Boycott Away Grounds.

maroonlegions

Psychedelicropcircle

When fans are allowed back in there will be olive branches getting waved about on the lead up to away games!

🖕🏿one fingered salute from this direction 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• communist

• Pasquale for King

• maroonlegions

• Chuck Berry

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s only the bigots that she’s chased, mate. 

Every football fan and every human being is a bigot.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
23 minutes ago, communist said:

Just can't see hearts fans not turning up, resulting in any major difference to most championship clubs, they will have been budgeting for a grim season (if any season at all with crowds) anyway I'd have thought. 

Each to their own though and I can understand the feeling of anger and the justification for some. 

Just carrying on as normal is why it never changes 

2 minutes ago, jr ewing said:

No we won't # Not a single penny. 

I gaurantee that Hearts will be the best supported away team in the championship next season.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Every football fan and every human being is a bigot.

It was only the racist and sectarian bigots, that used Tynecastle as a venue for their bullshit, that she chased, mate.

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Just carrying on as normal is why it never changes 

The voting structure and lack of leadership is why it never changes. One club boycotting away games will change nothing I expect. 

Just now, i8hibsh said:

I gaurantee that Hearts will be the best supported away team in the championship next season.

Would only take about a dozen. 

1 minute ago, communist said:

I find it amazing that our own fans can't understand there was no motivation for other clubs to save us. If St mirren were in our position come the vote, would you still have been so morally outraged on their behalf, if we had decided to vote yes to end the season early? I honestly would not have cared one iota.

Not enough people outwith the clubs directly affected cared, and I find it absurd that people aren't open minded enough to realise it was always going to be the case. 

Ultimately its the splfs fault for not allowing the season to be played out and forcing the vote, not the clubs faults for voting for self preservation. Dangling that end of season payment carrot as part of the vote was always going to result in this. 

So you'll never ever visit an away ground (outside of Partick) again? That's pretty sad. 

Other clubs should not have needed motivation they had a duty of care as companies and members to protect fellow members. The fact money pay outs were attached the vote skewed it and forced it through. If Rangers had been 4 points ahead of Celtic do you think the league would have been called when it was.

As for if it was any other club I would be outraged if they had been treated the way ourselves, Partick, Stranraer and all the other clubs that missed out on a play off spot just to give Celtic a title.

The difference is it wasnt any other club that was shafted it was us and I would expect any other club to take the same stance a lot of our supporters may or may not take.

I still find it amazing some of our fans will support clubs that shafted us, as for away grounds I have been to most over my time supporting Hearts so nothing new to see really.

TheGoodLord
5 minutes ago, Chuck Berry said:

As JKB tweeted, perhaps in the run up to an away game (or prior to tickets going on sale), we remind ourselves of the involvement of each club in this whole saga.

Raith, Dundee and Ayr wouldn't fare too well, ICT would.

Perhaps list the clubs now with comments attached, make it a sticky at the top of the forum.  There's going to be those who voted for the resolution but backed reconstruction. They may be cut a little slack.  Any club who voted for the resolution, against reconstruction, and were gobby about it should see an empty away end.

yes 100% this. Wouldn’t even mind 2 people going and unfurling a big banner in centre of away end “we won’t forget”. 

2 minutes ago, communist said:

I can understand, without agreeing. 

Seems a bit OTT for me. 

Cool. Didn’t seem like you did understand the strength of feeling. Nothing OTT about it imo. It’s up to the individual, and a great many individuals seem to be of the opinion that they don’t want to give the *******s who did this to us a single penny. 

Just now, communist said:

The voting structure and lack of leadership is why it never changes. One club boycotting away games will change nothing I expect. 

It will however hurt some of these rancid clubs  who were so desperate to damage us. I hope that the lack of Hearts supporters visiting their grounds actually pushes one or two over the financial edge.  Raith, Dundee and Ayr in particular.

6 minutes ago, cb1874 said:

Says the 2 posters with 13 posts each....we were shite...move on...etc etc...and his mate agrees

Just outed yourselves there.

😴 anyone who doesnt want to burn buildings or stampede through the streets is at it. 

We were shit, realise it, get annoyed by it and ask that we deserve better on the pitch from our own board members and maybe we wouldn't have to worry about court cases, spfl boards or sfa enquiries.

1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Cool. Didn’t seem like you did understand the strength of feeling. Nothing OTT about it imo. It’s up to the individual, and a great many individuals seem to be of the opinion that they don’t want to give the *******s who did this to us a single penny. 

I suppose I don't fully buy into it, because of the shitshows I'd witnessed on the park for about 12 months prior. Blame lies at least 50% with those managers/players/directors who led us down this path of demise. 

Blaming other clubs doesn't sit well with me looking at how bad we really were. 

12 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It’s only the bigots that she’s chased, mate. 

And maybe the misogynists too!

FERRY HEARTS
9 minutes ago, Gambo said:

These club chairmen are not worried about getting destroyed on the park, they have no ambition, they are only interested in £££'s, £££'s that some Hearts fans are more than happy to hand over to them in reward for shafting us.

No one ,chair people or otherwise like watching their team be beaten if he/ she is passionate about their club  and to hear your  name being slated all game would sure embarrass any person !

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

It was only the racist and sectarian bigots, that used Tynecastle as a venue for their bullshit, that she chased, mate.

Please provide proof/evidence in each case. 

Note: Accusations are not evidence.

davemclaren
6 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

That’s not much of a challenge tbh. 😄

Chuck Berry
3 minutes ago, TheGoodLord said:

yes 100% this. Wouldn’t even mind 2 people going and unfurling a big banner in centre of away end “we won’t forget”. 

There will never be an empty away end sadly. However, ensuring that we badly effect numbers going to the game is a win, particularly Dundee, Ayr and Raith.

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Quite a few still to go unfortunately. 

It fills me with anger that since Budge came in Hibs fans and players have been more at home at Tynie than we have.

Jambof3tornado
12 minutes ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

When fans are allowed back in there will be olive branches getting waved about on the lead up to away games!

🖕🏿one fingered salute from this direction 

This. **** them all.

4 minutes ago, Deevers said:

It will however hurt some of these rancid clubs  who were so desperate to damage us. I hope that the lack of Hearts supporters visiting their grounds actually pushes one or two over the financial edge.  Raith, Dundee and Ayr in particular.

I think anyone thinking hearts boycotting an away day would push any other club over the edge is grasping at best. 

How many threats were thrown about how clubs and Scotland couldn't afford/survive without rangers during that fiasco. Turns out it made little difference after all. 

But maybe you're right, if the boycott is as strong as it appears on here, we might get to find out. I doubt it is or will be, and i hope I'm right. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Quite a few still to go unfortunately. 

You mean like every football club and society in the world?

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

No one ,chair people or otherwise like watching their team be beaten if he/ she is passionate about their club  and to hear your  name being slated all game would sure embarrass any person !

We need to circulate the names before the games, in fact, leave it to me I will. 

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It is all sounding so Old Firm now.

We have to be better than that. People are full of shite.  We will travel in vast numbers as usual. Just like the Huns did 7 years ago after saying the same.

🤣 completely different situation. Rangers probably have enough fans every town/city in to fill all those grounds so even if the normal away support boycotted, they'd be replaced by locals.

Edited by neilnunb

Jamstomorrow
42 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Again, this is down to us.

Budge has had our priorities up her arse since day 1.

This is ALL down to Budge.

You sir are a pr*ck.    

1 minute ago, communist said:

I think anyone thinking hearts boycotting an away day would push any other club over the edge is grasping at best. 

How many threats were thrown about how clubs and Scotland couldn't afford/survive without rangers during that fiasco. Turns out it made little difference after all. 

But maybe you're right, if the boycott is as strong as it appears on here, we might get to find out. I doubt it is or will be, and i hope I'm right. 

Hope all you want, however I think that there is strong enough feeling around to ensure a pretty poor turn out at Dens, Somerset or Kirkcaldy. I wouldn’t give any if that trio the steam of my pish.

adambraejambo
2 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It fills me with anger that since Budge came in Hibs fans and players have been more at home at Tynie than we have.

Are you being sponsored for charity. How many times in a hour you can say Budge. I'd say put me down for 10p a go but not sure I flush enough to cover it.  

Budge's latest failure will have us resembling the miners strikes and dividing us. People who go to away games will be the scabs.

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

I think this would mean more coming from someone who doesn’t fly in to an impotent rage over things like womens’ football, benefits, Scottish Independence, getting up in the morning... the colour of grass... birds singing... 🙄

1 minute ago, adambraejambo said:

Are you being sponsored for charity. How many times in a hour you can say Budge. I'd say put me down for 10p a go but not sure I flush enough to cover it.  

This is the Budge show though. We will probably win the championship and she will be full of self glee and praise. That is her level.

Just now, Special Officer Doofy said:

I think this would mean more coming from someone who doesn’t fly in to an impotent rage over things like womens’ football, benefits, Scottish Independence, getting up in the morning... the colour of grass... birds singing... 🙄

That is so unfair......I love birds singing.

I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey.

24 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Dundee 

Dundee United

Celtic

St Mirren

Rather Rovers

I won't be going to any of the above grounds. Period.

That’s a pretty short list tbh, I could add at least another 10 on to that.

Jamstomorrow
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

I am sure many times on previous posts it has been said that this misogynistic pr*ck does not even go to Tynecastle.

FERRY HEARTS
8 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

We need to circulate the names before the games, in fact, leave it to me I will. 

Spot on 👍🇱🇻

1 minute ago, i8hibsh said:

That is so unfair......I love birds singing.

I'm a big fan of Mariah Carey.

Rumours that “Fantasy” was written about you, mate. ;) 

1 minute ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I am sure many times on previous posts it has been said that this misogynistic pr*ck does not even go to Tynecastle.

Indeed he has stated this.

Glamorgan Jambo

Pretty much every away game we play in the Championship will be on the BBC Scotland channel on a Friday evening so little need to travel to see the team.

Would be helpful to split opposing teams into three categories. Good guys - ICT. Bad guys - Raith, Dunfermline, Alloa, Dundee, Ayr. And meh clubs in the middle

Forever Hearts
11 minutes ago, communist said:

Nobody's saying clubs will go bust because Hearts fans don't fill their stadiums. It's just a case of not giving them a penny because they thought we would accept this decision and their snidey comments and still go to their grounds. 

19 minutes ago, communist said:

I suppose I don't fully buy into it, because of the shitshows I'd witnessed on the park for about 12 months prior. Blame lies at least 50% with those managers/players/directors who led us down this path of demise. 

Blaming other clubs doesn't sit well with me looking at how bad we really were. 

Those other clubs voted for us to be expelled with a quarter of a season left to play. They shoulder plenty of the blame.

JTJ east whitburn

there might be another post saying the same, so apologies, 

if we really want to inflict financial hurt to the chairman of other clubs ,that have only looked at us as a cash cow for next season, dont boycott entirely, work out the minimum amount of  supporters that are required to initiate the police being in attendance, this surely would out way a total boycott

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Nobody's saying clubs will go bust because Hearts fans don't fill their stadiums. It's just a case of not giving them a penny because they thought we would accept this decision and their snidey comments and still go to their grounds. 

There are at least a couple of references of it 'pushing clubs over the edge' if you read back. 

Fantasy stuff I think. 

I don't really care what other clubs chairman think of us or say about us, does not bother me one bit.

43 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Also, I hope when we do come back up we make it very clear away fans (Hibs, Celtic etc) are limited to one section only.

If that means altering our budget then so be it.

We don't need their support to survive so let's start acting like it.

Altering our budget?

Our budget is ****ed. 

Next season is not like last time down there with Hibs, Rangers and general interest. This is backwater territory.

This is BBC Scotland, BBC Alba and nae ***** else.

4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Those other clubs voted for us to be expelled with a quarter of a season left to play. They shoulder plenty of the blame.

They only voted so that they could receive the end of season payments. Most clubs aren't as financially sound as us and were probably desperate on any kind of income. Hard to blame them in the whole. There was 0 motivation for them to do anything else, I'll ask you as well, would you have cared so much if we had voted to expell St mirren, or Hamilton if they were, where we were, come the vote? 

Not saying its right or justifiable but it is what it is. And clubs voting to save/preserve themselves at any (our) cost, shouldn't come as a shock. 

Anyway I'll bow out now, I've made my points a few times and don't want to go round in circles. People are free to choose to boycott or not at the end of the day. 

37 minutes ago, FERRY HEARTS said:

With £30,000+ maroon pounds in his pocket they wont give a hoot what opposition fans sing.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
32 minutes ago, communist said:

And that's exactly why nothing changes. 

Because there will never be a story to be reported. 

Why there were no fans at Hampden,  why the Championship clubs never got a penny,  why Hearts fans don't go to Easter Road. 

But it won't change because it's the Scottish thing to take it meekly and then complain repeatedly about Celtic and Rangers. 

19 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

This is the Budge show though. We will probably win the championship and she will be full of self glee and praise. That is her level.

your so stenched in sexism it’s embarrassing 

Pasquale for King
2 minutes ago, communist said:

They only voted so that they could receive the end of season payments. Most clubs aren't as financially sound as us and were probably desperate on any kind of income. Hard to blame them in the whole. There was 0 motivation for them to do anything else, I'll ask you as well, would you have cared so much if we had voted to expell St mirren, or Hamilton if they were, where we were, come the vote? 

Not saying its right or justifiable but it is what it is. And clubs voting to save/preserve themselves at any (our) cost, shouldn't come as a shock. 

Anyway I'll bow out now, I've made my points a few times and don't want to go round in circles. People are free to choose to boycott or not at the end of the day. 

They did vote for the money, unfortunately for everyone they also voted against reconstruction too so will deserve everything that’s coming to them down the line.