Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

4 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

The Budge. 

:facepalm:

Did JJ shag your wife Al? 

You come across as a charming fellow.

Your parents obviously brought you up well.

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

rudi must stay
5 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

You’ve read the Hull article and seen he’s being released and guessing.

Heard on Instagram actually 

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

You come across as a charming fellow.

Your parents obviously brought you up well.

Classy al. 

I’m very defensive about JJ. Why you keep having sly digs at the great man is beyond me. 

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Kingsley is a good player, we really need to learn our lesson and stay away from players who are out injured all the ****ing time.. 

And we will be playing on some even more crap plastic pitches this season.

Morgaro Gomis
58 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I'm hearing Jackson Irvine has been linked 

Not a dig at you by any means, but absolutely no chance this will happen. Believe Hull wanted to keep him but he turned down their extension as better teams in England were after him. 

Hope I’m wrong, but I’ll be amazed if he’s not still down south this season.

8 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Heard on Instagram actually 

Well that’ll be a banker signing then 👍🏻

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

Well that’ll be a banker signing then 👍🏻

My first rumour on here that no-one has said 

2 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Classy al. 

I’m very defensive about JJ. Why you keep having sly digs at the great man is beyond me. 

Are you?

I have not been making SLY digs about him.  I have been very open and indeed think he was one of our better managers going back many years

BUT

I did he say he too made what turned out to be poor signings as nearly every manager does.  Do you agree with that?

3 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

My first rumour on here that no-one has said 

Fingers crossed then 🤞🏻😂

Haringshairband
3 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Are you?

I have not been making SLY digs about him.  I have been very open and indeed think he was one of our better managers going back many years

BUT

I did he say he too made what turned out to be poor signings as nearly every manager does.  Do you agree with that?

Are you related to Levein? Is that why you're constantly defending him?

hmfc_liam06
7 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

They 100% lift stories from here :laugh:

Wonder how long it takes for them to report our interest in a former ICT striker....

Rick Sanchez
5 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Wonder how long it takes for them to report our interest in a former ICT striker....

Tried to think of any I would take! Can't be Watkins, Rooney or McKay.

Hhmm.

bigsuperslim1874
5 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Hmm....give us a clue!!?

And have you heard if the Hemmings interest is real? He could do the damage for us IMO.

3 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Hmm....give us a clue!!?

And have you heard if the Hemmings interest is real? He could do the damage for us IMO.

was Jackson Irvine not at ICT, not sure if he is a striker, but that may be who he means

Edited by Gav M

David McCaig
1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

I'm hearing Jackson Irvine has been linked 

I did notice that the same article about Kingsley references Irvine being release as well.

Vlad the impaler
Just now, hmfc_liam06 said:

Sorry, I think he's more of a winger than a striker.

Roberts.

Sure we were linked to him before but he chose to stay down south

Biffa Bacon
2 hours ago, Jamos86 said:

Hearing Stephen Kingsley 

Just shows how good our relationship is with Partick, that they would sell us their mascot. Will he play, or do we have to get rid of the dog?

bigsuperslim1874
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Roberts.

😂 - sending us on a wild goose chase. Can’t say I’m familiar with Roberts however - we absolutely need wingers so makes sense.

6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Roberts.

The one that missed the penalty in the LC semi at Easter Road.

Edited by DETTY29

Morgaro Gomis
6 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Roberts.

Without knowing much about him, that certainly doesn’t appear to be an exciting signing on paper 😂

bigsuperslim1874
2 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

This guy is usually fairly reliable.

Not always about money though. If he has had issues he may see regular game time with us as a sweetener with a view to potentially getting career back on track?

Batistuta87
1 hour ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Would be a great signing.

Left back and striker are in the works apparently.

Irvine would be a massive coup, and would instantly become one of our top players. It would be almost too good to be true if we signed him. Had a quick stalk and saw that Souttar and Garuccio both follow him on Instagram and I can't really see any link to Souttar other than a couple of caps for Scotland U19s. Garuccio obviously an Oz international teammate. 

Kingsley would also be a decent signing too but can't help but feel that Garuccio is more than good enough for the Championship. White would be fine as backup too (unless he's on a big wage and/or is leaving) and I'm assuming it would cost a lot less to have Garuccio and White than it would to have Kingsley alone?? Just guessing of course but he just be on much bigger wages than we're currently paying anyone....

Hemmings would be a decent signing too if Washington leaves. He's played and scored plenty in the league before so can't see any reason why he wouldn't do it for us too. Good signing for me, but not on too long a contract. 2yr max. 

Edited by Batistuta87

Vlad the impaler
5 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

This guy is usually fairly reliable.

Concerning considering we’ve just freed up a couple of high earners. Roberts at least has pace in the wide areas

1 hour ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Poor deal that.

But if you get 5-6k off the wage bill and sign Hemmings on 2-3k then it turns into a good deal.

Hopefully 250k or something similar upon promotion.

250k for a player that was injured large part of the season, scored 4 goal and has less than 12 months on his contract.

:lol: 

39 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

Are you related to Levein? Is that why you're constantly defending him?

Can you tell me where I specifically defended him?

Batistuta87
4 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

Concerning considering we’ve just freed up a couple of high earners. Roberts at least has pace in the wide areas

He'll easily be on £5-10k a week at Hull. If he can get the same at another club down south then we absolutely won't be in the ball park. I'd be very surprised if we're paying anyone other than Naismith anytning above £3-5k p/w.

Berra than you
1 minute ago, Batistuta87 said:

He'll easily be on £5-10k a week at Hull. If he can get the same at another club down south then we absolutely won't be in the ball park. I'd be very surprised if we're paying anyone other than Naismith anytning above £3-5k p/w.

Was it not reported Boyce was getting 6k p/w? Could be wrong there. And likely Benin less now.due to wage cut/relegation

heartmussel
7 minutes ago, HMFC 86 said:

Is he a journalist, comes over as just a codheid fan

Think he sponsored the two Dundee United fans recently on their walk from Tynecastle.Looking at his twitter feed,we are certainly not his favourite team.

kingantti1874
7 minutes ago, Vlad the impaler said:

he will have been on 10k plus at hull, we shouldn’t be in that ball park

We need to move to a low salary high bonus model.

kingantti1874
Just now, heartmussel said:

Think he sponsored the two Dundee United fans recently on their walk from Tynecastle.Looking at his twitter feed,we are certainly not his favourite team.

defo - I gives me satisfaction to know we have sold more ST than the cod heids despite no football.. 😂 the who’s bigger arguement put to bed for ever

Rick Sanchez
7 minutes ago, Chaps said:

250k for a player that was injured large part of the season, scored 4 goal and has less than 12 months on his contract.

:lol: 

Why not?

Batistuta87
7 minutes ago, Berra than you said:

Was it not reported Boyce was getting 6k p/w? Could be wrong there. And likely Benin less now.due to wage cut/relegation

I've heard £4k, £5k, £6k, but of course I don't know for sure, and yes I would expect the whole squad to have had relegation clauses as you say. If he is/was on 6 then I'm pretty confident that he and Naismith will be outliers and nobody else will be making more than £3-5k p/w. I'm sure our average salary was reported to be £120k p/a which is about £2k p/w. 

Edited by Batistuta87

The Future's Maroon
29 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

Barry, that's Jordan Roberts btw. Send Liam some cash when you post an article linking him to us.

You didn’t get enough recognition for this post imo 👏👏

Berra than you
8 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

I've heard £4k, £5k, £6k, but of course I don't know for sure, and yes I would expect the whole squad to have had relegation clauses as you say. If he is/was on 6 then I'm pretty confident that he and Naismith will be outliers and nobody else will be making more than £3-5k p/w. I'm sure our average salary was reported to be £120k p/a which is about £2k p/w. 

Yeah I agree with you there. If they are making that much they surely will be by some way the top earners.

7 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Last I saw it was £137.5K average and think it had risen. Given the number of players on 2K or less, suggests some players pulling in pretty big salaries.

BackOfTheNet

Start of the day Kingsley was rumoured to maybe even signing today, then it was that we’re one of many interested and now it’s said we’re not even in the ball park. Wasn’t even mentioned until this morning but already looking unlikely. The window is weird.

13 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Ignore Scott Burns,guy is grade A prick.

this, the guy is a stain and has a strong dislike for us