Hearts transfers (Cochrane goes on loan to Montrose)

dazajmbo

22 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

He flew Denver > Washington DC > London - arrived at Heathrow at 6:45 this morning based on regular flight timetables. Today is 100% his first day back in the UK. His Insta story was in Heathrow. Rather depressingly due to regular travel with work, I recognised the announcement you could hear in the background. 

Playoff final watching Wycombe? 

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Beast Boy

• Cruyff

• Bazzas right boot

Batistuta87
7 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Playoff final watching Wycombe? 

He'll need to do a 14 day quarantine so would imagine that he wouldn't be able to do that and would need to just head straight home. You probably can't fly from Denver to Edinburgh without going via London. 

An ex Dundee United player,  had a leg break in the past. Looking promising for us.

No sure if Fraser is first or last name but thats the text i just got.

1 minute ago, dazajmbo said:

An ex Dundee United player,  had a leg break in the past. Looking promising for us.

Scott Fraser. Just left burton Albion we were linked previously. Broke his leg just before he made United first team 

7 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Aye... This one?? 

:rofl:  

That was the quickest rumor yet?  I mean it didn't last long :(  I was just reading Frasers stats an' all

Edited by HMFC01

Fraser Fyvie also played for Dundee utd, has a storied injury history and is uh, also called Fraser :D 

Nothings been announced with Scott Fraser and Millwall yet, so may just be one of these Walter Mitty types running an anonymous twitter account. 

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

He flew Denver > Washington DC > London - arrived at Heathrow at 6:45 this morning based on regular flight timetables. Today is 100% his first day back in the UK. His Insta story was in Heathrow. Rather depressingly due to regular travel with work, I recognised the announcement you could hear in the background. 

I'll break up the forthcoming Scott Fraser heckling to say that this is exactly the sort of thing I was wanting to see after grousing previously in this thread, top stuff Gabriel 😎

I'd like to see RN build his own team and I wouldn't be heart broken if got rid of the f...ing lot of them that got us into this mess...👍

41 minutes ago, Barack said:

WAHEY!!!

Possibly look at re-opening the Scott Fraser thread, folks!

Amazing man :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

that looks a fake Twitter account tbh

It spraffs out copius amounts of "rumours" on certain days - none of which appear to have any substance to them whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Batistuta87 said:

He'll need to do a 14 day quarantine so would imagine that he wouldn't be able to do that and would need to just head straight home. You probably can't fly from Denver to Edinburgh without going via London. 

Was kinda kidding mate but you’ve nailed it :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Wee cretinous mouse looking wee beastie wank stain. 

Hearafter known as Rab C Nesbit

28 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I thought you had started reciting Rabbie Burns there :lol:

1 minute ago, Homme said:

I thought you had started reciting Rabbie Burns there :lol:

I was mate, couldnae be ****ed googling the rest :lol: 

Just now, Bongo 1874 said:

Nisbet is correct 👍.

Apologies all round to a poster ripped to **** in that case.  That would take an adult mentality though. 

37 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Beautifully worded

Even @jonnothejambo would be proud of that one 

I'll remember to recite it before Burns supper next year 😂

Guest ToqueJambo
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Nisbet is correct 👍.

Why did Neilson say we didn't then? Did we maybe just call up his agent to find out the situation? Neilson categorically said we didn't bid or make an offer.

What Nisbet isn't telling the papers though, is that we were prepared to pay him a higher wage, and that if we could guarantee we were playing in the premiership he would sign with us, 

Unfortunately we couldn't guarantee that. 

Jambo 4 Ever
6 hours ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

He wanted a house in Guildford.

Eh?

what’s that got to do with it?

Ainsley Harriott
2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

What Nisbet isn't telling the papers though, is that we were prepared to pay him a higher wage, and that if we could guarantee we were playing in the premiership he would sign with us, 

How on earth could you possibly know that?

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Why did Neilson say we didn't then? Did we maybe just call up his agent to find out the situation? Neilson categorically said we didn't bid or make an offer.

How does it look when you have just been beaten to a player by a rival club, remember we mocked hibs about lafferty. 

Neilson is playing it down and fair play to him. Personally don't like him, but believe Neilson was right to come out with what he came out with. 

That's football you win some you lose some, we move on hopefully his loss. 

Just now, Ainsley Harriott said:

Not prepared to reveal my source mate, I really shouldn't be revealing everything I've said. 

As it could get my source and me into alot of trouble. 

4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Any other snippets Bongo? 

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

How does it look when you have just been beaten to a player by a rival club, remember we mocked hibs about lafferty. 

Neilson is playing it down and fair play to him. Personally don't like him, but believe Neilson was right to come out with what he came out with. 

That's football you win some you lose some, we move on hopefully his loss. 

Hearts and Hibs constantly go after the same players. It's really not that big a deal. Neilson did very definitely say we didn't make an offer or bid. That's not playing it down.

Not overly fussed we missed out on Nisbet tbh, unproven and having yet to score in the SPL. It’s a lot of money to gamble on someone that scored NO goals in 17 games for Partick in his only attempt at a higher level.

He may ending up being another Reilly/Wyness type of player or the next Shankland who has at least scored at a decent level.

Time will tell which one KN is as his new clubs Mickey Mouse management team continue to cut costs with their loyal staff 

bet the dressing room is buzzing :)

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

Hearts and Hibs constantly go after the same players. It's really not that big a deal. Neilson did very definitely say we didn't make an offer or bid. That's not playing it down.

You believe what you want mate, I know we did, funny how Neilson tried to get him for Dundee United when in the championship?. 

JamboAndrew

Making an offer and speaking to his agent and the club. I can imagine we spoke to him, and to do so asked his club for permission. And I can imagine the bitter wee guys spinning that.

8 minutes ago, SuperAustin said:

Heard we are after Callum butcher from Dundee Utd 

Never heard of him. Do you know much about him?

Midloth_Iain
9 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Making an offer and speaking to his agent and the club. I can imagine we spoke to him, and to do so asked his club for permission. And I can imagine the bitter wee guys spinning that.

confirming his Hibs credentials.

manaliveits105

Just doesn’t want the vermin fans to know we would be 1st choice if premier guaranteed and we were interested

No one else interested is telling maybe just not enough space to fit him in dressing rooms

Gordon Ramsay
8 hours ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

He doesn't. 

It's completely made up. 

Салатные палочки

This Nisbet chat is really getting boring. The shiterags seem to be dining out on it as it's another chance to put the boot into us. The lad has made his bed, let him lie in it.