Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

5 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

hibs, stmirren and Celtic are a creepy wee threesome aren’t they, with Aberdeen hiding in the wardrobe knocking one out. 

Nobody will put it any better than that :laugh: 

And it's absolutely bang on.

8 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

hibs, stmirren and Celtic are a creepy wee threesome aren’t they, with Aberdeen hiding in the wardrobe knocking one out. 

:rofl: 

18 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

St Mirren can’t be looking for funds from the Government.......they’ve got an opportunity to raise much needed money by selling an injured player but have rejected it.

Hibs obviously don’t need anymore handouts either.

1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

Don’t ever tell me what to do, I won’t take advice off someone who wanted Hibs to win the cup and was blind to the damage Levein was doing. 
The point you, and a few others, missed is that he’s so ****ing good why have a lower league club been the only team in for him after 3 months? 
 That’s not slagging Hearts, that’s where your hero left us. 

Anyone saying him and Irving are different players haven’t read Halliday saying he’s an attacking midfielder, not a defensive  one and certainly not a left back.

I have mixed feelings on this signing but, to address the highlighted part, I don't know if you are aware but this pandemic and the lack of gate money will prohibit many clubs across the UK from pursuing players they might otherwise be interested in.  This situation may even have forced Halliday's hand having been without a wage for some time and no clear prospect of that changing soon.

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Every player at Hearts plays for a lower league team, are they all shite or just Halliday?

You seem to be missing that, your argument that nobody else wanted him so he's shite is circular in that regard, are all our players with us because no one else wanted them? 

I never wanted hibs to win the cup, what that or CL ( who left as manager almost a year ago) has to do with this is beyond me. 

You've lost the plot on this one. 

I never told you, I only gave advice. 

If personally think he’s shite. 
I used the fact that nobody else wants him to point that out. 
I didn’t say all the Hearts players are shite, there’s about 9-10 players I would rate higher than Halliday, you’re conflating the two when I didn’t indicate that. 
I used your poor decision to prefer Hibs to the Huns in the 2016 cup final, and your support of Levein until a year ago to emphasise that your advice isn’t worth a sook. 

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

I used the fact that nobody else wants him to point that out
I didn’t say all the Hearts players are shite, there’s about 9-10 players I would rate higher than Halliday, you’re conflating the two when I didn’t indicate that. 
I used your poor decision to prefer Hibs to the Huns in the 2016 cup final, and your support of Levein until a year ago to emphasise that your advice isn’t worth a sook. 

Awe......

But that isn’t even a fact. 

You're having a mini meltdown and making stuff up. Best to stop.

Pasquale for King
Just now, DH1986 said:

Awe......

But that isn’t even a fact. 

You're having a mini meltdown and making stuff up. Best to stop.

Show me the other teams that wanted him then? Whether the pandemic altered it or not after 3 months out if contract we didn’t beat anyone to his signature did we hahahahaha 😆😂🙈. Unless it was the BBC though as the resident Hun 😱😃

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

Show me the other teams that wanted him then? Whether the pandemic altered it or not after 3 months out if contract we didn’t beat anyone to his signature did we hahahahaha 😆😂🙈. Unless it was the BBC though as the resident Hun 😱😃

Halliday stated a fortnight ago he’d had several offers but none of them were right for him or for his family.

Or do you think he’s lying ?

Bazzas right boot

I used the fact that nobody else wants him to point that out. 

I never advised anyone on the cup final. 

I just gave my reasons why I hate the huns more than hibs, why hibs winning the cup meant little to me and what I thought the effect of a trophy less rangers would have on Scottish football.

At no point did I advise others to think the same or get personal for having a difference of opinion. 

I'll support every Hearts manager when they are , eh are managing Hearts, just like I do the players. 

Try it, starting with Halliday and the rest of our shite players no one wants. 

Your point in saying he's shite because no one else wanted him is where you are still are not making sense.

if no one wants a player but us, does that make them all shite, or just in Hallidays case? 

If it's the former then that's our level and signings are relative and therfore singling out Halliday is strange. 

If it's the latter,   your reasoning is flawed and makes no sense based on players are shite if no one else wants them, but only Halliday ( you don't even know if that's true). 

1 minute ago, DH1986 said:

Halliday stated a fortnight ago he’d had several offers but none of them were right for him or for his family.

Neilson was on sportsound earlier saying he'd had interest from couple clubs down south as well

millerjames398
30 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

😂 Aberdeen the "voyeurs"..just like to watch😂😂😂

7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Neilson was on sportsound earlier saying he'd had interest from couple clubs down south as well

But Pasquale knows better apparently.......

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Can you show me the link? Not doubting it but it couldn’t have been in the two countries he said he wanted to move to. He does change his mind a lot, he said he couldn’t see himself playing for another Scottish Club. People do lie you know. 

7 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

But Pasquale knows better apparently.......

Not at all, obviously not paying the money we are. 

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Pasquale having a mare.

The overwhelming majority seem happy with this. 

Yeah you were happy with Levein too, let’s hope I’m wrong this time. 

Edited by Pasquale for King

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I never advised anyone on the cup final. 

I just gave my reasons why I hate the huns more than hibs, why hibs winning the cup meant little to me and what I thought the effect of a trophy less rangers would have on Scottish football.

At no point did I advise others to think the same or get personal for having a difference of opinion. 

I'll support every Hearts manager when they are , eh are managing Hearts, just like I do the players. 

Try it, starting with Halliday and the rest of our shite players no one wants. 

Your point in saying he's shite because no one else wanted him is where you are still are not making sense.

if no one wants a player but us, does that make them all shite, or just in Hallidays case? 

If it's the former then that's our level and signings are relative and therfore singling out Halliday is strange. 

If it's the latter,   your reasoning is flawed and makes no sense based on players are shite if no one else wants them, but only Halliday ( you don't even know if that's true). 

It doesn’t make to sense to you, I’m sure everyone else understands. 

People are saying I’m having a nightmare. 

Even when it’s spaced out for you, like your silly posting style 

to

make 

your 

bigger. 

I know that if a team at a better level paying more money offered him a deal he would’ve signed for them, even though he said he didn’t want to play in Scotland for any other team bar his beloved Rangers. 

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Do you think he’s signed for less than £3-5k a week?

No idea, and neither have you. £3-5k is a pretty big range. Remember the wage structure is now changed to lower basics and much more in the way of add-ons. I’d be surprised if his basic is much higher than the bottom of your range if even that. Don’t believe he was in demand otherwise he would have signed elsewhere by now. 

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Biggest surprise of the day he is only 28 which puts a better picture on it. 

2 years is ok at 30 if any use unlikely he will be leaving for better 

If you had shown me that signing photo and told me he was 38 id have believed you.

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

He's not 28 atm. 

Now't wrong with being 28 and playing for Hearts either. 

He is 29 next week so I suspect he is 28 just now. 

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

No idea, and neither have you. £3-5k is a pretty big range. Remember the wage structure is now changed to lower basics and much more in the way of add-ons. I’d be surprised if his basic is much higher than the bottom of your range if even that. Don’t believe he was in demand otherwise he would have signed elsewhere by now. 

Quite possibly. 

9 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

The Chip Shop. Who would of thought it.

Apologies for doubting you. 

3 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Yeah you were happy with Levein too, let’s hope I’m wrong this time. 

That's a bit of a desperate barrel scraping effort. 

Anyway, why don't you give Andy Halliday a chance before writing him off? He's a Hearts player now, even big Dave Vanecek got 20 minutes ffs. 

Gorgie Boot boy

Quite possibly. 

Apologies for doubting you. 

I took a bad verbal on here and got a warning for my reaction. Daza is getting the comps, he must of been on it it before me then. I did say Halliday in next, i knew  he was signing the whole time. Should not of said anything. So i am back from the sin bin for a week. Have more information on two players coming in  over the next 10 days. and yes two going out. I may share them , who knows. I am racking up posts due to injury's . So been a good few days . 

Decent player. Very much our level under Budge. Can try him out in the regional qualifiers for the diddy cup in a few weeks, a standard now under Budge.

Edited by i8hibsh

24 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can you show me the link? Not doubting it but it couldn’t have been in the two countries he said he wanted to move to. He does change his mind a lot, he said he couldn’t see himself playing for another Scottish Club. People do lie you know. 

Not at all, obviously not paying the money we are. 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjC2enW4ozsAhWcZxUIHe4tDFsQxfQBCD8wAg&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyrecord.co.uk%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2Ffootball-transfer-news%2Fandy-halliday-transfer-waiting-game-22691679&usg=AOvVaw0t2vP9zoYzLPFszWr78FIo

I think you need to stop now. It’s for the best.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Na **** it, in for a penny. He does mention them not suiting him financially or in the right country.  

Pasquale for King
24 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

That's a bit of a desperate barrel scraping effort. 

Anyway, why don't you give Andy Halliday a chance before writing him off? He's a Hearts player now, even big Dave Vanecek got 20 minutes ffs. 

I’m getting the same feeling as I did back then, as I said hopefully I’m wrong and he’s a success. Unlike some, not you, I will be on and accept I was wrong and apologise to you all. I actually big Dave was hung out to dry tbh. 

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, Gorgie Boot boy said:

I took a bad verbal on here and got a warning for my reaction. Daza is getting the comps, he must of been on it it before me then. I did say Halliday in next, i knew  he was signing the whole time. Should not of said anything. So i am back from the sin bin for a week. Have more information on two players coming in  over the next 10 days. and yes two going out. I may share them , who knows. I am racking up posts due to injury's . So been a good few days . 

This place is boring if you don’t have a few disagreements with the feds, it’s all good. 

Pasquale for King
16 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Decent player. Very much our level under Budge. Can try him out in the regional qualifiers for the diddy cup in a few weeks, a standard now under Budge.

Thank **** you’re here I can duck out 😆

16 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I actually think big Dave was hung out to dry tbh

Nah, those weren’t bedsheets, they was his shorts.

8 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

More Hibs transfer news and again fees being paid....scouts clearly looking at players out of contract summer 2021 and who might be available for lesser fees

I'd like this one as well for us

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/allan-campbell-under-hibs-surveillance-22757284

Allan Campbell is a good player, can't see Motherwell letting him go cheaply. 

I'd say £600k-800k minimum. 

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Out of contract in Summer 2021 of course but I take the point raised...

Edited by CJGJ

Pasquale for King
4 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Nah, those weren’t bedsheets, they was his shorts.

My abiding memory of him was someone shouting about Maclean as we struggled against Airdrie “Levein get ****ing Basketball shorts on” 😆😃😂

Just now, CJGJ said:

Out of contract in Summer 2021 of course but I take the point raised...

That changes things a bit. Probably knock a couple of hundred thousand off that.

The Cadden situation was similar. He had a year left and we offered them 300k which they rejected, eventually losing him for nothing to Doncaster? 🤔 

The Old Tolbooth
1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

That’s just poetry :rofl:

Pasquale for King
15 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

That changes things a bit. Probably knock a couple of hundred thousand off that.

The Cadden situation was similar. He had a year left and we offered them 300k which they rejected, eventually losing him for nothing to Doncaster? 🤔 

He went to Columbus Crew in the MSL for nothing, but was loaned to Oxford. Because the MLS is rated so low they didn’t have to pay a fee apparently. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

It doesn’t make to sense to you, I’m sure everyone else understands. 

People are saying I’m having a nightmare. 

Even when it’s spaced out for you, like your silly posting style 

to

make 

your 

bigger. 

I know that if a team at a better level paying more money offered him a deal he would’ve signed for them, even though he said he didn’t want to play in Scotland for any other team bar his beloved Rangers. 

You are on a Hearts forum, arguing  rabidly with other Hearts fans about how shite our new signing is.. 

Read your last part back again... 

If a team at a higher level was offering him a better deal he would have signed for them.. 

No shit sherlock, same as nearly every other ****ing player in the world then, aye?😂😂😂😂😂

You're having a nightmare as you are gibbering away and bashing keyboard buttons to show how shite you think a Hearts signing is. 🤔

You're having An absolute mare, you've gone that feral and rabid that you've got  personal and started on my posting style. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

In summary, You've gone full chicken dinner. 

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, soonbe110 said:

He is 29 next week so I suspect he is 28 just now. 

Irving isn't 28.

27 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

I’d say Campbell has a good chance of getting a team in the English Championship. He’s very good and still young. A relatively safe investment for a Championship side.

jamboinglasgow
29 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

And yet Dempster is pleading for government help. It does show the press up here what they are, we take wage cuts to keep everyone employed early on, get attacked for weeks by the press. A email leaks saying he hope to sign players in the summer and may have money then, get attacked by the press. Hibs lay off lots of people behind the scenes, get players to take wage cuts then buys players for six figure amounts, press praise Hibs for their signing policy.

will-i-am-a-jambo
7 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

And yet Dempster is pleading for government help. It does show the press up here what they are, we take wage cuts to keep everyone employed early on, get attacked for weeks by the press. A email leaks saying he hope to sign players in the summer and may have money then, get attacked by the press. Hibs lay off lots of people behind the scenes, get players to take wage cuts then buys players for six figure amounts, press praise Hibs for their signing policy.

Its bizarre isn't it?

Campbell is a good player, going to Hibs would be a sideways move.

Pasquale for King
25 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You are on a Hearts forum, arguing  rabidly with other Hearts fans about how shite our new signing is.. 

Read your last part back again... 

If a team at a higher level was offering him a better deal he would have signed for them.. 

No shit sherlock, same as nearly every other ****ing player in the world then, aye?😂😂😂😂😂

You're having a nightmare as you are gibbering away and bashing keyboard buttons to show how shite you think a Hearts signing is. 🤔

You're having An absolute mare, you've gone that feral and rabid that you've got  personal and started on my posting style. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

In summary, You've gone full chicken dinner. 

I’m a veggie, you’re still going on about Irving being 28 and I’m the one having a nightmare
Again missing the point that a team at a better level didn’t offer him a deal, coz he’s found his level now. 
As for arguing with other Hearts that’s par for the course, I saw through your hero in the weeks after we had ended Celtics unbeaten run, being in the minority is nothing new. As the only person who wanted Hibs to beat Rangers you should know about that, eh Tosh. 

Maybe change your name to Hallidays Red Hand 😆😃😂🤪

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, will-i-am-a-jambo said:

Its bizarre isn't it?

Campbell is a good player, going to Hibs would be a sideways move.

The kind of guy we should be tapping up and signing on a pre contract in January, we have a few midfielders out of contract next summer.