Robbie Neilson is back

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, kila said:

It's really creepy and weird for someone to keep doing that, 4 years later.

Think they need to seek some help, maybe this time it is from lockdown anxiety. Or they have some obsession with Robbie and photoshop his face onto other things for their pleasure.

There’s obviously others, will keep looking. Strange behaviour indeed.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Bongo 1874

• Pasquale for King

• GinRummy

6 hours ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

All I'm hearing from bitter Arabs (are we still allowed to call them that?) is that they didn't want him as their manager anyway, and how shite he was etc, it's the usual bitter pish you get from fans who've just lost their manager, after all, he had them miles in front in the Championship at a canter. 

Here's also an article on Robbie from that well known Dundee rag the Evening Times from roughly a year ago, and they can't praise the guy enough. 

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/nice-guy-robbie-neilson-has-a-dark-side-says-new-dundee-united-assistant-mcculloch/

Jim McInally answered that today.

Said Robbie changed his tactics this season to go more direct and make the best use of Shankland. 

Winning is under rated.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Jim McInally answered that today.

Said Robbie changed his tactics this season to go more direct and make the best use of Shankland. 

Winning is under rated.

That's the thing with Shankland. I've only seen him a couple of times but he seemed a very limited footballer, meaning you need to set up your team to play to his strengths. He's deadly given time to get a shot or header off but does very little else. Jason Cummings was similar. I still have my doubts Shankland will make it at a higher level when he has way less time and space to work with and players have to work much harder in general. He's probably guaranteed 10 or so goals in the Premiership which is still decent, but I don't think he'll be as prolific as some think.

Edited by ToqueJambo

2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Just took this down off Aldi in Gorgie.

107297E3-6DEF-4989-B7BF-B7C231003D36.jpeg

It's sad that someone has wasted their time doing this I'm sure they could do something better with their spare time. 

kingantti1874

Can I suggest we have our own poster campaign and ruin the **** behind this 😂.. everyone can create a few and post them all over Edinburgh 

name name loves the xxxxx ..

or name name is a hibs **** with a big picture of a tricolour behind him.. 

I’ll leave it to folks imagination but time to meet fire with fire..

Edited by kingantti1874

Guest ToqueJambo
2 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Bet Robbie would love 5 minutes in a locked room with these idiots. Not sure they would.

3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

What a bunch of absolutely pathetic wee bairns 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Bet Robbie would love 5 minutes in a locked room with these idiots. Not sure they would.

25 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

What a bunch of absolutely pathetic wee bairns 

Can you imagine the many people who have passed this in the last two days and wondered what the **** that was 🤔😂🤪

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Can you imagine the many people who have passed this in the last two days and wondered what the **** that was 🤔😂🤪

Is it really Robbie? or a selfie of the guy that put it up? 😅

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Then they go home and google the hashtags and the only results are to this forum with everyone slagging off the poster folk. They're not even using their own hashtags the way hashtags are supposed to be used. 

3 hours ago, kila said:

Or they have some obsession with Robbie

Stuff seems so personal it's almost as though shagger Neilson went through their mums.

kingantti1874
14 minutes ago, Mister Dee said:

Anybody want to own up to putting up the stickers -or bedsheet? 

pretty sure it’s the same guy as last time

14 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Photoshop his face onto Peter Pan and stick that up around town

39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I thought you where joking :lol: 

Pasquale for King
42 minutes ago, Hearts007 said:

Is it really Robbie? or a selfie of the guy that put it up? 😅

What a ***** the guy is. We sat in the old stand the day the plane flew over, my niece asked what the noise was and I said “probably something about Neilson”. She did also think I was being racist when I said “look that’s Pogbas brother” 🤷🏾‍♂️🤔🙈.

Pasquale for King
8 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

I thought you where joking :lol: 

Glad I crossed the road or I wouldn’t have seen it 😆

1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

Glad I crossed the road or I wouldn’t have seen it 😆

****in hell man :lol: 

4 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

Wow that's beyond sad, I don't want him as manager, but wouldn't go to they levels.

Personally speaking if you have a problem with someone either tell them or walk away, and stay away from the place. 

Not a big fan of Robbie's football, but hope he can prove me wrong 👍

Pasquale for King
14 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Wow that's beyond sad, I don't want him as manager, but wouldn't go to they levels.

Personally speaking if you have a problem with someone either tell them or walk away, and stay away from the place. 

Not a big fan of Robbie's football, but hope he can prove me wrong 👍

I feel the same, I thought it might be a bit longer before he returned. As for these dafties can you imagine folk watching them do it, taped which takes a bit of time then looking at it and being none the wiser. I looked up the hashtag and can only see two Hibs ***** using it.

2 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

That's the thing with Shankland. I've only seen him a couple of times but he seemed a very limited footballer, meaning you need to set up your team to play to his strengths. He's deadly given time to get a shot or header off but does very little else. Jason Cummings was similar. I still have my doubts Shankland will make it at a higher level when he has way less time and space to work with and players have to work much harder in general. He's probably guaranteed 10 or so goals in the Premiership which is still decent, but I don't think he'll be as prolific as some think.

Shankland does still need to prove himself in the top tier, he could easily turn out to be a Dennis Wyness type player. As things stand we have more proven options up front but who knows which of them will still be with us next season. 

9 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Over 90% of Hearts fans say differently 

:pleasing:

I answered to are dufc bigger than HMFC Before it was merged.

Unknown user
9 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

These Neilson Out bedsheet hangers must have really really really really small dicks.

I can only assume that's why they act like massive bellends.

#micropenis

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 minutes ago, heartyhub said:

I answered to are dufc bigger than HMFC Before it was merged.

:)

Fair enough, apologies!!!

2 hours ago, Mister Dee said:

I present to you any attention seeking hibbee whank you want your honour 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻.    🤮

39 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I feel the same, I thought it might be a bit longer before he returned. As for these dafties can you imagine folk watching them do it, taped which takes a bit of time then looking at it and being none the wiser. I looked up the hashtag and can only see two Hibs ***** using it.

Clearly Hibs fans trying to deflect from their own problems. 

Sadly the Daily Record will lap it up.

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

:)

Fair enough, apologies!!!

No probs should have changed it myself after it was merged to avoid confusion. Anyways back on the happy bus.

Bazzas right boot
3 hours ago, ToqueJambo said:

I'm here as well. 

If I was betting he'll be a super sub for the OF. 

How come none of the wee bike riding arseholes show their faces in any videos or pictures, absolutely no bollocks!!  Wee ******s that are scared to be known as they know they will have their plook ridden wee faces punched in.

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

A certain tabloid saying we want to take McCulloch and Forrest from United to join Robbie.

🤣

Just seen that. Classic!  This madness might never end :crash2:

On the other hand.

McCulloch has previously had Premiership management experience at Kilmarnock. It didn’t go the way he had hoped but he was responsible for signing the core of that successful Killie side, including Eamonn Brophy, Stephen O’Donnell, Kirk Broadfoot, Stuart Findlay, Chris Burke and Alan Power.

:rolleyes: :yes::gossip::omg:

Bazzas right boot
4 hours ago, Mister Dee said:

I have a sticky bed sheet, does that count? 

Dallas Green

Is elbows a decent assistant?

I thought he had a poor time at killie as manager. I'd rather we didnt pay Utd any more money tbh.

Captain Canada
39 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

A certain tabloid saying we want to take McCulloch and Forrest from United to join Robbie.

🤣

They might as well come. It will make room for CL, Elvis and Jon Daly to join United! 

Shocking appointment the guys brand of football is rubbish .... back to negative boring football and welcome back Berra

Big mistake letting Stendel go he would have got this right we were playing super football at times and I am sure with his guys on board and signings he would have done well here. 

Robbie neilson .... dont know to laugh or cry 

Edited by NB GIN

6 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Shocking appointment the guys brand of football is rubbish .... back to negative boring football and welcome back Berra

Big mistake letting Stendel go he would have got this right we were playing super football at times and I am sure with his guys on board and signings he would have done well here. 

👍 Tissues at the ready for the tears n snotters. 😣

6 hours ago, NB GIN said:

playing super football is rather stretching it. As much as I liked the guy, Stendel, (apart from the Rangers and Hibs wins) most certainly never had us playing super football. Jesus wept

Edited by 1971fozzy

7 hours ago, NB GIN said:

I don't know what football you have been watching since Robbie left for MK Dons, but I think your views are in the minority.

I'd certainly take the negative, boring football that got us to 2nd in the Premiership over the flashy flair football that had us rock bottom last season.

kingantti1874

Sick of pish like this - just ****ing behave yourself.. was ****ing bullshit opinions like this that are partly the reason we are where we are today.

the guy smashed the championship, finished 3rd in first season back in prem, and was 2nd when he left.. we had only lost 2 of 14 and were the second highest scorers in the league. Did we have a few shit performances - aye we did.. name me a ****ing hearts managers who HASNT had the odd shit performance.? 

since he left we’ve had statistically the worst manager in our history, then managed to follow that up with the worst 18 months of results in our history..

Get behind the guy or stop calling yourself a ducking supporter.. supporters ****ing support .

ps - we all loved stendel.. without a full rebuild it wasn’t going to work and becuase of where we are, we can’t afford a full rebuild.

Say no to drugs kids. 

Gordon Ramsay
8 hours ago, NB GIN said:

Super football that won us what 2 games? 

We'll be fine with Robbie. 

13 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t know, mate. Obviously Dino’s Kids Klub were the ones who started all of this pish, but this time around it’s mainly vermin sharing and tagging from what I can see. Looks a bit like Professor Owens just opened the door for them. 

Horatio Caine
8 hours ago, NB GIN said:

You got the plane lined up then?

When you take a step back and look at what has happened to us since neilson left then this appointment is an absolute no brainier. With the exception of the first 12 games under CL a few years ago and the odd game under Stendel we have been on a downwards spiral since he left. 

As much as I loved Stendel and I do personally think he would have been a success here given the time, I don’t think we could afford to take a risk when you take into account his wages, what league we are in and just the whole uncertainty of whether it was going to work. And I agree with a lot of posters who have said right appointment but wrong time, I think for example, he would have been the ideal type of manager to replace RN when he first left. At the time confidence was high, we had a winning mentality, we just needed pushed to the next level in terms of football being played with a good group of players we had at the time.

RN is proven in the champ, won it twice, first being with record points tally in arguably the toughest the league has ever been! He did well in the prem when he was with us for a year and a half after promotion, he knows both divisions and he knows the club. His football may have not been the best at times but if you looked at our championship season we were firing in the goals left right and centre and the football was very good. Now every appointment has no guarantees but RN will defo get my full support and from the job he did with us previously he deserves the opportunity and the support from us all! 

glynnlondon

Didn't think much of Stendel nor do I think much of Neilson.

No Paterson to dig him out of the shit this time either.