruction for example and back Hearts attempts?

ICT, Arbroath and Morton. The rest won’t see a penny from me.

Chuck Berry
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

ICT, Arbroath and Morton. The rest won’t see a penny from me.

Cool.

Once the fixture list is confirmed, get the away games up on a thread and highlight the clubs to boycott, add in quotes or comments in the media from them, Nelms, Lachlan, Clark etc.  Drive it home how they voted and what they said about it, make sure this doesn't just fizzle out as there is a danger it could.  People talk big sometimes.

If there are 3 clubs undeserving of boycott, highlight that as well.   A bit of focus is better than just saying "everyone apart from ICT".

Edited by Chuck Berry

Boab Mugabe

Does anyone have an email address for the Club and for the Federation of Hearts Supporters clubs? 

As the club’s ticketing system is via eTickets, there should be an easy way of creating a ‘donate a ticket’ event which all proceeds can go towards the club. I’d happily buy the cost of a ticket for Hearts coffers in lieu of attending any of these grounds from every club in the league bar ICT.

Crucial to the success of any boycott is getting official backing from these bodies and either Hearts or FoH offering a mechanism where a donation can be made in place of the cost of a match ticket.

Hearts could also help by either declining allocations for away grounds or not advertising we have tickets for these away grounds to sell.

There is a case for getting properly organised and have say 3/400 fans go to the boycott grounds. This way we still support the team but hit the bad guys in the pocket. 

How many away games have we won in the last 3 seasons...our away form is brutal and we've always got good away support so makes no difference..stay away hurt these teams and put the ticket money into our club.

Thought Police

When it comes to it, Raith will be tempting due to the proximity.

With that being said, I’ll be going nowhere near that ****hole

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

That would be the issue but in the same breath.  You can install a VPN and watch it on hearts TV for £12 a month.  For those who don't want to travel to away games any longer or if it's just certain grounds.

3 hours ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Ann should look into streaming away games back to Tynie.  Get big screens on the pitch and on the pitches next to the distillery.  Make a day of it with beer tents, food stalls, bands, bouncy castles for the kids etc and charge something like £10 an adult and £5 for kids.  I reckon something like that would go down a storm during every away game.  It would boost our coffers and hurt the other teams finances.  There would likely be plenty room to socially distance aswell. 

Needs permission of home club to do that. Why would they allow it? 

38 minutes ago, Scott980612 said:

Each to their own , can’t slate a fan for a wanting to watch hearts away from home. 

I personally won’t be, and probably only managed 3-4 away games anyway so for what it’s worth doesn’t really matter.  

But as I seen someone mention a quote on here the team don’t “ need” 1500 at Arbroath/Alloa to “spur”them on...think come October the team will surely have the desire and fight required. 

Tin pot clubs with tin pot chairmen don’t deserve the benefits that glorious Heart of Midlothian will bring. 

Gorgie Rules 

......And probably be no fans anywhere for the foreseeable anyway 

League should be virtually won by the time fans are allowed back in to grounds. 

17 minutes ago, williamgerrard said:

The thing is we have a element in our support that will bend over and take it and still go to away games  yes im all for showing support to the team but this is one time we need to unite as one and send a clear message to the rest boycotting is the only way now

Agreed. I mentioned on another thread that Hearts should charge a £10/15 admin fee on every away ticket sold. Either keep the funds ourself or share it with Thistle and Stranraer, not that it will be a large sum of money. That would certainly send a message as well as dissuading any Hearts ‘fan’ who might be tempted to buy one. 

11 minutes ago, Boab Mugabe said:

Does anyone have an email address for the Club and for the Federation of Hearts Supporters clubs? 

As the club’s ticketing system is via eTickets, there should be an easy way of creating a ‘donate a ticket’ event which all proceeds can go towards the club. I’d happily buy the cost of a ticket for Hearts coffers in lieu of attending any of these grounds from every club in the league bar ICT.

Crucial to the success of any boycott is getting official backing from these bodies and either Hearts or FoH offering a mechanism where a donation can be made in place of the cost of a match ticket.

Hearts could also help by either declining allocations for away grounds or not advertising we have tickets for these away grounds to sell.

It’s called FoH. 

38 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

ICT only, the rest backed the original resolution that demoted us.

Edited by Gambo

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

ICT only, the rest backed the original resolution that demoted us.

Exactly. 

Then you had the likes of Dunfermline panic at the potential loss of Hearts fans so changed in the later vote.

Jambo in Bathgate
26 minutes ago, Pilmuir said:

There is a case for getting properly organised and have say 3/400 fans go to the boycott grounds. This way we still support the team but hit the bad guys in the pocket. 

This is a good idea. If we have a limited number of our support in the away ground it will create some atmosphere and help the players. The more noise they make the better. This will require policing at cost to club we are playing. 

When we return to premier league we should do same against Hibs etc 

2 hours ago, 1953 said:

Clubs can’t stop us. They don’t control the streaming rights for games.

SectionDJambo

Just listened the Sportsound podcast. When Craig Levein dropped the wee bombshell that Hearts fans were talking about boycotting grounds, not just Raith Rovers in particular, Clark said that that would be sad.

What wasn’t emphasised was that one of the aims of this is to compensate Hearts financially, by giving Hearts our money, instead of the clubs who voted to demote us, and then showed absolutely no decency in trying to create a environment where serious talk of reconstruction would happen. Clark seems to have completely missed the financial cost that this is going to cost Hearts, and can’t understand why Hearts or Hearts fans might be upset about this.

He maybe needs someone to explain the realities of shafting the third biggest club in Scotland. 

Radio Ga Ga

If we’re ever back in the same league as Ross County (hopefully pass them as we go up and them down) never set foot in their place again after that Roaster of an owner put the boot into us...

Has to be fan-led.  

Don't give the suits another chance to charge us with something.

HMFC should not refuse tickets, but encourage fans to come to Tynie instead for beam-backs.

As far as I’m concerned, any Hearts fan who chooses to attend an away game at any club that voted against us is worse than a scab. We should not be lining their pockets at all.  If you want to support Hearts, put your money into FOH instead and help us grow whilst hoping we see some of these other clubs die.  Only Hearts. 

18 minutes ago, Cade said:

Has to be fan-led.  

Don't give the suits another chance to charge us with something.

HMFC should not refuse tickets, but encourage fans to come to Tynie instead for beam-backs.

You've got a point, the club could offer absolutely zero marketing of away tickets though. Coupled with the fans groups refusing to charter buses the impact should be decent.

Edit: Could also not offer loyalty points for away grounds except ICT (where we double it) and home games could offer some too. 

Edited by OTT

Johnny Sandiego
1 hour ago, Pilmuir said:

I agree.

There are fans who go to every away game through thick and thin who probably don't want to line the pockets of greedy chairman but still want to follow the team. Would be unfair to suggest these fans are wrong for wanting to do that. Let the 3 or 4 hundred or so go and that will still hurt the clubs massively. 

Lucille's Thirsty

I think some of these chairman underestimate the utter venom and bile that is coursing through the majority of Hearts fans veins right now.

I still haven’t calmed down. I will be gutted/flabbergasted to see anything but empty away ends at the clubs that shafted us. 

Edited by Lucille's Thirsty

Gordon Ramsay

Just to be clear to Clark and Raith Rovers.. 

**** off you slimey, sneaky, lucky *****. 

Edited by Gordon Ramsay

1 hour ago, williamgerrard said:

I say go to all games with a big support en masse and rise above all the shit that has been thrown at us. Get behind our team.We are Heart Of Midlothian and you all can feck off.